Winter Wind (YiZhan)

By studioibhade

It's been a year since the world turned on Xiao Zhan, and just as long since he turned on Yibo. But what was... More

1. Crash
2. Boil
3. Calm
4. Cards
5. Fold
6. Awake
7. Reset
8. Encounter
9. Speculate
10. Prey
11. Douse
12. Ammunition
13. Indulge
14. Blind
15. Haunt
16. Blocked
17. Distance
18. Admission
19. Kindle
20. Audacity
21. Turmoil
22. Solace
23. Updates
24. Crackle
25. Burn
27. Help
28. Crack
28. Plight
29. Earnest
30. Inflection
31. Response
32. Reasons
33. Spice
34. Friction
35. Pitfall
36. Attack
37. Caught
38. Fester
39. Impasse
40. Sting
41. Despair
42. Rip
43. Detour
44. Claim
45. Dance
46. Wrecked
47. Navigate
48. Intent
49. Scourge
50. Flag
51. Careless
52. Victim
53. Stub
54. Note
55. Intermission
56. Threat
57. Ugly
58. Resolve
59. Trouble
60. Adamant
61. Pure
62. Soft
63. Hole
64. Delicate
65. Dither
66. Truce
67. Friends
68. Pliant
70. Contrite
71. Note
72. Walk
74. Torrid
75. Grey
76. Intimate
78. End

69. Water

2.2K 86 10
By studioibhade

Yibo finds nothing.

Within the top cupboards, there are indeed a few containers of spices, and much too many mugs, but what they actually need is nowhere to be found.

"Every home should at least have some sort of oil shouldn't they?" Yibo bites out in frustration as he lowers to jerk all of the bottom cupboards open.

Xiao Zhan sucks in his lips to control his amusement at both the misfortunate circumstance, and Yibo's heightening irritation at it, however he finds that it is quite a struggle.

Yibo straightens then to look at him, and Xiao Zhan immediately lowers his head, his cheeks hurting from immense amusement. It truly isn't funny, but he is in such a good mood that the house itself could burn down at this moment, and he would still be able to make up a joke about it.

Provided that Yibo is by his side, to hear it.

He doesn't even mind if what he receives in response is a scowl, which is currently the case.

"Zhan ge," Yibo calls, and laughter nearly snorts from the back of his throat.

He still cannot face Yibo, so he turns around and pretends to search for his phone.

"Um..." he clears his throat. "My phone."

He makes to walk away, but Yibo catches his arms and he is spun around to face him.

Xiao Zhan can no longer hide his amusement, but still he bites down on his bottom lip and keeps his head lowered.

Yibo is genuinely perplexed. "Why are you amused?" he asks.

Xiao Zhan fights to bring himself under control, and when he is confident enough, he straightens to meet Yibo's gaze. But the extreme disappointment of his expression once again pushes Xiao Zhan over the edge.

"I'm not amus-" he tries to say but his body betrays him, and spreads his lips into a full out grin. He quakes softly with laugher, and as a result he is yelled at.

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo calls out in offense.

"I'm sorry," he says. "It's just funny."

Yibo's serious expression however just further spurs his amusement. "What's funny?" he asks and Xiao Zhan tries his best to explain.

"The um... misfortune of the whole thing. I mean, wouldn't it have been too strange if life had complied and given us what we actually wanted?"

Yibo blinks at him as though there are horns growing out of his head, so Xiao Zhan grabs onto his arms, still shaking with silent laughter.

"Baobei, it's not a big deal," he says. "We'll figure something out."

"How?" Yibo remains straight-faced and worried, and this is enough to return Xiao Zhan to normal.

And so he pulls Yibo against his body, and wraps his arms around his waist.

"I don't know," he says, and slants his head to give him a kiss.

Yibo's lips now automatically just part for his, so it is immediately deep, his tongue sliding in and stroking heatedly against Yibo's plush, velvety tongue.

The pleasure automatically pulls at his balls, especially as Yibo eagerly submits, but this only lasts for a few seconds because Yibo is soon breaking it off and pulling away.

"Let's order what we need," he says, and tries to step around Xiao Zhan to reach for his phone on the counter behind. "It should be here within the hour."

However Xiao Zhan tightens his hold around him and refuses.

"Too risky," he says. "We're not familiar with the area."

"Then what should we do?"

"Yibo," Xiao Zhan forces him to still, trying to meet his gaze.

It takes a little more cajoling, but soon enough Yibo's agitation is quelled, and Xiao Zhan has him just how he wants him.

"We'll figure it out," he repeats softly. "Let's take a shower first."

At this Yibo sighs, and then his gaze lowers down to Xiao Zhan's now softening erection.

"You're not aroused anymore," he says, and wraps his hand around Xiao Zhan's semi hard dick.

"I'm happy," Xiao Zhan says, and lowers his head to suck on the lobe of Yibo's ears.

"You're here," he kisses him again. "And you're spending the night. I can get hard again later."

Yibo's grip around him however tightens, and then he begins to stroke up and down the flushed and satiny smooth length.

"Or now," Xiao Zhan finds himself mumbling under his breath as he looks down to see what Yibo is doing to him.

The tension is beginning to return, intense and urgent and winding his core painfully tight with pleasure.

True to stimulation, he begins to swell back to life, and so Yibo returns his gaze to Xiao Zhan's. He has that smug expression on his face once again that Xiao Zhan realizes now that he is becoming quite the sucker for.

They stare at each other as Yibo continues to agitate him, and then a mischievous smile spreads across Yibo's beautiful face.

"You're naughty," Xiao Zhan comments breathlessly, and Yibo tilts his chin upwards to kiss his lips softly. And then he releases him, his hand caressing up Xiao Zhan's torso, but pausing briefly to stroke his thumb over his hardened nipple.

Xiao Zhan inhales sharply.

"Alright," Yibo finally gives in and nibbles on his chin. "Shower first."

And so Xiao Zhan links his hand with Yibo's, and leads the way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I still think we should order in what we need," Yibo cajoles, after they arrive in the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan is now leaning against the vanity, his back to the mirror, and Yibo settled between his legs.

"The last thing I want is to be careless," Yibo admits, and Xiao Zhan is forced to momentarily pause, his grip clutching Yibo's zipper. He had been just about to pull it down, carefully over the bulge of Yibo's hardness.

"Careless?" he repeats, feeling a prickling of guilt. Especially since he can't help but recall that he has accused Yibo of this in the past.

It perturbs him now that he might have been the one to plant this insecurity in him. "How?"

"Your performance for tomorrow," Yibo explains. "I don't want us to do anything tonight that's going to make you uncomfortable."

Xiao Zhan smiles. He suspects that he understands what Yibo means, but still he asks anyway, for a clarification.

"Uncomfortable? Like..."

Yibo stares into his eyes. "Imagine if you weren't able to walk properly."

At this, Xiao Zhan slightly bends in laughter, but Yibo is taking things much more seriously.

"Xiao Zhan," he complains, gripping both of his arms to shake him. "I'm serious. If we're careless you might be too sore."

Xiao Zhan tries then to reign in his amusement. "Were you sore?" he asks, and Yibo replies honestly.

"I was .... and you were careful with me... and we had the oil."

"Well..." Xiao Zhan's amusement is tempered at this piece of news. "A little soreness is normal, isn't it? Especially since it was your first time. It didn't last for more than a day did it?"

Yibo's gaze slightly lowers from his. "Perhaps," he says.

"Perhaps?" Xiao Zhan asks.

"It was a .... difficultday, so, that was the least of the things on my mind."

Xiao Zhan doesn't need to think too hard about the exact 'things' that Yibo is referring to, as this had been the day that things had fallen apart between them. The phone call where he had ripped into Yibo, and then alienated him. Then there was his father's post.

Xiao Zhan's eyes automatically slide shut at the recollection, especially of the crushing despair that had nearly overwhelmed him back then.

Yibo continues. "And then afterwards at your friend's apartment... well, I ended things with you so..." his tone is contrite. "I couldn't notice if it hurt or not. My point is maybe tonight is a bad idea. I mean, I don't know how I'll be able to keep my hands off you but... I guess I have to try."

Xiao Zhan's eyes reopen then to bore into Yibo's. "I don't want you to keep your hands off me," he says, his tone obstinate. And so he grabs the zipper of Yibo's jeans once again, and begins to pull it down.

"Are you going to leave right after your performance?" Yibo asks, and Xiao Zhan just loves how hoarse his voice has once again become.

"Maybe not," he says and hooks his hand into the band of the very familiar briefs, his fingers lightly grazing Yibo's crotch.

At Yibo's involuntarily sharp inhale, he lifts his head to look at him. "Will you be in town?"

"Mn," Yibo murmurs, and Xiao Zhan smiles.

"We can spend it together then."

"Mn."

At the euphoric haze in Yibo's eyes, Xiao Zhan returns his attention to Yibo's briefs, or rather, his.

"How often do you wear this?" he asks, and then Yibo's arms are wrapping around his shoulders.

"Not often enough," he replies, and then slants his head. Before Xiao Zhan can speak again, he has Yibo's tongue in his mouth, and it remains there for quite the while, languid and passionate against his. They don't even pull apart for air, taking momentary pauses instead to breathe through each other's mouths. Yibo's hand digs into his hair, griping the roots, while Xiao Zhan's hands hook into Yibo's pants and briefs, and begins to pull them down his hips.

Yibo's cock is soon free of the barrier, and then it is stroking against his.

He feels the sharp zing of pleasure all the way down to his toes, and it weakens his bones. Grabbing Yibo's ass, he grinds him once again into his hardness, eager to feel every single hard inch of him.

Yibo however slightly leans away in order to push the rest of his pants down his legs, and then he is stark and exposed, just as Xiao Zhan is. He grabs onto Xiao Zhan's waist, kissing him even more throughly while Xiao Zhan cradles his face, and unravels him right back.

