Flowers After The Storm | Ta...

By bts_bangtang7

Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to stud... More

Chapter 1- New Begining
✨ Introduction ✨
Chapter 2 - Nightmares
Chapter 3- Taehyung's scolding
Chapter 4- New Friend?
Chapter 5 - Annoying Taehyung
Chapter 6- Call me Hyung
Chapter 7- Message
Chapter 8 - Devil Kim
Chapter 9- Fear
Important
Chapter 10 - Peace of Heart
Chapter 11- Sensitive Heart
Chapter 12 - Real Gem 💎
Chapter 13 - Handle it carefully
Chapter 14 - Dinner with Family
Chapter 15 - Feeling?
Chapter 16 - Taelous
Chapter 17 - Jeonlous
Chapter 18 - Second Choice
Chapter 19- Right of Wrong
Chapter 20 - Party
Chapter 21- Gift
Chapter 22 - The Truth
Chapter 23 - Hurtful Decision
Chapter 24 - Fear of losing him
Chapter 25 - Comfort
Chapter 26 - Jungkookie Uncle
Chapter 28 - Namjin
Chapter 29 - I don't deserve you
Chapter 30 - Separation
Chapter 31- Distance
Chapter 32 - Shameless Woman
Chapter 33- Doctor Kim not Jeon
Chapter 34 - Karma
Chapter 35 - Taehyungie Pabo
Chapter 36 - Chang wook and his gun
Chapter 37 - The Longing
Chapter 38- Thank you
Chapter 39 - The Day when everything changed
Chapter 40 - FLIRTING? SINGLE?
Chapter 41- How Taehyung was Born
Chapter 42 - Snowy Day
Chapter 43 - Jungkook is my son
Chapter 44 - Sunshine of Kim Family
Epilogue

Chapter 27 - Freedom for Soobin

12.5K 601 184
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Is it hurting?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, helping Jungkook moving his arm, Jungkook whimpers... Taehyung stopped " It's okay, come in lay down " Taehyung softly said to him and helped him in laying down on the bed " Get some sleep, it's still too early " Taehyung said to him, hiding his hand intertwined Their fingers.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung's arm and instantly fell asleep, Taehyung smiled and decided to scroll through his phone.... He heard Jungkook phone vibrating indicating it was sending messages...well Taehyung brought new phone for Jungkook after the other broke.... Taehyung grabbed the phone seeing messages from unknown.

Unknown :

Is this Jeon Jungkook's number?

: Jungkook

It is, and who is it?

Unknown :

It's me Kevin, please don't block me, I just need to apologise.

Can we start over, please? Give me a second chance

Taehyung scoffed, he looks at Jungkook sleeping peacefully, holding his other arm " Runied his life and second chance " Taehyung mumbled and decided to message him.

: Jungkook

He is sleeping, don't disturb him

Unknown :

Who is this than?

: Jungkook

His husband

Replaying to him, Taehyung blocked his number " Jerk " Taehyung mumbled, He heard a knock on the door " come in " the door opened and Jin entered into the room but banana milk and cold tea in his hand " Yoo " Jin said and made his way to Taehyung, he hand Taehyung cold tea and put banana milk on roll over table.

" Finally he is sleeping " Jin smiled, grabbing a chair, sitting beside Taehyung, who smiled and nodded " Yeah finally, without any nightmares " Taehyung said, caressing Jungkook's hand which was holding his arm " Who knew smiling Jungkook had so much pain in his heart " Jin said smiling sadly.... Taehyung sighed sadly and nodded.

Taehyung remember something, Jungkook told Taehyung about Namjoon acting weird around Jin when Taehyung was away, He wanted to ask Jin but he was already gone....So now Taehyung decided to ask from his behave " What happened between you and Namjoon Hyung?" Taehyung asked him, who stopped his moments and looks at him.

