[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

66.| I Was Made to Love You

2.2K 50 52
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTY-SIX.
[66]. I Was Made to Love You.
𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO; FINALE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

gif not available.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE GROUP HAD STILL been in shock after finding out their discovery about Landon. After running a few more tests using Hope's blood— half of "Landon's" hand was completely gone. That only meant that he hadn't been Landon. And that only meant Lucas had completely trusted some random person with all his secrets. Cleo left to go get help while Lucas sat with an unconscious Landon.

Lucas clears his throat loudly causing Landon to jump awake startled. "Landon— you still in there?"

"Not Landon."

Lucas's brows furrow.

Landon stands to his feet, he rolls his head back. "I remember everything now, Lucas. And I'm not who you think I am."

Lucas's jaw clenches. "Well in that case—" he throws a punch at Landon. "Let's just get this over with? i've got plans later."

Landon holds onto his nose while smirking. "I bet you've been waiting for this one haven't you?"

Without any other word, they both began to fight. Lucas tries snapping Landon's neck but Landon kicks Lucas back in the ribs sending him flying away. Hope jumps into the fight trying to help, she kicks his legs in causing them to break.

Both Lucas and Hope were standing in front of the imposter panting. Lucas grabs Landon without hesitation and smits the soul out of him. Hope watches in shock.

"Why— why would you do that?"

Lucas scoffs. "What the hell do you mean why would I do that? That clearly wasn't Landon. It was a monster."

"That's the second time you've killed someone without hesitation," Hope says, she backs up with narrowed eyes which fall to the side of his ribs, his shirt had been ripped up and that's when she saw the mark. "A Hex?"

Lucas looks down and covers the mark up. "Guess I'm busted?"

Just as Hope was about to speak up, she was stabbed in the stomach and thrown against the tree. Her eyes fall onto Cleo who stood side by side with Lucas.

"Good shot," Lucas smirks.

Cleo smiles. "Why thank you."

Hope frowns. "No... I- what's going on?"

Lucas sighs. "What's going on is you're the most gullible person, Hope."

"Wh-what?"

"Well... I'm Lucas, in flesh." Lucas laughs. "I have been myself since you all decided to save me from that evil bullshit. But here's what I put together..." he starts off. "Ever since i've stepped foot into this school, i've been in more pain than I ever had in the last bullion years of me being alive. You and this terrible school that preaches about love and family yet— you've broken mine apart. You break each other apart. So now, I will break yours."

"Don't do this, please."

Cleo laughs, she deepens the weapon. "Perhaps if you have cared about anything other than your perfect relationship you would've seen this all coming."

Hope hums, she breaks the spear in half and stabs Cleo in the heart. The witch instantly dies. Now it was just her and Lucas.

"You getting deja vu too?" Lucas smirks.

"Let me help you, Luc. This is the hex talking, not you."

Lucas shrugs. "Maybe it is. But this is what i've wanted. And this is how I'll make father proud."

"I think you're forgetting I'm still a Hybrid, you kill me now, I'll just come back stronger." Hope snarks.

Lucas smiles softly. "I'm counting on it. So here's the plan. The blade Cleo stabbed you with was laced with wolfsbane which is now in your system, slowly killing you. You should start feeling it sometime around—" Hope falls onto the floor. "—Now. Not only that but there was this poison— can't remember the name but keep in mind you were stabbed right above the heart so— you should be dead in what? Ten minutes max?"

"Lucas—"

"Mmm no. I'm not done yet." Lucas whispers. "My brother is in there right now— he covered the entire school with gasoline. And in about 2 minutes he will burn the school to the ground along with everyone in there. Alaric, Josie, Lizzie, Wade, Gaby, Pedro, all of them will die. And you'll see them all burn as they scream for help." he smirks. "By that time, the poison will have already traveled to your heart killing you. So I'll be waiting for you in the woods where we'll finish this up. Don't be late, Hope." he kisses her before walking out of the old mill.

"L-Lucas, please! Stop!" Hope shouts, she begs for help but Lucas continues walking away.

Once the Nephilim was far away he pulls his phone out from his pocket and dials Ethan's number. After five seconds he picks up.

"Good, you're okay." Ethan sighs in relief. "Plan still in motion?"

"Yes. But hold off another minute." The Nephilim sternly says. "Hope should be on her way and be there in less than a minute. And when she's there, I want you to light the school up. Let her feel the pain of knowing she was the only person who made it out of the school alive."

A small chuckle was heard over the phone. Ethan grins. "Yes sir. We're finally getting revenge, brother."

"Indeed we are."

With that, Lucas hangs up the phone. Just as he was about to pull it away, he felt a burning sensation coming from the side of his stomach. The Nephilim touches his sides that were burning up. His eyes turned gold, he tried controlling his heavy breathing.

