The Mikaelson's Girl (Kol.M)

By t_w221

What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Nikl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note: Not a Update
we are back!: Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: End
New Story!!
Characters

Chapter 15

17.5K 300 29
By t_w221

Dawn stood there in a trance staring at her hands terrified on what she had just done, she killed someone, what was going to happen to her? she's a siren now. what does that even mean?

"Dawn?" she heard someone whisper but her eyes didn't leave her hands "Dawn" the same person said sternly, her eyes didn't move to them they only moved to the dead vampire, his eyes wide open staring into the nothingness, his ashy skin, veins popping out, his body relaxed as he was finally free from pain. "Dawn" she finally snapped out of her trance and looked at Kol who had a worried look.

Dawn didn't think before smashing her lips onto his, he didn't respond right away but when he realised what she was doing he kissed back passionately, his tongue licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gladly responded. They carried on kissing before they pulled away breathless and panting hard. "I'm sorry for what I said, I don't need space, I need you" she confessed grabbing his slightly tanned face "I need all of you, okay?" her eyes wandered on his for a couple seconds.

"Okay" He whispered back nodding. They stood there staring at each other, gazes not moving only when they blink. Dawns head had started to fill with questions again and panic clear on her face. "Dawn? dawn what's wrong"

her eyes widened "I killed someone" disbelief clear in her voice, she gasped and a hand smacked on her mouth "I actually killed someone" she repeated "oh my god" her breathing began to become uneven, tears began streaming down her face. Kol embraced her whispering sweet nothings in her ears like 'its okay' 'you going to be okay' 'clam down' 'darling' and soothing 'shh'. Dawn started shaking her head still hugging Kol "its not going to be okay" she mocked "its far from okay" she laughed unamused "I killed someone, what's going to happen to me?" she asked.

"I don't know" he confessed "do you feel different?" he asked still embracing her.

"no, I feel the-" Dawn didn't get to finish what she was going to say instead she fell limp in Kol's arm.

Dawns vision:

Dawn sat up from the floor clutching her head and squinted her eyes in pain from her head. a moment pasted and the pain died down, she took a look of her surroundings. She scrunched her face up in confusion she wasn't in a room, there where no walls, no furniture, no nothing. Just darkness with no person in sight.

"Hello?" Dawn called out hoping for a reply but fear and disappointment flooded her when she was met with even more silence. "hello? is anyone there?" she called out again and once again met with more silence. Dawn finally stood up and started walking in a direction, no clue to where as she was going. She wrapped her arms around herself hoping for a bit of comfort.

"Hello there" a voice came from the side of Dawn and she jumped to the side defensively putting her arms up. the man just laughed "no need for that, I'm not going to hurt you, Dawn dear" He smiled his pearly, blinding white teeth appeared.

"what do you want with me? who even are you?" Dawn asked lowly.

"I'm sure you have heard of me" Dawn just looked at him confused "I'm the devil or what ever you humans call me now a days but I prefer to be called Cade" the man now know as Cade introduced. Dawns jaw fell to the ground "oh and for your first question, I'm here to help you fully complete your siren capability's" The devil smirked excited.

"why me? I'm nothing special" Dawn said hoping to wake up from this nightmare.

"oh but Dawn you are" the man stated "I have waited for you for a thousand years" his smirk stayed constant on his face and spark of wickedness glinted in his eyes, it scared her. "you are going to be one of the most powerful, indestructible supernatural creatures on earth" honesty in every word he said.

"but why me?" Dawn asked again.

"Because your beauty can make men drop to their knees with one look, your voice is compelling, you can seduce anyone without even trying sometimes without even realising, you have the most feared family In existence wrapped around you finger." he started laughing like it was the most funniest thing in the world "when you went missing they where like dogs with their tail between there legs"

Dawn didn't say anything processing what Cade had just said he leaned down to whisper in her ear "you the perfect person to be a siren" he moved back to looked at her in the eye grinning evilly at her.

"what do you need me to do" Dawn said in a monotone voice like it was out of her will to do anything else, like someone else was controlling her words.

"I want you to kill"

* * * * *

Kol had brought Dawn back to the compound, bridal style in his arms and called everyone to meet him there, he didn't feel any pain so he was thankful that she wasn't hurting but he was worried that she wasn't waking up.

Rebekah stormed in after getting Kol's urgent cryptic text 'Compound now, Dawn killed, Dawn wont wake up'. "Kol what the bloody hell is going on!" Rebekah shouted followed by Klaus, Elijah and Hayley, and Freya walking down the stairs. their eyes set on a unconscious Dawn and then a stressed out Kol.

"what happened to her?" Elijah asked calmly but was seeping with fear inside.

"I- I uh she- she was um" Kol muttered not being able to string a sentence together. Klaus walked up to his younger brother and stood in front of him and put his hands on his shoulders and stared him in the eyes.

"calm down and tell us what happened slowly" Klaus said controlling his brother from doing anything rash. Kol closed his eyes and breathed in and out, then Kol opened his eye's again "you okay now?" Klaus asked taking his hands off of Kol's shoulders.

"yes" Kol answered "so.... I was in the bar drinking my sorrows away and then Noah came in and we argued for a moment until he pulled out-" Kol reached into his jacket and pulled out the white oak stake, all the siblings eyes widened. both Klaus and Freya went to ask Kol how Noah had found that. "-this and then dawn walked in and I begged for her to leave so she doesn't get hurt again. but then Noah pushed me to the wall his hand around my throat and the stake at my heart" a lump formed in Kol's throat "before he could do anything she had a stake in her hand and stabbed him in the heart and killed him"

All the Mikaelson's mouths dropped open "she....she killed someone, that means...." Rebekah finally spoke up.