Yibo's breathy moans are loosening the screws in his brain, and it near convinces him that if they keep at this long enough, he just might come right there.

But then suddenly, Yibo is wrenching his lips away, and turning around, his body writhing and stretching against his as the pleasure winds him restless. Xiao Zhan wraps his arms around him, and before he can stop himself, he is sucking a hickey onto Yibo's neck. He only realizes what he is doing as Yibo winces, and this immediately brings him to a frustrated halt.

"Fuck," he curses as his eyes come open to see the flushed spot, and then with a groan he collapses against Yibo's body.

"I''m sorry," his arms crush around Yibo even tighter, and then Yibo sends a hand backwards, to curve around the back of his neck. "It's alright."

Their breathing is harsh and resounding across the room, and as Yibo grinds his ass into his dick, Xiao Zhan feels his coherence begin to scatter. He kisses over the bruised spot, and then his hand is wrapping around Yibo's dick. He jacks him, his grip brutal and rapid against the throbbing length, just as Yibo's other free hand goes behind and aligns Xiao Zhan's cock into the seam of his ass.

This spurs him on, and as the pressure of Yibo's cheeks strokes him wild, his hand gears into a pace that has him nearly pulling Yibo's dick off his body.

"Arghh..." Yibo cries out, and Xiao Zhan thinks to slow down for a bit, but then Yibo slams his ass into his groin, and digs his hands into his thighs.

"Don't fuckingstop," he bites out, and at the equally bruising grip at the back of his neck, Xiao Zhan is forced to comply.

Yibo comes with a pained, wretched moan, his whole body spasming as the orgasm spurts out of him in endless, heated ribbons. Xiao Zhan feels an immense loss at the waste, so he wraps his hands around the flushed head, relishing the warm, wet feel of Yibo's cum as it instead fills his palm. He is not yet certain what he wants to do with it, but he doesn't want a drop of it discarded worthlessly on the floor. And so he cups as much of it as he can until Yibo is spent, and near collapsing against him.

Their bodies are heaving at the intense exertion, and although Xiao Zhan is still just as painfully wound, the pleasure at seeing Yibo so deliciously wrecked leaves his mind fuzzy with joy.

He soon lets go of Yibo to rub the discharge along his own dick, and then up his abdomen, and then because he just has to taste him he turns around and with his hands underneath Yibo's ass hoists him up onto the counter.

A shocked sound escapes a still incoherent Yibo at the sudden move.

Xiao Zahn lowers to suck his dick into his mouth, and as a result Yibo's spine arcs, sending him falling backwards, His arms hands clumsily grab onto the marble surface to catch himself, but he still finds the back of his head connecting with the mirror behind with a soft thud.

He doesn't appear to feel a thing, his lids heavy and unable to either remain open or completely close shut.

"Oh fuck," he cries out once again, his legs hooking over Xiao Zhan's shoulder until he cannot take anymore. And so he pulls his dick out of Xiao Zhan's mouth, and squeezes it hard for some much needed relief.

Xiao Zhan straightens to his feet then and feels himself slightly wobble, but with a hand to the edge of the counter, he is soon able to regain his balance. His vision clears, and at the sight of a spent, flushed Yibo, his cheeks burning a soft pink as well as parts of his neck and across his chest, Xiao Zhan's heart swells with an heated satisfaction.

"Fuck," Yibo curses over and over again as he tries to calm his heart and restart his brain, his dick still gripped hard in his hand.

Xiao Zhan leans into him, amused, but then Yibo's free hand raises to weakly push his face and warmth away from him.

He cannot help his soft laughter then as he licks off the taste of Yibo from across his lips, and then swallows, savoring his intoxicating and musky taste.

Xiao Zhan is content to completely wait out Yibo's recovery, and although he is struck with an almost painful urge to grab his phone just so he can capture Yibo in this half crazed and lethargic state, he understands that this is a gravely bad idea.

And so he just watches him, committing every bit of the image to memory until Yibo is finally able to pull his eyes open.

Yibo meets the love of his life smiling stupidly up at him, and in response, he just sighs.

He splays his hand against Xiao Zhan's face much to Xiao Zhan's amusement, but then soon, his arms are wrapping around Yibo and pulling him off the counter.

Yibo is settled on wobbly feet, especially as his naked body grazes against Xiao Zhan's, but the arms around him ensure that he isn't going to melt into a puddle on the floor.

Xiao Zhan leans forward once again to kiss him, and he feels Yibo weaken even further in his hold. "Time to brush your teeth," he says, and leads Yibo with him over to the sink. He grabs his toothbrush from before Yibo, and after squeezing out some toothpaste onto the bristles, hands it over to him.

Yibo gazes lazily down at it, then at Xiao Zhan's reflection in the mirror, and sighs again.

He accepts it, leaving Xiao Zhan softly bubbling with laughter.

"You sound like an exhausted old man," he says, and wraps his arms around Yibo's waist as he wets the toothbrush under the tap, and then sends it into his mouth.

Yibo doesn't say a word, and just continues to watch him from his reflection in the mirror as Xiao Zhan stares happily back at him.

And then he turns to look at the real thing, right in his arms, and cannot help but to suck a soft, wet kiss onto Yibo's cheek.

Unable to stop himself, he continues to trail the kisses down Yibo's face, and then along his shoulder, his heart thrumming in excitement but his soul as calm as the sea.

Eventually, Yibo has to bend to spit out, so Xiao Zhan loosens his hold around him. But then at the irresistible curve of Yibo's ass, he takes the chance to once again slide his dick within the cheeks, and then with a hand, keeps it in place.

Yibo soon straightens to see Xiao Zhan biting down on his lower lip at the delicious friction that ensues, and then once again, Xiao Zhan is tightening an arm across his midriff.

He lets out a tortured moan, especially at the slickness and how easily he glides through the seam. He then nudges his pulsing head inside Yibo, but at the slight difficulty, and Yibo's sharp gasp, he pulls out.

"I'm sorry," he says, and settles then for just holding onto Yibo.

A few moments later, he gently shakes him as their eyes once again meet in the mirror. "Why are you so quiet?"

Yibo does nothing but brush his teeth silently, and it makes Xiao Zhan feel like prey that is being observed.

It sends a jarring thrill through him that makes breathing somewhat of a challenge, but he doesn't speak again, willing to wait until Yibo does.

He is content either way to just watch him, but the silence soon becomes too charged for him to completely relax.

He loves it when Yibo's mood gets as lethal as this, and with it also arises his own need to provoke him.

"Say something," he grits his teeth, but then Yibo calmly bends to rinse out his mouth.

Xiao Zhan unhappily has to loosen his hold around him once again, but this time around he runs his hand than the smooth arch of Yibo's back, his hands tingling as a soft current within him buzzes at the touch.

And then he arrives back at Yibo's ass once again, and cannot stop himself from grabbing the plush, delectable mound.

Yibo seems unaffected as he shuts off the tap, so Xiao Zhan gives in to his inner demon, and smacks a hard slap across the fair cheek.

This pulls a gasp out of Yibo, but then the force of it also shoves him forward, almost head first into the wall.

Xiao Zhan's heart nearly gives out at the almostaccident, his gasp equally as deafening and panicked. He grabs onto Yibo's waist to pull him back, but thankfully Yibo's reflexes are razor sharp, and so he too is able to quickly shoot out his han to the wall to stop his head from bashing into it.

Afterwards, his shocked gaze lifts to Xiao Zhan's, whose eyes are also nearly popping out of their sockets.

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologizes, his tone panic stricken, but then Yibo tosses the toothbrush aside.

"Xiao Zhan!" he rebukes murderously, as he straightens and turns around to face him.

Xiao Zhan's amusement breaks through then, and so with his hands in the air he immediately begins to back away for his own safety.

"I'm sorry Lao Wang," he apologizes over and over again, especially at the blazing fire in Yibo's eyes.

"You could have hurt me," Yibo says, and the heaviness of his remorse is reflected on his face.

"I know," he cries as he continues to retreat. "I'm so sorry. I'll be more careful from now on."

However Yibo doesn't halt from closing in on him, and thus Xiao Zhan's heart begins to pound viciously in his chest.

"Yibo," he smiles but it is shaky, and then his back connects with the shower stall behind.

He is trapped, and so his eyes moves towards the door.

"Don't even think about it," Yibo gnarls, and so Xiao Zhan remains glued to the spot.

Goose bumps break out across his skin as he wonders about just how Yibo is going to retaliate. At his threatening approach, his mind goes over the possibilities of it being a painful blow, or perhaps something sexual but agonizing, however he cannot seem to make up his mind on which he would prefer.

"Stop," he says as Yibo reaches him, his hands slightly trembling against Yibo's chest to hold him at bay.

Xiao Zhan swallows hard, as Yibo eyes bore viciously into his.

"N-nexxt time," he stutters. "Next time I'll be more careful.

"Next time?"

Xiao Zhan is finally caged against the glass, and so he forces himself to relax.

"You didn't like it?" he bites down on his lip to control his dirty smile at his reference to the sting across Yibo's ass, but Yibo's face remains impassive. At the prod though of something hard against his stomach, he looks down and is quite thrilled to meet that Yibo's dick is now so erect that it is flushed pink, a small vein pulsing on the side.

A laugh rips out of him. "You did," he exclaims, but then Yibo's hand suddenly grabs his neck, and he is pushed roughly against the glass.

Xiao Zhan's laughter dies in his throat, until all he can hear is his pulse pounding out of control in his ears.

"Yibo," he gasps as the pressure of his hold increases, and although it doesn't restrict his breathing, it is alarming enough to have his insides shriveling with fear.

He holds onto Yibo's wrist with a hand, however as he stares into the molten heat of Yibo's gaze, he is unable and unwilling to pull him away.

