Purple Vortex [II]

Por LoneWolf917

<Second in the Vortex Series> Galaxy absorbed the heart of the Tardis, but at a cost. Not only did she... Mais

The Christmas Invasion Pt1:
The Christmas Invasion Pt2:
The Christmas Invasion Pt3:
The Christmas Invasion Pt4:
The Christmas Invasion Pt5:
The Christmas Invasion Pt6:
New Earth Pt1:
New Earth Pt2:
New Earth Pt3:
New Earth Pt4:
Tooth & Claw Pt1:
Tooth & Claw Pt2:
Tooth & Claw Pt3:
Tooth & Claw Pt4:
School Reunion Pt1:
School Reunion Pt2:
School Reunion Pt3:
School Reunion Pt4:
The Girl in The Fireplace Pt1:
The Girl in The Fireplace Pt2:
The Girl in The Fireplace Pt3:
Rise of The Cybermen Pt1:
Rise of The Cybermen Pt2:
Rise of The Cybermen Pt3:
The Age of Steel Pt1:
The Age of Steel Pt2:
The Age of Steel Pt3:
The Idiot's Lantern Pt1:
The Idiot's Lantern Pt2:
The Idiot's Lantern Pt3:
The Impossible Planet Pt1:
The Impossible Planet Pt2:
The Impossible Planet Pt3:
The Impossible Planet Pt4:
The Satan Pit Pt1:
The Satan Pit Pt2:
The Satan Pit Pt3:
Fear Her Pt1:
Fear Her Pt2:
Fear Her Pt3:
Fear Her Pt4:
Army of Ghosts Pt1:
Army of Ghosts Pt2:
Army of Ghosts Pt3:
Army of Ghosts Pt4:
Doomsday Pt1:
Doomsday Pt2:
Doomsday Pt3:
The Runaway Bride Pt1:
The Runaway Bride Pt2:
The Runaway Bride Pt3:
The Runaway Bride Pt4:
Smith, Knight & Jones Pt1:
Smith, Knight & Jones Pt2:
Smith, Knight & Jones Pt3:
The Shakespeare Code Pt1:
The Shakespeare Code Pt2:
The Shakespeare Code P3:
The Shakespeare Code Pt4:
Gridlock Pt1:
Gridlock Pt2:
Gridlock Pt3:
Daleks in Manhattan Pt1:
Daleks in Manhattan Pt2:
Daleks in Manhattan Pt3:
Evolution of the Daleks Pt1:
Evolution of the Daleks Pt2:
Evolution of the Daleks P3:
Evolution of the Daleks Pt4:
The Lazarus Experiment Pt1:
The Lazarus Experiment Pt2:
The Lazarus Experiment Pt3:
42 Pt1:
42 Pt2:
42 Pt3:
Human Nature Pt1:
Human Nature P2:
Human Nature Pt3:
The Family of Blood Pt1:
The Family of Blood Pt2:
The Family of Blood Pt3:
Blink Pt1:
Blink Pt2:
Blink Pt3:
Blink Pt4:
Utopia Pt1:
Utopia Pt2:
Utopia Pt3:
Utopia Pt4:
The Sound of Drums Pt1:
The Sound of Drums Pt2:
The Sound of Drums Pt3:
Last of the Time Lords Pt1:
Last of the Time Lords Pt2:
Last of the Time Lords Pt3:
Last of the Time Lords Pt4:

Human Nature P4:

111 2 0
Por LoneWolf917

Timothy was sitting on a bench, toying with the watch as voices whispered to him.

"The darkness is coming...Keep me away from the force and empty man...Last of the Time Lords. Last of their wise and ancient race."

Timothy looked up as Baines walked over to another man, Mr Clarke, who was soon joined by a little girl holding a red balloon. They all looked over at him a moment later, then tilted their heads to the side and sniffed.

"Best put that away until they're gone." A voice said beside him and he turned to see Galaxy sitting next to him but she was looking on ahead, her hair covering the side of her face away from the trio. Timothy looked down at the watch, hiding it as he turned to look back at the trio still standing there, they stayed that way for a moment before walking off.

