Castle of Blood and Beauty

By SnowThief92

Basically a male reader x the House of Dimitrescu and Donna Beneviento. I'm suprised this kicked off as much... More

Nothing, but blood and death
Shedding away falsehood
Renewal
Suprise
Jealousy
Sadism is just a sign of love
Alcina
Desires
Welcome to the Family Son
Change of Season
Creating New Life
Starry Night
Comfort
Moment to spare?
Addition to the Family
Update
A fitting night for love
Village of Shadows
Donna update
House of Plastic
The Dollmaker.
Donna Beneviento
New beginnings
Change
New Guest
Siege
Confrontation
Carnage
Death
Memories of Another
Thoughts.
Lust

Chance

11.3K 205 23
By SnowThief92

"What is your name manthing?" The tall woman asked.

"It's (F/N)... (F/N) (L/N)." I spoke gazing at the women before me.

The tall woman pursed her lips and waved her hand like a signal. The two daughters in front spoke together "Yes mother." They walked towards me and hoisted me up on their shoulders. I was confused for a split second until the blonde one on my right pulled out a knife from her cloak.

"Wait. What are you doing?" I asked beginning to panic.

The only reply was a giggle til my palm was slit open. I cringed as the blood begin to flow from my small wound. The tall woman walked towards me and gripped my wrist.

"Let's have a taste shall we." She smiled and began sucking on my cut. She tilted her head to the right to lick the blood dripping from my hand. I begin to only continue to feel more discomfort with each lick. She swirled it around inside her mouth almost as if it had a sharp tang upon her tongue. "Hmm, not bad. There can be enough for all of us to share" she said wiping the blood off her glove. The daughters returned to her sides.

"Can I have a small bite please mother?" The brunette one said in a pleading voice.

"But I am the one who captured him." The blonde girl retorted.

"Now now, daughters there will be plenty enough to go around." The tall woman said. The daughters were silent, but still held their mischievous grins. "But for now you may do with him as you please while I retire to catch up on my collection. Carry on."

The three daughters beamed with excitement and licked their lips. The woman smiled and slowly exited out the room kneeling down to avoid hitting her head. Once the doors shut I could only keep my back to the wall and barely stand up seeing those stares. The daughters remained in place as if they were taunting me with their lustful gazes.

"Ladies...o-one at a time please." I spoke between grunts of pain and fear. The words barely escaped my dry throat. I couldn't even swallow to alleviate the dryness causing my heart to best faster.

"Aw how cute. The manthing wants us to go in order." The Crimson haired girl laughed as she walked towards me. Her sisters followed til they came face to face with me. There was a quiet moment where the only sound to be heard was my heart beating. The thumps seemed to echo across the room as it pounded. The sounds echoed in my ears causing discomfort.

"RAH." The brunette said. She giggled to herself watching me flinch.

I breathed very heavily realizing this was their amusement. I'm being toyed with by these women. They didn't move a muscle however, but rather watched at even the slightest change of my behavior.

"What are you...going to do to me?" I croaked.

"That depends. Which would you prefer?" The crimson haired one teased. "We can have you right here and now, save you for later, or.."

"Or what..?" I gulped.

"Kiss me." She said.

The others were only watching me as if anticipating that I would give any hint of escaping. I stared down at the floor and sighed to myself.

"I well... I guess the 3rd." I gave a forced half smile with sweat forming on my forehead thinking about the alternative choice.

"Yay! I always love to eat the cute ones up" She beamed grabbing the back of my head pulling me in into her lips. They were soft, but also wet from the blood across her lower face. She wrapped her arm around my back to prevent me from breaking free. The other 2 began to caress my back and lick my neck. I only closed my eyes focusing on the kiss. It was surprisingly blissful given the circumstances.

I felt delicate hands gently squeeze and run across my chest. With an ear pressed against my chest the blonde one listened. My heartbeat begin to be slowed causing her to giggle in response.

The moment was short lived as I felt a sharp pain across my shoulder. The blonde bit into my flesh and ripped open the skin tasting the exposed flesh.

"Mmm god."

"No fair Bela I want a taste too." The brunette pouted as she grabbed the knife from earlier to carve into my arm. Trying to scream I could make muffled noises as hands held me even closer to her tainted lips.

I began to feel something slip through my mouth and realized it was one of the flies. I tried breaking free from her grasp, but she only held on tighter. The fly dug into the roof of my jaw and cut deep enough to draw blood. Once I could feel droplets falling over my tongue the fly receded back into the daughter. Her tongue swiveled inside my mouth lapping up the blood within. I realized my left hand wasn't held down and used it to push myself off of her using her chest. I gasped for air and held my injured shoulder wheezing in pain.

The daughters were suprised and laughed all except for the crimson haired one. She wasn't annoyed, but rather very pleased as she licked her lips.

"Mm wonderful." She breathed slowly. "Good boy."

My thoughts were wavering all over the place. It ranged from what just happened to the pain I felt all across my body. Before I knew it I began to collapse.

I heard a bell ring across the room. The daughters smiled and receded to the sound leaving me bloodied across the floor. My body felt weak. I was very tired. "Maybe if I just rest for awhile across that bed. I'll be fine." I thought struggling to get up.

By some miracle or by chance I made it the bed bloodied, wincing from pain, and scared to death. I first had to cauterize my wounds with the fire poker. I bit onto my sleeve as the searing iron burned my flesh. I heaved through my sleeve and held back my tears of pain. Once that was done despite my cries I had some luck since the drawer next to the bed contained pieces of cloth I used to bandage myself. I was not exactly a doctor, but having the items will help tremendously. Getting up on the sheet was difficult to say the least as I could only hoist myself up barely holding on before falling to the floor.