He lovesthis he realIzes... the intimidation and the danger, and as Yibo's face inches even closer to his, he finds himself truly unable to breathe.

"Fuck," he hisses, as Yibo's hips slam into his, pushing his ass against the stall.

"Should I let go?" Yibo's breath scalds his face, and Xiao Zhan finds that he is shaking his head

Yibo then proceeds to align his lips to Xiao Zhan's, however he doesn't touch him.

Once in a while the delicate, swollen flesh bumps into his, wet and heated and Xiao Zhan feels the impact like a sucker punch to his groin. He tries to reach forward, desperate to taste Yibo but the more effort he puts in, the tighter Yibo's grasp of his neck.

Xiao Zhan whimpers at the cruel denial, his breathing now coming in soft pants as he feels himself begin to squirm. Eventually, he can't take in anymore and so he wrenches Yibo's grip from around his neck. He slightly bends to catch his breath, his vision spinning and his heart about to fly out of his chest.

He catches a glimpse of his dick, and meets it so painfully hard that it is flushed and curving towards his stomach.

He also sees Yibo's, straining and just as dangerously aroused, and so he straightens to meet his gaze.

Before he can say a word, Yibo's lips are crushed to his in what has to be the dirtiest kiss he has ever received.

Yibo's tongue licks sloppily into mouth, sucking hard and delectably on his, until he feels the excess of their saliva gathering at the base of his throat. He swallows it, grabbing at Yibo's head and then kissing him even harder to feel more of that discharge gliding through him.

When they eventually pull apart, Xiao Zhan's eyes are blown and his insides boiling like lava.

He lets go of Yibo then, and steps away. Without a word, he turns around and walks out of the bathroom.

"Zhan ge," Yibo calls, but he doesn't respond.

His focus is on only one thing, and so soon enough, he is back in the kitchen.

"Xiao Zhan," Yibo calls just as he reaches the fridge and jerks it open.

"Mn," he manages to respond, as his eyes rummages through the contents for the plain yoghurt he'd had from earlier on during their trip. His only hope is that he hadn't left it behind in the minivan, or that Nini hadn't tossed it out when she'd stocked him up with fruits.

His eyes soon connects with it, but then right beside it, he sees something else.

His breathing temporarily halts as he reaches for the cold block, and when he sees that it's not butter his heart nearly gives out in relief.

"Fuck," he exhales under his breath and then slams the door shut.

He immediately heads over to the kitchen and pulls out a knife.

Yibo reaches him then curious as to what he is doing as he manages to slice through the block of white margarine.

He finds a small bowl but then remembers that there is no microwave.

"Fuck," he swears again, and then hears Yibo's soft laughter behind him.

"What are you doing?" Yibo asks.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He spares him a glance as he looks around the kitchen in thought.

Yibo's gaze goes from the cool block of margarine and then back to him... and then his eyes widen.

"W-we can use that?"

"Yes," Xiao Zhan replies as he heads over to the sink. He turns the handle to the hot dispenser and then drenches the slices in it.

"Butter?"

"No, this margarine. You can't use butter. Something about the milk."

Yibo comes up to his side then as he sets the bowl down, and takes the warmed pieces out of it. He begins to squash it in the palm of his hands and it indeed melts to a smooth sheen against his flesh.

"You knew we had this?" he hears Yibo's accusing tone, and can't help his smile.

"I didn't," he responds. "I was searching for yoghurt."

"We can use yoghurt?" Yibo's tone rises and Xiao Zhan turns to face him. "Mn. Plain."

"And you had that?"

Xiao Zhan's stomach once again tenses at the accusation. "I wasn't certain or inclined towards it. It sounds quite odd, that's why I said we'd figure it out."

Yibo's beautiful but vindictive face continues to glare at him, and Xiao Zhan's heart's response is nothing beyond fluttering itself numb.

"You ready?" he asks, but Yibo's scowl at him only darkens. Xiao Zhan hears himself moan.

"I love it when you look at me like that," he says. "It makes me feel like you want to kill me,"

"I want to kill you alright," Yibo says. "You said we had no lube."

"We don't!" Xiao Zhan exclaims trying his very best not to laugh.

"Then what's in your fucking hands?" Yibo snarls, and Xiao Zhan feels amusement weaken his entire body.

"I didn't know we had this."

"You didn't even bother to check."

"I was going to! Later on! After our shower."

"When you were ready to get fucked."

"Well I'm ready now," he says and Yibo gawks at him in confusion.

"Because I grabbed your neck?"

Xiao Zhan shrugs unapologetically. "Authority turns you on. I guess danger is what gets to me then."

Yibo is speechless as he stares at him, his brows drawn together as though trying to figure him out. Xiao Zhan is mere seconds again from completely crumbling from amusement, and he doesn't want this at all. He doesn't want to be so relaxed and happy with Yibo right now. He wants this moment to be tensed, and he wants Yibo determined to screw his brains out.

"Punish me," he breathes, taking a step towards him, and is so glad when Yibo doesn't retreat. He takes another, excitement buzzing through him... and yet another... but as he is about to grab onto Yibo's dick, his hand is angrily smacked away.

The sting pierces so painfully through him that he winces, but he relishes it. It makes him wonder if a screw has truly come loose in his brain.

"Yibo," he whines softly as he turns around to storm away.

"I'm not touching you," he hisses and Xiao Zhan bites down hard on his lip to contain his laughter.

"Baobei," he goes after him, his hands lubricated just enough, and for a moment he has to stop to wonder at what he has become.

A complete fool... in love and lusthe concludes as his eyes sting with amusement.

"Wang Yibo!" he goes after him, and then they're back in the bedroom.

Yibo strolls calmly towards the bathroom, but before he can reach it, Xiao Zhan over takes him and slams his back against the door.

"Bobo," he calls, and for a second he sees Yibo's glare soften, but then it is instantly gone as fast as lightening. Without a word, Yibo reaches begin him to grab the handle, but Xiao Zhan tries to discourage the attempt with his hip.

"C'mon," he groans in complaint, his frustration intensifying his arousal. "Baobei."

"Move aside," Yibo says coldly. "I need to shower."

Xiao Zhan refuses to budge, and so Yibo grabs the side of his naked hip to push him out of the way, but then Xiao Zhan's arms wrap around his shoulders, and Yibo's lips are caught in a kiss.

It is rough, and bruising, and so Yibo tries his utmost best to resist him, but as Xiao Zhan manages to beguile him with the heat and wetness of his mouth, he feels Yibo begin to melt in his arms.

"C'mon," he breathes onto his face, as their lips part noisily. "Fuckme."

Yibo's eyes bore into his as he tries to catch his breath, and so Xiao Zhan takes the chance to move his arms down to Yibo's waist. He crushes their bodies together, shooting Yibo's breathing pace all the way to hell as he grinds into him.

Yibo doesn't take too kindly to this outright defeat, so with a vicious intent glowering in his eyes, he grabs the back of Xiao Zhan's neck and pulls him disrespectfully across the room.

A dark thrill lights Xiao Zhan's soul from the inside as he is shoved on the bed, his arms shooting out to catch his fall so as not to stain the sheets with the margarine coating his palms.

He finds himself laughing softly as he turns around to sit himself upright, Yibo's approach rendering his mouth dyry.

It also brings to mind the almost replica memory of the first time that he had blown Yibo in his apartment here in Beijing. This connection weighs heavily on his heart because this moment right here, now seems to him like some sort of orchestrated 360.

That was suppose to be the start to what he'd thought would be a completely new path for them, filled with love and unshakeable resolve, but it had instead plunged him to depths that he is still doing his utmost to recover from.

Currently, they are trying to put it all back together, piece by piece, and at the realization now of how close they had come to not making it... how close he had come to losing Yibo... and himself, he feels his chest heave with emotion.

"Zhan ge," Yibo calls, perhaps noticing the change in his mood and so Xiao Zhan quickly makes the needed adjustment.

He puffs quietly in laughter, although the smile doesnt quite reach his eyes, and with his lips parted, begins to chase after the head of Yibo's protruded dick.

Yibo retreats defiantly, lowering on his heels and swerving his hips out of reach, all with the intent to torture Xiao Zhan.

It does indeed frustrate him, especially at the beading arousal that he finds glistening across the lush, pretty head.

"Yibo," he groans, needing to once again taste him, especially as his growing amusement at the chase instantly lightens the recent heaviness of his mind. Eventually, and on the verge of being near driven mad with frustration, he lunges for Yibo's waist, and wraps his arms around his slender frame to keep him in place.

However, he is only able to capture him for a few seconds before Yibo is resisting him.

He expends a sizable amount of his strength into setting himself free from Xiao Zhan's hold, and as a result of the struggle, they are soon both tumbling backwards with Xiao Zhan falling atop him.

The wind is knocked out of Xiao Zhan as laughter overwhelms them both, his entire frame vibrating with it. He doesn't dally though thereby giving Yibo too much time to recover, and so Xiao Zhan tries to pull his arms free from underneath him, and then his mouth is closing over the head of Yibo's cock.

Yibo's gasp warms him like a drug as Xiao Zhan sinks down on him, taking him all the way to the back of his throat. And then he begins to suck hard on his length, the roof of his mouth and the pad of his tongue milking him with fervour at every upstroke. There is a core melting adoration with which he savors Yibo, always has been, but this time around, it is just more. Through this he wants Yibo to feel just how much he loves him... and just how passionately and fervently he is willing to handle things to ensure that he feels as much pleasure as is possible.

It is crucial to him that Yibo loses his mind... with him, especially as the truth that he can do this with no one else once again hits him.

It makes him emotional, his heart burning with adoration as Yibo's dick releases from his mouth with a soft pop.