"You know what they are?" Timothy asked, turning to her, sensing it. "Yes, and it's not them anymore." She told him, nodding and looked at the watch when he examined it, "That's where he is then?" She asked and he looked at her with surprise. "You know about the man trapped inside?"

"The Doctor and yes, I'd say I know quite a bit about him." She said and she noticed him frowning at the watch, "Are you afraid of him, Timothy?" She asked and he looked at her and stared at her before nodding and she smiled, "There's nothing wrong with that, anyone not scared of him is foolish."

"You're not afraid of him." He said, his senses telling him he was right. "May I?" She asked, reaching toward the watch. He lifted his hand, thinking she would take it but instead she placed her hand on his, the watch between them.

Galaxy showed him images of very different ones he'd seen. He saw the Doctor laughing and smiling, saving people, joking around and making people laugh, looking so human and he saw in those images a woman always beside the Doctor, a woman with blonde and purple highlights.

"You're that woman in the images." He said as he looked at her and she smiled and winked, "Then this is yours." He said, trying to give her the watch but she refused. "I can't take it Timothy. If I touch it then he can easily be found by those that want to hurt him, they'll be able to sense it. Which is why I want you to do something for me, something big."

"What ? Anything." He said and she smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Keep him safe. Look after him until the time is right. Can you do that for me?" She asked, standing up. He looked at the watch for a moment before looking at her and he gave her a nod.

-9-

Galaxy was in a nice deep red dress Martha and Astro had gotten out for her and when she went to meet with John she had smiled when he gave her the familiar reaction the Doctor would when she dressed up, or put on a dress in general.

"You look wonderful." He said, finally managing to find the words to speak. "Thank you. I haven't had a chance to ask but can you actually dance?" She asked, she of course the Doctor could, but could John Smith? "Um, I'm not certain."

"There's a surprise. Is there anything you're certain about?" She asked and he stepped toward her. "Yes. Yes." He said, taking her hands, the two stared at each other before they leaned in and they lips pressed gently together.

They stayed like that until the door burst open and Martha rushed in with a panicked look on her face.

"They've found us." She exclaimed, rushing over to Galaxy. "Martha, I've warned you..." John started but she wasn't listening. "They've found us and I've seen them. They look like people, like us, like normal." She said, grabbing Galaxy's hands. "I know. I saw three of them..."

"They got Jenny. They took her too." Martha interrupted her. Galaxy tensed slightly before turning to John who was watching them curiously. "If you excuse me for a moment John." She said and pulled Martha out the room and she shut the door behind her. "They got Jenny?" She asked and Martha nodded, "They've completed their integration to Earth. There are four in a Family. Always and they're here."

"What do we do?" She asked, with the watch with Timothy they had nothing. "The sonic. That should be able to get enough of the Doctor out to at least get him to leave." She told her. "I'll go get it with Astro, you take John to the dance like normal and keep an eye on him. We'll meet you there." Galaxy nodded and Martha took off down the hall.

-9-

Galaxy was glancing around the room she and John had entered earlier when she sensed something, she saw Timothy sneaking into the room and then something red caught her eye. She saw the little girl, sitting by a table, holding a red balloon. She looked back at Timothy, catching his eye and she nodded slightly over to the girl. He followed her gaze before nodding back and she watched him slip into the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please take your partners for a waltz." A man announced. John held out a hand to Galaxy which she took and let him lead her to the dancefloor as the music started.

"So you can dance." She commented as he led her around the floor perfectly, hadn't even stepped on her foot. "I've surprised myself." He said, smiling before they bumped into another pair, "Sorry." He apologised and she laughed.

The two carried on dancing until Galaxy had suggested having a drink. She looked around for Timothy, checked on the girl and then she noticed Redfern. She had seen the woman throughout the dances she had with John, had seen the matron watching them.

She knew how close John and Redfern had been before she turned up, Martha had told her but she didn't need to be told because it was obvious to her that the nurse fancied John Smith.

She went over to the table Redfern was sat at and sat down across from her. "He's different from any other man you've ever met, isn't he?" She asked quietly, making Redfern look up at her, eyeing her and Galaxy knew she was studying her, trying to see what John saw in her that he didn't see in anyone else. "Yes."

