His Mudblood (Tom Riddle x Re...

By TomRiddlesWand1926

Muggleborn witch Y/N Y/L/N is a fifth-year Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts. Meeting new people and finding out... More

Back Again
Cold Hands
Riddles
The future
Detention
Harry Freaking Potter
Halls
Practice
Authors Note
Library
Running
Diary
Giving Back
Mudblood
Truth Or Dare
Unknown
Room of hidden things
Chapter 18
Sorry
chapter 19

Chapter 13

3.1K 69 13
By TomRiddlesWand1926

While you exited the doorway you felt bad about what you had said. You stood still in front of the door deciding whether or not you should apologize. You thought about all the times he had insulted you but you also thought of how he was all alone. No parents, no brothers, no sisters, no one that wanted him. But did it even matter if you apologized?

He would most likely respond rudely. But fuck it, it's only an apology. You reached out for the door handle still thinking this through. You took a deep breath and opened the door and stepped inside. He was still in the same position he was before. Kneeling down on the bathroom floor, looking down.

"I'm sorry." You uttered under your breath. He lifted his gaze from the floor and turned to look at you.

"I don't need your pity mudblood." He answered.

"Fuck Riddle why can't you just accept the apology." You groaned.

"Why can't you just leave and stop trying to talk to me?" He complained.

"It's called being a nice person even when assholes like you are just rude for no reason." You protested. He didn't say anything but just stared.

You slid down onto the floor holding your knees to your chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What does it look like?" You sat in silence. You looked up from the floor to see him looking at you. Most of the time when Tom looked at you it was out of annoyance. But this time it was different. His facial expression was almost emotionless but you could still see an ounce of enjoyment.

You broke eye contact with him and stared back again down at the floor. You could hear him stand up and walk towards you. He stood in front of you with his arms behind his back. You looked up at him.

"Get up."  You looked at him puzzled but still got up either way.

"Where are we going?"

"I am going back to my dorm and you are returning to yours."

"But-" He stopped before you could say anything else.

"I'm tired mudblood and isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Yea it is pretty late..." You looked up at him slowly not knowing what you would do next. He stepped closer to you, his figure towering over you. Your back was against the wall and his body inches away from yours.

"You're in the way..." He said in a gentle but as always in a forceful tone. You slid off the door moving to the right side of the wall.

He opened the door and as he exited you walked behind him. He led you and himself up the moving staircase to the Ravenclaw common room door. You walked to the door waiting for the eagle knocker to ask you a question.

"What am I?" The eagle knocker asked. You thought for a moment.

"A knocker?" The door remained closed.

"Shit" you mumbled under your breath. Riddle approached the door and bent down whispering to it. The door opened. You looked over at Riddle.

"Thank you..." You said as you stepped inside the door. You looked at Riddle as he stood on the outside.

"Goodnight mudblood."

"Goodnight to you too Riddle." You said closing the door. You stood still by the door in silence, you couldn't fully comprehend what had just happened. It was a little weird in all honesty but you didn't really mind. You walked over to your dorm room opening the door and slowly closing it.

"Finally your back. I was starting to get worried." Suzy said.

"Well thank you for your concern." You said as you sat down on your bed.

"So what happened...." Suzy asked.

"I gave him his diary and that was all." You said.

"That can't just be it."

"Sadly it is the truth."

"Okay then, why did you take so long?"

"The moving staircases were acting up."

"Ohh sure..." Suzy teased.

"I'm not lying but believe whatever you want." You pulled your covers over your body and closed your eyes.

"Good night y/n."

"Good night Suzy." You couldn't stop thinking about those eyes; those god-awful eyes. Fuck why were you even lying to yourself at this point his eyes were the most enchanting things you've ever seen. Okay, maybe you were over exaggerating but the way he looks at you makes your body get goosebumps every time.

These thoughts made you confused. You didn't want to find him attractive but yet he was. But the thoughts just kept on nagging at you. You had liked people before it was just different this time. What made it so confusing was that you were somewhat scared of Riddle. He didn't exactly frighten you just made you feel uneasy at times. You were too tired to continue thinking about these thoughts. You closed your eyes and soon it was morning.

You felt tired but you wanted to start off your day "productively" as Suzy would say. You removed the wool blanket and stepped into your slippers. You looked around the room to find that Suzy was gone. You weren't really surprised because you knew she liked to get up early.

Looking around your closet you found a black turtleneck with a red low v neck and some black pants and decided to wear that for today. You walked out of your dorm and into the common room. There were a lot of students in the common which was pretty common for a Sunday. 

You left the common room and walked towards the washroom to get ready. Afterwards leaving the washroom you lingered along the hallways into the great hall. Walking inside the great hall you took a look at the food and just didn't really feel that hungry. You walked out of the great hall, leaving the castle. You searched for a quiet place on the castle grounds. You found a place a little bit past Hagrid's hut.

The place was gloomy but you could still see some light. You sat down on the grass searching through your bag for your portable radio. You took out your radio, turning it on, and placing it aside. Laying down on the grass you could feel your whole body just sink in. It was nice, moments like these where you were all alone. Closing your eyes, all you could do was listen to the beautiful sound of Gordon lightfoot. Even though many kids your age didn't like "old" music, your parents were basically hippies so you grew up listening to what you thought were "the classics".

You felt your eyes getting heavier and heavier. Out of nowhere, there was this rustling sound coming from the forbidden forest. You sat up quickly taking your wand out. You walked closer to the entrance of the forest seeing no sign of the cause of the sound. You headed back to your spot but heard the rustling sound getting closer, you walked back to the entrance and saw a group of tiny creatures running out. You saw a dark figure in the distance of the forest.

