Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 33

54.6K 1.4K 818
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 33:

Holly POV :

“Well this is boring.” I mumble to myself as I sit on the couch flipping through channels. Todd is in his room blasting music, and I decided I should spend sometime out of my room, I’m in there way too much sometimes.

“Mom’s coming home in 10 minutes. She wants us both to be dressed nicely waiting for her here” Todd tells me and I sigh looking down at my robe. I don’t have time to shower right now so I quickly put on a one piece blue romper and tie my hair into a messy ponytail before freshening up. I know my mom would kill me if she sees how messy my room is so I take it upon myself to clean it rather quickly.

I rush to the living room and sit until my mom enters.

“Holly!” She says once she enters the house. I give her a hug and I almost don’t notice the man behind her. I go question her but she beats me to it.

“Holly this is Elijah. Where’s your brother? I want them to meet.” She says before walking towards Todd’s room leaving me to stand there in an awkward silence. Elijah smiles me and I look away from him being too shy to start any conversation. He’s a tall man with deep brown skin and a bright smile. He looks professional and like he could afford a lot more than my mother with the way he dresses so elegantly.

“Todd, this is Elijah.” My mother says as they both walk in. Todd, being the protective person he is, eyes him up and down before shaking his head.

“Your mother has told me so much about you both. It’s great to meet you.” He says and he has the same voice of the man I heard over the phone all that while ago. Is my mother seeing this man? Did she break her promise to us that she made when we were younger? The questions keep getting deeper as I wait for her to confirm them.

“I wanted you both to know that Elijah and I have been seeing each other for a while now. I just never told you about him because I wanted to make sure he was good enough for you both before I did. He’s very fond of you guys, right Elijah?” She says and I feel an overwhelming feeling of shock. That’s slowly replaced when I look at Todd. I know he is gonna take this worst than I will.

“What do you mean you are seeing him? You promised us that you would always love dad. You said that you would never forget him.” He turns to look at me for support and I can’t form any words at the moment.

“Todd, I know how you feel about your father but I think its time for me to be happy, don’t you think?” She says and I almost feel angered by her words. It’s selfish to think that she would always stay alone but the thought of her trying to replace dad hurts more than I thought it would.

“So you are replacing dad with...him?” Todd shouts. I look at the ground not wanting to be apart of this conversation.

“If I may; your mother has told me about your father and how great he was and I will never try to replace him. I just want us to be a family.” Elijah speaks, holding my mothers hand.

“A family? You don’t even know us? This is bullshit!” Todd says leaving the room only to have my mother chase after him. Again I am left alone with Elijah and I admit, I feel a little bad for him. He seems like he has good intentions.

“I’m sorry. Todd was just really close to our dad.” I finally am able to speak. He looks at me with with his brown eyes before shaking his head.

“I know what its like to lose a father from cancer. I lost mine a couple years back. I don’t blame him. It must have been tough for you kids having to see him like that at such a young age. I can’t imagine what it must have felt like to see your father lose his hair and slowly deteriorate from the inside out.” His words hit me hard. I know he didn’t mean to but I find myself swallowing tears from the horrible memories that I tried so hard to push back.

“Excuse me” I say with a shaky voice.

“Oh I didn’t mean to-” I cut him off.

“I just have to go to the bathroom.” I lie rushing to my room. The tears were heavy and the familiar feeling of missing my father is back. Our family was never the same after he left. He was always such a kind man. He did absolutely nothing to deserve what he got.

I walk towards my dresser and look at the photo of him and I when I was younger. This was the last photo we took before he got really sick.

Before I know it I am crying. I’m crying and hating my mother for ever breaking the promise that she made to us the morning when he passed away. She said that she would love him forever, even if he is no longer here. I can hear my brother and mum argue and it makes me cry harder. It’s times like this where I wish my father was here.

My phone interrupts my crying and I answer it not bothering to check who it is, but I secretly hope its Niall so I can talk to him. I sniffle before talking.

“Hello?” My voice slightly cracks.

“Holly? Baby are you alright?” Louis voice rings through the phone and my heart beats faster. I want him here with me, I miss him.

“No” I say to him.

“Are you okay? Where are you? You aren’t hurt right? Who did this?” He starts rambling out of worry before I cut him off.

“Come to my house please. I’ll explain when you get here.” I say. He agrees before he hangs up. I don’t care if my mum and brother find out. I just want Louis with me.

