Sanders Sides Preferences/Ima...

By SomeQueerSimp

I've been reading these and now I feel inspired to make one. I'll also do an X reader oneshot if requested, o... More

How You Met
How you became friends
contacts for eachother
you have a nightmare
your "secret" language
Fave pictures with eachother
Remy & Emile
They confess to you
1st date
Your first kiss
You need help with your period
FYI
Nicknames for eachother
you wear his clothes
first "I Love You"'s
PDA
he cheats on you
He Carries You
He gets Jelous
They meet your family
They Spoil You (Part 1)
They spoil you (Part 2)
They give you a massage
He comforts you
Cuddling
Fave disney channel show to watch together
After surgery
A/N
Conversations
Karaoke night
Coming out: Genderfluid
What you steal from him
They want attention part 1
Conversations part 2
They want attention part 2

Abandonment/Trust issues

628 12 9
By SomeQueerSimp

Requested by: PeacefulLavender
Warning: may be a bit emotional
I only did the main 6 for this one because my brain cannot think up enough to do all 8. I also want to apologize for taking so long to publish these. Writers block sucks.

Roman:
It had been a rough morning. Nothing in particular happened, but every little thing seemed to bother you. When Roman knocked on the door up of the blue, you were startled. You were already on edge because of your mood. His bright smile faded when you hesitantly invited him in. He decided to think nothing of it for the time being. Him being there helped your mood a bit, but you were still struggling.
You had left his side to go get some water when you stubbed your toe on the dining room table. That was the final breaking point. You broke down sobbing as you fell to the floor.
Roman heard this from the other room and instantly ran to your side. He tried to comfort you. He went to hug you, but you flinched and pushed him away. You didn't really know why, but you were afraid in that moment.
Roman was shocked to say the least. You had never reacted like that towards him. He quickly regained his own composure and sat on the floor next to you. He leaned on the wall and you two just sat there. The only noise had been your sobs.
When you finally calmed down, Roman spoke up.
"What's wrong, love?" He spoke softly, almost as if he spoke to loud, you would shatter. You shook your head in response. You couldn't really form words at the moment. You were to scared.
You were scared he'd think the tears were pointless. Scared that he'd think your too sensitive. Scared that he'd laugh.
Deep down you knew you shouldn't be scared. You knew he'd comfort you and that he wanted to be there for you. You just couldn't bring yourself to talk to him.
"Please" he whispered. "You don't have to tell me what happened, just please, tell me what I can do to help"
You could tell by the way he spoke. He hated seeing you like this. He just wanted you to be happy.
You tried to speak, but the words seemed to catch in your throat. You just leaned into him instead. His arm instinctively wrapped around your shoulder and held you close as you cried.
You knew you were safe with him.

Virgil:
You and Virgil were sitting on the couch, enjoying each others company while you had a shared day off. Everything was going really well. You two had plenty of snacks and watched a bunch of movies as you cuddled.
He had laughed a bit when you clung onto him when you started your relaxing day. Of course he wasn't laughing AT you, he just thought it was cute. But you didn't realize that. It didn't stop you from holding onto him and wanting to be close. The thought never left your mind though. What if he was laughing at you? What if he thought you were childish? Or clingy?
You couldn't get yourself to stop thinking about it.
After most of the day had passed, you had decided to order pizza for dinner. Virgil had left to go pick it up, and you broke. You wrapped your arms around yourself as you brought your knees to your chest. Him not being there while thoughts were running through your head triggered emotions and memories in you that you forgot you had. You stared thinking about past relationships. How terrible they were. How awful the endings were. The you started think about Virgil. You don't want to lose him. You love him.
You don't know how much time has passed while you were crying, but you knew it was enough time for Virgil to go get the pizza.
You faintly heard him call for you, but you couldn't respond. You tried to force down a sob that threatened to escape. Your thought that maybe if he didn't hear you crying, he'd never know. But the sob forced its way out.
Virgil had made his way to you and worry flooded him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. He whispered sweet nothings to you while you continued to cry.
"Please talk to me" he whispered.
You spilled out everything that you had been feeling and thinking. Virgil listened intently as he stroked the top of you head and intertwined you fingers.
"Babe" he said softly "I will never leave you. I love you. I know it's cheesy but your my one and only."
He kissed you softly, and suddenly everything felt right again.