" I told him I want to marry him, and take responsibility of Mia " Jin said to Taehyung who looks surprised " Than What?" Jin sighed " He said I am gone mad and he won't marry anyone....He still loves Rose " Jin mumbled, unknowingly he gain romantic feelings for Namjoon in a short time, Taehyung knew Namjoon would say this.

Like he told Jungkook, Namjoon is stubborn, they tried many time but still Namjoon was never going to marry anyone " it's okay, I can wait for him...I won't force him, now hear my joke " Jin said, Namjoon who was behind the close door hear everything...He smiled when Jin laughed his famous windshield laugh.

Later that day, Soobin came to visit Jungkook " Are you okay Hyung?" Soobin asked him, Shin was behind him holding his wheelchair " I am " Jungkook said and smiled holding his hand, caressing it sightly, Before Jungkook could say something, Taehyung entered into the room " Han Kun and his boss are in jail....dad won the case "

Taehyung announce the happy new to them, Jungkook smiled widely while Soobin had happy tears, finally he will be out of that hell, Han Kun won't hurt him nor Shin or his mother, Jungkook ruffles his hair " Now starts to thing about yourself Soobin " Jungkook said to him, who sobbed " Shin take him to his room " Taehyung politely said to Shin.

Who nodded and exist the room, Well that was fast " Why Doctor Taehyung ? He was just here....I wanted to talk " Taehyung sighed, Why was Jungkook calling him Doctor Taehyung again " How many times I told you to call me Taehyung, Tae " Jungkook lower his head and nodded " Taehyung said on the chair.

" You know, now I can send my proposal to your aunt for our marriage " Taehyung said smirking a little, Jungkook looks at him and blushed, Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but Jaehyun entered into the room " Oh sorry " He said seeing Taekook together and was about to leave but Taehyung stopped him.

" Wait outside, I have to talk to you about something " Taehyung said to him coldly, Jaehyun looks at Jungkook Nervously, who shrugged mouthed to him that he don't know, Jaehyun nodded his head and closed the door " can't wait to marry you " Taehyung said and stood up, he was about to leave but stopped turning around, taking a picture of Jungkook.

He winked at him who looked away, even now they both confessed, Jungkook still feels shy around Taehyung, who chuckled and walked out of the room, Jungkook shakes his head and patted his flushed cheeks, blushing remaining on his cheeks thinking about him marrying Taehyung, maybe he is not that unlucky.

Taehyung looks at Jaehyun and takes him to cafeteria " As you know, Me and Jungkook both love each other, now I want to send Marrige proposal to your aunt, because she is Jungkook's eldest " Jaehyun nodded his head " Of course, I am with you...I will give you her address " Jaehyun said and told Taehyung her address.

" Taehyung, I failed as a brother, please don't hurt him " Taehyung nodded his head and for the first time smiled at him, generously " don't worry, you should go and spend sometime with Jungkook " Jaehyun nodded and stood up... Taehyung takes out his phone, sliding seeing Jungkook's pictures he secretly took.

Looking at the last picture which he took yesterday when Jungkook was sleeping in his arms peacefully, maybe maybe not he stole a small kiss from Jungkook, He was too lost not noticing Yoongi peeking behind him, smirking " Tae~ " Yoongi called him teasingly who tilt his head with a smile but got starlted seeing Yoongi.

He cleared his throats and looked away " W-weather is nice " Taehyung said looking out of the window, Yoongi grabbed the chair and sat in front of him " weather of your heart " Taehyung blushed and lower his head, nodding " Ooo~ lover boy " Yoongi teased him even more making Taehyung whine.

______________________
Chapter 27

Umm 👉👈 How was it?

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 17.8K 37
Jungkook, leaving Busan with his son Beomgyu, who is suffering from Asperger's syndrome... they newly shifted to Seoul with the help of his friends J...
191K 14.2K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
195K 12.6K 38
Sometimes life takes you to unexpected places, Jeon Jungkook, wanting to enjoy his life, and tried of the busy city went to a small hilly village and...
269K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...