Possessive || Hawk/Eli Moskow...

By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Ali Lawrence is the slut of her school, west valley high. Ever heard the saying like father like son, well fo... More

Character introductions
Chapter 1 Eli Moskowitz
Chapter 2 Chemistry class
Chapter 3 drunk fights
Chapter 4 Tamales on the weekend
Chapter 5 Opening up
Chapter 6 plan shiver me timbers
Chapter 7 Overthinking
Chapter 8 Convincing
Chapter 9 Train like a Cobra
Chapter 10 mess with a Lawrence you get the snake
Chapter 11 Just friends
Chapter 12 Sl^t Widow and Cheeto Girl
Chapter 13 Confidence
Chapter 14 3634 days
Chapter 15 Avoidance
Chapter 16 The three Musketeers
Chapter 17 Family First
Chapter 18 Guts
Chapter 19 Fighting Back
Chapter 20 Ridiculed and Bullied
Chapter 21 Flip the Script
Chapter 22 Egg Yolk
Chapter 23 Tattoo's, Mohawks, and Flinchers
Chapter 24 Taking a Chance
Chapter 25 first time for everything
Chapter 26 Angel
Chapter 27 Liquor brings out the worst
Chapter 28 You're the best around
Chapter 29 Sex in nacho cafe
AHHHHH
Chapter 30 Put your hands in the holes of my sweater
Chapter 32 I love(d) you
Chapter 33 that should be me
Chapter 34 the scar
Chapter 35 goodnight angel
Chapter 36 She's Mine
Chapter 37 Square 1
Chapter 38 Weakness
Chapter 39 Voices
Chapter 40 Addicted to Agression
Chapter 41 I'll always catch you when you fall
Chapter 42 high on love
Chapter 43 My Ali
Chapter 44 Proud of You
Chapter 45 Drive
Chapter 46 Don't say I love you
Chapter 47 Spin the fucking Bottle
Chapter 49 Everything to Loose
Chapter 50 Getting Used To
Chapter 51 Burnt Bridges

Chapter 31 Get. Him. Out. Of. Here.

4.6K 67 23
By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Plz leave a comment of there are any grammatical or spelling errors!

Weeks had passed since the incident at the beach, the fresh engravement of Eli's name in my leg was now a scar only visible to the naked eye. Training at the dojo got rougher each day, we were the all valley champs after all. One mistake and our reputation would fall.

"Class line up. I'd like to introduce you to a guest." My dad ordered. All the students got into line looking attentively at my father as he spoke. A man on the older side walked out of my father's office, his hair short and grey and his eyes cold as ice. Shivers ran down my spine as I looked at him, a tattoo of a snake printed on his arm. "This is Mr. Kreese, he will be observing our class today, just pretend he isn't here." My dad explained as the man stood next to him. 'Kreese.' the words rang through my head, John Kreese, my father's sensi. My breathing hitched as I stared at the pair, the story's that my father had told he about him flooded my thoughts. I glared up at the man holding in all the anger that dared to explode. "Ali?" Eli whispered as he looked over at me with a questioning look. I looked back at him with a clenched jaw, my eyes said it all, he nodded and got a better look at the intimidating man in front of us. Eli seemed intrigued by the man, he tilted his head and looked up at him. I looked over at Miguel and saw that he had the same expression as me. Confused and slightly scared. He felt my stare and looked over at me. As of we could read each other's minds we spoke to each other. 'I don't trust him.' My eyes spoke to Miguel. 'Me either' Miguel mouthed in reply. "Diaz warm them up!" My dad ordered. Miguel looked away from me and focused on the front of the class.

"Front kick!" Miguel ordered. "Hiya!" All the students yelled in reply as they sent their best kicks into the air. "Back jab!" He continued. "Hiya!" All the students once again replied. "Side dab!" "Hiya!" All of the students dabbed as they laughed to each other. The laughter began to die down as my dad walked up into the crowd. "What the hell was that!" He practically screamed at us. We all stayed silent trying to hold back our laughs but it was no use, Aisha let out a small chuckle which attracted the attention of my dad. "What's so funny Robinson?!?" He stated while walking up to her intimidatingly. "I-its a snake do." She chuckled in reply. "What's a snake do?" My dad questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Ssssssss." The whole class made snake noises laughing slightly. We all looked at each other and began laughing even more before our mood was ruined by my dad. "Quiet!" He screamed. Everyone went silent. "Corner of Maplewood and brooks 5 am tomorrow morning, don't be late!" My dad order. "Class dismissed." He finished, everyone disassemble and left the mat to grab their change of clothes.

"Hello angel." Eli cooed while wrapping his arms around me. "Hello Eli." I giggled slightly as I turned around and pecked him on the lips with my hands wrapped around his neck. "Do you know the guy sensi brought in?" He asked. "Ya, uh he was my dad's sensi." I replied but my gaze didn't meet his. "So he's sensi's sensi, that's so cool!" Eli was astonished by this statement. "Well he's coming this way right now, you better make a good impression for me. See you tomorrow angel!" Eli saluted me as he exited the dojo. Just as he had said Kreese was slowly approaching me.

