Rosalie Hale's little sister

By VittoriaBitencourt

Violet Cullen is Rosalie's little sister, but she's a witch. How will she adapt to her family full of vampire... More

Prologue
The day my life changed completely
The second worst night of my life
Starting in a new family
New Rosalie
A while later
Forks
First day of school
New girl
Bella Swan
Vision
Revealed secrets
Baseball
Hunt
Danger
Everything is fine
Flashback 1 - Ryan King
The entire family knows
I'm not a little girl anymore
High school
Birthday
Not so perfect party
Flashback 2 - First time
Flashback 3 - The talk
Moving
Getting used to my new life
Flashback 4 - New brother
Is Bella dead?
Night at Bella's house
Flashback 5 - New mom
Confusions and a werewolf
My brother is going to die
Flashback 6 - New father or trainer?
My family is back
Volterra and a new friend
Flashback 7 - Violet's birth
They are back
Back to school
Flashback 8 - Brothers' birth
Slumber party
Remembering the horrible night
Flashback 9 - Violet finds out she's a witch
The hostage escape
Cullens and Kings
Invader
Date?
Quileute legends and revelations
Seattle murders
Newborns
Making plans
The escape
The escape - part 2
The party
Telling the truth
The bet
Graduation ceremony
Graduation party
Uniting the witches
Battle preparations
The battle and the Volturi
The Volturi came for a visit
Solving problems
How it all began
The three sisters
Sisters fight
Regrets
The big day
Soulmate
First date
Pregnancy
Family apart
Agreement between Edward and Jacob
Pregnancy arguments
Meeting his family
Werewolves vs Vampires
Chat between Carlisle, Jake, and me
Jacob's idea
The human who drinks blood
Maternal instincts
A night with Jake in my bed
Jake vs Rose
Hearing thoughts
Love and friendship
Spilled blood
Renesmee's birth
Youngest family member
Defending my imprint
Dating proposal
Surprises
Family reunion
Children of the Moon
Old friends
Does Charlie know the truth?
Father and daughter meet again
News and arm wrestling
The second first time
Renesmee has been discovered
Death penalty
Caught in the act
The Denali
The shield
Full house
The truth about my aunt and my brothers
Vampire union
Final battle - part 1
Final battle - part 2
Happy endings
Mary Alice Call
Bachelorette party
Telling the family
Epilogue

I now pronounce you husband and wife

1.1K 14 0
By VittoriaBitencourt

I woke up. It was the best sleep I've ever had. Of course that potion helped me enough. Today was the big day. The best day of my life. My princess day.

As soon as I woke up, Alice and Rose walked in my room.

"No, no, no!" Alice spoke, putting me back on bed.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Today is your day, Vi. We don't want you to waste your energy with unnecessary things." Rose spoke.

"Unnecessary like having breakfast since I'm starving?" I asked.

"That's why we'll bring your breakfast for you." Alice said.

"Great!" I said. I wouldn't have to get up then.

"What do you want to eat?" Rose asked.

"Pancakes with honey on top and strawberries. But you just tell that to Esme, 'cause I know none of you know how to cook."

Rose got down to ask Esme to make my favorite breakfast.

"What do you wanna drink?" Alice asked.

"Orange juice."

"Right away!" she said, leaving my room.

"They could do this everyday..." I thought out loud.

Ten minutes later Rose brought me food and Alice brought me juice. They waited for me to eat, then Alice took the plate and glass back to the kitchen.

"What you two plan to do with me? A bridal day?" I asked.

"Exactly." Rose answered.

"Everyone is occupied with the decor, so we're responsible for you." Alice said.

"What will you do first?" I asked.

"First you're going to take a bath, then we'll do your nails." Rose said.

"And by any chance will you bath me?" I said jokingly.

I went into the bathroom, where they had already prepared everything. They had left separate lingerie and a robe on the bathroom counter, and the bathtub was already full, with red rose petals floating in the water. I took a long, relaxing bath, something I hadn't done in a long time.

