I HATE MY HUSBAND 3 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house... More

1. Introduction
2.Marriage
3.Be a Man
4.Deal
5.Don't Touch Me
6.π‘Ήπ’†π’ˆπ’“π’†π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ
7.𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π‘Ίπ’π’“π’“π’š
8. Please talk
9.Mew Suppasit
10.Laugh
11.Insecurities
12.Mind Game
13.Miserable
14. The Past
15. The Past 2
16. Lost everything
17. Now Ball is in my Court
18.Too much
19. Little Talk
20.Kissed
21.What the Hell
23.Trip
24. Date
25.Baloo
26.Your Story
27.Love in the Air
28. Surprise
29.I want more..
30.Be Mine
31.I love you
32.Say it
33.Poor Saint
34. Why did you break my heart
35.Where Are You??
36. I Found You
37.What did you say
38.Not my fault
39.Clearing Air
40.Devil Saint
41.Urge
42. Cruel you
43.Mine Mine Mine
44. Pregnancy Tales
45. Dadddy Mew
46.Scary Mommy
47.Oh my babies..
48. Ready to pay
49.You are no different from me
50.Mewie
51.I am the Boss
52.Punishment Time
53.Kao will always be Kao
54.Secret
55.Our love
Author's Note

22.Happy

4.7K 279 114
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew: Mew is totally indulged in his feelings....he is enjoying all this and now he is expecting more ...Mew holds Gulf's hand and directed it under his pants...he wants him to touch the real thing and take care of that....

Mew flinched when Gulf actually touched his things and in the next minute, Mew is moaning loud coz Gulf is stroking his member ...

Mew: ahhh Mau...ahhhhh Mew's grabbed Gulf's shirt he bit his lips hard....his head is leaned more under his pillow...aahhh Gulf....

After few stokes Mew came into Gulf's hand ...there is complete silence in the room and no one moved from their place for some time...but after sometime Gulf slides his hands from Mew's pants ...Mew grabbed his hand and took a tissue to clean ...he cleaned Gulf's hand and look at him...You are beautiful...

Gulf didn't say anything...Mew move his hands towards Gulf's trouser...and said in a husky tone now let me help you...

Gulf immediately grabs Mew's hand no thanks I am okay go and get change Mew gets up from the bed and runs inside the washroom...Mew smiled..aww did he touched me like....Mew hides his face in his palms..

He thought...did he just gave me pleasure...we even kissed...so that means he also likes me...aww that means I like him too ....am I in love...?? Are we husbands now...did he accepted our relationship...is he fallen for me...Mew took a bath thinking all this ...he spends more time in the washroom coz he is feeling shy to face his Mau...

After taking bath when Mew came he didn't find gulf in the bed...maybe he went down...Mew started searching for gulf so he can ask what Gulf feels for him...but the moment he comes out of his room he bumped into someone...

Saint: what you were doing in Gulf's room?? don't you have eyes??

Mew: This is my room too and I am staying here?? Why are you here so early??...

Saint: why are you staying here by the way??

Mew: coz guest room's washroom has water clogging issue...

Saint: Liar Liar pants on fire...I am coming here after taking bath in that bathroom only but I don't find any clogging there....so tell me why are you here??

Mew: smiled like crazy ...actually I wanted to stay with Mau I mean Gulf...

Saint: why am I sensing love in the air...wait what about Gulf...is he aware of your feeling or is this the one side love...

Mew: Immediately said no no...I guess he also likes me ...yesterday we kissed and today he ...he gave me...

Saint: He gave you what Mew??

Mew: He gave me...Saint stop teasing....Mew is blushing like an idiot...

Saint: No Mew I am not teasing he gave you what?? His ass....

Mew: Saint....bastard...he just touched me down...Mew blushed more....

Saint: Oh my god...really...wait but did you guys confess your feelings with each other...or you just started with being hanky panky...

Mew: Looked confused...No...but now it's clear that he also likes me...

Saint: Maybe but sweety you have to confess your feeling too..tell him about your feeling....

Mew: But what to tell...

Saint: What you felt...

Mew: I felt good when he gave me a handjob but how can I say this to him...

Saint: Mew are you insane...you have to tell him what you feel for him not what you felt during your release....dumbo...

Mew: Smiled...but I don't know what I feel for him...I just know that I love watching him sleep, I spare my time to see his photos...and I felt soo good when he touched me...

Saint: aww so cute but this is not enough coz he will feel you are some stalker or pervert....I think you should wait for some time till you understand your feeling better..

Mew: Hmm..you are right....ok let me work ...go and do nothing what you always do...

Saint: Rolled his eyes...ahhh Mew wait...I helped you just now right....so can you let me go to the other city for the trip...

Mew: you helped me and for that thank you but the answer is no...now go and roam here and there or have sex with Zee if you are bored...

Saint: Asshole...huh...

Mew went to his office and Saint in search of gulf...

Saint: Hi Gulf...how are you??

Gulf: I am good Saint....how are you??

Saint: I am also good...Saint thought to tease Gulf but he knows if he teased him then he will reveal that Mew already shared their private thing with him and may be gulf will not like that so he didn't tease...

Gulf: So how come you are so early today ...

Saint: I came here last night I was missing Zee and my long weekend started so I thought to spend with Zee as Zee is busy and we can't go on a trip...

Gulf: yeah it's a long weekend ..I used to spend this time with friends ...we always planned trips to relax...but....

Saint: yeah my friends also going on a trip but mew is not letting me go ...

Gulf: why you need his permission...

Saint: You will know this very soon...so tell me do you have anything to share with me....I am your bestie right so I need all the details...

Gulf: No there is nothing specific...

Saint: Oh...okay...Gulf why don't you talk to Mew for vacation I mean you are not a hostage here and living here freely...though you are not allowed to go out as per your will coz this is the safe house of Mew and he doesn't want anyone to find this out but yes you can go with Mew...

Gulf: why will he listened to me ...why he will go on vacation with me...

Saint: why not ?? He is shifting his whole office to the second floor just to separate his personal life...so that you can live here on the third floor freely....so why won't he agree with that...

Gulf: What?? Maybe he is doing coz I am here his enemy's son and he wanted to hide his work from me..

Saint: You don't know anything Gulf...let it be can you please ask him coz I really don't want to spend my long weekend here sitting and watching Zee work... please gulf please please, please....

Gulf: Okay I will talk to him happy....he thought but how I will face him after what we did...

Author's Note

Who all wants Zee and Saints love story ??

Highlights:-

Gulf: How you and Zee fall in love I mean you are from a different society and Zee lived with Gangsters....

Saint: Let me tell you our epic love story

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
46.1K 3.2K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
12.6K 688 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...