"Anghhh," Yibo moans, his body writhing on the sheets as though the pleasure is becoming too tight for his body. Xiao Zhan loves seeing him strain like this, become restless like this, and so he presses onwards. With a hard deep draw on Yibo's lush, wet head, he soon has Yibo's legs spreading even wider, his spine arching, and his hand sliding into Xiao Zhan's hair to grip it at the roots.

"Zhan ge," he croaks out his name, and Xiao Zhan relishes it, he doesn't intend to take this much further. Not with his mouth at least. And so after licking up and down the smooth length to savor his taste and wetness, he closes his hands around Yibo's thick girth, and begins to coat him with the grease on his palms.

He pumps Yibo in the process, his strokes hard and smooth, flushing him pink, and making him ache.

Afterwards, Xiao Zhan gives him a firm squeeze that has the ridges of Yibo's abdomen briefly caving at his responding wheeze. Xiao Zhan is almost unable to pull away then, the urge to continue with stroking Yibo near overwhelming, but he contents himself with watching Yibo try to gather his wits at the loss of touch, his body heaving and trembling softly.

Xiao Zhan himself scoots backwards to lean against the headboard, his legs parting so that he can slide a finger into himself... and then another as his body eagerly receives it.

He goes as deeply as he can... coaxing himself open in preparation.

Yibo's eyes soon flutter open, and his heart jumps.

Xiao Zhan bites down on his lip, breathless with anticipation, especially as Yibo's eyes lower downwards to his thrusting fingers.

"Fuck!" Xiao Zhan hears his ragged curse, and as though a moth to a flame, he gets up and begins to crawl towards him. It makes Xiao Zhan feel like prey, willing and eager prey, and thus he begins to quiver slightly at Yibo's approach.

At the fervent hunger in Yibo's eyes and without realizing it, his fingers begin to thrust a bit faster, but then Yibo reaches him and grabs his wrist.

Their eyes lock on each other, their soft panting filing the air, and then Yibo brushes his hands away.

Xiao Zhan spreads his legs further apart to accommodate him as Yibo moves further towards him, his head automatically slanting to receive Yibo's kiss.

Once again he is teased as Yibo's lips simply grazes his, and Xiao Zhan goes slightly dizzy from the provocation.

He chases after Yibo's lips as though drugged, and thankfully Yibo soon obliges him.

Yibo's warm, moist tongue melts him to jelly, and the resulting ache makes him leak.

He moans, needing that bit of protest to keep him sane, and then Yibo's lips are on his neck. He squirms at the sear against his skin, wondering why he is now so turned on that his entire body feels like a live wire.

Perhaps it is the anticipation, perhaps it is the obscenity, or perhaps it is simply the fact that it is Yibo, or perhaps it is all of the above. Either way, he is now too feeble to manage the erotic daze that his mind has slipped into, and so all he can do is feeland burn as Yibo kisses down his chest and then settles between his legs.

Xiao Zhan is spread open, more exposed than he has ever been as his opening pulses before Yibo's face, hungry and eager.

Yibo's intentions from earlier float through his mind, and it batters him numb with anticipation. His elbows are still somewhat hoisting him up, and although his vision is hazy is lust, he is unable to look away. Yibo's gaze once again connects with his, mesmerizing Xiao Zhan with the slight smirk of his lips. His tongue slips out to lick along the inner seam, and then his face disappears altogether.

Yibo's lips closes around the slick entrance, and the strength in Xiao Zhan's elbow dissipates, flattening him on the bed. His dick twitches and the hole clenches, jolted at the heated touch. He feels the light grazing of Yibo's teeth and then the lush lick of his tongue, and all the nerves in his body begin to fray.

"A-aaghh," he hears a strained, tormented moan ring out across the room, and it only faintly registers that it might be emanating from the back of his throat.

He is powerless to stop it, and doesn't even try, especially as Yibo places yet another delectable kiss on him, his suction this time around brazenly hard, and his tongue breaching deep. Xiao Zhan shudders at the sensations, wet and searing, and bunching his muscles tight.

He had expected Yibo to perhaps hesistate or perhaps need a little while to get into this, but instead Yibo is delivering on his promise to ravish him. With a hard tug he spreads him even further apart, his hand sliding under to hoist his ass off the bed and then his mouth resumes with devouring him.

More than anything he feels immensely desired, because Yibo can't seem to get enough of him. His moans and sighs float over to Xiao Zhan and it all makes him writhe with wild abandon.

The area is more sensitive than he could have imagined he realizes, as pleasure crashes into him in endless waves.

"Yibo," he trembles, his hand reaching forward to grip Yibo's hair. It is just the anchor he needs, but then Yibo suddenly pulls away and smacks him across the thigh. His eyes come open at the biting pain, not completely unwelcome he realizes , especially as he meets the filthy smile on Yibo's face.

"Turn around," he rasps out, but all Xiao Zhan can do is stare at him in the dim lighting of the room, unable to look away as Yibo's tongue licks delectably across hs lips.

"Zhan ge," he complains, impatient and fraught with need.

So Xiao Zhan complies, feverish excitement rushing through his veins. His body feels as heavy as lead but he is soon able to settle onto his front, a small gasp tearing from him as Yibo roughly grips his legs to once again spread him open.

Xiao Zhan buries his face into the pillow as his hips are hoisted up, and then Yibo's face is once again buried in his ass.

"Arghfuck," he growls, his consciousness once again beginning to muddle.

He recalls his past enjoyment of Yibo in this way, but it had been with the urgency of coaxing him open. Regardlesss, he had relished the feeling of accessing such an intimate part of him, and had afterwards been unable to get it out of his mind.

This however... how Yibo is currently devouring him... taking his time to suck and bruise kisses onto his cheeks, along his inner thighs and then fixatedly on his hole is so erotically stimulating that he feels his insides begin to churn.

So much so that he is unaware of when he begins to lift onto his knees, his elbows supporting his weight.

Yibo heartily complies with this silent, but desperate need for more, his mouth greedy, and soon Xiao Zhan is grinding into his face.

He cannot help it ... can no longer control this primal motion of his body especially as Yibo kisses even lower to pull his balls into his mouth.

The pillow in his hands he is certain is now mere seconds from being ripped apart, as red hot pleasure strikes through him like lightening.

He is making noises now that barely register, and that he absolutely cannot decipher, as he feels himself beginning to leak onto the sheets. The pressure of Yibo's mouth is unreal, steady and relentless, and sucking him mindless. He feels his love and devotion but can no longer bear to coast along with the agony. The tension has now wound him up past the confines of sanity, and so what he needs is to come, hard and fast, and so his hand finds its way to his rock hard length.

It feels like stone, aroused past the point of normalcy, and equally as sensitive.

With a shuddering breath he begins to pump, but two strokes are barely completed before he feels Yibo suddenly turn underneath and lay flat on his back.

Yibo's hands then dig into the sides of his lips, and without preamble his dick is pulled into Yibo's mouth.

Xiao Zhan cries out, Yibo's name ringing from his lips as his frame buckles in response.

"Fuck." his eyes squeezes shut. "You're perfect."

The heat of Yibo's mouth envelopes him like a furnace, as Yibo draws him all the way to the back of his throat. And then he withdraws, his hand gripping viciously around the base, and his lips once again leaning forward to wrap around the head.

Xiao Zhan feels his soul nearly leak out of his body at the merciless draw of Yibo's lips, and then his hand at the base begins to oscillate, jerking him off with a rhythm that has him near spurting into Yibo's mouth.

Xiao Zhan flings the pillow beneath him aside, his hands gripping the sheets as he sinks his face into the mattress. He wails, low and torturously, but then loses his breath as he feels the hand Yibo has gripping his hip, begin to slide back towards his hole.

His eyes pop open as Yibo coaxes a finger back in, his ministrations on his dick only slightly stuttering.

The finger delves smoothly in and then Yibo is searching.

He soon finds what he's looking form and as the massage begins, Xiao Zhan sees nothing but stars.

"Yibo," tears sting his eyes at the triple influxes of pleasure, working in tandem to break him into pieces.

His breathing becomes strangled as Yibo thrusts into his prostrate, his movements frenzied but relentless as he tries to line up all of this into one seamless rhythm.

Xiao Zhan's heart clenches with trepidation at the prospect, and a few seconds later, Yibo attains it.

Ecstasy, as frightening as it is intense rips through him like a storm, and wipes out his mind.

He suspects that he screams, but it doesn't register.

He also suspects that he slips out of consciousness, but that doesn't register either.

Nothing does beyond the furious, endless jerking of his body as he comes into Yibo's mouth.

He feels his muscles spasm, and then his entire frame iss collapsing forward as whatever he had been gripping onto for dear life in his hands wrenches free.

He feels Yibo underneath, but he is too far gone to care.

His whole body flushes with a consuming heat, so terribly intense that he feels his skin begin to scald. His forehead is damp with sweat and his feet curling and digging into the mattress.

It is a little while later before some semblance of his normalcy returns, and what he feels then is someone kissing up the skin of his back.

It registers somewhere in the shards of his fragmented mind that it is Yibo, but still he cannot bear to be touched.

He feels as sensitive as an open wound, and so he whimpers away, unable to take anymore. When he feels safe enough, he then curls into a frazzled, shuddering mess.

In the distance, he hears something akin to soft laughter but he doesn't pay it any mind. Instead, he squeezes his eyes shut and tries to recover, whatever that entails.

All he knows is that he feels just a little broken, but at the same time more alive than he can remeber ever feeling. The last time that he had felt this way comes to mind and and although the memories are in fragments that he is barely able to hold on to, they all contain the same person.

It makes him smile, and fills his heart with a searing warmth.

Bobo,his mind whispers but he doesn't seem to have regained the ability to form words.