"Lumos." You whispered. You stepped inside the dark forest seeing the figure disappearing. Looking around the forest all you could see were trees that had hand-like branches. You walked further inside the forest knowing that you should go back but you've always wanted to see what the inside of the forest looked like. You stopped for a second as you could hear the sound of leaves emerging again.

"Hello?" You called out. No response. You continued to walk until a cold breeze brushed against your back. You stopped dead in your tracks when you could feel something breathing heavily behind you. Fear had taken over your body; not knowing what to do you stood still trying to hold your breath and not move a muscle.

"You shouldn't be here." a voice spoke softly.  You turned around slowly, realizing who it was.

"For god's sake, why would you sneak up on someone like that?!" you bleated out.

"Lower your voice."

"We're in the middle of a forest no one can hear us."

"Just be quiet, your voice is very irritating."

"You complain a lot, maybe you should relax more." You said as you redirected yourself towards the exit.

"I was relaxing until you came around," Tom said as he walked in front of you.

"Relaxing in the dark forest seems quite strange to me." You said.

"You have your ways and I have mine." Tom stopped walking when he reached the entrance of the dark forest.

"Go."

"You're not leaving?." You asked.

"No, but you are."

"What will you do though?"

"Relax, so now go."

"Okay, okay I'm going." You exited the dark forest and sat back down on the grass where your radio was at. You sat down on the grass again looking into the distance to see Riddle still standing near the entrance.

"You know just standing there and watching me is kind of creepy."  Riddle seemed to get the hint and immersed himself back into the shadows. You laid back down once more resting your eyes. The ground felt so comfortable and oddly warm even though the weather was slightly cold.

You must've knocked out because by the time you woke up it seemed that it was almost around noon. As you finished putting your radio back in your bag. While you were walking back to the castle you could feel that cold breeze.

You looked back, your eyes meeting the entrance of the dark forest. The forest was so tempting but your hungry stomach was more tempting. You continued walking back to the castle, and entered the grand hall. Since it was almost 1:00 they would be preparing lunch, because lunch wasn't fully done you decided to go to your dorm.

You walked through the door of the common room and saw Suzy sitting down on one of the chairs with her legs crossed in front of the fireplace.

"Hello Suzy." You said as you walked up towards her.

"I've been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been." She questioned.

"Relaxing." You said sitting down next to her.

"You missed breakfast just to relax?"

"Yes, Yes I did."

"Doesn't seem like the type of thing you would do."

"I guess I just had a change of heart."

"Uh Huh so you're sure you weren't relaxing with Tom Riddle..."

"No, I wasn't relaxing with him."

"Okay whatever you say..."

"Yeah, yeah whatever now can we please go eat? I'm practically starving."

"That's what you get for skipping breakfast."

"I'm glad I did now hurry up and get your butt off of that chair." You grabbed Suzy's hand and led her out the door.

"So what are you going to be doing this afternoon?" Suzy asked.

"I don't know, maybe I'll go and relax some more, I don't know."

"Well I was thinking after lunch we could do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't maybe just hang out." You didn't know how to respond to Suzy. Of course you didn't mind hanging out with Suzy, but you felt this urge to go deeper into the dark forest and just wander around.

You had heard stories about the dark forest being dangerous and most of all you heard the tales about the centaurus which made you more scared about going in there but you had this gut feeling to just go for it.

"So what do you say y/n, you want to hang out for a bit?"

Since she was your friend you couldn't say no so you agreed to hang out with her.

"Mhh why not it's not like I have anything better to do."

"Okay then I'll take that as a yes."

When you both reached the grand hall for lunch Jazmin immediately saw you and waved at you signaling to come over to her. The two of you walked over to Jazmin and sat next to her while putting food on your plates.

"Hey Jazmin." You spoke out.

"Hello Y/N and Suzy." Jazmin said.

"Nice to meet you again Jazmin." Suzy expressed.

"Likewise." Jazmin stated.

"So how was your day Jazmin?" You asked.

"Pretty good but I have to finish up an assignment for my history of magic class."

"Sounds boring." Suzy blurted out.

"It has its moments, so what are you all up to today?" Jazmin asked.

"Mhh not really Suzy wants to do something after lunch so I'll see what she has planned."

"You can come along if you want to but I'm already assuming you won't because of your boring history assignment." Suzy added.

"History of magic is not that boring, you're just not an intellectual as I am." Jazmin said.

Suzy laughed at her comment.

"Are you almost done with your food?" You asked Suzy.

"I'm eating as fast as I can. Also how the hell is all your food gone?"

"I don't know? Old habits die hard I guess."

"Well my old habit is eating like a normal human being so hold on."

"Fine, I'll wait." You looked over to the slytherin table seeing if Riddle was there. You knew it was stupid but you just needed to look for some sense of comfort. He wasn't there sitting down which didn't really worry you. And why should it worry you? You snapped out of your thoughts knowing that it was silly to look for him every time you ate in the grand hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 416 45
EDITING IN PROGRESS. Underage magic, two dark spells, it won't be long before the ministry hunts her down. Hermione Granger, previously mudblood scum...
50.8K 1.7K 66
Y/n is a young and talented witch, starting her life at Hogwarts. She meets new people including a certain blond Slytherin. Draco is such an annoying...
1.1K 121 47
Marvolo Gaunt is beginning his second year at Hogwarts. He expected everything to be normal, but after his friends Ron and Harry crash a flying car i...
91.7K 2.2K 34
"You'll find that I can be very, persuasive." In which you've taken an interest in the famous Tom Marvolo Riddle, not knowing the consequences. Tom...