Rosalie Hale's little sister

By VittoriaBitencourt

Violet Cullen is Rosalie's little sister, but she's a witch. How will she adapt to her family full of vampire... More

Prologue
The day my life changed completely
The second worst night of my life
Starting in a new family
New Rosalie
A while later
Forks
First day of school
New girl
Bella Swan
Vision
Revealed secrets
Baseball
Hunt
Danger
Everything is fine
Flashback 1 - Ryan King
The entire family knows
I'm not a little girl anymore
High school
Birthday
Not so perfect party
Flashback 2 - First time
Flashback 3 - The talk
Moving
Getting used to my new life
Flashback 4 - New brother
Is Bella dead?
Night at Bella's house
Flashback 5 - New mom
Confusions and a werewolf
My brother is going to die
Flashback 6 - New father or trainer?
My family is back
Volterra and a new friend
Flashback 7 - Violet's birth
They are back
Flashback 8 - Brothers' birth
Slumber party
Remembering the horrible night
Flashback 9 - Violet finds out she's a witch
The hostage escape
Cullens and Kings
Invader
Date?
Quileute legends and revelations
Seattle murders
Newborns
Making plans
The escape
The escape - part 2
The party
Telling the truth
The bet
Graduation ceremony
Graduation party
Uniting the witches
Battle preparations
The battle and the Volturi
The Volturi came for a visit
Solving problems
How it all began
The three sisters
Sisters fight
Regrets
The big day
Soulmate
First date
Pregnancy
Family apart
Agreement between Edward and Jacob
Pregnancy arguments
Meeting his family
Werewolves vs Vampires
Chat between Carlisle, Jake, and me
Jacob's idea
The human who drinks blood
Maternal instincts
A night with Jake in my bed
Jake vs Rose
Hearing thoughts
Love and friendship
Spilled blood
Renesmee's birth
Youngest family member
Defending my imprint
Dating proposal
Surprises
Family reunion
Children of the Moon
Old friends
Does Charlie know the truth?
Father and daughter meet again
News and arm wrestling
The second first time
Renesmee has been discovered
Death penalty
Caught in the act
The Denali
The shield
Full house
The truth about my aunt and my brothers
Vampire union
Final battle - part 1
Final battle - part 2
Happy endings
Mary Alice Call
Bachelorette party
I now pronounce you husband and wife
Telling the family
Epilogue

Back to school

1.2K 23 0
By VittoriaBitencourt

Edward, Alice and I went back to school after a long time. As I did daily, I woke up, got dressed, had breakfast and Alice, Edward and I went to school, but first, we picked Bella up.

Lunch time came, as during the time my family was not in Forks I spent with the other witches, I thought it best this time to sit with my siblings and Bella. I waited for Edward and Bella to arrive at the dining hall for us to sit, Bella asked that we sit with her human friends. Not only did they find it strange, but so did we.

"Have you sent your announcements, yet?" Angela Weber asked Bella. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, but rather I was looking at Alice, who was judging Bella's outfit mentally, I tried not to laugh.

"No." Bella answered. "There's no point, really. Renée knows when I'm graduating. Who else is there?"

"How about you, Alice?" Angela asked.

"All done."

"Lucky you. My mother has a thousand cousins and she expects me to hand-address one to everybody. I'm going to get carpal tunnel. I can't put it off any longer and I'm just dreading it."

"I'll help you. If you don't mind my awful handwriting." Bella said.

"That's so nice of you. I'll come over any time you want."

"Actually, I'd rather go to your house if that's okay — I'm sick of mine. Charlie un-grounded me last night." Bella told her, she obviously had been grounded after going to Italy and being gone for three days.

"Really? I thought you said you were in for life."

"I'm more surprised than you are. I was sure I would at least have finished high school before he set me free."

"Well, this is great, Bella! We'll have to go out to celebrate."

"You have no idea how good that sounds."

"What should we do?" Alice mused.

"Whatever you're thinking, Alice, I doubt I'm that free."

"Free is free, right?" I spoke.

"I'm sure I still have boundaries — like the continental U.S., for example."

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing. Look, let's give it a couple of days to make sure he wasn't joking. It's a school night, anyway."

"We'll celebrate this weekend, then." Alice insisted.

"Sure."

Angela, Alice and I, later Ben joined us, we started talking about our options of what we could do this weekend, when Alice had a vision. Angela started caling her, really worried.

"Alice? Alice!"

"Is it naptime already, Alice?" Edward joked.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming, I guess." she made an excuse.