Louis POV

I am thankful for the short distance between my House and Holly’s and rush there. She sounded so upset over the phone and I hope its not because of me. I look like shit right now since I have refused to get out of bed since we fought that day. I haven’t shaved very much and the only reason I showered this morning was because Lottie wouldn’t stop making stupid comments about me. I’m thankful I did though, I wouldn’t want to see her smelling like pure sweat.

I quickly park in front of her house and am quick to knock on her door. I am caught off guard when her mother of all people answer.

“Louis? This is a bad time right now.” She says in a soft voice. Her makeup is running which is making me wonder what the hell is going on.

“I’m here for Holly, she called me and told me to come over.” I try to tell her. Should I tell her that I am seeing her daughter? Is this the right time to say that?

“Why would she call you? You haven’t spoken since the beginning of summer?” She questions. Shit, what the fuck do I reply to that?

“Just please let me see her. She needs me.” I’m trying to be polite but she’s really getting in the way of me and Holly.

“Alright.” She moves and walk in passing by a man who is clearly distressed and making my way towards Holly’s room. The sight in front of me tugs at my heart. Her tear stained face is lying on the pillow as she holds a small photo frame against her chest.

“Holly?” I say as I close the door behind me, walking to her. She surprises me by hugging me tightly. Missing the warmth she provides me, I hug her back, trying to replace the emptiness that I have been feeling since I last saw her. Its completely ridiculous how much I fucking need her.

“I missed you” She whispers. I take in her words and hold her tighter to my body.

“I missed you too.” I say. We stay in that position for a while before she backs away and wipes her cheeks.

“I’m sorry I  made you come all the way here. I hope you weren’t busy.” She tells me. If I’m being honest, nothing is more important to me than her. Even if I was busy I would have left whatever I was doing if she needed me. I wish she knew that.

“What happened anyway? Does that man I saw outside have anything to do with it?” I ask. If he did something to upset her, I’ll fucking- she interrupts my thoughts.

“Thats Elijah, my mom's new boyfriend. She promised she wouldn’t love anyone after my dad and I’m just shocked. I was okay until he brought up my dad being sick and dying. It just made me really upset. It brought back all the memories I tried so hard to erase.” She says as hot tears fall from her face. I take her into my arms and lay down with her. I remember going to her dads funeral when we were younger. I admired her so much that day. She didn’t shed a single tear unlike the everybody else. Hell, even I cried for her dad. He always played with Todd and I and I guess it was weird seeing him lay there lifeless. Todd was a mess but she composed herself that day. My brave girl.

I kiss her gently, not wanting to use tongue but just wanting to show her that I care for her and that I am here if she needs me.

“I’m sorry about the other day.” I say facing her. I guess now that we were together, it would be a good time to apologize to her.

“I’m sorry too. I wasn’t innocent in all of this. I’m willing to move on if you are.” She says before kissing me. I try kissing her gently but the way her body pushes into me, I know she wants a little more so thats exactly what I do. I cup her face with one hand and trace her tongue, tasting her, and claiming every inch of her mouth. She pulls me closer to her and for a while we just get lost in the kiss that we both have missed out on these past days.

“Excuse me?” I hear none other than her mum and I pull away composing myself. I still didn’t know if Holly wanted her to know about us or not.

“Mum, I was just...Louis is my boyfriend.” She spits out nervously looking at me to say something. What the fuck am I supposed to say to her? She looks at us surprised but I am fucking grateful when she doesn’t decide to blow this whole thing up. The last thing I needed was to say something insulting to her and to ruin things again with Holly.

“You should have told me that before I let him in your room unsupervised with the door closed.” She says letting out a deep breath before looking at the both of us.“Louis, thank you for checking up on my daughter but I need to discuss somethings with Holly. I think its best if you leave now.” She tells me. I listen to her and give Holly a hug muttering goodbye.

“I love you.” I tell her before turning towards her mother.

“I love you” She says as her mother walks me out. I’m ready to walk out the door when she grabs my arm.

“Louis, I expect you to take care of my daughter.” She tells me.

“Of course” I say to her.

“Whatever happened in your past will not repeat itself right?” She asks and my stomach knots. She knows.

I nod unable to form words as she leaves the house.

Fuck. She fucking knows and there is only a short amount of time before Holly finds out too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya guys :) Wow so much info in one chapter! I said this chapter would be better and hopefully it was.?.? Anyway, lets all agree to always value Louis in our Hearts because Louis is precious and important and his voice can bring world peace. I love Louis, you love Louis, your grandpa loves Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis.

Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
5.9K 260 50
"Truthfully I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...