Skin 2 Skin (Completed)

By Bee90s

"You no tell this girl that I said, I want no relations with a darkie?" She spat to me, making my eyes go wid... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Discussion Board
Bonus Chapter II
Bonus Chapter III
Bonus Chapter IIII
New Book
Newest Book
New Book
New Book

23.

40.2K 1.8K 1.7K
By Bee90s

Madison
8pm

"Madison." I heard my mother's voice call through my room's door.

"Yes?" I answered, sitting up a bit from Gio's chest as it heaved up and down from him smoking his blunt.

"Are the two of you hungry, baby?" She went on asking and I looked down to Gi who shook his head.

"Nah, I already ate." He spoke softly to me ending with a smirk and I couldn't help but to laugh.

He was so nasty.

"No, we're fine."

"Maybe a little later." I called back, laying back down on his chest again while he blew smoke into the air.

"Okay, just let me know." She spoke before walking away completely and I leaned over a bit to make sure the towel was still under the door.

He wasn't supposed to be smoking in here but he claimed he needed to so he could calm himself down.

Whatever that meant.

"I think I'm gon' tell your moms on you and shit." Gi ended up blurting out while I quickly looked down at him with knitted eyebrows.

"What? No."

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked in disbelief while he looked into my eyes as his sat low. I could tell his weed high was beginning to set in.

"I don't know." He shrugged, licking his lips.

"I feel like my baby deserves to know what my other lil' baby been doing to herself." He spoke gravely and I tapped his arm gently, rolling my eyes afterwards.

"Shush."

"Nah. Real shit." He declared, licking his lips as he took another pull from his blunt.

"No, Gi."

"This stays between you and me. They don't need to know, I'm grown." I expressed myself, making him scoff as he leaned over to put his blunt out in the makeshift ashtray he'd made for himself.

"I don't know, I'a think about it."

"Cause' you was on sum' bullshit, ma." He voiced, wrapping his arm around my waist now with a smug smile.

"And you ain't talked to me in a month?" He added, taunting me now.

"Yeah, it's over for yo' little ass..."

"Well how about you? You were about to quit your job." I retorted, defending myself. He'd made stupid decisions too that deserved to be shared.

If he wanted to snitch on me, I would snitch on him too.

"Wait until I tell my dad that." I lifted my eyebrows jokingly.

"Yeah aight."

"He ain't gon' believe yo' ass, you ain't got no proof."

"And neither do yo-" I started but stopped as he snickered to himself, rubbing his hand over the patches on my legs.

"Yeah, gon' head. Keep talkin', make that hole deeper for yourself." He dared me and I smacked my lips, shoving his hand away from me.

"So, what?"

"You're going to be a little snitch now?" I sassed, rubbing my hand down his face softly and he nodded with a satisfied smirk.

"Oh okay."

"Wait until the streets hear this one." I joked and he grabbed me roughly in his arms, mushing his head into my neck as he bit down into my skin.

"Ow, babe! Stop." I whined, laughing uncontrollably as he chuckled to himself at my words.

"Keep talkin' shit." He warned as I smiled up at him, grabbing at his facial hair now.

He then looked into my eyes, looking at me in fascination. You could tell it'd been sometime away from each other because we were both infatuated with one another right now. I just wanted to talk to him and hold him and love on him.

That month was way too long.

Wasting no time, he got on top of me completely as he got in between my legs and left small kisses on my neck, trailing them down toward my chest.

"Gi." I warned, grabbing his face to make him stop as he continued to make his way down to my titties.

"Gi." I pulled him away seriously, making him look me into my eyes.

"Aight." He abided, getting off me completely as we laid side by side again, calming ourselves down from yet again another high.

Lord knows I wanted him but we'd already established we wouldn't do anything until things were better but he was making me want him more and more.

That wasn't fair.

"My apologies, mamí." He went on apologizing to me and I waved it off. I wasn't mad at him, I was just horny and I'm guessing he was too.

"Sé que dije que te daría tiempo pero quiero meterte la polla dentro." He sighed deeply and I looked at him with innocent eyes.

"What'd you say?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing, baby."

"Tell me sum.." He changed the energy completely, putting all his attention on me now.

"What's been gon' on since we ain't been talkin'?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you.." I trailed off, following him in changing the mood to something more appropriate.

"What? What's up?" He asked, fully engaging in conversation now.

"They finally gave it to us."

"I got the raise." I expressed, excitedly to tell him and he looked over to me, nodding with a smirk.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded hesitatingly, wondering why he didn't seem as shocked as I was.

"Yes, Gi."

"After a whole year." I scoffed, thankful that I'd kept hope. Lord knows I was the only one in my department who did.

"Yeah, I know. I actually already knew." He corrected, making me ridge my eyebrows.

"What? How?" I pouted, wanting him to be surprised but that was obviously a fail.

"I knew before you knew baby-"

"-but we wasn't talking at the time, so I couldn't say shit." He spoke up, making me gasp loudly.

"What?"

"And you didn't say anything? I can't believe you." I hit him softly and he chuckled to himself.

