Jimin ONESHOTS completed | Ji...

By Minjixwq

These are all of MY Jimin Oneshots and Imagines I made a second version of this compilation. The title says... More

A/N
Phone sex πŸ”ž
Truth or Dare πŸ”ž
Threesome πŸ”ž
Bet & regret πŸ”ž
Punishment πŸ”ž
Multiple orgasms πŸ”ž
REQUESTS
bdsm πŸ”ž
Sub Jimin πŸ”ž
Threesome πŸ”ž
Your stepbrother helps you use a vibrator πŸ”ž
Your stepbrother helps you use a vibrator πŸ”ž Part 2
Fuckboy roommate πŸ”ž Part 1
Fuckboy Roommate Part 2 πŸ”ž
When you curse at him πŸ”ž
Cockwarming your boss at a meeting
Cockwarming your boss at a meeting πŸ”ž Part 2
Police Officer Ex πŸ”ž
Cock Ring πŸ”ž
Cock Ring Part 2 πŸ”ž
Hickey prank πŸ”ž
Teacher's pet πŸ”ž
Teacher's Pet PT. 2 πŸ”ž
What did you call me?! πŸ”ž
Threesome πŸ”ž
THREESOME Part 2 (Longer) πŸ”ž
In the car πŸ”ž
Blowjob πŸ”ž
Me or Him πŸ”ž
Me or Him Pt 2
Not good enough πŸ”ž
My neighbour πŸ”ž
Teach me πŸ”ž
Stranger πŸ”ž
Sorry πŸ”ž
Unusual siblings? πŸ”ž
Mafia's Obsession πŸ”ž
BORED πŸ”ž
Handjob πŸ”ž
Wet Dream πŸ”ž
Only MineπŸ”ž
Babysitter πŸ”ž
THE ONE WITH LUV πŸ”žπŸ”ž
My Cold Boss πŸ”ž
In love with Popular Boy
Bully - Tutor
Loneliness

We Meet Again

4.1K 52 2
By Minjixwq

Today I was almost late for school so I had to run, since I don't live too far away.

While I was running, I bumped into a guy who was also running but from the opposite side.

??: Watch where your going!

Y/n: S-sorry

??: I don't have time for your stupid sorry's you little girl!

Y/n: First Of all I am not a LITTLE GIRL, Second I don't have time for your stupid attitude

??: JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

Y/n: How Bout You go Around! Since your the One Who Said I Was Little, Then Maybe You ShouldN't be The One Asking Me To Move Since You Think You're Not Little!

He went around and started running again. I guess he was busy and/or late for something.

_________________________________________________________________________

?? Thought's

??: What a total Bitch! * I said in my head *

_________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

I kept thinking about the guy I just bumped into. Without noticing I thought about it all day. Until my teacher told me that we were going to greet a new student tomorrow. I was wondering what type of student it would be.

Next morning......

This time I didn't want to be late and run into that guy again so I woke up earlier. But after I thought about it once more, I noticed that I wasn't able to see the guy very well except he was wearing a black cap, black jeans with small ripped parts at the front and a green (pickle green color) coat. He had a husky voice. But I recognized it but I wasn't too sure because everything happened so quickly.

When I got to my seat in class....

I saw my friend jennie walking towards me

Jennie: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Hi!

Jennie: I heard someone say the new student is a guy

Y/n: Nice!!

Me and Jennie quickly turned back around so that we would be facing towards our teacher. When we heard her say that the new student arrived.

Teacher: All right Class! Our new student has arrived so, please, introduce yourself to the class. *She said in a polite way*

??: Hi my name is Park Jimin. And I like the arts.

Teacher: Why don't you sit next to Mrs. Kim. Y/n! Please raise your hand.

I raised my hand

Jimin POV

WTF!? Why the hell is she in this school?! Wait? Kim....... Y/n? I recognize that name somewhere. But I just shrugged it off. I sat next to her, still thinking about what happened the other day. I wanted to know a bit more about her, but I don't know why. I just hope she didn't see my face after what happened yesterday.

JM: H-Hi

Y/n: Oh, hey

JM: Can we be partners for the group project?

Y/n: Sure!

After a few moments of scilence

Y/n POV

I recognized the guys face and voice, it seemed a bit like the guy I bumped into yesterday, but since I didn't see his entire face I couldn't just assume without having any proof.

Y/n: By any chance did you bump into a girl?

