๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ | ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข...

By un-essential

"๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†... More

meet your characters <3 // music for the story
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70

67

10.8K 161 101
By un-essential

Valeria

The immense happiness I felt in the past 24 hours was enough to lay a lifetime.

I don't know, but I was just really happy inside knowing that waking up this morning, I had Vinnie right beside me.

From the sounds of it, I knew everyone else was still sleeping, so I just laid there on my phone for a while scrolling through social media. I looked through all of my friends stories, commented on some post of fan pages before my nosiness led me to tiktokroom. (rip to them lol)

Weirdly enough, I noticed that a video of Vinnie was posted there which made my brows furrow.

I battled with myself, determining if I wanted to open it or not but I decided to click into it, seeing no harm in what would have been posted.

However, clicking into it I saw Vinnie and Emily together talking very casually, then the next thing I know they're gone because Emily is walking them down the hallway, no longer in site.

But that's not what angered me. What pissed me off was whoever recorded the video decided to commentate, saying "oh they're definitely going to fuck. Doesn't he have a girlfriend? That Valeria girl?"

I didn't even realize that the video was playing out loud until Vinnie stirred beside me.

I was quick to close my phone, before getting up from my spot to sit at the window and watch the water come up onto shore and then go back down into the ocean. I couldn't help but let my mind run wild of everything and all of the possibilities but I knew what whoever recorded the video definitely knew what they were doing.

I remembered Vinnie being drunk that night, and having to call Nick to pick him up. I remember him telling me that he had seen Emily, not him necessarily speaking to her but that was the least of my worries.

However I don't know what could've happened from the time of me calling talking to Vinnie on the phone and the time of me talking to Nick.

It was all just so fuzzy but I trusted Vinnie, and that says a lot seeing as last year around this time he was the last person I trusted.

"I thought I would be waking up to my girlfriend next to me, not all the way across the room staring out the window." I hear him say from the bed.

I looked over at him, trying my best to now show any signs of anger or mistrust.

"I like looking out the window, helps me think better and zone out more." I simply say, looking back to the window. He doesn't say anything to that.

But after a minute or two he spoke again:

"I didn't cheat on you Valeria."

I didn't even look at him because even hearing those words bothered me. I knew dating him would bring a lot of attention to a lot of things, but even hearing rumors like this cause so much drama in happy relationships.

"I never said you did..."

"I've been awake for a while. When you turned to get your phone I woke up and I've been awake since just laying there. I heard you watch whatever video you saw and I know what was said in the video but I didn't do anything." He defends.

"You do realize how hard it would be for me to believe that since I wasn't there." I clearly state. "And I get that, but I told you I saw Emily."

"You told me you saw her, not spoke to her."

He scoffs, causing me to tilt my head to the side. My soft facial expressions twisted into anger as I was getting annoyed. "If you want to get technical then yes, I spoke to her and that was it. We both walked off together because I went to go outside and find Nick. You can even ask him!"

"Vinnie, I don't need to ask him anything because I trust you, I really do. But this relationship will always be in the spotlight. Do you see who we are?" I express, to which he nods his head.

"So now do you see my frustration with that? This whole love triangle has been a thing for almost what? a year now! You see, I'm not saying you can't speak to Emily, or whatever. Do as you please. But in the right frame of mind or not, understand that shit like this is always waiting to happen. I just want us both to be more careful in situations like this." I finally finish.

His facial expressions shifted as he nodded his head looking at me. "I'm sorry for even putting you through this." He says, getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

He pulls me into his chest, engulfing me in a hug to which I hug back. "You're apologizing for no reason. I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad that we can't be normal people who live normal lives."

"It sucks, but I wouldn't trade it for the world... it's how I met you..."He tells me.

It made me happy to hear how much he appreciated me and I just hoped he knew how much I felt the same way about him.

***

Vinnie

Within a blink of an eye, vacation was over and we were back to our regular schedule.

Brand deals, tiktok thirst traps, and endless valorant streams.

