Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Helter-Skelter

11.4K 502 76
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Blue Moon pack?" Grandma asked confused.

"Yeah." Beakhyun replied cz he can't see her confused face as she is standing facing his back.

"You are from Blue Moon Pack?" She said again now moving toward the front standing face to face with him.

"Yeah. What's wrong in it?" He asked cz he don't see anything wrong in that. He can belong to any pack what's so shocking in it.

"You are Omega and you belong Blue Moon pack?" She asked more like questioned.

Now it was getting odd. Like seriously she was making a big deal out of a simple thing.

"Yes. What's wrong in it?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"You really don't find anything odd in it? You were a family member there." She said and it sounded really like really insulting.

"Now you are annoying me grandma." He said trying really hard not to be rude but he can't help it.

"I'm sorry it came out wrong but what I'm trying to say is that you said you were part of Blue Moon pack while being an Omega and it's the history of that pack that they never considered any Omega their family member. As soon as the Omega is born they would either kill them or sell them to be the slaves. Omega's aren't of any importance there and then being a male Omega. A bog No." Grandma said and now Beakhyun was hell angry and confused. She just raised a question over his whole life.

"I was their family member, Mom and Dad loved me...Alot. They use to give me more importance than my Alpha brother." Beakhyun replied.

"I'm sorry Beck I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. I was just saying the truth i know." She said feeling guilty to disturb an innocent person's peace of mind.

"It's okay. But they really loved me. I spent my half life there, they never once made me feel unloved or unwanted." He said.

"That is so good to hear. I'm happy that you don't have to live that kind of life. Where are they?" She said being very careful with her every word.

"They.....They were...." Beakhyun sounded hesitant. He was not calm just like a few moments earlier. He lowered his head and started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Can you give us a moment please." Grandma turned and asked the physician who was more interested in listening to all story but he agreed nonetheless. As soon as the door was closed, she turned and locked it.

"Now what were you saying? Tell me all you want I promise you this will stay between you and me." She assured him and cupped his face. He saw a soft look on her face and he can swear that he felt safe all of sudden. This old lady has a very warm and comforting Aura.

"Th-They were attacked by another pack, Lost Delta. They attacked us my Alpha brother joined my parents to fight back and Mom made me run away. I did as Mom said. I was 15 when i ran away from my pack...." he stopped, tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Mom didn't let me stay by her side. She said I'm not safe there. I was so afraid, I didn't knew where to go and i just kept on running and running....." he couldn't stop himself as the words were running out of his mouth without his control.

"I..... I just got one last message through the link after 2 days...." he sobed.

"It was my brother he only said one thing and link died. He just said "I'm sorry for everything." And then it went silent. I went back, it was all destroyed, it was just bricks and blood everywhere. I lost my family just because of that pack. I hate them. They made me orphan." He cried.

"Lost Delta attacked Blue Moon pack?" Grandma asked her shock not hidden.

"Yes. They attacked us and destroyed everything. They are killers. They attacked to take our territory..." he said hatred clear in his voice.

Grandma was just standing there looking at the boys face with shock. How much is this boy fooled. How much is he brain washed.

"Beck my son." She hugged him. Beakhyun cried over her shoulder. She held him tightly in her embrace.

"I'm sorry son." She said. "Just calm down. Everything will be okay."

She didn't find it right to tell him everything as he is not in his  right mind so she waited for right time.

       *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It's been a week since Jungkook woke up and more than a week since Taehyung left.

This week sent the pure blood to his limit. He isn't that almight Jeon Jungkook a pure blood anymore, every one just see him as someone who lost his mate because of his own mistake.

"You should shower. You stink." Yoongi said as soon as he came inside his room.

Jungkook has literally almost limited himself to his room. Even the pack members rarely gets to see his face. He even started skipping school. According to him because of him Taehyung is missing school also so if he won't be there atleast he will provide a little comfort to a poor soul.

His daily routine is limited to his room and to his secret hideout. He is visibly weak, and dark bags under his eyes.

Even if he wants to forget just like he thought it will be, JK would not let him. He is giving him hard time.

This is the first time when even his wolf can't locate his mate.

Jungkook just got to realize that he don't even have a bond with his Omega. He literally has no connection with his mate.

He should be happy right? That's what he wanted.

"Close the curtains." Jungkook said in his hoarse voice. Burying his face further into the pillow.

"Get up. Even the room needs a fresh air." Yoongi said opening the door and the curtains.

"Hyung please just go and close the curtains." Jungkook said again.

"Lying here won't do anything. It will not bring him back." Yoongi said as he made space for himself on younger's bed.

"He don't want to be back." Jungkook said completely defended.

"Do you want him back?" Yoongi asked. No matter what he can't leave his brother. They always had this thing between them, no matter the hard argument between them they don't stay mad at eachother for long.

Jungkook lazily lifted his head from the pillow and looked at his brother. This was the first time when Yoongi saw his brother after like a whole week.

His eyes were red and face dull, lips chapped, hair sticking here and there. His trembling hand made his way to the bed and he tried to sit up.

"H-He don't want to be back." He repeated. But this time a tear slipped from his eyes. Yoongi was quick to sit beside his brother.

