𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...

By floridamadewritez

ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ"... ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɪ... More

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Williams' Estate🏡
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Home Renovations🏡💕
Check- In🙈
66
67
68
69

51

7.7K 313 47
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

November 16th, 2033: 2 p.m.

"Wow Kamari you did so good baby I'm so proud of you thank you" I said looking at the baby shower/gender reveal set up.

It was was animal themed and it looked so beautiful and cute like my baby can really decorate and put things together and I can tell she put her all into it because she set up rules and all.

One of the rules are they can bring gifts but no clothes because one thing I don't like is when clothes are wasted and babies grow so fast that some of the things that are given to us is never worn so Khalil and I like to buy it ourselves.

"She really did do good I'm proud of you crippette you could really make a living off of this" Khalil said then he kissed her forehead.

"Thank you guys I'm glad y'all like it because I worked hard, and realized people can't do nothing right like dang tell me why one of them caters only put salt and pepper on the chicken I almost died so I had to call gg" she said causing us to bust out laughing.

"Bye I can not" I said laughing then I started rubbing my belly.

"You look so beautiful baby" Khalil said putting his hand on my belly then he kissed my cheek then I saw a flash go off.

"Y'all so cute" K'asani said smiling with. camera around her neck.

"Thank you papa" I said smiling then I started looking around for the kids.

"Omari get yo behind away from that cake" I said through my gritted teeth teeth then he threw his hands up and went to his gg.

"You our photographer for today" Khalil asked then he got behind me and rubbed put his hands on my belly.

"Yup, I like take pictures say cheese" she said then we smiled then she took our picture.

"All of our kids are so talented" I said smiling while looking at Lani who was by the kitchen.

"They are we so blessed, but these boys imma end up putting my foot in they asses..Omarion get off of that" Khalil said then he got off.

"Ok guys settle down lemme get y'all attention please and thank you" Kamari said into the mic then the DJ turned off the music and everybody quieted down.

"Thank you, but I would like to thank you guys for coming to my mommy and dada's gender reveal/baby shower if y'all read y'all papers that were giving at the door it's time to eat so make a single file line please and my mommy, dada, and my siblings eats first thank you" she said causing me to smile.

"Who decorated this they need to decorate when I have my shower" Caresha said smiling.

"I did contact my parents if you want me to decorate boo, but DJ you can start the music again" she said smiling.

"Not the city girl herself pregnant again" I said walking over to her then I hugged her.

"He plotted on me bitch" she said causing me to bust out laughing.

"What you want to eat mama" Khalil asked then I looked over at the food.

"Some of everything" I said then he nodded his head.

"Bet, lemme get y'all seated at the table..my crew over here" he said then he called out and put his hand up then he walked us over to our personal table.

"Boys" he said looking at the boys then they pulled the chairs out for the girls then Khalil pulled mine out then we sat down.

"Thank you" we said in unison.

"It's our job" Omarious said smiling then he climbed inside his chair.

"Text me what y'all want I'll bring y'all plates" Papa said then they nodded their heads.

"Mama where our food at" Khalil asked going to her table.

"Kitchen y'all name on it, it's the same thing out there it just has flavor" she said causing me to smile.

"Thank you mama" I said smiling then she started smiling.

"No problem daughter" she said smiling then Jasmine approached the table with Kacey and Jayleen.

"Hey tt babies" I said smiling big.

"Hey tt" Kacey said then he kissed my cheek.

"Hi tt" Jayleen said waving.

"Siento llegar tarde a su padre y me metí en ello" Jas said causing me to ball my face up.

Translation: Sorry I'm late her father and I got into it.

"Eres bueno, pero sobre lo que" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

Translation: You good, but about what?

"Él tan maldita hermana insegura que estoy a punto de ser una madre soltera negro se enojó porque estaba rapeando joven como perra lo que" she said causing me to scrunch my face up some more.

Translation: He so fucking insecure sister I'm about to be a single mother nigga got mad because I was rapping youngboy like bitch what

"Dang mommy why you looking that" Kamari asked causing the kids to laugh.

"Nun just talking to y'all tt" I said smiling then Kacey pulled out Jayleen and Jasmine's chair.

"Sit mommy and gimme Jayleen" he said then she sat down and handed him Jayleen then he placed her in the chair and pushed them both in.

"Thank you handsome" Jasmine said kissing his cheek.

"Tank you" Jayleen said softly.

"It's my job as a young man Uncle East taught me" he said smiling then he sat down with the boys.