Coming back home, I had to clear up so much shit with this Emily drama and even more lies that kept coming to surface. The only good thing about this is that Valeria actually trust me and believes that I would never hurt her again which is the truth and the only thing I'm showing time to.

But her birthday was coming up next month and I've also been planning her party and things that I want to do to make it special for her.

So I've been asking Willow for some help but it seems like she just wants to take control of everything.

"Willow, she's my girlfriend! Can I at least be in charge of something."

"Yes you can be in charge of shutting up. I got this just trust me." She says. We were on FaceTime trying to discuss the details of what was going to happen but she rather keep everything to herself.

"Willow. I'm being deadass."

"Ugh, fine. Well for one, we need to throw it at a big place because we're doing it big and we're inviting practically everyone. Our friend group is fucking all of LA, so we need a big venue or something. So you'll be in charge of that."

"What do I do after that though? They'll be so much more stuff we'll need to have ready."

"Um, we'll need to get her out of the house for that whole day, so during the day we'll probably do a girls lunch type of thing but I'll sure she'd want to hang out with you at night so you'll need fo find a place for dinner and then after is the party. But make reservations at like 6? Or 7 so we can have the party already packed by like 8:30 or 9." She says, writing all of this down.

"So you just have this whole day planned huh?" I ask, letting out a laugh.

"Of course. She's my best friend and I practically plan her birthdays every year so this year is no different."

"Touché."

***
Valeria

"Why are you acting so weird." I ask Willow, walking into her room.

"What? You just barged in here, and I got scared. I'm sorry that you almost made me shit myself." Willow says defensively.

"We'll you were on the phone before I came in here and then got off so suddenly so... I thought you knew I was coming." I say, handing her the coffee she asked for. "O-Oh no. I didn't hear you come in, I thought you were still out. But that doesn't matter, what matters is a little birdies birthday is coming up."

"Yeah, at the end of next month though."

"So what? It doesn't hurt to figure out what we're gonna do that day." She says.

"We'll... I haven't been thinking about my birthday honestly." I say, plopping into her bed. "What? Why not."

"I don't know. I think with everything that happened last year, and how I didn't celebrate my birthday I feel like I liked not doing anything a little too much so now I'm like fuck my birthday, who cares." I shrug.

"But you're turning 19? We have to do something." She presses.

"I'm not saying we can't do anything, I'm just saying I haven't really put much thought into it." I tell her. I take a big sip of my coffee looking at her as she contemplates something, before writing it down in her journal.

"We'll we're doing something because you only turn 19 once and you deserve to shake your ass."

"I don't wanna shake my ass." I say, more to myself but she hears me.

"It's a metaphor, you don't actually have to shake your ass."

"I don't think that's how metaphors work..." I say.

"Who cares? I never payed attention in school anyways."

***
hey hey

it's july

and this story end in 3 chapters...

im actually really sad that it's coming to an end but the time has come. valeria and vinnie's story has been bitter sweet but we say goodbye real soon😭

there will be a time skip into march because that is when Valeria's birthday is!

the last chapter however is on her birthday and then that'll be it :(

I want to say thank you all for over 830k reads on this story. I started back in what? October not thinking that it would blow up like how it did but it did lol.

at the end I'll have a whole formal send of paragraph so just wait for that.

thank you again, for everything

vote comment and share?

ilysm

mwah😘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4.4K 50
in which carmen adams, a girl with a smaller account on tik tok, dms her tik tok crush, vinnie hacker, everyday until he finally responds.
463K 4.5K 52
"You don't deserve this" "I love him" "no you don't, even I would treat you better" #1 In Jadenhossler
128K 2.2K 52
[Various x Reader] "Skyrim and Warcraft, both are a world of strife and ripped apart by war. There is little to no room for true love... or is it?"...
50.4K 1.2K 22
*old* Description: Matthew Gray Gubler learns that he's just gotten the part for Dr. Spencer Reid on a crime show called Criminal Minds. Little does...