๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ง | ๐Š๐ข๐ง...

By femaleminaj

๏ธŽ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š๐’—๐’๐’ & ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’“๐’‚ More

.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ข ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค!!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐•๐Ž๐ ๐ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‘๐€โค๏ธ
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘๐Ÿ’”
๐๐„๐– ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•๐Ž๐ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ.
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

2.6K 82 11
By femaleminaj

☞︎𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗☜

I watched as Grandbabii and his some boys at the park played tag while I pushed Aaliyah in the swing. But kept a good eye out on Grandbabii because he bad as hell.

Dayvon's mother was telling me stories about how Grandbabii threw a big trash can at someone head because they kept messing with him. I don't blame him though should've never messed with my nephew.

"You can't catch me nigga ah haha!" Antonio said teasing the kid that was chasing after him. I chuckled and looked down at Aaliyah as she stared at them playing.

"You wish that was you huh?" I asked Aaliyah playing with her cute chubby cheeks. She smiled showing her drool and her only two bottom teeth.

Still can't believe my baby is 1 years old. Does time fly or what?

I heard crying made my head snap towards it. I seen a the kid that's Grandbabii age scrap his knee and Grandbabii laughing. I picked up Aaliyah and made my way over to them.

"Nigga done scraped his leg" Antonio said laughing. "Grandbabii that's not funny at all" I said with a straight face. "Whatever.. get up pussy" Grandbabii said helping the boy up.

"Ain't nobody pussy you're just mean!" The little boy yelled wiping his tears. "I'm not mean I was just being honest but okay" Grandbabii said rolling his eyes.

"Hey hey hey chill out and Grandbabii say sorry to this little boy" I said looking over at him. "Whattt I didn't do anything to him auntie" Grandbabii said acting all shocked. "Antonio just say sorry before I buy ya ass no cars" I said knowing he loves cars.

"Okay okay fine. I'm sorry Tyler" Grandbabii huffed. "Sorry for?" I said folding my arms. "I'm sorry for tripping you" he said rolling his eyes. "See you lucky he ain't crack his head open I could've went to jail because of you" I said.

"You'll be okay uncle Von went to jail a million times and he's still that nigga" He said. Where does he get this vocabulary from...

"Grandbabii shut the hell up and let's go"

"You're nephew is bad as hell" I said with my arms folded seeing Antonio knocked out in the guest room. "What he do now?" Von asked putting the covers over Grandbabii.

"So today Grandbabii had tripped someone at the park and started cussing him out and shit" I said and Von chuckled. "He learns from the best" he smiled leaving out the guest room.

"I- you something else I swear" I laughed shaking my head following him into Aaliyah's room. "Damn she knocked already?" Von chuckled seeing her in the playpen knocked out. I picked Aaliyah up putting her in the crib.

"Of course she's sleep Von. She's been up all morning causing commotion" I said. "Should've never gave her all that juice last night you'on listen" Von said.

"Nigga that wasn't me last time I checked that was you who gave her all that candy and juice last night" I said. "Good point I actually did" Von chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"That's not funny Aaliyah was bouncing off the damn walls she wouldn't sit down for shit this morning" I said. "Hmm reminds me of myself when I was a kid" Von said.

"Yeah you stupid ass look like the type to bounce off the walls" I said and he sucked his teeth.  "Mane it ain't my fault my grandma used to give me all that candy and shit" he said and I chuckled.

We both headed downstairs continuing our conversation until we heard someone knock on the door. "Ima go get that" I said going to answer the front door.

I answered it seeing Mia standing there with an umbrella in her hand. "Why the fuck are you at my door bitch? Haven't I told you don't come around me ever again" I said mugging her.

"Damn good evening to you also" she said with a smirk on her face. "I'm not finna sit up and here and play witchu get the fuck off my porch" I spat.

"Damn kicking me off already? Tell Von come outside then I'll leave"  Mia said. "Okay so I guess I have to drag you off my porch" I said nodding my head stepping out the house.

"I wouldn't do that if I we're you" Mia said. "Why not? Because you a little scary bitch? Fight me like we men out on the street" I said balling my fist up. "No because I'm pregnant and why would you wanna have YOUR baby daddy lose his second child?" Mia smiled.

I stared at her for a couple minutes. "Why you so quiet no-" before she could finish her sentence I smacked her across my front yard. "Stop fucking lying bitch I know how your petty ass is" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who's lying? See now let me get my proof" Mia said getting her phone out. "Yeah ima let you do that before I stomp that baby out your damn stomach" I said rolling my eyes.