"Sí, necesita reunirse porque en este punto le gusta discutir una canción realmente" I said mugging then she nodded her head.

Translation: Yea, he needs to get himself together because at this point he just likes to argue a song really.

"Tienes razón porque él ha estado así durante los últimos días y sabes cómo estoy estoy estoy listo para llamar a la mierda renuncia porque eres demasiado grande para esto como comunicar tus sentimientos de la manera correcta no discutir conmigo porque voy a discutir de nuevo" she said causing me to nod my head.

Translation: You right because he been like this for the past couple days and you know how I am I be ready to call shit quits because you too big for this like communicate your feelings the right way not argue with me because I'm gonna argue back.

"Khalil y yo no podemos ser perfectos, pero me niego a discutir con él sobre ciertas cosas porque ¿cuál es el punto en el que somos adultos sólo hablamos"

Translation: Khalil and I may not be perfect but I refuse to argue with him about certain things because what's the point we're adults just talk.

"Periodtt" Khalil said placing my food down in front of me.

"Yo nosey ass, but thank you papa" I said laughing then I poked my lips out then he bent down and kissed them.

"Hey uncle East" Jayleen said smiling.

"Wassup fatty" he said smiling then he placed the girls food down then the boys.

"Thank you dada" they said in unison.

"Nun much you" she asked.

"Same lil bit, but what y'all want to eat sis" he asked looking at Jas.

"What she got please" she said pointing to my plate.

"Bet, Kacey come with me real quick and text me what y'all want to drink" he said then Kacey got up.

"Yes sir" Kacey said then he started walking side by side with Khalil then they started mushing one and another heads.

"Chile imma just do that and see how it goes because I'm this close" she said pinching her fingers together.

"Just hang on a little while longer" I said smiling.

He's about to propose to her this weekend I know about all this shit I'm just playing dumb.

"How my babies in there doing" she asked rubbing my belly.

"They good and healthy but girl my ass already hungry, sleepy, or gotta use the bathroom like I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over with so I can get these tubes double nodded because baby ten is enough" I said putting an emphasis on enough causing her to bust out laughing.

"I knew y'all wasn't finna stop after the triplets" she said shrugging causing me to laugh.

"Everybody saying that, but we going to New York for a couple days after Thanksgiving so can you keep an eye on the house just do a lil drive by make sure everything good because we gone be in a different time zone and might check the cameras too late" I said causing her to nod her head.

"Of course, but why y'all going something happened" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, I'm just missing home I need a chop cheese and some real pizza" I said causing her to nod her head.

"Ok, but I'll do it because I pass y'all house everyday" she said causing me to smile.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

Time Skip: 3 p.m.

"Ok everybody join us outside for then reveal" Kamari said into the mic.

"Please" Omarious said into the mic because she was holding him.

"Let's go mama I'm so excited" Khalil said cheesing then he helped me up.

"Me too I'm ready to decorate and shop" I said smiling big then grabbed my ass.

"This getting too big girl I might have to cut off" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Nah, I just got ass" I said then I started making it clap.

"Stop before I fuck you in the bathroom" he whispered in my ear then he slapped my ass.

"That don't sound bad" I said looking back him with my lips tooted up then he mushed my head.

"Let's go woman I got you when we get home" he said causing me to smile.

"Bet" I said then I grabbed his hand then he intertwined our fingers together and kissed my hand.

"It's almost time for me to upgrade yo ring" he said smiling.

"Yours too" I said smiling then he helped me down the steps.

"Finally, it's hot" Omari said causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"Anyways boy" I said sucking my teeth.

"Ok we have the gender of each baby in the ballots all y'all gotta do it pop em" Kamari said handing us a needle.

"Ok, let's do this I wanna know now" Khalil said then we walked up to the first balloon and popped it and pink confetti popped then we moved down to the last three.

"YESSSIIIR WE EVEN BABY" Khalil said smiling big causing me to cheese.

"Two girls and two boys" I said cheesing while the crowd cheered.

"Y'all got names yet or we gotta wait" Jasmine asked smiling big then Kamari handed me the mic.

"First I would like to thank you guys for all coming and my baby Kamari for setting this all up for us, and yes this time we'll give y'all the names because we let the kids pick them this time" I said into the mic while smiling.

"Oh Lord" Mama G said then the kids mugged her.

"Unt unt gg we picked cute names" K'asani said causing everybody to laugh.