By the time I reached the pillow my eyes closed and drifted to a deep sleep. There wasn't a need for a toss and turn. My mind already was ease at the comfort of the elegant fabric.

I dont know how much time has passed. I awoke to find myself still in the room laying on the bed. I remembered my phone was still in my pocket. I checked to see if it still worked, but sadly enough the screen was cracked so the time was slurred, but legible. The only numbers across the screen formed read "3:17 P." I could only sigh in relief I had a piece of technology to relax my mind.

Upon awakening I chose to sit up only to forget of the sudden pain from my shoulder. It hurt like hell. My legs weren't doing much better either, but fortunately I can move to a shuffle. Trying to straighten my body carefully to avoid tearing open my wounds I was able to sit at the edge of the bed.

"Why did this have to happen to me...of all the people in this world?" I asked myself taking slow deep breaths.

Complaining will not get me out of this place. I stood up very carefully trying not to fall over using the chair for balance until my posture was aligned. Parched of thirst of the rumbles of my stomach I reached inside my pocket to find my berries crushed. I only sigh and slurp the mixture slowly. The taste was sweet, but full of mixtures of flavors. After wiping my hand on my coat I hobbled over to the door.

There was a laced dress that may have been one of the daughters with dark gloves laying on a sofa. There was even food laying on the table. I observed the tea cups only to spot what I would assume was blood and upon further inspection the food as well was tainted. Saddened I walked over to the door and tried to open it however it was locked.

"Damn why does everything have to be locked here." I said aloud to myself. "There has to be a way out of here somewhe-" I paused trailing my eyes to the fireplace. I knelt down and looked inside the opened gates to find a small passageway. "Ahh I see. Should be enough space for me."

Opening the small bars I crouch under and begin to crawl through this small space. A family of 3 rats slipped out of the cracks in the wall startling me. They disappeared as fast as they appeared. "Now there's rats...great."

I reached the end of the crawlspace and found myself staring at a stone sculpture of a women cradling a child. I walked towards it touching the crevices for some sort of device. An item of aroused suspicion was metallic ring with a Maroon colored eyeball in the ring socket. I took out the ring in hopes the device would activate and it did. The stone slab turned to the left and revealed a shimmying space to the right.

Once passed through the wall the device activated once more to seal myself off from the way I came. Now I was on the second level of the castle. Not any of the residents in sight nor a single sound to be heard.

It had such a wonderful architecture. Crazy residents however was the price. I walked across the hallway leading to a statue with a grotesque expression missing an eye.

The left eye was still intact, but the right was missing. The same color as the eye ring. I observed the ring and found a slot switch releasing the gem from the socket.

Inserting the gem into the eye socket I heard the door clicked. It was unlocked. I opened the door and entered. Within 2 steps there was buzzing all around me. A cloud of flies were flying across the walls heading straight towards me. I could only guard my face. The flies manifested before me into the brunette daughter.

"Now where would you be running off to?" She asked playfully.

I could only back away and close the door behind me as fast as I could. Obviously the door did nothing to stop her once she manifested through it.

"Just like that." She giggled. "Entertain me even more."

My legs gave out and I fell down to the floor. I couldn't crawl away. What else was there to do. If I ran she would only catch me and make her more determined to make me more scared. My legs weren't going to help much anyway with my previous injuries. There was only one choice to make.

"Not going to run? How disappointing, but at least I can have you all to myself." She grinned and raised her sickle ready to pierce my flesh.

I shut my eyes to avoid watching myself turn to mince meat.

"Please don't!!!" I held out my hands to brace.

"CASSANDRA come here now." A familiar voice shouted.

The daughter paused and smiled even wider as my hands shook.

"Come here." She lent down her left hand offering me up.

I slowly opened my eyes and took her hand out of fear of what would happen if I didn't.

"Good boy." She teased noticing my willingness to accept her help.

Limping up I begin to notice parts of her body became flies and lifted my feet from the ground. She tugged me along through the hallway and down the stairway to where the tall woman was waiting. By the time she placed me down the tall woman was confused.

"I was wondering where you ran off to." She observed my bandaged shoulder and legs. "Not many are lucky enough to survive my daughter's games." She gave a devilish grin. "Then again... maybe I called them back so soon."

Cassandra eyed me up and down and laughed to herself licking her sickle. I caught her stare and shuddered.

"You have captivated my attention as have my daughters manthing. Seeing as you're still alive. However, know that if not for your blood you wouldn't be standing before me right now." Her tone changed to a serious one. "You will be the main dish for tonight should you anger me or lay a hand on my daughters. I trust that to be clear?"

"U-understood..." was all I could say.

I'm not sure whether to be grateful or cry thinking I will die in this castle.

Cassandra grew even more excited noticing my fearful expression as I stared down to the floor.

"Mother, what shall we do with our prey?" Cassandra asked moving to her mother's side.

"For now he will come with me." She responded looking down at her daughter then to me. "You may join us if you wish Cassandra, but he can't refuse this offer. Now come along now mister (L/N)." She turned and walked toward the door at the end of the lobby leading to a dinner table. The table had goblets of wine and 4 plates covered in god knows what. It looked like meat, but of what exactly I do not know.

What the hell am I dealing with now..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.1K 16
Read everything in the introduction.
34K 681 59
A collection of headcanons, reactions, etc. about Resident Evil characters gathered from my Tumblr. Primarily focuses on those from Village, but I do...
24.7K 520 33
[Updating Regularly] imagine our Lady Dimitrescu is our wife and mommy🀀
91.3K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...