__________________

Jimin's thoughts

Now would've had to lie to her if I didn't want her to know, but I kind of felt like it was best to apologize.

No Jimin, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU TODAY? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE, SHE BUMPED INTO YOU! *Sighs* Why is she making me a softy?

_________________

I noticed Jimin seemed a bit stressed, though I didn't know why?

Y/n: J-Jimin are you okay? did I say something wrong?

JM: N-No you didn't don't worry. Um To be honest, I think yesterday we bumped into each other?

Y/n: So your the guy who thought I was a tiny girl?!

JM: Y-Yeah sorry about that I di-

Y/n: It's fine

I really need to know who he is, because I'm 95% sure I saw him before we even bumped into each other, and it was causing me to stress a bit.

Time skip... Lunch break

Taehyung POV

I was looking for Y/n in the hallways of the school, but I couldn't find her. Then I saw Jimin.

V: J-Jimin?!

JM: Taehyung?

V: Since when do you go to this School?

JM: Since yesterday

V: Your good at looking for people right?

JM: Yeah I guess bu-

V: Ok so I need help with finding a friend, she probably takes the same classes as you

I said friend because, Y/n doesn't like it when people know that I'm her brother.

JM: What's her name

V: Y/n

JM: Oh ok. Yes I saw her go to the cafeteria a few minutes ago.

V: Thanks Jimin

Once I arrived at the cafeteria, I sat beside her. I offered Jimin a seat next to me so he was in between me and Y/n.

Y/n POV

I was on my phone and I was going thru my photo gallery because I was a bit bored. A few moments I stopped scrowling because I saw photos that I didn't remember taking with a boy beside me. According to the date the photo got taken, it turns out I was 10 years old at the time. I then felt someone starring at me. So I turned around to see Jimin starring at the picture in confusion.

Jimin POV

I was looking at my phone when I saw Y/n's finger scrowling without stopping until she reached a photo I recognized. I was confused because the boy seemed a bit, well like me.

Y/n: Is there something wrong?

JM: No...Um is that you?

Y/n: Yes

JM: Who's the other one *pointing at the boy*

Y/n: I'm not sure.. Why?

JM: I recognize the photo. Here let me show you.

I was scrolling thru my photo gallery to find the similar photo.

JM: Here this is it.

When I put my phone next to hers I realized that they were the same ones taken on the same day, month and year.

Y/n: W-why does it have my nickname on my side of the photo on your phone. But on mine it says Chimmy on your side of the photo?

JM: Wait? A-are you T-Taehyung's Sist-

Y/n: Yeah but don't say it out loud. It kind of bothers me.

JM: Oh okay.

Y/n: I recognize that name though. Jimin what are your nicknames?

JM: Chimmy and sometimes Mochi

Y/n: You said you came from a different country and decided to come back to Korea, so how old were you when you left?

JM: I was 11 years old. I remember having to leave my childhood friend, the photo that's on my phone and yours was the last photo I remember taking with her before leaving Korea. Sadly I can't remember her much anymore. But honestly, when I saw you, it reminded me of her. And well, we both have the same photos on our phones taken. I also remember the title of an album I made of her. It was called-

Y/n: Y/n x JM album

JM: Y-Yeah

V: Wait Ch-Chimmy?!

JM: Yeah that's my nickname, sorry for leaving you guys 6 years ago.

V:: Sorry for not being able to recognize you. It's because of the nicknames since we used Chimmy a lot more than Jimin.

Y/n: S-So J-Jimin are you r-really my childhood f-friend??!

JM: Yes

V: Now that I think of it, it sort of makes sense.

After school

Me and Y/n started a project, and then we decided to recreate the photos we took together. After deciding on what we should do next, we thought about exchanging numbers and we went for a walk in a park.

___________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's thoughts

I was strating to get cold but I didn't want to ask Jimin for his jacket because he seemed a bit cold as well.

___________________________________________________________________________

I noticed Y/n was shaking a bit, I thought it was because of the weather so I gave her my jacket.

JM: Here take my jacket, I'm not cold anyways.

Y/n: huh? oh um thanks *She said with a smile*

A year and a half later....

_______________________________________________

They started dating. From being childhood friends - Strangers - being friends again - Dating!!!

_______________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 69 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
24.7K 588 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...
3.4K 471 17
Just some BTS one shots and imagines. CONTAINS: swearing, 13+ content and fluff. No smut ~~REQUESTS OPEN~~ Comments and votes are appreciated. So is...
92.3K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...