I put on the lingerie that was separated and put the robe over it and then went back to my room, where the two were waiting for me, ready to do my nails.

"I'll do your toenails and Rose your finger nails." Alice spoke.

I laid on my bed, and relaxed while they painted my nails.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper, Edward, and Bella are setting the decor." Alice said.

"Where's Nessie?"

"We left Renesmee with Charlie while we settled everything." Rose said.

In less than half hour they finished.

"Will you do my makeup and everything? Isn't it too early?" I asked.

"Violet, do you know what time it is?" Alice asked me.

"No..."

"It's 2 pm." Rose said.

"Did I sleep that much?! Wow, that's why I felt amazing when I woke up." I said.

The wedding was at 4 pm.

"Lucky you we're fast." Alice said. "At least you didn't do like Bella who barely even slept before her wedding."

"I'll do your hair and Alice will do your makeup." Rose spoke.

"Alright."

Alice took my hand delicately and took me to sit in front of the mirror in my room. I sat on a chair and she did my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror in the end.

"Wow, Alice! I thought it could be a little exaggerated, since you were the one doing it, but it's perfect! I love it!" I said.

"Wondeful! Because I loved it too!"

"I'll do your hair now. How do you want it?" Rose asked me.

"A loose bun," I said.

Rose dried my hair and not long later my hair was finished. "Do you like it?" she asked.

I looked myself in the mirror. "It's wonderful!"

"Great, now that you had your bath, nails done, makeup done and hair done, we'll get ready, we'll be back in a few minutes to help you with your dress." Alice told me.

"Okay."

In ten minutes they were both ready with their hair done, makeup done, and already dressed. Besides picking my dress and heels, I've also picked Rose's, Alice's, Esme's, Bella's, and Nessie's.

Rose's dress was baby pink with fallen sleeves on the soulders and with a fabulous slit. Alice's dress was baby blue with delicate lace on the top. Esme's dress was a dark blue showing cleavage and lace on the back. Bella's dress was red and sleeveless. And Renesmee's dress was white.

I made the decision that Nessie would be my flower girl and she would carry the rings in the altar. Jake was Seth's best man. I had to choose someone to be my maid of honor, at first I was between Bela, Rose, and Alice, but I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I chose Leah as my maid of honor. Edward would play the piano.

"You two are beautiful." I told Alice and Rose.

"No, we're pretty at most. You'll be beautiful." Alice said.

"You really have a goos taste in clothing. We love the dresses!" Rose said.

"I know. That's why I have a degree in fashion design..." I said.

"Okay, enough of chatting, let's put you in your dress!" Alice said excitedly.

Alice took my dress which had been hanging on the closet. She opened the zipper of the bag my dress had been in and took it off.

They helped me in the dress. Rose closed the zipper and then I put my heels. Now I was officially ready.

"Oh. My. God." They both gasped.

"So? What do you think?" I asked them anxiously.

"Amazing!" they both said.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint us on your wedding dress choice." Alice said.

It was indeed beautiful. It had a lot of layers, which made volume, with lace on the top, in shape of flowers.

Just as we got ready, Esme walked in. "Oh my God! Honey, you look beautiful!" her voice was trembling a little.

She would've been crying if she could. I hugged her. "You're also beautiful, mom."

"Let's go! We'll help you get down." Alice said.

We got down the stairs to the first floor, where Carlisle was waiting to walk me down the aisle.

"You look beautiful, Princess." Carlisle said before kissing my forhead and hugging me.

Since the first time I met him, Carlisle looked like he was crying.

Esme, Rose, and Alice left to sat on their places. Bella arrived with Renesmee, who would walked in with me and Carlisle.

"You look amazing, Violet." Bella spoke.

"You too."

Then she quickly went to join Esme, Alice, Rose, Emmett, and Jasper.

Before the big entrance, I turned to Renesmee, who gave me a big smile.

"You know what to do, right, Nessie?" I asked.

"Yes! You look beautiful, sis!" she told me, tears started forming in my eyes.