"Ok for the boys y'all know they start with the letter O so we have O'Sani and O'Zias we found those names so cute so yea" I said cheesing then the crowd "Ouuued".

"One thing bout y'all y'all kids gone have some unique names" Dre said drinking his drink causing us to smile.

"And is, but for our baby girls we have Khaleesi and Ka'Liyah and nope we ain't giving out middle names first names is enough" Khalil said then the kids started cheesing.

"Yesssir they used the names" Kamari said smiling.

"Dang that's four more tattoos dada where you finna get them at" K'asani asked causing the crowd to laugh.

"I got room on my back I'll draw up something and have y'all mama do it for me, but imma hand the mic back over to the host" he said then he handed it back to Kamari.

"Thank you all for coming my brothers are sleepy so we finna head out on gang, party favors are at the door and enough for everybody to get one thanks again" she said causing us to laugh.

"Yo y'all kids act just like y'all fr" Jasmine said laughing hard causing me to laugh.

//

November 16th, 2033: 8 p.m.

"Wassup Williams family y'all see that I'm all alone and I'm in my studio right now so you know that means prank time..the other day Oceana and K'asani decided to prank a nigga which is already up I'll link it up there in the corner but they wanted to prank me and say my princess was going onna date almost sent me to the hospital but we ain't gone talk about that" I said into the camera.

"But today imma do the I'm falling out of love with you prank on her and I already have cameras set up in the room boom, boom, and bam.. yea all then different angles just a small disclaimer for the ones in the comments who I know are gonna run their mouthes I've been with my baby for over twenty years I ain't never falling out of love with her she all I want and need she the only woman I see and care about ok?"

"I'm just tryna see how she'd react because we madly in love with one another like we both crazy bout each other I know y'all saw the way she beat my ass when she thought I was cheating so yea we ain't never leaving one another alone she stuck with me for life and if she think she finna leave she can think again because imma always find her ass ah ha, but lemme get this prank started make sure you like, comment, share, and subscribe oh and the gender reveal/ baby shower video should be out before this one so I hope you guys enjoyed that peace" I said smiling then I ended the recording.

5 minutes later...

"You done recording that fast" Oceana asked smiling then she got of bed and waddled over to me and tried to kiss me but I a turned my cheek.

"Well ok, what's wrong with you papa we was just good 20 minutes ago" she asked folding her arms looking sexy asf with my karma three hoodie on that fitted her like a dress.

"We need to talk" I said then she nodded her head.

"That we do" she said then she sat down on the couch we had in our room and put her her feet up and started rubbing her belly.

"I don't want you to panic or anything but just hear me out I've been faking for the past few months Oceana with the whole relationship thing I'm slowly but surely falling out of love with you" I said then she looked at me with a blank face.

"Then leave there's a big ass door right there and one in the front use them" she said pointing to the door.

"That's all you have to say is leave" I asked looking at her.

"Yea, leave so I can shoot right in yo ass the fuck yo ass better fall back in love dumb ass nigga I been with you for twenty two years yea I know we had a break but still twenty two years if you think you finna fall out of love with me or leave then you just asking to be shot and I'll tell the police I did it to" she said shrugging.

"How you gone shoot because I feel this way" I asked turning my head to the side.

"Because I am because if you were feeling like this months ago why did you get me pregnant, huh? You falling out of love with me for what nigga? I do everything for you and the kids nigga I never cheated, never entertained any other niggas, but all of a sudden you falling out of love with me leave then stupid dumb fuck so I can make another fall in love and rub my pussy on his face" she said standing up causing me to clench my jaw.

"Sit down because I wish you would I'll kill you that's my pussy the fuck" I said mugging her.

"You not in love with me anymore so I guess it's time for someone else to take a dive in this warm, wet, and tight ass ocean then the fuck" she said shrugging then she walked over to the bed and sat down.

"That's still my pussy the fuck" I said then she started laughing.

"No it's not you're not in love with me anymore you stupid bitch get the fuck outta my face before I deadass hurt you I can't believe you, out of love with me? The one who been with you from the start and ready to do anything for you fuck you fr" she said with tears streaming down her face.

Damn.

"Watch yo mouth" I said then she grabbed the lamp and threw it close by my head then it hit the wall.

"Next time I ain't gone miss bitch get the fuck outta my face yo I swear this shit is for the birds like nigga I fucking love you with all of me since day one even after all the bullshit we been through but you fall out of love with me like how imma explain this to the kids ouuuu I swear I wanna kill you..GET OUT STANDING THERE LOOKING STUPID ASF" she said then she got up and went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Ouuuu I'm finna be in the dog house for months and look at this lamp y'all this shit was two thousand dollars now it's broke on the ground her lil strong ass" I said quietly while looking at the camera then she opened the door.