The pace of his breath is slowing but he can still feel the thundering of his heart in his chest. And the post orgasmic thrill is like a sweet endless buzz that still makes him feel formless.

He doesn't know whether he floats into sleep or not, but what seems like a huge chunk of time is lost to him, before he hears Yibo's soft call.

"Zhan ge," it resounds through him, but the only response he is able to produce is a whimper.

He hears another laugh, softer, quiet, and it register then that he needs to come back to life since the last thing he wants is Yibo feeling neglected.

So he uncurls from his fetal position to settle onto his back, and as a reward receives a searing kiss against his cheek.

It makes his stomach flutter but he finds that he is still unable to open his eyes. Until a few seconds later. His still heavy lids part open, and what he meets is the dimly lit ceiling and its faux wooden beams.

The last few moments of his sexual rapture begin to replay mind, but it is soon interrupted by yet another kiss pressing to the corner of his lips, teasing, and gently demanding his attention.

He turns his gaze to the side then and meets an entrancing pair of dark brown eyes- his favourite sight in the whole wide world.

His heart does several flips in his chest, and then Yibo is leaning forward to stroke the tips of their noses together.

Xiao Zhan is currently too lethargic to do anything beyond stare at him in abject wonder, still trying to convince himself that Yibo is real, and his.

"Are you alright?" Yibo asks softly, the feel of his warm breath against Xiao Zhan's face evoking goosebumps across his flesh.

He can see the true concern in Yibo's eyes, so he ensures to work up a nod in repsonse.

Yibo beams at him, his eyes sparkling and suddenly Xiao Zhan needs him closer.

"Come here," he taps quietly on his chest and lifts his arm, so that there's no barrier whatsoever between them. Yibo eagerly moves closer, resting his head on Xiao Zhan's shoulder and bending a leg across his waist.

Thus, Xiao Zhan is able to feel Yibo's hardness against his side, and so he cannot help but gently caress the thigh that Yibo has across his groin. He has barely touched him however before he realizes, that his hands are still somewhat sticky from the margarine he'd smeared across them earlier.

He lifts them to his gaze, a soft huff of amusement leaving him.

"Wipe them on the sheets," Yibo tells him. "We'll change it before going to sleep."

Xiao Zhan complies, and earns an affectionate nibble on his cheek. He resumes caressing Yibo, his hands stroking softly down his skin and then to the back of his knees.

Then he traces a finger back up, absentmindedly, until he arrives at the underside of Yibo's ass. He cups him, gently at first... and then harder, earning him a tighter embrace from Yibo's arm across his chest, and a soft, long moan into his neck.

Xiao Zhan is spurred even further by the moan, needing to hear more of it resounding through that safe nook in his neck that Yibo always seems to find his solace in.

So his hand dips even further towards Yibo's balls, and he finds them heavy with need. He fondles him and soon Yibo is squirming restlessly against him.

Xiao Zhan leans forward, eager to kiss him once again and the moment he does, he is hit with how much he feels as though he has come home.

He cannot even explain what this means beyond the fiery, deep seated contentment that works its way through him like fine wine.

Perhaps he realizes, this is why he cannot seem to stop kissing Yibo.

Because nothing beyond the warm, sweet and intimate taste of Yibo's tongue on his in these moments, mean very much. It lights these little fires inside of him that he wants to keep burning forever.

"Zhan ge," Yibo suddenly breaks away, his voice small and sounding somewhat pained. But before Xiao Zhan can meet his eyes, Yibo's face is once again hidden in the nook of his neck.

He feels his heart melt to a puddle, and it all just makes it too difficult to breathe.

"What is it?" he asks as he lightly strokes his hair, however Yibo doesn't respond. His face doesn't resurface again, and so Xiao Zhan lets out a sigh, deciding to allow him all the time in the world to speak up.

But then the reminder comes to him that they don't have all the time in the world, because soon, in perhaps a day or two he will be returning back to Chongqing.

And so the desire surges in him to hold Yibo more closely... to feel him everywhere, and so he turns to lay on his side, guiding Yibo's leg through the middle of his. He then wraps his arms completely around Yibo, flattening him against his body and leaving them immensely tangled.

"I need to move back to Beijing," he lets out a small moan of complaint.

It takes a little while, but Yibo soon responds. "Mn," he says and Xiao Zhan feels the heat and wetness of his kiss against his pulse.

"I don't have anywhere to live though," he says, unable to resist goading him, and they are entangled much too closely for him to not feel Yibo tense.

"You don't want to get an apartment?" Yibo mumbles into his neck, and Xiao Zhan hears the slight confusion in his tone.

"I don't want to get an apartment alone," he says and his message is finally clear.

However Yibo still doesn't respond. His body does eventually relax though so Xiao Zhan is encouraged to keep talking.

"I might have a cat," he says, and can't help the sad smile that comes to his face at the reminder of it and the leash around it's neck.

"Little shrimp?" Yibo asks, and Xiao Zhan is a bit surprised that he knows this. As he ponders a bit more about this though, he realizes that he has told Yibo about him before.

"Yeah," he laughs. "I told you to get me a shrimp costume for him."

"I will," Yibo promises, and Xiao Zhan leans forward to press a kiss to his temple.

As a reward, Yibo's thigh softly rubs into the junction of his, and Xiao Zhan once again feels that tumultuous rush of pleasure sweep through him.

The tease is soon halted, and so Xiao Zhan gets a few seconds to recover and retrace his thought.

"The cat.." he says." It's not little shrimp. It's another cat that I came across. He pees everywhere though, but I still really want to adopt him."

At this, he feels Yibo finally lean away to meet his gaze. "Why?" he asks, his expression troubled as to why Xiao Zhan would want to endure such a hassle.

"He touched me," he says, and Yibo seems even more confused.

"My heart," Xiao Zhan explains.

"How?"

"It's's a long story," he replies. "I'll tell you someday."

"Alright," Yibo says and returns his face to his favored nook, breathing him in.

Xiao Zhan once again begins to softly knead his ass, relishing the sound of Yibo's hitching breath.

"Are you ready for your performance tomorrow?" he still manages to ask, his tone slightly hoarse.

Xioa Zhan instantly stills.

The reminder of the sinister reality awaiting him beyond the bliss of this time with Yibo returns, and it makes him cold. Thus, he is unable to respond as he thinks back to all the concerns he had held about it. But then Yibo speaks again, and the accusation in his words completely grab his attention.

"You... you didn't tell me that you'd be having a performance so soon. You only mentioned the one in December."

Xiao Zhan doesn't miss the hurt in his tone, so he tightens his arms around him, and kisses his cheek.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes. "I only found out after you left that morning. Nini came over and informed me about it."

Yibo goes silent, so Xiao Zhan gives him time to accept the apology.

"Are you still nervous?" he asks, and Xiao Zhan sighs.

"I'm... concerned," he says. "Immensely."

"What song are you singing?"

"Brightest Star in the Night Sky."

"I love that song."

"Me too," Xiao Zhan replies.

"Have you practiced?" Yibo asks, and Xiao Zhan nods.

A brief silence follows.

"Do... do you want to practice with me?" he asks. "Maybe you'll feel better afterwards."

Xiao Zhan's heart is warmed by the offer, but he is well aware that performing the song is not his problem.

"Thank you," he tells him, and once again kisses his cheek, but because he can't hold back he leans further down to prod at the edge of Yibo's lips with his tongue.

Yibo lifts his head to oblige him, and Xiao Zhan once again feels himself destabilize. Yibo licks into his mouth, sucking and stroking his tongue, and Xiao Zhan shudders at the crippling sweetness of it.

"Fuck," he gasps into his mouth. "I love kissing you. There's nothing like it."

And so Yibo kisses him harder, but still slowly, savoring every bit of his taste like a drug.

"Remember the first time we kissed?" he asks, and Yibo begins to chuckle into his mouth. This forces them to pause but their lips remain on each others.

"Shamian," Yibo replies, and slides his tongue deep.

Xiao Zhan savors it but soon they pause again.

"Shamian?" he asks, and Yibo's eyes come open. They as as warm and bright as a fire.

"Hm," he replies. "You fell. On your ass."

Xiao Zhan thinks on it, and realizes that this is true.

"You forgot?" Yibo asks.

"No... I just, I was thinking of Chongqing- my bathroom," he laughs. "You thought you came."

At this, Yibo sighs and collapses feebly back against his chest. "That kiss broke me," he says and Xiao Zhan's stomach rumbles low with laughter. Unable to stop himself, he slides his hand down to Yibo's ass once again, moving through the seam. Yibo however doesn't notice what he is up to until Xiao Zhan's still greased finger is nudging him open.

Yibo lets out a gasp as it slides deeply into him, his hips bucking into Xiao Zhan's.

Xiao Zhan smiles, relishing the sight of his parted hips and his head falling backwards. For a few seconds all he sees is the white of Yibo's eyes as he begins to thrust in and out of him, but Yibo is soon able to recover his wits enough to grab his wrists.

"Don't," he rasps. "If you're not ready to go all the way yet then don't. I'm about to explode."

Xiao Zhan can feel this- Yibo's sustained and rock hard cock crushed against his. He feels somewhat remorseful and thus contrite so he pulls his finger out.

"I'll be ready again soon," he says and gives Yibo's bun a hard squeeze.

Yibo leans in again to resume with kissing him, and Xiao Zhan's feet burrows into the mattress.

Eventually, and with an agonized sigh he pulls away, and Xiao Zhan's heart startles at the loss. But he is soon consoled when he realizes that Yibo is pushing him onto his back.

He is then straddled, and Xiao Zhan feels his lungs heave with excitement. He loves this new position, especially as Yibo's length juts out across his stomach. He wraps his hand around it, finding it still as slick as he had made it a little while earlier. A few strokes is all it takes to have him leaking from the slit, the cloudy white release drizzling across his thumb.