Hope was now running to the school, praying she'd make it on time to find Ethan and stop him from hurting anyone. She finally arrives at the school, she feels the poison oozing through her heart slowly.

"Everyone! Get out of the school now!" Hope shouts as she runs around, knocking on everyone's dorms. "Go! Everyone get out!"

Alaric runs out of his office and runs towards Hope worriedly. "Hope! Holy sh—holy shit what's wrong with you?" all over Hope's neck was thin black veins, it must've been the poison. "Hope what's going on?"

"I-it's Lucas. He's gone mad again!" Hope shouts, her breathing gets heavy. "I can't get to him. Some witch hexed him and— and I'm scared because I don't think there's any saving him."

"We aren't losing Lucas," Alaric says his voice deepens. "Everyone out of the—" he was cut off when the building explodes, smoke surrounds them all.

The ceiling falls onto both Alaric and Hope pushing them both to the ground.

"No... no, Doctor Saltzman! Hey, Doctor Saltzman stay with me!" Hope screams, tears flowing from her eyes. It begins to start getting hard to breathe, she sees Alaric's eyes closing. She hears the students crying and coughing for help. "Doctor S—" she wasn't able to finish her sentence.

Just like that, the poison finally traveled to her heart. Killing her. About fifteen minutes later, Hope wakes up gasping for air. She looks around trying to remember what happened. That's when she saw all the student dead bodies. She also realized she wasn't inside the school anymore.

Hope's eyes begin to tear up, she storms her way into the woods. Not bothering to look back. Once she was there, she looks around in search of Lucas. She listens for his breathing. Just as Lucas was about to tackle her down, Hope heard it first so she grabs his shirt and throws him to the ground.

"I see you made it." Lucas groans, his back against the twigs.

"You killed your family."

"They were never my family!" Lucas shouts, he flips Hope over and pins her down. "The Saltzmans and that school was nothing but evil! I'm riding the town of the—ahh" his mark begins to sting once again, he falls to the side holding onto it. "H-Hope." his eyes glow gold. "What the hell is happening to me?"

Hope falls to her knees beside Lucas, she lifts his shirt and examines it. "Y-you're fighting back against the hex... Lucas keep fighting!"

Lucas's groaning turns into chuckling. "God, you're so soft!" he throws her off her him, Hope hits the tree hard. "How about we just get this over with? You let me kill you?"

"Go to hell." Hope spat.

Lucas smirks. "I was planning on it."

Hope casts a spell making Lucas drop to his knees, his head felt like his brain was cooking. He screams in agony as he holds onto his head. His eyes glow gold and he clenches his jaw, he flicks his wrists sending Hope across the ground. Lucas quickly recovers and walks over to Hope: grabbing her by the back of her head and hitting her face into his knee.

She falls back groaning in pain, she grabs Lucas's arm and twists it far back, and shoved the flaming sword into his heart.

A loud laugh escapes Lucas's mouth. "Silly girl. This can't kill me anymore." he places his hand on hers and twists her fingers far back, almost breaking them completely off.

Hope moans loudly in pain. A smirk appears on the Nephilim face, he picks her up by the neck and strangles her.

"Come on, this has gotta be Deja vú," Lucas states while laughing.

Now, this is where things get messy. Lucas falls to his knee's shouting in pain. Ethan places his palms on Lucas's forehead.

"Ethan, what are you doing!?" Hope shouts as she stands to her feet panting.

"I'm saving you!" Ethan replies.

Lucas frowns. "E?"

"You'll understand soon enough, okay? I love you." Ethan whispers, with that Ethan, pressed his palms to Lucas's forehead, smiting him.

Lucas's vessel falls to the ground. Ethan falls to the ground after feeling completely drained. Hope who was shocked runs over to Lucas.

"Lucas..." Hope whispers.

Ethan clears his throat, his eyes land on his brother's lifeless body. "I'm so sorry, Lucas," he whispers, tears falling from his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

A bright light was seen, and right in front of the two appeared Lucifer. Lucifer was confused but his confused expression was covered with a sad face when he sees his dead son.

"No! Lucas!" Lucifer shouts, he falls to the ground beside Hope who had Lucas's body laying on her legs. "What happened?"

Ethan cries. "I killed— I killed him, dad."

Lucifer turns around, finally facing Ethan. His eyes widened. "Ethan, is that you— my son?"

Ethan nods.

Lucifer inhales deeply, he crawls to Ethan and pulls him into a tight hug. They stay like that for a few moments. The three of them sat in front of Lucas's lifeless body. The Nephilim was now gone. And there was no loophole in bringing him back this time.

Lucifer being an almighty man, and the Necromancer being someone who raises the dead agreed to bring back all students from the Salvatore school. Including the Saltzman family. Hope got everyone back but the school and the love of her life.