Patton:
You have been struggling quite a bit lately. Motivation was low. You were constantly tired. Simply, you were in a very depressive mood. Patton picked up on it rather quickly. He wanted to wait it out and let you come talk to him when you were ready, but that never happened. He got worried and tried to ask you what was wrong. You just faked a smile and told him that everything was okay. He didn't believe you, but decided against prying.
You had been in bed for almost two days straight, only getting out of bed to go to the bathroom. Patton was there when this started and when he visited two days later and saw you in the same state, he decided that he needed to pry. He sat next to you on the bed as you laid down, buried in blankets.
"Hey" he said quietly. You just hummed out a response. Not wanting to move, and not wanting him to see your tear stained, sleep deprived face. You may have been in bed for two days straight, but you didn't get much sleep.
"What's going on?" He asked, desperately trying to get you to talk to him. You just shrugged. He let out a soft sigh. He couldn't help the tears that welled up in his eyes. He was extremely worried about you at this point.
"Why won't you talk to me?" He choked out through his own tears "do you not trust me?"
Hearing him crying set something off in you and you sat up abruptly. Tears streamed down your face as you brought you hand to his face, cupping his cheek and rubbing tears away with your thumb.
"It's not your fault. Please don't think you did anything wrong." You said through a sad smile. "It's hard to trust when all you have from the past is evidence that you shouldn't."
He nodded in understanding and kissed you softly. It relaxed you a bit. You managed to tell him what's been going on.
He helped you get some motivation. He drew you a bath. While you were in there he made you breakfast and a cup of coffee. Everything wasn't just fixed like that, but it certainly helped.

Logan:
You had gone to Logan's house to spend time with him. You were feeling lonely and just wanted his company. When he opened the door you instantly hugged him. He hugged you back and rubbed the small of your back. He lead you inside and closed the door behind you.
He asked if you were okay and you just nodded. You two went to the couch and cuddled while he read to you. You sat like that for a while. When Logan finished his book he closed it and set it to the side. He seemed to be in a bit lost in thought.
"What's going on inside that head of yours?" You asked him, desperate to break the silence.
"What's your biggest fear?" He blurts out suddenly. You were a bit take aback by the suddenly question.
"You." You spoke. Not exactly thinking, but it was the truth.
"Me?!" He responded, confused as to what you meant. You nodded in response.
"I'm scared that one day you'll look in the mirror and see yourself as I see you. You will realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me..." you ranted out. You refused to make eye contact with him as you felt him staring at you.
"I'm terrified that you'll leave." You finished and let out a shaky breath. Your vision blurred slightly as your eyes started to sting with tears. Everything went quiet for a few seconds as Logan processed what you said, though the few seconds feel like an eternity.
"I'm not going anywhere" he finally said. He pulls you into him and places a kiss on the top of your head.
"I know I'm not the best with emotions, but I love you. If only you saw yourself the way I see you. If you did, you wouldn't have that fear."
You look up at him with a teary smile. He smiles softly back and kisses you. He pulls away and rests his forehead against your own.
"Thank you" you mumble out

Janus:
You were spending time with a friend. You two were just baking and having fun. The day went by and you had baked a shit ton of cookies and killed 3 different speakers from playing music all day. You two decide to relax and enjoy your cookies. You were sitting on a stool in your kitchen, a cookie in hand, when you heard your front door open. It startled you and you fell out of your chair. Your friend laughed and helped you up, as you saw Janus run into the room.
"Are you okay?" He asked frantically. You laughed and nodded, explaining to him what happened. You introduced your friend to Janus and vice versa. You saw your friend checking out Janus, but decided to think nothing of it. The three of you continued spending time together.
Throughout the time together, your friend kept flirting with Janus and trying to get closer to him. Janus didn't notice your friend doing this, but he noticed you getting upset and detached. You trust Janus, but your afraid he might think your friend is better than you and leave you.
After a while your friend left, giving Janus their number right before they did. You sat on the couch and wrapped yourself in a blanket once they left, just wanting to drown out the really of the world for a bit. Janus sat next to you on the couch and pulled you into him.
"Please don't leave me" you mumbled softly, almost inaudibly. He heard you though.
"Is that why you got upset? You think I'm going to leave you?" He asked, worry lacing his voice. You just nodded as tears started to fall.
He lifted your chin to look at him as he wiped your tears away.
"I will never leave you" he said softly. Kissing you on the nose before pulling you close to cuddle.

Remus:
You were sitting on your bed, crying. Your now ex best friend had ended the friendship and you were struggling with it. This lead to you thinking about the past and the future. The fear that everyone you love will leave you. Sitting in the front of your mind. Especially Remus. Him being the first non-toxic relationship in you life, you didn't want to lose that.
You were to lost in you own head to hear Remus enter your house, or your bedroom for that matter. When he saw you sitting on your bed crying, he freaked out a bit. He didn't really know how to handle the situation. He placed the pile of random things that were i. his arms on the floor and sat on the bed next to you. This startled you out of your thoughts as you looked at Remus with wide eyes like a deer caught in headlights. You quickly wiped your tears away once you realized what was happening.
You averted your gaze from Remus and found interest in the bedsheets as you started to fidget with it.
"I'm sorry" you mumbled. You didn't know what to say, but you felt bad that he saw you in that situation.
He pulled you into his lap as his arms wrapped around your waist.
"You've got nothing to be sorry for" he said. "Do you want to talk about it, or should we take you mind off of it for a bit?"
He said the last part with a wink, causing you to laugh and shake your head.
"Take my mind off of it for a bit. We can talk about it later." You responded. He wiggled his eyebrows at you and you let out a snort in response.

A/N:
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Leave requests or ideas in the comments!
Peace out witches, warlocks, and nonbinary wizards!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.1K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
5.2M 465K 96
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
981K 30.4K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...