The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 100

14.6K 463 23
By amberpoconuts

(Previously)    

It was the end of the night when I finally saw Elena again and she looked disheveled.

She quickly left without even saying anything to Matt.

She didn't see me but I watched her as she looked at Damon and Stefan with booth greed and slight hate.

Elena woke up with a groan and a searing headache.

All she could remember was blinding pain.

She blinked her eyes and saw a woman sitting by a small table filled with witchy things.

That was when it all came rushing back.

The night and all the memories that had been wiped away.

At first, she was devastated, and then she was livid.

How could they do this to her? TO HER?! They just erased half her life. Everyone was in on it. All the side glances from Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline made sense now.

Elena was seething before Esther cleared her throat drawing her attention "would you like revenge dear? Because I need a few drops of your blood and I can kill my children as well as that little mate of theirs you hate so much" Esther said charmingly.

Elena thought about it.

Without Ally in the way she could get everything she wanted.

She was the whole reason her life went to shit.

She stole everything from her.

She took her friends, her boyfriend, her memories, hell even her little brother.

WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS?!

Elena looked up at Esther with a smirk before offering her hand.

Esther quickly stabbed her finger with a needle before letting her bleed into a glass.

~~~~~~~

I watched as Elena quickly left.

I knew Esther had taken her blood but I wasn't sure about everything else.

There wasn't going to be a toast so I had no idea how she was going to get the Doppelganger blood into us.

I was nervous the rest of the night, though I didn't let it show as I said goodby to all the guests.

When the guests were gone I immediately went up to my room with Nik and Elijah behind me.

Kol and Finn would distract their mother while we watched the video.

I pulled up the file on my computer and set it on fast forward so we could skip until Esther met with Elena.

Nik nervously paced while Elijah nursed a glass of brandy.

When I saw Esther lead Elena into the room I played the video at normal speed after using a privacy spell so Esther couldn't hear anything in case she walked by.

We watched as Elena got up and ran to the door.

My eyes widened when Esther said she was going to bring back her memories.

When I hear the pain-filled scream Elena made I winced.

The look on Esther's face was horrifying, she enjoyed every second of torturing Elena.

It was Elena but still, that shit was brutal.

We watched as Elena left the room after giving her blood only to be followed by Esther.

I sighed and started pacing.

"So we know she is going to link us but we don't know how. Not to mention now crazy pants remembers everything. Shit, I should tell the girls" I said before stopping suddenly and connecting to the coven.

"What the Hell Ally?!" I heard Care say into the connection.

I grimaced when I realized she was having a nice evening with Enzo before shaking my head.

"Elena has back her Memories, Esther brought them back so be prepared for her to try and pull something" I said into the convection before disconnecting quickly letting Care get back to her evening.

I came out of the connection with a shudder "they know now. Damn, do I not want to see that again" I said as I made a gagging motion before sitting down.

"What did you see love?" Nik asked curiously.

I shook my head "let's just say Care was having a good time with her mate when I interrupted" I said with a grimace.

Nik shook his head with a scowl while Elijah just raised a mildly amused eyebrow before standing up suddenly "well it looks like we will need to stop our deranged mother from killing us all. Let's get to it" he said before walking out of the room.

I laughed lightly before going into my closet and changing out of the giant dress into some sweats and one of Nik's shirts.

~~~~~~~~

When I got downstairs all my mates were sitting around the dining room.

Esther was nowhere to be found but that couldn't be helped.

"You know for a woman who insists on a ball she didn't attend much of it" I said sarcastically as I poured myself a glass of brandy.

All of my mates were nursing glasses as well.

"Yes mother dearest has always been quite fickle-minded" Kol said sarcastically.

Nik scoffed "you mean psychotic?" he asked sarcastically.

Finn nodded "yes brother I believe what was what he meant" Finn said with a small smirk.

Elijah looked at Finn impressed "well look at you brother. You can finally see the light" Elijah said sarcastically while motioning dramatically around the room.

Finn just rolled his eyes while Kol scoffed "like you were any better brother. You may have seen her crazy but you still would have given her a chance if our Darling wasn't here" Kol said as he rolled his eyes and finished his whole glass before pouring another one.

I giggled lightly because it was true making Elijah pout.

That pushed me over the edge and made me cackle.

We spent the rest of the night waiting to see what Esther would do and spending time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for my shameless Patreon plug. If you would like early access to the next chapter go and check out my Patreon. There are multiple options varying in price. I hope to see you there because I would love to continue writing full-time.

The Link is https://www.patreon.com/amber_poconuts

And my profile is amber_poconuts

~~~~~~

Okay guys I hope you liked it. I'm actually reading this book right now to try and see if there is anything I need to wrap up or forgot about so hopefully after I will go on a writing kick and finish a few chapters.

If any of you are GOT fans I would really recommend checking out the book "What If" in my favorites and darker books reading lists. It's one of my favorite GOT books and it only has 20K views and I thought it would be nice cuz it is genuinely a great book and I try and give you guys good recommendations. Cuz I write the types of books I read so if you enjoy this book it's a good bet you will like that one. Tho it is dark and graphic so seriously don't read it if you're under 14.

If you would like to check out any of my other reading lists I make them mostly for you guys. Cuz I like very specific genres of books that r usually hard to find so I make them into reading lists so u guys can find them without the endless searching lol.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/23/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
83.4K 1.5K 38
Tabitha Petty, one of the quietest girls anyone would ever meet. She kept to herself and didn't talk to anyone unless she was directly spoken to. Wit...
369K 6K 25
The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Story Ray's a girl with a stutter and takes care of her little brother, she finally meets her soulmates. Eight soulmate...
929 116 18
Book 1 of the Twin Souls Series Vagrant former spy JD had always felt a part of his soul was missing or that there was a vacant seat beside his core...