Kol nodded "yes, and its my fault"

"no Kol it wasn't"

"yes! it was she would never had to kill him if I hadn't pissed him off and killed his girl and child and got myself in that situation" Kol snapped "she killed him because she loves me" he looked back at Dawns unconscious body.

"Kol" Freya said softly wanting to comfort her youngest brother. A buzz went off and everyone took out their phones to see who it was.

"its me, Marcel asked me to meet him, ill be back soon" she said raising her head from her phone to the others "call or text me if she wakes up, please" she said rushing out. Klaus let a small smile appear on his face. Once Marcel had left Nik earlier he had put the pieces together Marcel still loves Rebekah and Rebekah still loves him, and he gave his blessing full heartedly this time, he wanted his baby sister to be happy and he didn't want to be the person making her miserable anymore.

Elijah looked to his brother noticing his gaze and smile on the door Rebekah had just left from "what is with the happy? look brother?" Elijah asked

Klaus just chuckled and shook his head not answering and sat on the sofa staring at Dawns sleeping figure. His thoughts drifted to Camille and how much she had changed him, and it scared him that he liked who he was changing into, he was like the same Niklaus before he was forced to change into a vampire an innocent boy who was forced to grow up to quick by an abusive man he called father but none-the-less he was a happy boy with his best friend and siblings by his side and once again he finally had his best friend back.

* * * * *

Rebekah had walked into Rousseau's looking for Marcel. It was booked out not a person in sight a table and two chairs in the middle of the room and candles lighting up in the darkness.

"Marcel?" Rebekah called out wondering what was going on.

"you came" marcel stated as he walked out of the shadows with a big goofy grin on his face.

The blonde chuckled nervously "yeah, you asked me to remember" she reminded "what's going on?"

Marcel walked over to her and grabbed her hand "I love you" he blurted out and Rebekah's bulged out and mouth parted in shock "I have always loved you, even when I was a kid and over the past couple of weeks of Klaus telling me bits and pieces of Kol and Dawns relationship. I realized I have been taking this, us for granted and I don't want to do that anymore, I want you and I think you want me too" Marcel finished his confession and stared into her emerald, sky, grey eyes, hoping that he was right about her loving him back.

"yes, I do, I do love you" Rebekah also confessed and Marcel wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up and spun her around with happiness. he placed her back on the ground and stole a long, well needed kiss off her. she immediately responded and kissed back like their lives depended on it.

* * * * *

"what if she doesn't wake up?" Kol stressed out, worry evident in his voice.

"She will, she's a fighter I could already tell even from only knowing her for a couple weeks" Hayley reassured. She tried to believe her own words, she like Dawn she brought out a side of the Mikaelson's that not even Freya had seen before, she brought the innocence out in them.

"she's Dawn fucking Elodie-Mikaelson" Klaus started putting Mikaelson onto her name as she basically was a Mikaelson anyway "we Mikaelson's always survive" Klaus smirked thinking of his dysfunctional family that he would do anything for "we are always and forever" Elijah nodded agreeing with his hybrid brother who had brought probably the most pain to their family.

"she's a fighter Kol" Freya had finished repeating Hayley's words from not to long ago

Kol went to say something but shut it instantly when he heard a loud gasp coming from behind him, he swiftly turned around and was next to her in a second "darling are you okay?" Kol asked, a hand resting on her back.

"I'm fine" Dawn said sharply and emotionlessly, she stood up and walked up stairs to her bedroom. leaving the sibling and Hayley dumbfounded by her tone and in shock by her actions.

Dawn sat on the edge of her and Kol's bed thinking about what Cade had said.

Dawns vision:

"I want you to kill" Dawns eyes widened at the demand, yes she had just killed Noah Benjamin but that was to save Kol. He wanted her to kill people who hadn't done anything to her. "I don't want you to kill innocent people, I want you to kill bad people, criminals" Cade imported he noticed her uneasiness.

The one thing Cade hated about Dawn was that she was too innocent "I can't do that" Dawn shook her head rapidly in disbelief of what he was asking of her.

Cade sighed frustrated not knowing how to convince her. suddenly a thought popped into his head and he grinned evilly "I will switch you emotions off" Cade suggested and Dawns head snapped to his and her eyebrows furrowed "like how a vampire switches off their humanity just with the snap of my fingers I can turn it off for you and you wont have to feel guilt or pain" Cade edged on praying that she would take it as she will be one of the strongest supernatural creatures alive and he needed her on his side.

Once again without permission words flew out of he mouth "do it" Cade smiled widely knowing that he had won her over.

then a noise echoed through the darkness and Dawn Elodie was no more the sweet, innocent girl everyone loves and adores, she was gone the second she had taken the life of Noah Benjamin.

Authors note:

I finally updated!!

so sorry for the late update a had a bit of writes block, I hope you like it so far. And if you have any ideas you would like in this story please do tell and I might add them :)

have a fantastic dayy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2K 43
ΛΛ‹κ’°πŸ’κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝(v.) To attract and move deeply: rouse to ecstatic admiration.] ━━━in which a woman born in the 1...
31.4K 589 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...
20.2K 527 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...