"Ali Mills Lawrence. I knew it was you the moment I exited your father's office. Your a spitting image of your father." He stroked my cheek as he spoke. I slapped his hand away with discomfort and took a step back from the man. "I-it was great to have you here Mr. Kreese." I completely ignored his original statement and moved on. "It's great to be here!" He replied. "And please call me sensi." He continued. I looked at him skeptically, he must have been joking, but his expression said otherwise. His eyes were serious and cold. "Y-yes si- sensi." I nodded before turning around and quickly walking away to get into my father's car. Kreese needed to go.

I drove home with my dad that day in silence. He would take quick glances at me but I never looked back. It wasn't until we pulled into the apartment complex that either of us spoke a word. "Dad... why, just why?" I questioned never looking at him. He stopped the car and opened the car door. "He's changed." My dad promised as he walked away from the car leaving me alone and my questions unanswered. I didn't trust Kreese, I never will. I had a feeling deep down that he was going to take something from me. But what was it?

***

I turned the corner of Maplewood and Brooks and approached a large factory with trucks parked all around the groups of already gathered students. I approached my group of friends with a smile. They looked over at me and made space for me in our stretching circle. I didn't listen to the conversation that was going on, instead I glared at Kreese and my father. I watched them intently as if something awful was going to happen.

"Alright everyone circle around!" My dad called out to all the students. Everyone assembled around the two men as they explained our training for the day. Eli and I stood hand in hand listening. "As you can see behind us there are some very large trucks, what you may not know is that they are full of cement. Unturned cement." My dad started while motioning to the 2 trucks behind the men. "The objective is to turn the cement churner, if you don't, you will get stuck in the wet cement." He finished. Before anyone could but in Kreese began talking. "Show no mercy to these trucks. The cement will make you slip, it will get you dirty, it will ruin your clothes and hair but you can't give into it. The wall infront of you is your worst experience, push past it, run over it. RUN IT OVER!" Kreese ordered. He stepped out towards the crowd until his eyes landed on Eli and I. He looked down at our intertwined hands and grunted. "Hawk, Diaz, Roberts, Rodriguez. Get in truck number one." He ordered. "Lawrence, Edgar, Mcreavy, Candice. Truck two." He continued. I looked at Eli with sad eyes and removed my hand from his.

I looked around for the group I was put with. They were all talking to Kreese in hushed voices. As soon as I joined them the talking stopped. "Ms. Lawrence why don't you head into the truck, I need to have a discussion with these 3." Kreese ordered. I nodded and walking away, up the ladder, and into the truck.

I looked into truck 1 and saw Miguel, Eli, Aisha, and another boy names Marcus. They had already began pushing their cement churner. It was moving at a slow and steady pace. "That's it group one!" I heard my dad call from outside their truck. Soon he walked off and was out of view. I peeked out the entrance of my truck and saw that Kreese and the boys were gone. I shrugged it off and walked farther into the truck positioning myself at the wall. Suddenly the ladder began creaking, I figured it was just the boys coming up to the churner so I stood and waited. One of the boys heads popped up through the entrance buy instead of entering the entrance was closed. Pitch black was all I could see.

"Hello!" I panicked as I banged on the truck walls. "C'mon miss all valley champ turn the cement!" The boys yelled from outside the truck. "Get me out!" I ignored their comment and screamed. I banged on the wall with my fist and already drying cement crumbled off. The cement got harder and harder under my feet. I quickly began searching for a place to push. I got to the middle of the churner and put all my pressure onto the wall. It didn't budge. I began pushing off with my legs but nothing budged. A 500 ton machine against a 130 pound girl, definitely a fair battle. I stood there and continued to push, but still, nothing budged. "C'mon miss cobra queen push the truck!" The boys continued to taunt from outside. I tried to push one final time but it began to be hard to breathe. I coughed and cement dust came out of my mouth. Air was hard to find, deep breathes were impossible. "Help me!" I screamed as I banged on the wall, no one came. Only a few breaths of air remained. "Eli!" I screamed using up the last of the air, I tried to breath in anything left in the churner but all I felt enter my lungs was cold cement dust.

"I gotcha Ali." A voice reassured, I heard the door swing open and Eli ran into the truck. He scooped me up and pulled me out of the truck. He coughed up cement dust just as I had and spit the rest onto the ground. "Who the hell did this!" He screamed with my newly unconscious body in his arms. I looked up at Eli, his eyes were like a devil's, the same thing that had possessed him a few weeks before returned. That same devious look. No one fessed up to the crime and I was to tired to tell. Besides it wasn't even the boys, it was Kreese, he told them to do it. He had an evily persuasive personality, and he used it to his advantage. "What the hell happened?" My dad questioned approaching Eli and I. I didn't look at him, instead my gaze directed towards Kreese. "Get. Him. Out. Of. Here." Was all I said.

Omg did y'all listen to Olivia's new album! I
Listened to it while writing this lol.

Pic of the day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
117K 3.4K 27
a paige bueckers story.
663K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
870K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one