A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

By aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... More

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

6 Years Later-Tom/03

516 7 0
By aswiftholic_bipuff

2019

Hate is something that Tom had felt a lot of times throughout his life. Hate towards haters, towards exes, towards people who tried to steal his things, maybe frenemies, etc.
This was quite surprising, considering that he was a great actor, a gentleman, and was lovable. Gentleman.

But sometimes he wondered if he was one. Was he? He doubted himself every single day, and even after 6 long and lonely years, he questioned that. 

The incident was fresh in his mind as if it happened yesterday. The talk with Bonnie made him realize how ignorant, selfish he was, how granted he took Emma. Emma was with him the whole time, through thick and thin, as if she had taken a vow. He remembered the night he got to know she had broken up with Johnny Simmons. He knew before anyone, but never called her. Never realized that his strong friend, now vulnerable and crying in some corner of the house needed him. Needed him to calm her down. But no. Everybody made an effort to call her, they made an effort to go to her house, calm her down, hug her, comfort her. After everybody had done comforting her, he called last, wait, he didn't call, he texted her.
Which again, made her feel pretty shitty.

He broke up with Jade, realizing that she did this on purpose.

He got more Hate. People started hating him, trashing him- just pure hate. People started hating on him for making their favorite Emma-wait no-Hermione cry. Emma was their favorite, their inspiration, and everything. And the tears out of her eyes made the fans' blood boil. As much as he opposed this, Tom knew he deserved this. 

That's how a new feeling developed in his gut. He hated himself. He loathed himself. 
And he hated himself more as he remembered every memory that said that he hadn't been there for her. Especially the one where she made a promise that she would never leave him, and he had said the same thing too. But then realized that he had been the reason she left. Nowhere to be found.

It was the day when they went for the Harry Potter film's audition. Tom was seated in between a lot of kids. Some were 11, some were 13, but some were gigantic as they were 15. Tom had experienced this before. The fact that He was more experienced than anyone here made him feel proud. Currently, He was seated in between two gigantic kids. Maybe they're going to be the goons his character had. Tom was bored though, so he just stared ahead. He saw a beautiful girl who was about 9 to 11 years old. She had warm brown eyes, big eyelashes, and her hair was hazel colored, wavy, flowing down her shoulders. She was reading something, it was the harry potter book. Her eyes were wide which made her look like an owl, but Tom thought she was cute as hell. She had a bit of sweat on her forehead though. She was nervous, maybe.

They called the names of the kids who were sitting next to Tom, and they made the beautiful girl sitting next to him. They made eye contact and she looked away, blushing. Tom was also flustered, seeing that she was blushing, it made him turn red even more. After a long time, about 5 minutes, which made the curiosity in Tom's grow, even more, he spoke up.

"H-Hey."She seemed startled by the sudden greeting but replied, "Hi,".

"Are you nervous?" He asked. " Yeah, but that'll be an understatement." She said and nervously smiled. Tom chuckled. "Even I felt that way when I interviewed for my first movie."

"Wait, you have done movies before?" He grinned, thinking he impressed her.

"Yeah. You?"  Tom asked her. "Nope." She said, and shook her head, pouting. After another long silence, she asks him-" How was it?" He gave her a puzzled look. "First time filming?" She rephrased. That started a long half hour conversation. But for them it didn't even felt like it, they talked as if they were long lost friends. Catching up together. Suddenly a name was called -"Emma Watson-please come!!"

'The sudden announcement startled the girl, she started to breath heavily, and Tom noticed this.

"That you?" she just looked at him panicked. "H-Hey, look at me, Its going to be alright." He tried to console her. He hugged her calming her, which seemed to work. She looked at him and smiled gratefully. "Thanks-"

"Tom Felton." He introduced himself.

"Thanks Tom." She smiled at him.

"You're welcome, Emma." She looked at him confusingly, wondering how he knew her name. 'Emma Watson-this is your last call!!" Realization hit her face and she understood. He pointed at the announcement and Emma had her question answered. She waved at him and went away. 

