Hidden ( on hold )

By bluemoovn

hyunlix āœ®ā‹†Ė™ two members of a famous kpop band, Stray Kids, discover to have mutual feelings that will have to... More

š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šØš§šž
š­š°šØ
š­š”š«šžšž
šŸšØš®š«
š¬š¢š±
š¬šžšÆšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­
š§š¢š§šž
š­šžš§
šžš„šžšÆšžš§
š­š°šžš„šÆšž
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š­š°šžš§š­š²
author update - i'm alive !!

šŸš¢šÆšž

9.7K 359 216
By bluemoovn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

"Do you guys know where Felix is?", Chan asked looking at the boys in the living room. "No I don't, maybe he's in his room" Han replied as he looked at the leader of the band.

"Ok thanks, I need to say something to him" Chan said getting up from the sofa to go in their room. Seungmin instantly stopped the boy "oh wait Chan, don't go".

"Why?" Chan asked with a confused expression.

"Well because he..he.." Seungmin approached to Chan and then he whispered "he's talking to Hyunjin".

Luckily no one else was paying attention to their conversation so nobody asked nothing.

Chan undestood what Seungmin meant, Hyunjin and Felix were finally alone, did their moment finally come? Did they tell to each other what they feel?

'I hope they can be happy together, I think Felix is happier with Hyunjin than with me, it's totally ok. Seeing his smile is all I need.'

-

A few hours have passed since Hyunjin and Felix had fallen asleep, now it was almost dinner time. Felix woke up before Hyunjin.

"Hyun..Hyunjin?", the taller's eyes were close.
"Hyunnie? Hey, wake up" Felix said sweetly.

Hyunjin's arms were still around Felix's waist.
Felix took a brief moment to admire the person he loved the most while he was still sleeping.

'Is he..smiling? Aww he's so cute. I usually fall asleep before him so I didn't watch him sleeping many times. I haven't ever noticed how handsome is Hyunjin with the eyes closed. How can someone be that pretty even while sleeping?'

Felix shook the boy's body slightly to wake him up but it didn't work.

'I want to kiss Hyunjin so bad, his lips are perfect and I miss their taste. Can I..kiss him?'

Felix leaned over Hyunjin's face and gently kissed his soft lips. "Thanks for waking me up", it was Hyunjin's voice. Hyunjin smirked.
Felix blushed and moved his face away from Hyunjin's. "Why are you blushing?"

Hyunjin teased Felix who was dying inside of embarrassment. He had kissed Hyunjin while he was sleeping. Was it a stupid thing to do?

"So y-you were..awake?" 
"Yes, thanks for the kiss, can I have one more?"
"What? wai-" Felix was trying to say something but someone's lips interrupted him.

Another kiss.

"Hyunjin-ah" Felix said after breaking the kiss.
"What, Lixie?" Hyunjin waited for the boy to talk. "I think..I think that's too much in a day"

"Yea, you're right. Oh and when we are with the others, please act like nothing happened.."

Hyunjin kissed Felix's cheek, on the freckles.

"..between us", he whispered in Felix's ear.

Felix's mind was confused, as if a tornado
had destroyed and messed everything up.

'Why pretend nothing happened? We live with our closest friends, why should we pretend?
I love Hyunjin and he loves me, so why we have to ignore it?'

"Ok. Don't worry" replied Felix with a smile.

The rumbling of Felix's stomach broke the silence that had filled the room.

"Let's eat something", Hyunjin said looking again at Felix, who meanwhile had sat down on the bed.

"Fine", the boy replied and they got up.

-

"Felix, you're here! can I talk to you?" Chan said as Felix and Hyunjin went in the living room, where all of them were.

"Of course"

Felix walked away from Hyunjin who was next to him and went over to Chan who was sitting on an armchair.

"Well..what happened?", Chan asked to the younger. "W-What do you mean?", Felix looked down at the parquet, he can't lie while looking Chan's eyes or everyone else.

"You and Hyunjin were alone in our room and yes, obviously it's not the first time, I mean that the three of us share the same room so you and Hyunjin were alone many times..but Hyunjin said that thing this morning so.."

"Oh I didn't forget about it but I noticed that light in his eyes, the one Seungmin talked about.."

'I have to keep the secret, I promised that.' ,
Felix suddenly remembered. He couldn't say the truth, it must look like Hyunjin doesn't feel anything for him, anything more than a friendship.

"It doesn't matter, probably that sparkle was there because of the light on."

'We didn't turn the light on but Chan is not gonna know that, I had to say something.'

"Light?" Chan asked seeming confused.
"Nothing, don't worry", Felix looked at Chan and then he went to the bathroom.

"Hyunjin-ah!" Minho called Hyunjin, who didn't listen the conversation between Chan and Felix, he used his phone.

"Mh? I'm coming", Hyunjin got closer to Minho, the boy was sat down at the table in the kitchen with Han, Changbin, Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Look here!" Jeongin said full of excitement.

Changbin moved his tablet to Hyunjin so that he could see the screen. There was the video of Hyunjin dancing "When the party's over",
he didn't understand why so Seungmin dragged his finger across the screen going to the comment section.

One of his favorite singers, Billie Eilish, who
is the woman who made the song "When the party's over", wrote a comment.

"Wow! I got shivers. Hwang Hyun-jin, you are one of the most talented people I've ever seen. Thanks for dancing to one of my songs.
Stay safe, Stray Kids and everybody, ily!"

Hyunjin's hands started to shaking, he couldn't believe his eyes. One of his dreams just became true.

"Did you read it??" Jeongin asked after noticing that Hyunjin was staring at the screen.

"HYUNJIN!! BILLIE COMMENTED—",
Felix yelled as he returned to the kitchen, then he noticed that Hyunjin's gaze was empty.

"Hyunjin, congrats!", Chan exclaimed a moment before getting up from his armchair and going to Hyunjin. Chan had just read on twitter that the STAYs were practically going crazy for Billie's comment under the video.

"Is that a prank?". That's all Hyunjin could say.

Felix hugged him from the back and said "There's the verified symbol. It really is her. Believe it. You deserve it so much". Hyunjin gasped than smiled, with his gaze still fixed on the screen that after a few seconds went black.

Everyone hugged Hyunjin. They knew how long he had waited for this moment and how much he wished Billie would notice him.

"You did it!", Minho said leaving the hug.

The eight boys talked with each other for a while sitting at the table.

-

"Guys it's almost eight o'clock, shouldn't we have dinner?" Changbin asked to the others.
"Yep, what about pizzas?", Chan looked at Changbin. "Yeaaa, pizzaaaaa!" the cute fox boy, as known as Jeongin, was full of happiness.
"Let's order pizzas then" Minho said with a smile searching for a pizzeria's phone number on his phone.

Everyone was telling what type of pizza they wanted to Minho, Hyunjin was staring at Felix who acted like the happiest kid in the world.

-

They had dinner, they talked and then all of them went to their bedrooms because tomorrow they'll have to practice more than they did today so they need to sleep enough.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...