"I can't believe he's gone." Hope whispers as she was now standing in front of the lake, she watches the casket with Lucas's body flow away in flames. "I can't believe we lost him."

Lucifer sighs, he pulls Hope in for a side hug. "My son— i've never seen him love anyone like he loved you, Hope Mikaelson."

"We didn't get the chance to become what we wanted to be." Hope voices cracks, as tears fall from her eyes.

"Sometimes it's hard to turn the page when you know someone won't be in the next chapter," A voice says... Brooklyn. "But the story must go on. That's how Lucas lived. Hope he loved you. But you can't beat yourself up about something you couldn't control."

Hope turns to face Brooklyn. "You're back."

Brooklyn faintly smiles. "Seems like I'm always here when things go wrong, huh?"

Hope doesn't say a word, she just walks over to Brooklyn and pulls her into a hug. She breaks down in tears.

"Let her say goodbye, Luc," Brooklyn tells Lucifer who stared at the lake.

Lucifer faces Hope who seemed confused. "Lucas, he's in hell. I could send you there and bring you back. You'd have only two minutes. But only you could go in."

Hope glances at Ethan who gives her a weak smile.

Ethan sighs. "I'll see him eventually. You go on, say bye."

Hope nods, she wipes her tears. "Okay... send me."

Lucifer exhales deeply, he places his fingers on the side of her head sending her to hell. Hope gasps awake.

"Holy sh—"

"Hope?"

Hope turns around. "L-Lucas. Is it— is- is it really you?" she whispers in shock.

Lucas's eyes water, he runs to Hope. "What are you doing here, Hope?"

"I came to say goodbye."

Lucas trembles as he holds onto her. "I'm so sorry, Hope. I never— I never wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm so—"

"I know, I believe you."

"I should've never brought you into my bullshit."

"I brought myself into it." Hope softly says, she places her hand on the side of his face. "Let me stay with you. N-now we could be together."

Lucas shakes his head. "Hope, no. It's not your time."

"It's not yours either."

Lucas faintly laughs, he places his hand onto her cheek, caressing it as a tear fell from his eye. "Hope, i've been alive for centuries. It's always been my time. But you— you're still young. You're eighteen, you're an adult now who has so much potential. I saw it in you, and I still do. You're so fucking strong I mean— god you even took my ass down somehow. And you would've done it with or without E's help. I know you believe we'll be parted forever if you go back, but I believe the opposite. I know we'll see each other again. And when we meet again, we'll be at peace. And nothing will be able to part us."

Hope lets out a soft whimper.

"I love you, Hope Andrea Mikaelson. I was made to love you." Lucas smiles. "When my heart felt numb, comatoseyou healed it. You brought out my humanity, you saw what I didn't see in myself. You saw life in me. You believed in my redemption after all i've done. You inspired goodness in me. You allowed me to feel alive for once in my long life. Now it's time for you to allow yourself to feel alive. Now you must live your life, Hope Mikaelson. All of it. Promise me."

Hope nods. "I promise. Thank you for loving me."

"Thank you for allowing me to experience love."

Hope frowns. "I love you, Lucas."

"I love you."

Hope's vision gets blurry. And just like that, her two minutes were up. She lies on the ground where she was, tears were falling from her eyes.

Brooklyn's brows furrow. "Did it work?"

"It worked." Hope whispers, she looks up at Lucifer, she weakly smiles. "Thank you for allowing me to say goodbye."

Lucifer faintly smiles. "No one deserves it but you."

Lucas Morningstar's life was like a book. You'd never expect what would happen in the next chapter. His story was different. Although many thought otherwise, Lucas was different. Hope Mikaelson gave him the honor of allowing him to live a human life as a Supernatural.

Hope Mikaelson was Lucas's humanity. He would live in her heart for the rest of her immortal life.

Guess that made him immortal.

The end

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

Comatose is officially over! Please, this was definitely my favorite book to write. And I had so much fun writing it too. As much as I wanted to give my babies a happy ending, it wouldn't make sense for what I have planned for the Stiles X Hope book that's coming up.

But thank you for all the support you've all been giving me, I love every single one of you, you're literally the nicest and most active users 😩.

Hope you enjoyed the book besties!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 459 35
ᴀʙᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [3] ᴡʜᴇɴ ʟᴜᴄᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴠᴇꜱꜱᴇʟ ɪꜱ ᴅʏɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀꜱ ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇ...
590K 17.3K 52
❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆. ❞ some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc © -natalics 2020
35.3K 1.4K 36
*Does not follow the Legacies plot* ⚠️Hope G!P Hope and Josie seem to not get a long, a change of event might change that... ~Best Rankings~ #1 josie...
624K 14.6K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...