"See look we was just together last week and 2 days ago" Mia said showing the pictures they took and the dates. I shook my head looking at them letting everything sink in. "Okay come in I'll be right back" I smiled evilly.

She looked at me weirdly and came inside. "VONN SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!!" I said yelling up the railing of the stairs. I turned back around towards Mia staring at the floor.

"Hmm how many weeks you is gang?" I asked because shits about to get busy in this bitch. "Uh like 6 weeks?" She said of very sure. "When you go to the doctor?" I asked folding my arms.

"Tomorrow or Thursday.. why?" she asked looking at me confused. "Damn I can't ask" I said. "Umm no because last time I checked you don't even like me" she frowned. "Yeah and we finna keep it that way" I smiled.

"One second I'll be right back" I said hearing Aaliyah cry from upstairs. I went inside her room and picked her up. "What's wrong stinka? Mommy's baby had a nightmare" I said kissing Aaliyah's forehead while rocking her.

I started heading to Me and Dayvon's bedroom. Trying to figure out why he not downstairs yet. He lucky I got my daughter would've fucked him up and that broke ass bitch downstairs in my damn dining room.

I got into our room seeing him sleep on the bed. "VON WAKE THE HELL UP!" I shouted splashing the water into his face. "Ayo gang the fuck matter witchu!?" Von jumped up from out his sleep and wiped his face.

"I should be asking you that question" I said giving him a straight face. "What are you talking bout? Man you always mad at me what I do now" he said rolling his eyes. "Since you wanna act like a dumb ass nigga tonight lemme bring her upstairs" I said going to get Mia.

"MIA COME BRING YOUR HOE ASS UPSTAIRS!" I yelled while holding Aaliyah in my arms. I feel bad for Aaliyah I'm yelling all up in this girl ear and she just woke up.

Mia ran upstairs. "Yeah?" She said coming upstairs with my chip bag in her hand.

Oh see this bitch getting a little bit to comfortable. "Now why the fuck is you eating my chip bag?" I frowned my brow. "Because I was hungry and your ass was taking to long" she said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways come on because you lucky my daughter here" I said leading her to the bedroom. We came into the bedroom and seen Von sitting there rolling up a blunt. "Why the fuck Mia here?" Von said looking between us.

"Shittt I don't know Von you tell me" I said with sarcasm in my voice. "Man Mia how the fuck you find where I live? And why is you here gang" Von asked. "Von if you stopped ignoring my calls maybe you'd know" Mia said.

"Nobody ignored ya calls I been had ya ass blocked" Von lied. I could tell he was lying all up in his face. "How you been had me blocked but we was just hanging out Dayvon?" Mia asked.

"When we was hanging out? Haven't seen ya ass since before we had that fall out" Von said dryly. "Von stop fucking lying damn!" I shouted smacking him in the back of the head.

"The fuck was that for!?" He shouted back. "Because you got this bitch pregnant while we still together Dayvon!" I yelled and smacked his chest.

"I ain't get that bitch pregnant you trippin for real and why'd I cheat on you?" He questioned. "Shit I don't you tell me? You've been lying about going to the studio with Durk this whole time and been fucking Mia stanky ass!" I yelled getting impatient with all the lies.

"Umm I'm right here you know..." she said. "Girl shut the fuck up i don't care honestly!" I yelled at Mia making her jump back a little. "Man stop all that yelling with my daughter in ya hands" Von said.

"Or what!? Whatchu finna do because we can throw hands I don't care if ya ass a guy" I said putting Aaliyah down in her other crib in our room. "Man see you doing to much" Von said shaking his head. "HOW? NIGGA YOU CHEATED ON ME AND CAN'T EVEN TELL THE TRUTH!" I said.

"Damn now you know how I felt when you aborted my fucking kid" Von said grunting his teeth. "Ohh so this is what this is about? Von I already apologized and if it wasn't for this hoe ass bitch you would've never knew in the first place" I said.

"𝐍𝐢𝐚.. I'm finna smack the hell out chu dude we could've had our first child but no all you was doing was thinking bout yourself" Von said. "Von this situation was 2 years ago an- you know what I don't have to explain myself" I said grabbing Aaliyah and going into her room to pack.

To be continued...

LMAOO please y'all niggas had me dead asf yesterday. I know cigarettes nasty my ass was just tired of saying blunt. Blunt this and blunt that like bitch shut up I knew y'all was tired of me saying that shit anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 240K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
209K 8.8K 49
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
2M 55.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
533K 6.5K 92
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...