sophia

Autorstwa idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... Więcej

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

18.

533 12 0
Autorstwa idekanymoretbh2

• Sophia

I spent most the day in bed watching tv . I need to rest because we're behind at work and i'm pretty beaten up right now . I heard shouting downstairs so i hired up the tv . Then i heard a gun .

I paused the tv , the silence was excruciating, i heard Greg come upstairs and he knocked before coming into my room .

" What's going on down there ?"

He sat beside me on my bed handing me food he brought up .

" Ace having one of his tantrums ."

" About ?"

"Some guy that works for him messed up a shipment of bullets and shit like that . He's pretty stressed ."

" Oh ."

" I know you don't wanna talk about uh what happened and i know you're kinda closer with Mason but if you did wanna talk i'm here ."

" Thanks Greg i really appreciate that ."

He got up and left . After a couple hours i got hungry so i went downstairs. I was in so much pain ,so seeing some blonde bitch sitting on the counter talking to Ace really got me going .

I just walked passed to the cupboard grabbing chips and eating a few . The girl hopped down and walked over to me .

" Hey Sophia ."

Who the fuck is this girl . Shit do i know her and just forgotten her name ? She didn't look familiar.

" Have we met ?"

" Oh no but Mason has told me so much about you . Are you ok you don't look too good ."

So this bitch doesn't look like she can solve two plus two yet is standing here criticising me . Not happening.

" Actually i was held hostage , and drugged . So if you don't need anything please feel free to get out of my way ."

She made a face before walking back over to Ace who had a bottle of whiskey in front of him . He was signing something and Greg was shuffling papers .

Becca walked over and took the whiskey bottle .

" Ace come catch me ."

Well this will be a fun little game ...
Ace didn't look impressed and gave her a look .

" Hey Becca just give it back he's not in the mood ."Mason wasn't convincing enough.

" No i want him to come get it ."

He stood up giving in but before he could take a step i grabbed the bottle from her hand and took a nice long drink . God was she annoying .

" Problem solved ."

I lied down on the couch closing my eyes . That's when it started talking again .

" Ace how tall are you . I'm like literally 5' i'm so small compared to you ."

I couldn't keep it in . I sat up and put a smile on my face .

" Hey Becca!"

She smiled and looked towards me .

" Ya ?" I dropped my face looking her dead in the eyes .

" Shut the fuck up ."

I lied back down closing my eyes again .
Ace and Mason sat on the couch across from me and Greg sat beside me plopping my feet onto his lap .

Becca sat on the arm beside Ace practically throwing herself at him . Ace was watching Greg and wasn't happy .

"Hey Greg ,watch those hands ."

" Hey Ace , watch that bitch ."Mason and Greg both laughed and i was quite pleased with myself .

I got up to get a drink and Ace followed .
" Are you ok ?". Becca followed Ace trying to talk to him about something.
I took another drink from my glass .

" Amazing ."

I sat back down watching whatever boxing match the boys had put on . Ace sat down with a drink watching to .

Everything was fine until Becca moved from Mason and sat on Ace's knee . He just sat there and said something to her and she looked back at me rolling her eyes .

They lowered down the tv and she started talking of course so i got up to leave sighing taking a drink from the bottle next to the couch .

" Hey Soph maybe you've had enough ."

I turned around to Greg .  " Not enough to drown out her talking ."

Becca turned to look at me .

" Ok what is your problem?"

" You clearly ."

" Like i get it ok you're jealous clearly because like i'm prettier than you and me and Ace used to hook up but god why are you so insecure ."

" Excuse me ?"

" You heard me , you're insecure because you're a mess and obviously not as pretty as me ."

" Ok first you come into MY fucking house with you're cheap extensions and you're just all over my boyfriend. Whatever . But to think you can criticise me ? That's just fucking insane . "

" Or maybe you're jealous because you know that Ace was only using you while i was gone . I'm back one day and he's already all over me ."

I act on impulse . Always have . So i will make no apologies for what i did next .

I walked over to her grabbed her hair and pulled it back causing her to fall to the ground .

I poured what was left of my drink onto her face making sure to get it in her eyes . I dropped the glass that i know was expensive smashing it .

I turned around facing the boys .

" I'm going to bed ."

I began walking and i just knew Ace would be following . I could hear Becca crying .

Sure enough someone grabbed my wrist spinning me around .

" Soph nothing is going on with me and Becca i swear ."

" I really don't wanna hear it ok . I'm in pain and i'm tired and i just wanna go to bed ."

I walked up the stairs and he followed . His hand was on the small of my back and when we got to his room he opened the door but i kept walking .

Leaving him with empty hands confused, i slammed my door .

Less than two minutes later my door opened and closed . I came out of the bathroom to Ace lying in my bed .

" What are you doing ?"

" You won't sleep in my bed then i'm sleeping in yours ."

I sighed and got into bed lying on my back staring at the ceiling .

Ace was on his side propping himself up on his elbow . He wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned down kissing just below my ear .

" You're it for me Soph. No one could ever compare to you ."

" Well she was certainly trying , desperately."

I sat up crossing my legs under me . Ace sat up to looking at me .

" You're mad ."

" Yes i'm mad . She was on you and you did nothing about it ."

" Soph i was trying so hard to say it to her in a way she could get into her thick skull ."

Not good enough.He could easily have pushed her to the floor .

" Whatever i don't care anyway ."

"Well i do . You're delusional if you believed a word she said it was all lies ."

" What about that part about you sleeping with her ."
Silence.

" Ok that's true but it's different now . I'm different now ."

I lied back down turning on my side facing the wall . He rested his hand on my hip and i didn't reject him so he fully wrapped his arm around me pulling me back toward him .

He carefully moved me back so that my head was in the crook of his neck .After a couple minutes i knew he was asleep so i went to turn over because my back hurt . I sat up and his eyes started fluttering . He sensed my absence.

I turned over lying on my stomach , i had one leg resting on Ace and my hand on his chest . I couldn't sleep though even though drinking usually knocks me out .

Ace was half asleep and his hand slid up the back of my hoodie and began rubbing my back which helped a lot actually and eventually i fell asleep .

I woke up sore and groaned internally screaming at myself for drinking .As usual what's new ?

I looked up at Ace who was still fast asleep his arms holding me tightly . I loved watching him sleep , i know how weird that is but he's just so perfect.

I should be but i'm not sorry one bit for dragging that bitch last night . I woke up feeling amazing actually to. Ace is my boyfriend period . If she has a problem she can come to me .

________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

321 12 18
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
25.1M 702K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...