I took Carlisle's arm, who was holding my bouquet, he then gave to me so I could hold it, it was a bouquet of violets. We heard the music starts and then we entered.

I was looking everywhere with a big grin. In the back there were Sapphira, Julie, Jennifer, and Sarah holding May who was asleep in her arms. The wolves, Embry, Quil, Paul, Jared, Sam, and Emily were also in the back. In the middle were Janet, Ryan, Grace, Thomas, and Helen. Janet's stomach was bigger, she must be five months pregnant.

In the front were Kate, Garrett, Tanya, Carmen, and Eleazar. On the other side were Esme, Rose, Alice, Emmett, Bella, and Jasper, and then Sue, Charlie, and Billy. Besides Seth was Jake, who looked too happy. On the left, who would be beside me, was Leah.

Of course there were more people at my wedding, but these were the ones I paid attention to. After I glared at Seth, I couldn't look at anyone else. He had the most beautiful smile on his face. My father took me to Seth, and then the ceremony started.

The wedding vows were simple and traditional. After that Nessie was between me and Seth and handed us the rings. I put one on his finger and he put the other on mine.

"Seth Clearwater, do you promise to love and respect her forevermore?"

"I do." Seth answered, smiling.

"And you, Violet Abigail Cullen, do you promise to love and respect him forevermore?"

"I do." I responded, we were both smiling now.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

Seth and I kissed passionately, while everyone cheered.

Soon after the ceremony people were coming to congratulate us. Esme was the first.

"Dear, I'm so proud and happy for you! You and Seth deserve all the best in life!" Esme spoke, hugging me then Seth.

"I'm really happy that you've found your mate, Violet. I love you, Princess." Carlisle told me, while he hugged me.

Then it was Emmett and Jasper. They hugged me and congratulated me, then they went to Seth.

"Congratulations to you both, but know if you hurt our little sister you're dead, man." Emmett warned him.

I didn't know if he was joking or not. Edward, Bella, and Nessie, who was being held by Edward, came to us.

"You two deserve happiness, just like Bella and I." Edward said. "Congratulations."

"Thanks, Eddie." I said hugging him.

"Are you happy, Nessie?" I asked her, grinning.

"Yes! Very much!" she told me, extending her arms to Seth and I.

Then the Denali came to congratulate us. Then the wolves came, Sapphira, Julie, Sarah, Janet and Ryan, Grace and Thomas, and lastly Charlie, Billy and Sue.

After everyone got to greet us and congratulate us we went to the dance floore, where I first dance with Seth, then Carlisle, while Seth danced with Sue, then I danced with Charlie and Seth with Esme, Leah and Seth, and Jake and I, Edward and I, and Bella and Seth, Seth and Alice, and Jasper and I, Rose and Seth, and Emmett and I, then it was the cousins turn: Eleazar and I while Seth danced with Carmen, Kate and Seth, and Garrett and I, and lastly it was our friends turn: Embry and I and Seth and Sarah, Thomas and I, and Seth and Grace, Seth and Janet, and Ryan and I, and after all I danced with the wolves while Seth danced with the rest of the witches.

It was all wonderful, but it was also so tiring, all the dancing, wedding plans, my nervousness to walk down the aisle... but we made it and survived everything, and now we were going to the best part of the night: our honeymoon!

Seth and I walked in the car who was waiting for us in front of my house. While we left the guests watched us, waving.

"Where are we going?" Seth asked me.

"We'll travel the world!" I told him.

"I mean our first destination!" Seth told me chuckling.

"First destination: France."

Our first destination couldn't be better, we were about to know the most romantic place in the world! This honeymoon was going to be the best experience in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.3K 60
Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. Dying without being able to fulfill my dream, I wishe...
281K 5.2K 52
Alexis Cullen is the biological daughter of Carlisle Cullen. At one point, before he met Esme, he was in love with a human and ended up marrying her...
933K 39.5K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
144K 4.3K 30
ɪʀɪꜱʜ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ A term used to describe siblings born 12 months or less apart. When Nora and Bella moved across the country to live with their d...