Xiao Zhan brings it to his lips, his gaze locked on Yibo's as he sucks his thumb into his mouth, leavening it glistening clean.

He feels Yibo quiver, sees his pupils dilate and his lips part to let out a ragged breath. His hands splay atop Xiao Zhan's chest, and then he is fully lowering onto him. Xiao Zhan moves his hands to Yibo's sides to support him, and then lightly strokes up and down his heated skin. Yibo rests his elbows on both sides of Xiao Zhan's head, until his face is just an inch above, and his eyes boring deeply into his.

His tongue slips out to lick his bottom lip, effectively distracting Xiao Zhan.

"Sing it for me," Yibo breathes, "Brightest star in the night sky."

At this Xiao Zhan stills, and then sighs, his arms wrapping loosely around Yibo. He stares into his eyes, thinking back to the message that he had wanted to send him earlier, of his concerns... but couldn't. But hadn't. However now that they are lying together in this way together, their hearts and bodies so close that Yibo feels like a part of him, he finds that he is no longer as reluctant to share.

The loving concern in Yibo's eyes spurs his confidence, but he still tenses up, the muscles in his abdomen clenching tight. Yibo feels this, understands his and so when he speaks again his voice is even softer.

"What is it?" he asks.

Xiao Zhan still hesitates but Yibo is unrelenting. And so he kisses him, parting Xiao Zhan's lips and coating it wet with a heat and delicacy that makes his eyes burn with tears. Yibo sees it and affectionately looks away, settling his focus on stroking Xiao Zhan's hair as he waits.

"I..." he begins, and then swallows.

He tries again, watching the soft blink of Yibo's lashes, glad that he is not being directly observed.

"Sometimes... I wonder if I'm good enough. As a performer."

Yibo keeps his gaze on his hair as he listens, and his expression neutral.

"You don't think you are?" he asks, and Xiao Zhan doesn't quite know how to respond to this.

Yibo turns then to stare into his eyes, and Xiao Zhan is unable to look away.

"Do you think I am?" he smiles, baiting him.

"If you weren't good enough, you wouldn't have gotten as far as you have."

Xiao Zhan feels his heart slightly shake with fear. "M-maybe... this is how far I'm meant to go then."

"You don't think you can go any further?" Yibo asks, and finally, he is stumped.

"Do youwant to go any further?" he asks, and once again Xiao Zhan doesn't respond.

However Yibo doesn't give up. "Where is this coming from?"

Xiao Zhan feels immense discomfort then, and so he looks away and tries to laugh it off. "Don't mind me," he smiles. "I guess I'm just really nervous."

Yibo doesn't say a word and so Xiao Zhan is forced to return his eyes to him.

"Being nervous is one thing," he says. "Not feeling worthy is another."

Yibo lowers his gaze then as he moves the tip of his finger to stroke across Xiao Zhan's lashes. "Why don't you feel worthy?" he asks, softly. Casually.

"Others have worked harder for what I got," he says quietly. "And are seemingly more talented. So perhaps..."

He stops, unable to go any further. Yibo moves his finger down, stroking along the slope of his nose. "How do you know?" he asks.

"How do I know what?"

"How do you know that they've worked harder than you have?"

He goes quiet. But then a response soon comes to him. "You've worked harder than I have. And for longer."

Yibo catches his gaze once again, and stares.

Xiao Zhan's heart begins to race in his chest, and he finds that he cannot breathe, until Yibo speaks again.

"Mn," he replies and Xiao Zhan is a bit taken aback. "I think I have."

And then Yibo begins to begins to circle his finger on the tip of his nose. Xiao Zhan doesn't know what else to say.

"But why does that make you feel unworthy? I haven't worked the hardest either."

Yibo takes his finger off his nose then, and with his hands supporting his head focuses all of his attention on Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan cannot stand the scrutiny, and so he looks away.

"I should have waited... for things to die down a bit more."

"That won't lessen the chances of your being attacked. Those who're unhappy with you will still continue to be unhappy with you. My questions is why is this your problem?"

Xiao Zhan watches him. "It shouldn't be?"

"If you think you're good enough, if you're think you're worthy to stand on that stage, then it shouldn't be. So again I ask, do you think you're good enough?"

Xiao Zhan throws the question back at him. "Do you think I am?"

"I do," Yibo answers simply. "Granted there are better singers, and dancers." He sucks in air through his teeth, and cocks his head as he assess Xiao Zhan's features. "But none quite as handsome."

Xiao Zhan shakes with silent laughter, and Yibo smiles too.

When the amusement fades, Yibo's eyes once again bore into his."You're not the best," he tells him. "Because this is art. Best doesn't exist, and even if it did, being the best or working the hardest doesn't make any of us worthy."

"So what does?" Xiao Zhan asks.

"You," he replies, and Xiao Zhan's brows furrow. "Youdecide if you're worthy. In all I do I put my heart into it, and that makes me worthy, regardless of the outcome. This is not a competition," he says. "It's a journey that we've embarked on out of love. I want to see how far I can go. And I love myself enough to strive to ensure that I go as far as is possible. So I'm going to give it my all. I don't need to be at the top. None of us can decide who gets to be. Suffering the most doesn't decide that, and neither does being the most talented. I just need to be happy, with what I do. Can you imagine doing anything else?" he asks, and Xiao Zhan shakes his head.

"Then continue to give this your whole heart. That is what makes you worthy."

Xiao Zhan can do nothing but stare at him.

"None of us are entitled to anything," he says. "No matter how fortunate, or misfortunate we think we are. So with my successes I don't feel guilty, and with my failures, I don't feel unworthy."

"You just give it your all," Xiao Zhan says.

"Always and forever," Yibo says. "That's all that matters."

Xiao Zhan inhales deeply, and then exhales, feeling the weight of his self doubt and fear, seep out of him.

He smiles. "I still want to know though, how good you think I am. On a scale of one to ten."

Yibo narrows his gaze at him, as though wary and offended at this pitfall.

"C'mon," Xiao Zhan nudges, thrusting his hips up against Yibo's.

Yibo gasps, the hard slam of their cocks stealing his breath way.

"Xiao Zhan," he growls, but Xiao Zhan doesn't relent. He cups Yibo's ass, and kneads him, spreading his legs even further apart to grind their hips harder together.

"C'mon," Xiao Zhan says breathlessly, his eyes like liquid honey burning into Yibo's.

Yibo sighs and obliges him, his face impassive although his breathing is quickening. "What's the value of my assessment to you, because I'm only going to say this once."

Xiao Zhan beams at him. "It's worth a lot."

"How can it be worth everything?" he asks, and Xiao Zhan briefly looks away to consider this.

"You can't lie to me," Xiao Zhan cautions.

"I won't," he says and Xiao Zhan believes him.

"Well," his stomach does several flips as he realizes then that he truly doesn't want to hear this. He loves Yibo's honest, but decides then that he truly doesn't need the details of it at this time. Another idea though of how to spin this arc of their conversation occurs to him. His cheeks flush red.

"Your assessment, will be worth everything, when you marry me," he says, and once again, just as expected, Yibo goes still.

So Xiao Zhan wraps his arms around his waist in an embrace.

"You don't have to respond now," he slants his head to nibble on the lobe of his ear. "You're mine either ways, so take as long as you need."

He kisses his cheek. "Years ... decades even. I know I own your heart. That's all that matters."

"Do I own yours?" Yibo asks, and the heart in question swells so much that it nearly bursts from his chest. It is a few seconds later before he can respond, his eyes staring deeply into Yibo's.

"What do you think?" he asks, and Yibo's smile is so wide that he can't even bear to look at Xiao Zhan, and so he turns his face away.

His shyness is enthralling, and so all Xiao Zhan can do is watch the tip of his ears burn red.

"Wangji," Xiao Zhan says. "Indeed."

Eventually Yibo sighs, and then he rolls off him.

"Turn around," he says, and smacks across Xiao Zhan's abdomen.

"Ah," his stomach caves at the sensitive hit. "Why?" he asks lazily.

"Turn," Yibo insists and Xiao Zhan does exactly as instructed.

His arms frame his head as his face rests on the pillow, unable to keep from holding his breath as he feels Yibo settle astride the back of his thighs.

Yibo then lowers, and his lips are on his shoulder.

The sensation is searing and wet, and it sends his heart racing. Yibo continues on, trailing the kisses across the blade and then down his back.

Every one of them ends with a soft smack, gentle but intentional, and soon it begins to raise Xiao Zhan's temperature to a boil. He loves the way Yibo sucks on his skin, his tongue stroking heatedly and his teeth lightly grazing across the goose-bumped flesh Current buzzes through him, intoxicating and electric and causing all of the hair on his body to stand on end. He never wants this to end.

"You can kiss me harder," he tells Yibo. "It doesn't matter if there are bruises below my neck."

Yibo however doesn't respond, too preoccupied with unraveling him like a tightly wound knot.

And so Xiao Zhan simply revels in the wonder of his touch, especially as he considers of all the ways that Yibo's kisses wreaks emotions within him. In moments like this he feels as though he is being tortured, in the sweetest way, and then in the moments like when Yibo had kissed him goodbye a few days earlier, he'd felt as though he was being wrung to within an inch of his life.

And then when they had woken up in Beijing together... he sighs. That kiss had reshaped a part of his soul.

It amazes him how this one person, kissing him in different circumstances can make him feel such a myriad of emotions, and so he cannot help but be amused again as he recalls when he had fallen on his ass after he had kissed Yibo for the first time in Shamian. That, he realizes now was quite a mild beginning.

His breath suddenly catches in his throat, as he feels Yibo eventually pause on his lower back, and then slide his hand over the curve of his ass.

He then traces a finger through the ridge, making him quiver with anticipation as it inches closer and closer towards his hole.

