I Don't Care

By KeinKein00

We all know the webtoon Lookism right?... Arthir a 26 old man dies with his co worker in his day-shift. He me... More

Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
S̾t̾a̾r̾t̾e̾d̾
S̾-1̾
S̾-2̾
S̶-3
S̾-4̾
S̾-5̾
S͓̽-6
S̾-7̾
내가 잡았다 |S̾-8̾|
S̾-1̾0̾
S̾-1̾1̾
S̾-1̾2̾

S̾-9̾

1.1K 65 6
By KeinKein00

Tԋҽɾҽ ιʂ ɠσιɳɠ ƚσ ҽ α ҽƚƚҽɾ ƈԋαρƚҽɾ ƚԋιʂƚυɾԃα

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽

It was the second day of Mel not waking up. Jeje was about to pass out, the doctors had to give a double dose of calming effects. Camila was always asking questions about the boy.

The doctors would often check the boy up because they were confused about why the boy has not to wake up yet.

The therapist went two times to check on the boy. The therapist was a woman in her thirties. She has dark blonde hair, brown eyes, and was 5'8 tall. The women had small glasses that would sometimes take off.

Camila has been watching her closely. She knew how Mel tries his best to avoid the topic of his depression, and Camila also knows that he's going to feel pressure when he finds out he has to talk about it with someone professional.

Jeje was okay with the therapist however she is scared of how Mel is going to take it. She knew the younger male had difficult times, and talking about them is even more difficult.

Jeje called her parents to send the money because she didn't have it at the moment. This money she plans to spend with Mel after he wakes up. She enjoys spending money with the boy.

Doctors rushing to Mel's room got both females on their feet and asking questions. The nurse told them to come to another room, where they met the previous doctor from yesterday and the therapist.

"The boy has woke up, however, he will be staying at the hospital for another day. We need you to make sure everything is alright with his health."

Finished saying one of the doctors in the room, the therapist nodded, Camila stare at him, while Jeje played with her fingers nodding along.

Camila and Jeje were still not able to talk to Mel yet. More than half the day has gone already and they were still in the hospital.

The doctor called them again an this time they were able to see Mel. The boy was sleeping in the bed, he had some cables in his hands and the usual tube doctors put to patients in the nose.

"He will be discharge tomorrow, everything is fine, however it seems that some of his previous actions on taking some kind of medicine and even though his stomach was clean it seems like there might be some small products still affecting him. There might be harmful for him. So we will have him until tomorrow here and I am going to schedule an appointment to continue his treatment for this."

As the doctor finish speak, the two girls only nodded and walk to the boy's bed. At the moment Mel woke up and was adjusting his vision to the new light.

"H-how you feel?" Camila ask shuttering a little.

Jeje was playing with Mel hair, ask he responded to the question asked

"I feel tired, my head hurts,"

Was all he responded with as he move his left hand to hold his head. As the doctor saw this he decided to leave the boy alone so he could rest. And so did the girls.

Mel felt as if he almost die, this has never happen to him before so why now? Easy, the body was still not recover properly. Alade has previously told him that there would be times were the body would collapse. He can't over due the body unless he was close to Alade for help.

When Alade was here he would give him some pills that were apparently free for being new to the transmigration world. Mel sat down, he had a big headache. He then lay down, thinking how did he over did this body? Was it because he was playing video games? But he went to sleep early.......

How long has he been in the hospital? How was Daniel doing? Did anything important happened? He needed to remember the plot again.....

With this thoughts in mind Mel quickly fall asleep.

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽

Daniel had text Mel more than twenty messages. The boy didn't know why was the other boy at school. Half of the day was already gone by and there was no a single sign of Mel. Daniel was worry, even though he knows the other boys for a short time. He has gotten used to the ball of sunshine.

Maybe he is busy? Is what Daniel kept telling himself. The yellow hair boy (Jay) was worry as hell for Mel too.

His expressions don't show it but inside he was dying to know where the other was. Was he sick? Missing? Was he kidnapped? His thoughts where everywhere. This was his first friend that actually enjoy the silent.

Mel was constantly the one talking because he was okay with Jay saying one or two words.

The school finish, Mel still no where to be found. Jay goes to his apartment fast. And Daniel tries to called Mel again.

Tԋιʂ ιʂ ʂԋσɾƚ Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ I ϝσɾɠσƚ ιɳ ɯԋιƈԋ ƈԋαρƚҽɾ I ɯαʂ ʂσ I ɯιʅʅ ƚɾყ ƚσ ɯɾιƚҽ ɱσɾҽ ɳҽxƚ ƚιɱҽ.

Aʅʂσ ԋαρρყ ρɾιԃҽ Mσɳƚԋ ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 753 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
200K 12.4K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...
2.1K 117 6
"Heh... 52 years of my life... Just gone away like this... No vacation... No family... No friends... Nothing...." He coughs out some blood. "I was so...
34.9K 670 7
"how about we go again?" A series of Jay and Daniels smutty experiences Status: #46 lookism Please, I'm begging you don't read this piece of shit...