Secret Love

By onlyqueencarrie

Just another paisleywood story, idk More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not a chapter

Chapter 27

211 14 4
By onlyqueencarrie

Carrie POV
"no Brad, I can't. I have to stay home with the boys" I told him. "Carrie" he said, knowing I was right. I got up and walked downstairs while wiping my tears away. I grabbed my purse and quickly walked out the door. I got in my car and started driving. I don't know where to, but I just kept driving. Why does this universe hate me? Yes, I know I'm so lucky for everything that has happened to me in the last 10 years but nobody knows what I have to go through.

Brad POV
Carrie got up and left. After she left, I stood up and slammed my fist against the wall as hard as I could. "Dammit" I said to myself, while leaning against the wall. She's pregnant. Carrie is pregnant. Carrie is pregnant, with our baby. I couldn't process this. Our baby. Baby. Baby Paisley. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Jasper say my name. "Dad, where'd mommy go" he asked. "Dammit" I whispered to myself again. "I don't know, but she will probably be back soon" I said realizing that I really didn't know where she was. "Why aren't you and mommy married?" He suddenly asked. He had a confused look on his face. "I love mommy a lot" I started saying, then paused. "I love her so much that sometimes it hurts my heart" I continued saying. "Mommy and I are getting married soon" I told him. He didn't say anything. "Aren't you leaving tomorrow" he asked after a long minute of silence. I just nodded my head. I walked out of the room and went downstairs to Miranda and Blake. I looked at them both. "What do I do?" I said while taking a deep breath. They didn't say anything. They just looked at eachother. "I need a rifle. Now." I said while pacing myself. "I don't care whose. I just need one right now" I said. Miranda quickly got up and ran to the closet to pull one out for me. I walked to the coat rack and picked mine up and put it on. I put on a pair of my boots and she handed the rifle to me. "I'll be back, watch the boys please" I said while walking out the door. I got on one of the four-wheelers and drove down to the shooting range that they have. I got there and started shooting. I didn't know what else to do. I had to get my frustration out. I stopped for a second. I can't go on tour. I can't. I pulled out my phone and called Gary.
Call
G- let me guess, your not going on tour
B- how'd you know
G- because I'm your manager
B- true, I'm going going anywhere for the next year.
G- year????
B- Carries pregnant
G- oh really? tell her I said congrats
B- alright thanks.
G- so not for a whole year?
B- yeah, I hate to do this but
G- I know what you mean
B- alright. I've got to go, I'll email you
G- alright bye
B- thanks

I hung up and walked back over to the four-wheeler. I got on and started driving back to the house. I got there and went inside. "You good now?" I heard Blake say from the living room. He started laughing. "It's not like you haven't done the same thing before" I said as I laughed. He stopped laughing, knowing I was right. I put the rifle back in the closet and went upstairs. I passed the boys, in their room. I went into our room and closed the door. I went into our bathroom and started the water. I quickly got in the shower. Then I heard my phone start going off. "Shit" I said to myself. I turned the water off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I ran over to the bed and picked up my phone. It read Carries contact name. I immediately answered it.
Call
B- hello? Carrie
P- is this Mr Paisley?
B- yes..
I said starting to get worried.
P- I'm sorry but Carrie has gotten in a car crash.
I stopped breathing. I felt a tear in my eyes. And I never cry. My heart stopped. I dropped my phone and the speaker button turned on.
P- hello??? Mr Paisley?
I quickly picked it back up and answered again.

Authors note: please vote and COMMENT! haha thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.1K 50
-❤-
21.8K 781 45
You'll have to read to know what the story is about, bae
1.2K 86 10
It all started at a ice cream place...
18.4K 262 30
𝗘𝘅 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 -𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲�...