"Yo' ass should've never been stubborn for a whole month. Maybe I would've told you when I first heard about it weeks ago."

"Yeah, you too." I sassed back to him and he nodded in agreement.

"You're right, ma."

"But since we tellin' each other shit.." He trailed off, grabbing at his chin hairs.

"I moved out."

"I don't live by my mama spot no more." He revealed, making my eyebrows shoot up.

"Wait. Really?" I asked in confusion, wanting to know where he was living then.

"Yeah, mamí."

"I told my moms if she can't respect you then I don't want nothing to do with her." He shrugged nonchalantly and my heart instantly dropped, making me look at him with guilt in my eyes.

That was not what I'd wanted. I did not want for him and his mom to fall out over me. I just wanted everyone to come together and be one.

"Gi." I looked down at my hands, sitting up completely now as he laid there with a composed face and slanted lips.

"Babe, that's not what I wanted." I spoke my feelings, feeling horrible in this moment and he shrugged his shoulders with no care in the care.

"Yeah, I know but that's what gon' on."

"This shit too deep and it went too far for me to just let that shit slide. In my mind, it ain't no coming back from it, Madison."

"Real shit." He spoke sternly and I looked at him in worry.

I didn't approve of it, no matter how he felt or how I felt towards his mom. His relationship with her was most important.

"So where have you been staying, Gi?" I stressed, just trying to get more information.

"The homie, Spinny, crib."

"You remember Spinny." He acknowledged for me and though he was right, that didn't mean that I was okay with it.

Spinny was no good, just like his brothers so I'm sure his month without me had been eventful. And that's probably why he was going to quit.

To do dumb shit with them.

"Hm." Was all I said, looking elsewhere.

"I'm bout' to get my own spot though, I started looking at places already." He expressed and I jolted my head back, trying to keep a poker face but it was no use.

"Oh." I spoke lightly, rolling my eyes discreetly and he scoffed, chuckling afterwards.

"Don't start, bro."

"No. That's good, Gi." I spoke in a high pitched voice as I turned to him and he slanted his lips.

"Yeah?" He asked in amusement and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure."

"Yeah Aight. Stop fuckin' lyin'."

And though he was right about me lying, I didn't want him to think that I didn't want him to excel. It's just for him to all of this without me was heartbreaking.

But I guess that's what I'd asked for when I blocked him for a month.

"I'm not lying. It's just you know we had a plan so for you to just do that.." I trailed off, scoffing to myself.

"Never mind." I dismissed it all together, not wanting to start another argument.

If he wanted a place without me, he could do just that.

"Pause."

"Ain't you the one that said don't let me hold you back? You the one that told me to get my own spot, Madison."

"You remember that?" He challenged, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah but you know I didn't mean it, you know that I wanted us to live together but okay, Gi."

"Do what you want." I waved off completely, tired of talking about this now.

This topic came up time and time again and I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"We haven't talked for a month so I expected you to be moving on with your life."

"I just wish I would've did the same with mine." I stood to my feet and walked away from the bed completely while he mumbled things under his breath.

"So fuckin' dramatic." He muttered, getting out of the bed too and following after me.

"Stop, Gi-"

"Get the fuck over here and stop playin' with me." He roughly grabbed me, pulling me toward him as we wrapped our arms around each other.

"Drama, bro." He shook his head, placing a kiss onto my lips as he now towered over me.

"Stop saying I'm dramatic. I'm not being dramatic."

"You know that was our plan." I pressed, looking up into his eyes.

"Aight, baby. You're right." He bent down a bit to get on my level.

"Yes, I knew it was our plan but I ain't know what you was gon' do and I needed to start looking."

"A nigga wasn't tryn' be cramped up in another nigga spot forever."

"Come on now, you know me." He argued and I nodded in understanding. He wasn't that type at all.

He needed his own space and it had to be clean at all times. Spinny was the completely opposite.

"I know." I spoke in agreement, looking down then back up into his eyes.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Look."

"Don't even stress that shit." He shrugged it off.

"We gon' get our own spot, aight? Me and you." He placed small kisses onto my cheek now and I smiled wide.

"Really?"

"Yes, babygirl." He assured.

"You got yo' raise now and I got one too. Ain't shit holdin' us back but us now."

"And time." I expressed, holding a finger up. I knew we couldn't just jump back into things.

It was going to take time.

"Yeah, I know." He agreed, thinking long and hard.

"How bout' we give that shit a month? We gon' start looking and getting back on track then at the end of the month, we gon' get our spot."

"Okay." I instantly nodded, liking that idea better than his other. I really wanted us to live together.

"Aight?"

"And you sure that's what you want?" He asked again, just for clarification.

"Yes, babe. That's all I want."

"Aight then."

"It's your world, baby. Whatever you want, you gon' have."

*

Thoughts?

Concerns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 86
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...
1.7M 88.1K 58
"I know I should've talked to you about it but I-" I started but stopped, looking down at my feet again. I had no excuse. The only thing on my mind...
12.2K 325 24
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...
886K 8.7K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...