The pressure of the finger disappears for a moment, and then it returns, coaxing him open and then sliding into him.

He feels a slick wetness accompany it, and so it doesn't take much for Yibo to thrust all the way in, and then slightly withdraw to add another.

Xiao Zhan feels his lungs threaten collapse, especially as Yibo once again finds his prostrate and begins to trouble it.

"We seriously need to invest in proper lubrication," Yibo says, his voice husky with desire.

It is a struggle for Xiao Zhan to catch his breath enough to respond, but he eventually manages to, because this topic in question amuses him.

"I think... w-we should stick... s-tick to coconut oil," he puffs, his mind now hazy with pleasure.

"Ahhh," he moans, Yibo's ministrations slowly edging him to the bring of insanity.

"Why?" Yibo asks, and Xiao Zhan tries once again to speak.

"H-healthier," he breathes, and then manages a soft laugh. "And I can order it to my home. In case my ... my mom receives it. She can be ... nosy- sometimes, so..." the though trails off as Yibo rubs against a particularly sweet spot. He wants to express how he can explain an order of coconut oil to his mother but how he might as well kill himself if he has to explain a delivered bottle of lube, but his mental faculties are now too rapid in their decline as he writhes his hips in response to Yibo's rhythm.

"Fuck," he curses, just as Yibo laughs.

"I can order proper lube," he says, but Xiao Zhan shakes his head.

"R-risky."

Yibo suddenly pulls his fingers out of him then, and Xiao Zhan feels his soul drop back into him like a stone.

He sinks his teeth into the pillow, yet another torturous moan escaping his throat.

"Be right back," Yibo says, and Xiao Zhan is grateful for the relief. He is also able to think further on the topic at hand, and so when Yibo returns a few seconds later, he can properly contribute.

"I could have it delivered to Li Ping's home," he says, his eyes remaining shut. "But sometime he can be quite nosy. So maybe Xiao Wu? His apartment is cramped enough that he might not even realize that he's received a package that's not his."

Amusement slithers through Xiao Zhan at this, but as he feels Yibo's weight settle back on the bed and sit astride him, erotic anticipation once again consumes him. He feels the head of Yibo's cock brush across his ass, and his whole body begins to thrum.

He can no longer just simply rest and so hoisting himself up on an elbow, he glances backwards just in time to see Yibo stroking up and down his length.

His mouth goes dry at the illicit sight, especially as Yibo continues to work his precum to the tip and then proceeds to slather it all over the already glistening rod.

Xiao Zhan's heart stops in his chest, his lips parting as he takes in the strain of the veins across the back of Yibo's hands, and along his thick flushed dick.

"Xiao Wu?" Yibo says casually as though he isn't about to drive Xiao Zhan nuts. "He's the one that owns the bar right?"

Xiao Zhan doesn't respond, and so Yibo finally lifts his gaze to find him entranced.

His smile, nearly gives him a stroke, but Xiao Zhan is desperate enough to express his next sentiment and so he gets his mouth to speak.

"I want to watch you jerk yourself off," he rasps, and Yibo's smile widens.

"Later," he says. "Right now, I'm fucking you."

Xiao Zhan's hand gives out then, all of the strength completely draining out and so he gives up on the show and settles back on the pillow, preparing himself to indeed be fucked by Yibo. He cannot count how many times he has imagined this, and so is barely able to contain his excitement. Hot flashes sear his vision as he wonders just how long he will be able to last with Yibo actually inside of him. He prepares himself to be wrecked beyond salvation.

Yibo however continues to speak.

"I told him that I'd find the time to stop by again," Yibo says. "I hope I do."

At these words, Xiao Zhan is briefly pulled out of his euphoric haze. Enough to recall that Yibo had been there with Mimi.

Jeesh, it seems now like a century ago. He recalls how upset he had been about the whole affair and how nervous, and how later on he had been so amused by the updates he'd received from Xiao Wu.

He cannot help now but to slightly tremble with laughter at the reminder.

"What is it?" Yibo asks, just as the head of his cock begins to stroke up and down the ridge between his ass. Xiao Zhan's hole is now pulsing, greedy and soaked with anticipation at the impending penetration.

"Mimi," he breathes. "She said that... you were her meal? A-fter she saw you?"

At this, Yibo exhales in exasperation and Xiao Zhan's entire frame rumbles with laughter.

"If I hadn't gone there for you, I would have walked out immediately."

Xiao Zhan smiles, but cannot help but feel slightly guilty at the unfairness to her.

"I'm sorry" he apologizes, "I shouldn't have sent you t-here when I knew what was already in your heart."

Yibo grabs his ass then, and Xiao Zhan almost loses the train of thought. After a few deep breaths though he is able to restabilize himself.

In a-all honesty," he pants softy. "I was just... I was trying to find a reason to talk to you... even ... even if it meant me having to set you up with someone else." He swallows as he feels Yibo's dick begin to circle his entrance, pressing down only ever so slightly.

"I know," Yibo says. "You knew it wouldn't make a difference whether I went on the date or not."

"I only knew this- deep down," Xiao Zhan begins to squirm. "On the surface I was upset that you'd agreed to go. I thought you were doing it just to spite me."

"I don't have that kind of energy," Yibo says, pressing down a bit harder into him, and Xiao Zhan's chest fills with adoration for him. Is it even possible to love you more?he thinks, but soon finds a moment later that it is as the first inch of Yibo's dick finally slides into him.

A choked sound escapes him, especially at the feel of his hole giving way but then just as quickly, clutching back around him.

Xiao Zhan's heart tumbles into his stomach.

"Yibo," he gasps, but then he pulls out.

Xiao Zhan feels such a severe protest from deep in his soul, that he almost turns back to yell at Yibo, but before he can complain, Yibo's cock is once again nudging into him.

This time around he goes a bit more deeper, and Xiao Zhan's mind clears just enough to hear Yibo's harsh hissing through his teeth.

He tries his best to relax then, to let go and to give in. To savor the torment as patiently as the reward because it is becoming quite clear to him now that Yibo is taking his time, and exploring.

Yibo once again withdraws from him, and pleasure pummels into Xiao Zhan like a blow.

"Feel good?" he still manages to ask, but of course Yibo doesn't respond.

Once again he sinks to him, but then he doesn't pull out. Xiao Zhan holds his breath as instead Yibo withdraws, just ever so slightly, and then pushes even further into him.

The sensation although exquisite, is still somewhat foreign and uncomfortable to Xiao Zhan but as Yibo contiues on with his slow, shallow thrusting and then withrawal but not all the way out, Xiao Zhan finds that his walls are given the chance to slowly expand and then contract... pulling Yibo in, and then relaxing, inch by excruciating inch.

"Zhan ge," he finally hears Yibo's rasp through what he is quite certain is his now ragged breathing. "P-please let me know," he lets out a puff. "If it... hurts."

Xiao Zhan smiles at his concern. "Yes, baobei," he replies, a horde of butterflies swarming his stomach.

"Don't hold back," Yibo adds, and Xiao Zan truly would have laughed out if he could.

However he cannot. He feels sweat begin to dampen his skin as Yibo continues to stretch him open, his hole wet and pulsing around Yibo's girth.

Eventually he can no longer stand the dizzying sensations, and so he once again throws the pillow underneath him aside so that he can fully focus on surviving this and on surviving Yibo.

Soon enough, the head of Yibo's cock reaches the end of him, and Xiao Zhan's face collapses into the mattress.

"Fuck," he curses, at the tightness and heat, and the sweetness of being stretch so exquisitely thin.

Yibo he can hear behind him, brazenly panting, and he realizes then that what he wants the most in the world is to watch him. The implication of the position he is currently in hits him, and so he looks behind to voice his complaint, his eyes agape with wonder.

"Why am I in this position?" he asks. "I want to see your face."

"You will," Yibo breathes, and Xiao Zhan wonders what this means. He soon stops wondering however as Yibo begins to pull out of him, and the stirrings of acute ecstasy begin to bloom outwards from his groin.

His entire frame tenses at the sweet, sweet friction of Yibo's cock gliding up his walls, and since he too has been inside Yibo, he can perfectly imagine just what this incredible tightness is doing to him.

He hears Yibo moan, low and steady, and the urge for mischief despite this torment of his equally ferocious libido overwhelms him. And so he clenches hard, squeezing his walls even tighter to grip mercilessly onto Yibo's cock.

He listens for his response, and at the increased pitch of his moan, now unsteady and releasing in broken notes, a rush of immense satisfaction saps what is left of his strength.

"Zhan ge," Yibo rasps out as he slides back in, all the way to the hilt and it causes Xiao Zhan to recall the last time they had been this intimate with each other.

It had been so volatile, as all he'd felt was a gnawing desperation to fuck Yibo out of breaking up with him.

It hadn't worked, and thus upon waking it had left him with a deep dissatisfaction in his core. But now... as Yibo takes his time with thrusting in and out of him, and as every nerve and cell in Xiao Zhan's body as a result inflames with mind numbing pleasure, he feels tears gather in his eyes.

Yibo burrows deep, and as the head of his cock brushes against his prostrate, teasing and taunting, Xiao Zhan feels his soul begin to pulverize.

However this is not all he wants to feel.

He wants Yibo's tongue in his mouth as he completely loses himself in this otherworldly haze, so with what is left of his mental faculties, he tries to call out to him.

"Yibo," he groans, his hands furiously gripping the sheets.

When he doesn't get a response, he shoves his ass up into him, and the resulting surge of ecstasy, pummels them both numb. Yibo collapses towards him, but is able to quickly shoot out his arms to catch his weight, whilst Xiao Zhan on the other hand forgets about his request all together, his eyes squeezing shut as a strangled noise wretches out of him.