"Daydreaming's better than facing two more hours of school." Ben said, and he was right, I hated having repetitive classes.

Alice continued the conversation more excited than before. Bella was curious to ask Edward what Alice had seen.

When we were leaving, Mike Newton went to us and started talking with Edward about his car, he was saying he had some problems, I thought that was weird since Mike hated Edward.

"Perhaps it's the cables?" Edward suggested.

"Maybe. I really don't know anything about cars," Mike admitted. "I need to have someone look at it, but I can't afford to take it to Dowling's."

"I know a few things — I could take a look, if you like. Just let me drop Alice, Violet and Bella at home."

"Er...  thanks. But I have to get to work. Maybe some other time."

"Absolutely."

"See ya"

Alice and I went to the backseat of Edward's Volvo.

"You're really notthat good a mechanic, Edward. Maybe you should have Rosalie take a look at it tonight, just so you look good if Mike decides to let you help, you know. Not that it wouldn't be fun to watch his face ifRosalie showed up to help. But since Rosalie is supposed to be across the country attending college, I guess that's not the best idea. Too bad. Though I suppose, for Mike's car, you'll do. It's only within the finer tunings of a good Italian sports car that you're out of your depth." I said.

"And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche. I don't know that I want to wait for Christmas." Alice said.

Edward stopped in front of our house, leaving Alice and me. They both exchanged glances.

"See you later," he told us.

Then Alice and I walked home.

"Any plans for today?" she asked me.

"Not really, if you're implying I could go out with the girls." I said.

"Have you fought or something?" Alice asked, when we were already inside the house, Esme and the others awaiting our arrival.

"No, nothing like that. During the time I stayed in Forks and you didn't, I spent all the time with them, since I spent a long time away from our family I wanted to spend more time at home."

Alice went to her room and I stayed in the living room. Esme came.

"Vi, dinner's almost ready. But I think you should talk to Rose before. She heard your phone rang in your room and went to check it, but when she came back she was different."

I gasped, shocked, I was scared it was Jacob who called.

"Is everything alright, Sweetheart?" Esme asked me.

"Ah-Yeah! Yeah, everything's good! I'll look for Rose." I quickly climbed the stairs.

When I walked in my room, Rose was already waiting for me. It better not be Jacob the one who called!

"Hey, Rose. Mom said you wanted to talk to me. What's up?"

"You didn't tell me!" Rose said, annoyed, but still in shock for some reason.

"I didn't? What didn't I tell you?" I was confused.

"You didn't tell me Grace King was alive, Violet! Your phone rang and since you were at school I came to check who it was, at first I didn't believe..."

"What maked you believe now?"

"I answered. It was the same voice. Would you explain what the hell is happening?!"

Esme came by in less than two seconds.

"Is everything okay, Violet? I heard you and I thought it was better to check on you girls."

"It's okay, Mom. I just forgot to tell Rosalie a little thing."

"Little thing? You forgot to tell me Grace King is alive and in Forks!"

"Calm down, Rose. There's no reason to be like that." Esme said.

"Yes there is! She's Royce's sister!"

"Rose, I know you see Royce in her... But she's not him! You know it! She's my friend since we were kids! We grew up together, she and her mother are totally different then him."

I hugged her and tried calming her.

"I know... I just don't know if I'll be able to look at her without remembering..."

"Why would you, Honey?" Esme asked.

"Because Grace is just like Royce, physically." I told her.

"Please, Vi. Tell me why she's here."

"Grace is a witch too. I found that out when mom, dad and I were leaving, but before we left, Sarah came by and told me Grace and her mother were coming to live in Forks."

"Helen is also here?"

"Yeah, Rose. Sarah and I picked them up at the airport and I helped them move."

"All of places, why would they come to Forks?"

"Because they wanted to find me. They knew I was alive, the just didn't know where I was. Helen, Evelyn and Abigail grew up together, Helen told me. And the three of them promised, if anything happened to them, they would protect their children. Rose, Helen hates talking about Royce, she doesn't consider her child anymore." I told her. "Did you talk with Grace?"

"When I answered she thought it was you, she didn't know we were back. When I told her who it was she was shocked, she knew I was alive, but she was surprised to hear my voice. She wanted to invite you to her house."

"It's okay, Rose. Maybe I should invite them over instead?" I suggested.

"Rose, Dear, I think that's a great idea. It would be good if you talked to them." Esme said.

"Alright then" Rose said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 722 26
Molly's dreams have finally come true and she's free, almost. Silas is gone and she's leaving home but Molly will have to face new challenges, as she...
974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
841K 33.4K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...