Aizawa's new student

By lifeisabitch234

Ivy is a new student in class 1-A she has two quirks that make her very valuable. Ivy is a telepath and has t... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woah
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
1k reads
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important notice
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
So this is goodbye... nah f**k that
Chapter 40
Hey guys

Chapter 11

1.5K 41 2
By lifeisabitch234

I wake up in the white room to my mother nursing my wounds. "Oh Ivy your up." She says.
I roll my eyes and scoff. "Really is that all you have to say."
"Well what did you expect." She sighs.
"Are you fucking kidding me. Your fucking husband beats your daughter, and don't forget is trying to force me to marry someone for convince." I say.
"Watch your language Young lady, and monoma is a nice boy. You should be grateful anyone would marry you." She says with a sigh.
"I had someone I loved but if you remember you husband killed her and my sister." I say.
"Now ivy let's not make up things just because we don't want to except responsibility." She says sternly. "The wedding will be in four days. Most of your wounds should be healed by then and the ones that aren't can be covered with make up." She says with a smile.
"I already told you I rather die that marry that thing." I spit then turn away.
"God you are so stubborn maybe your father is right. I couple days in here would do you some good." She says then walks out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 16.5K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
30.4K 539 27
Y/n L/n is a worker at U.A., she teaches First Aid for all teachers and occasionally students who decide to pick the course. She has a healing quirk...
294K 8.2K 30
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
726K 20.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...