"You can't help but love him." She said and Redfern looked at her, startled, "There's nothing to feel bad about. There aren't a lot of people that don't fall in love with him in some way." She said, smiling slightly. "And you?" Redfern asked.

"I've loved him far longer than he remembers. And so much deeper than he'll ever know." Galaxy told her. "You've only just met him. And all of a sudden he's taken with you. He doesn't even look at m..." Redfern trailed off, having gotten caught in her emotions.

"He doesn't look at you like how he used to. Like your special?" She said. Redfern was in the shoes she was when they were younger, watching from a distance as the man she loved was with another, another that could never be her, someone she could only wish to be.

Galaxy looked away when she heard Astro running over to her with Martha. "Did you get it?" She asked, standing up and Martha nodded, pulling out the sonic screwdriver. "What's that?" They heard and turned to see John standing there with two drinks in his hand. "Do you know what this is?" Martha asked, holding the sonic out to him.

"Name it." Galaxy encourage lightly, seeing slightest of flashes of recognition flash in his eyes. He put the drinks down then slowly took the sonic in his hands, turning it over. "You're not John Smith. You're called the Doctor. The man in your journal, he's real. He's you."

John opened his mouth to say something when someone stormed in the room, knocking over a hat stand that caused people to move out the way. Galaxy looked to see the man that had been possessed by the Family, standing with a gun in his hand and she quickly grabbed Martha and pulled her behind her.

"There will be silence! All of you!" The man shouted and scarecrows started to walk in with the boy Galaxy remembered seeing and Jenny. "That's them, isn't it?" Martha whispered to her and she nodded slightly. "I said silence!" The man shouted again. "Mr Clarke! What's going on?" A man asked and Mr Clark shot him with his gun, making him turn to dust.

"Mr Smith, everything I told you, just forget it! Don't say anything." Marthe exclaimed. "We asked for silence!" Baines called out, forcing everyone to stop shrieking, "Now then. We have a few questions for Mr Smith."

"No, better than that. The teacher. He's the Doctor. I heard them talking." The little girl said as she skipped to the Family and Galaxy cursed, she hadn't noticed her watching them. "You took human form." Baines said. "Of course I'm human, I was born human! As were you, Baines. And Jenny, and you, Mr Clarke! What is going on? This is madness!"

"And a human brain, too! Simple, thick and dull." Baines said, laughing. "He's no good like this." Jenny said. "We need a Time Lord." Clarke added. "Easily done." Baines said, raising his gun at John and Galaxy moved to step in front but Martha stopped her. "We can't have you blowing your cover."

"Change back." Baines demanded. "I don't know what you're talking about." John said, shaking his head.

"Change back!"

"I literally do not know..." He started but Jenny grabbed Martha and pulled away from Galaxy. "Get off me!" She shouted as she was held like a shield with a gun to her head. "Martha!" Galaxy shouted, moving forward but John pulled her back so she was behind him. "She's your friend, isn't she? Doesn't this scare you enough to change back?"

"I don't know what you mean!" He said, frantically, moving slightly to try and block Galaxy from her gun which caught the attention of Jenny. "Wait a minute, the maid told me about Smith and the woman, that woman, there!" She shouted, pointing to Galaxy.

"Then let's have you!" Clarke grabbed Galaxy and held her in front of him with his gun at her, but she wasn't held as close as Martha was to Jenny. "Let her go!" John shouted, glaring at him.

"Have you enjoyed it, Doctor? Being human? Has it taught you wonderful things, are you better, rickher, wiser? Then let's see you answer this. Which one of them do you want us to kill? Maid of mistress? You friend or your love? Your choice."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.2K 341 9
The Doctor found his mate, his Bonded, his Chosen, in the form of the best friend of who would become his companion. He found the one who makes him f...
59.4K 2.7K 27
I am The Bad Wolf, and I will never forgive the Doctor for making me this way... I don't know how it happened, but I do know that the Doctor...
383 5 11
The Doctor saved the universe from the final flux event and made some discoveries about her past in the process. To take her mind off it all, The Doc...
250 6 11
when the 14th doctors plan to take the nobles and the temples on holiday goes wrong, he ends up somewhere he never thought he would ever be again, an...