"Here leave bye" she said handing me a paper that said Merry Christmas on it then I flipped it over and it was a contract for a weed dispensary here in both Cali and in New York.

"Mama" I said softly while looking at her.

"Get out Khalil and you not getting yo ring back" she said then she started crying harder and put her hands over her face then I hugged her tight.

"No, no issa prank mama I swear I'm still in love with you stop crying please" I said then she wrapped her arms around me.

"You promise" she asked sniffling while looking at me.

"You know you the only woman I'm in love with and the only person that can turn me on and treat me right and accept all of me I would never stop loving you that's why I got married to you because I want this for a life time we still have a life time to go so dry yo eyes baby" I said then I started wiping her eyes.

"You bitch I should break yo fucking neck pranking me like that and shit I'm pissed wait till I get yo ass back you gone want to put me in the ground" she snapped causing me to mug her.

"I know you pregnant and yo emotions outta whack but watch yo fucking mouth before I break yo spinal cord and have yo ass paralyzed all from back shots you better stop playing with me" I said then she bit her lip.

"I'm horny daddy fuck me" she said grabbing my dick causing me to moan softly.

"I'm recording damnit go in the bathroom and strip while I end this" I said biting my lip so I wouldn't moan anymore then I removed her hand off of me.

"Ok daddy" she said softly then she turned around and started walking then I leaned back while watching her walk to the bathroom then she got to the door and bent over in the doorway revealing my private ocean.

"Fuck these cameras" I said then I pulled down my sweat and spit on my hand then I stroked myself while walking over to her then I grabbed her waist and pushed myself inside of her.

"Fuck daddy" she moaned putting her hands on the ground.

"Fuck mama ouu you so wet and tight" I groaned then I started moving in and out of her.

"Mmm shit daddy who pussy this is" she asked panting.

"This my pussy" I said then I grabbed her hand and pulled her back up and started pounding inside of her.

"YESSSS DADDY" she moaned out clenching around me.

"Tell me this my fucking pussy slut" I said through my gritted teeth.

"It- ouuuu that's my spot dadddyy I-I'm close" she moaned out grabbing onto the wall.

"Tell me mama then I'll let you cum" I said breathing heavy.

"I-it's youuurrss daddy always yours" she moaned out then I reached in front of her and started rubbing her clit at a fast pace.

"Fuuuuck give it to me baby..make a mess on daddy" I groaned inside her feeling myself about to come undone.

"Ahhh shiiiitt" she moaned out clenching around me for dear life then she crossed her legs as she came causing my eyes to roll back.

"Oceannnna baby l-lemme go" I moaned out then I held onto her waist tight because her started shaking.

"Sh-shut up I can't" she panted then I leaned us against the wall.

"Mmtch I got a whole lot of editing to do" I said leaning back on the wall.

"Ugh my pussy yo you need to get out" she said then I sucked my teeth.

"I can't, yo pussy ain't let me go yet she obviously want a nigga to stay" I said then I put one of hands on her stomach.

"Only us yo I love you" she said laughing causing me to laugh.

"I love you too" I said then I turned her head to the head and kissed her.

Time Skip: 11 p.m.

"I'm sorry I ruined yo Christmas surprise by the prank, but thank you so much baby you really be turning a nigga dreams into reality and I can't thank you enough mamas fr I love you" I said looking at my baby who looked tired as hell.

"It's ok papa I'm glad you like it and I love you too and you turned my dreams into reality too we go good with one another fr, and I signed the buildings in my name but I got the money going to yo account because you know you a lil criminal" she did smiling at me causing me to laugh.

"Thank you so much mamas even though I wanna talk to you some more I can tell you're tired so goodnight we'll catch up in the middle night when you wake up for the bathroom" I said kissing his lips multiple times.

"You deserve it and goodnight papa" she said then she kissed me passionately then she put my hand on her titty and then then other one on her belly then she closed her eyes.

Us together forever through whatever.

Chapter 51 is complete🥳

They have two girls and two boys💙💓!! Thank you to the ones who gave those name suggestions I loved them🥰!!

The prank ended kinda nice don't you think😏😭.

100+ votes for next chapter😮‍💨✨.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
40.3K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
555K 28K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
3.4M 121K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