Tom smiled at memory, but was sad again as the memory continued.

Emma thought she impressed the man that took her auditions, but when she saw the look on his face, she was disappointed by her performance. She shook her head and went back to her seat. " Hey, you alright?"  She just shook her head. "No, Tom."

"What happened?" He asked her with concern. "He was pretty rude, and never said anything, I don't think I'm gonna get chosen." She said, her face dropped. 

"Hey don't talk like that alright. Everybody that took my auditions was like that, you'll get chosen. I bet you did great." He said, and touched her shoulder. She smiled brightly and blushed. "Tom Felton-Please come" They announced.

"I guess that's me" Tom said and got down.

"Best of luck!" She said, and waved at him as he went. 

Tom's audition went great but still, he thought the guy was rude and he hated him for treating Emma like that. He went to tell Emma that, But when Tom didn't see her in her seat, he panicked. He searched everywhere, asked people where his Emma went, but he got no answer. Lonely, panicked, and the fear of losing her set in him and he locked himself in the bathroom, thinking she just went without saying goodbye.

Emma was thirsty as she waited for Tom to come back. So she just went to the water cooler, but there was a big line, and she was exhausted. It took about 20 minutes, and as she drank water she went back to her seat. It's been 20 minutes, Why isn't he back?  She panicked and asked everywhere for him. One of the staff ladies told her, he locked himself in a bathroom. She ran over there and knocked on the stall. "Tom, are you there?"

"Go away!" She heard his muffled voice.    

"It's me, Emma." She said softly.

"No, you aren't. She left me."  

"No Tom, I'm right here." Slowly the door opened, and a red and puffy-eyed Tom came out. When he saw her, he hugged her so tight, but so gently, as if she were a fragile glass but a delicate butterfly that'll go away. She hugged him back.

"Never, and I mean never leave me like that." He said, scared.

"I'll never leave you, Tom. As long as you promise never to leave me."

"I'll never leave you too, Em."

They pulled back. They walked hand in hand towards their seats.

"What's your full name?"

"Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson."

"Is it okay if I call you Char?"

"Why?"

"It's just that Emma is what everybody calls you. I want a special nickname for you."

She just grinned. "Sure. Why not?"

Tom cried and cried, he never thought again what life would be without her. But he also never realized he had left her. At first, he was angry that she left him; but then got angry at himself for being angry at Emma. It was all his fault. And he was a mess. A mess.

Currently, Tom was sitting in his house-living room, Willow on his lap, as Tom was smelling of Whiskey. He remembered the days of Harry Potter films and A sudden pain went through his heart. He was looking at the News Channel as they announced the Harry Potter Films cast reunion that happened two weeks ago. Emma never came. They had loads of reunions, get together's and other stuff. And Tom always went, happily, always hoping that Emma would come. But she never did, and Tom got tired of waiting for her. But he still did, and had a little light of hope in his heart that she would come. But this time he didn't. He didn't want to handle those pitiful, hateful and sad looks he got from everyone. So he just stayed home. With Willow, and his sorrows accompanying him.

A sudden noise startled Tom as he got a weird feeling through his left butt cheek. It was his phone, another notification. He opened his phone and clicked on the notification. It went straight to google news. 

'EMMA WATSON BACK IN HARRY POTTER FILMS SET'

Tom's eyes went wide. And he was shocked and happy and sad at the same time.
But the sad percentage and a twinge of annoyance grew more as he read the next headline-

'EMMA WATSON BACK IN HARRY POTTER FILMS SET-WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND-LEO ROBINTON'

-But he didn't know why.

______________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 707 27
[Tom Hiddleston X Reader] Ghosts? No way in hell. Y/N L/N has never believed in ghosts until she lost her best friend, Thomas in a car crash. He wa...
27.1K 814 23
"How can something that feels so right be so wrong?" Mika is just an ordinary girl with the dream of becoming an actress until her friends from actin...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
3.3K 99 10
Chris Evans and Emma Watson have been dating for the last 4 months but neither have confessed their love for the other. All they want is each other b...