He is overwhelmed by how good this feels, by how amazing it feels to have Yibo lodged so tightly inside him, and so not until he feels the weight of Yibo's body pressing against his, does it register that Yibo is now lying atop him.

He spreads his legs, until Xiao Zhan's hips are cradled beneath his, and then leaning his weight on one arm, leans slighty to the side as he covers Xiao Khans clenched fists with his.

"Ge," Yibo's breath washes over his face, and Xiao Zhan is forced then to pull his eyes open.

He meets that he is staring straight int Yibo's molten pupils, so closely that their lashes are almost brushing.

"Holy fuck," he curses, and Yibo smiles at him.

"Hands," he says, and Xiao Zhan's grip on the sheets immediately loosens. Completely mesmerized, he watches, his heart in his throat as Yibo links their fingers together, and then stretches their hands outwards.

For a few moments as he stares at him, all Xiao Zhan can hear is the blood rushing through his ears. Yibo is now draped over him like a second skin, his weight holding him in place and sinking his body even further into the mattress.

"Where did you learn this from?" he asks, and Yibo huffs out a soft laugh.

"Research," Yibo breathes, and Xiao Zhan feels his insides turn to mush.

Yibo rolls his hips then, grinding sensually into him, and Xiao Zhan watches with absolute clarity as Yibo's features contort into a sickly sweet grimace.

Yibo's grip with his hands tighten, and Xiao Zhan is unable to hold back any longer.

He leans forward, slants his head, and then slides his tongue into Yibo's mouth.

This kiss for a moment shorts circuits his brain, and so all he can do is melt mindlessly into the utmostly familiar warmth. He does recall though that previously it had felt like home, however and currently, it feels like fire. Liquid fire, seeping down his throat and charring him from the inside out.

It goes on and on, slow... but hard, until they both lose their breaths.

Yibo gasps into his mouth, and then exhales with a full body shudder. Their eyes come open once again, and Xiao Zhan watches Yibo's fill with tears.

I love youhe wants to say, but he no longer has any control whatsoever of his body. And so all he does is stare, as though in a trance as YIbo begins to slide out of him, a knee digging into the mattress to hoist his hips up at a perfect angle.

Xiao Zhan licks his lips, and then swallows as Yibo cock arrives just shy of his opening, and then he slams back into him.

Xiao Zhan's eyes screw shut, the barrage of pleasure making him see stars.

Yibo does it again. Pulls out, just enough and then rams back into him.

Xiao Zhan whimpers, or perhaps it is Yibo, he cannot tell.

Again Yibo withdraws, his pace increasing, and Xiao Zhan's fingers bruise deep into his hands.

Yibo moans, his eyes rolling into the back of his eyes, and Xiao Zhan leans forward for yet another kiss.

He sucks on Yibo's lips, and then his tongue, and then he is releasing his cries into his mouth as Yibo fucks him blank.

Xiao Zhan feelshim, every where, possessing him and overwhelming him until his eyes too begin to water. The tears slip from the corners, rolling down the slope of his nose as Yibo's pace turns brutal.

The head of his cock, pummels over and over into Xiao Zhan's prostrate, as his satiny length grazes up and down his walls, the resulting friction dissolving the bones in his body.

"Yibo," he gasps over and over into his mouth, as he plays his own part, thrusting his ass up to meet Yibo's drives, their rhythm in perfect alignment.

He forces his eyes open to watch just as Yibo wrenches his hands from his, and wraps desperately around him.

Yibo foregoes his rhythm then and fucks into him so hard and fast that Xiao Zhan feels the bed move. And then he slows, his breath ragged and the dirtiest smile across his face as he then begins to rock delicately into him.

Xiao Zhan once again grips the sheets, nearly ripping them apart as for the first fine, it truly dawns on him what it feels like to be fucked senseless. He'd always been the one to give, but this time around, he is receiving and it is shredding him to pieces from the inside.

"Zhan ge," he hears Yibo call amidst their wretched panting, but it is impossible to respond. All he can do is feel, and fucking goodis an understatement.

He is willing and ready to be fucked by Yibo forever, but all of this is too intense to sustain and so as Yibo picks up his pace once again, the illicit sound of flesh smacking wildly against flesh filling the room, Xiao Zhan feels the core battering pleasure begin to pull him towards the edge.

It worries him, because he wants to last as long as is possible for Yibo, but that constant, and ceaseless plundering into him, has nearly completed wrung him out of his mind.

And so he fucks Yibo just as hard, grinding and thrusting onto him, and relishing the wetness that seeps out from the point of their joining and soaks them both filthy.

He grinds his teeth to contain it all, but is left dazed and astounded, guttural howls and growls spilling out from his mouth.

"Zhan ge," he hears YIbo rasp out over and over again, and what a relief it is to know that he too is close.

And so their muscles tense and tighten dangerously, their feet digging into the bed and into each other.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan rolls and then Yibo is underneath him.

This swift change displaces Yibo's cock from inside him, but Xiao Zhan grabs onto the rock hard length as he settles his hips over Yibo's, and in to time he is sinking back onto him.

He plummets fast, but then Yibo's hands are on his waist, gripping him, and forcing him to slow.

"Zhan ge!!" he roars out in concern, and a wild smile breaks out across Xiao Zhan's face.

He crushes Yibo's lips to his, the kiss sloppy and ravishing, and then he resumes rocking into him.

"Fuck... fuckkk... Zhan ge..." Yibo's curses resounds across the room, his head falling back onto the bed as Xiao Zhan grips him tight and rides him to the brink.

Yibo's moans in his ears are endless as he cries out his name, over and over again, and Xiao Zhan pulls his eyes open to watch as his muscles spasm, veins bulging down his neck, and his forehead soaked with sweat.

Yibo looks a flushed, battered mess and it is just the sight that Xiao Zhan needs to tip over the edge.

He stills, his body numbing all over for a moment and then he is shooting off into the space between them. Almost immediately he feels Yibo also go rigid beneath him and then his hips are jerking into his, flooding him with his release.

Yibo cries out, his voice hoarse and Xiao Zhan is certain that he too does the same. But all that registers clearly is him struggling to catch his breath as Yibo thrashes restlesses beneath him.

Xiao Zhan holds on to him as the orgasm wreaks through his body, the feral pleasure making him shudder. Convulsively. He comes, long and hard, and then he is collapsing onto Yibo, spent and breathless.

For a moment, Xiao Zhan feels as though he is going to pass out, but then he feels Yibo's arms around him, crushing their bodies together. And then Yibo's lips are all over his face, kissing the moisture on his cheeks and on his temples. And then Yibo's lips crushes to his, drowning Xiao Zhan with his taste.

Xiao Zhan kisses him back, especially as Yibo's dick continues to roll into him, but then soon enough he cannot take anymore.

He wrenches his lips away and falls to the side, his chest heaving and his senses dazed.

It is quite the while after before either of them come to. He turns towards Yibo, his eyes fluttering open in concern and it is almost as though Yibo feels his gaze, because he does the same.

They stare at each other, their lips swollen and bruised, their foreheads slicked with sweat, and chests still gently heaving.

Unbridled, joy courses through Xiao Zhan and so he sends him a smile, but Yibo is still too stupefied to response. And so he just stares at him as though in a trance.

Xiao Zhan waits, unable to look away either way, and soon Yibo speaks.

His voice is hoarse with exhaustion, but Xiao Zhan hears him clearly.

"I don't know how to express what you are to me," he says, and Xiao Zhan feels as though he is going to die from the heated emotions that surge in his chest. He is unable to remain away from Yibo any longer, and so he rolls back onto him, his body half draped against his.

"I know," Xiao Zhan says and kisses him.

"I love youis so inadequate," Yibo laments, and Xiao Zhan softly shakes with laughter.

"I know."

Yibo continues to stare at him, and so Xiao Zhan reaches out to stroke across his lashes.

"I love the way you look at me," he says, and Yibo smiles, his eyes still somewhat drugged and his frame boneless.

He swallows and Xiao Zhan imagines that he must be parched. However he is too reluctant to move yet.

"How do I look at you?" he asks, and Xiao Zhan replies.

"Like I walk on water."

"You do... to me," Yibo responds and Xiao Zhan's entire face begins to burn. He hides his face in Yibo's neck, his soul threatening to float out out of his body

Yibo strokes his hair with one hand, and they both fall back into silence.

Later on, Xiao Zhan lifts his head and bores his eyes into Yibo's.

"Water?" he asks, and he nods, but just as Xiao Zhan summons what he can of his strength to get out of bed, Yibo tightens his arm around him and keeps him in place.

"I want to fuck you again," he says and Xiao Zhan breaks into laughter.

It is a few seconds later before he is able to respond. "You're dehydrated, let's talk about it after I get you water."

"Mn," Yibo responds, but a great reluctance ensues before he finally lets him leave.

===============================================================

NOTES

"Sometimes the hardest part of the journey,
is believing you're worthy of the trip." Glenn Beck

I hope this relieves even a small bit of stress if you're having a tough week.

We took a poll on twitter and changed the term from 'baby to 'baobei'.

I wrote a lot and so I had to post the whole thing rather than edit half, otherwise the rest would change again in my mind, and I'd have to throw it out. Hence why this is late.

I now post the first few pages on twitter especially when the edit is taking too long so check for them there when my updates are late. @studioibhade

Thanks for reading. ❤️

Also I want to especially thank all those who literally translate this novel on apps to read. I've met some of you through twitter and each time you tell me this, I'm just always so shocked. I think this is one of the reasons I pushed through this massive chapter and refused to cut it short. I'm sorry that you have to translate so many words again but I wanted it to be worth your while and time. I appreciate you. Thank you for the constant encouragement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
338K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
113K 8K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
22.6K 1.3K 16
When friends become lovers,....... This is my first story. Start date:4 November,2021 End date:29 November,2021 =>This is not the real events of Xiao...