"H-He d-don't want to be back." And Yoongi hugged his brother.

"Have you tried to find him?" Yoongi tried to question but Jungkook's hold tightened. Yoongi can swear he can feel the pressure of Jungkook's finger on his back.

"I-I did. I got his location three time but as soon i reach there he run away. He don't want me hyung. He don't want me anymore." Jungkook cried.

"Get your shit together Kook. That was what you wanted. He just tried to give you your happiness. Now you are demanding him to come back to you." Yoongi tried but he couldn't keep that inside him.

"I...."

"Yes you. You were the one who was pushing him away from the first day. Now finally you are free and yet you are not happy." Yoongi said.

"I-I was mistaken...."

"This is not that simple Kook. You have hurt him beyond the normal limit. Your every hit made a deep wound on his heart. And believe me body's wounds heals faster yet wounds on the heart takes forever." Yoongi said.

"I want him back hyung. I'll die if I didn't meet him." Jungkook was being absurd yes he knows even Yoongi knows but that's the brother bond. Yoongi will help his brother no matter what.

"Ask your mate. Jimin Hyung is Taehyung's best friend he would know.." Jungkook said desperately.

"How would he know? It was me who last heard from him. He didn't even meet his brother last time and left. Jimin is as devastated as Yeonjun is." Yoongi replied. Jungkook felt more guilty. He is the reason for so many people's miseries.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said in his muffled voice as he has his head buried in his brother's chest.

"You are saying this to a wrong person." Yoongi said tapping his back. "Get up and prepare yourself we are going to find him. No matter how. We won't stop unless we find him."

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook said hugging his brother again.

          *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Leave." Mr. Choi almost yelled.

"Without letting me talk you won't know." Head Alpha said.

"I know enough already. Leave." Mr.Choi repeated.

"You don't know anything. You are just diving down in your son's death. Jungkook killed him that's true but he did it on the saying of his mate. That Taehyung guy is the one who needs to be killed." Head Alpha completed irrespective of Mr. Choi pushing him out.

"A mare Omega holds a power over your True Blood son now." Mr. Choi spates. He was angry and Head Alpha was afraid of the mare Alpha.

"Yes. He bewitched him. That fucking Omega...." the hatred in his tone was not hidden.

"Jungkook can be of much more use to us later on. We just need to get rid of that Omega, he is a fucking slut." The Head Alpha said.

"I know what to do. I'll ruin him, he won't be able to live peacefully. That's my promise to my dead son. Kim fucking Taehyung wait till i get my hand over you." Mr. Choi said and closed the door over Head Alpha's face.

           *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Yeonjun was sitting in training ground. Done with today's session.

"Yeonjun you wanted to say something?" Jackson said as he saw Yeonjun still waiting for him to ask him  something.

"Sir i want to train harder. I want to take both sessions in morning and in evening." Yeonjun said standing up as soon as he saw Jackson.

"Yeonjun is everything okay?" Jackson couldn't stop as he saw the distress look on younger's face. The young kid is already pushing his limits and now both shifts...

"Yes sir." He replied.

"Yeonjun you can't learn everything in one day. Your body needs rest also...."

"I'm all fit sir. I just want to be strong." Yeonjun was quick to cut him off.

"Why?" Jackson asked.

"To protect my hyung from everyone who hurt him and to take him away from here so that he don't have to stay away from me. I miss my hyung." Yeonjun said and tear welled in his eyes.

"Baby I'm sure your hyung will come back. Don't worry." Jackson didn't know how to comfort the young boy. One thing is sure the boy is really depressed. He just hug the boy to comfort him.

"Yeonnieee come on lunch is ready." Beakhyun shouted and Yeonjun was quick to break the hug and ran away after bowing to his trainer.

Jackson kept standing there for some time. And then made his way to the changing room to get ready for the party with his friends.

         *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A small knock disturbed Jin and Namjoon.

"Yes." Jin replied and a boy peeked inside the room.

"Soobin do you want anything?" Jin asked sitting with a distance from Namjoon.

"H-Hyung are you.... he is from the pack where Yeonjun and Taehyungie hyung went right?" Soobin asked pointing at Namjoon.

"Yes." Namjoon replied instead of Jin. Both of them saw clear hesitation in Soobin's eyes.

"C-can i..... will you let me go there?" He asked.

"Why do you wanna go there?" Jin asked eyebrows knotted.

"It's already been month and they didn't make any visit..... i-i miss them. J-just wanna meet them." Soobin completed.

"Soobin you know you can't just go there." Jin asked him.

"Please hyung. You can take me with you. You are the member of that pack. I assure you I'll not bother you much. I'll just meet them and will come back. I promise." Soobin said now sitting infront of Namjoon looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"I'll bring him back with me don't worry." Namjoon said and made Soonin stand up.

Soobin hugged him out of happiness and then hugged Jin.

He left with Namjoon happily to meet his best friend and best hyung. If only he knew he'll regret it later.

Hello Army 💜💜
I'm so sorry this is not so good i know I myself am not satisfied with it. I'll try make next chapter better than this. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
783K 36.6K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
15.9K 1K 11
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
332K 14.8K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...