Rosalie Hale's little sister

By VittoriaBitencourt

Violet Cullen is Rosalie's little sister, but she's a witch. How will she adapt to her family full of vampire... More

Prologue
The day my life changed completely
The second worst night of my life
Starting in a new family
New Rosalie
A while later
Forks
First day of school
New girl
Bella Swan
Vision
Revealed secrets
Baseball
Hunt
Danger
Everything is fine
Flashback 1 - Ryan King
The entire family knows
I'm not a little girl anymore
High school
Birthday
Not so perfect party
Flashback 2 - First time
Flashback 3 - The talk
Moving
Getting used to my new life
Flashback 4 - New brother
Night at Bella's house
Flashback 5 - New mom
Confusions and a werewolf
My brother is going to die
Flashback 6 - New father or trainer?
My family is back
Volterra and a new friend
Flashback 7 - Violet's birth
They are back
Back to school
Flashback 8 - Brothers' birth
Slumber party
Remembering the horrible night
Flashback 9 - Violet finds out she's a witch
The hostage escape
Cullens and Kings
Invader
Date?
Quileute legends and revelations
Seattle murders
Newborns
Making plans
The escape
The escape - part 2
The party
Telling the truth
The bet
Graduation ceremony
Graduation party
Uniting the witches
Battle preparations
The battle and the Volturi
The Volturi came for a visit
Solving problems
How it all began
The three sisters
Sisters fight
Regrets
The big day
Soulmate
First date
Pregnancy
Family apart
Agreement between Edward and Jacob
Pregnancy arguments
Meeting his family
Werewolves vs Vampires
Chat between Carlisle, Jake, and me
Jacob's idea
The human who drinks blood
Maternal instincts
A night with Jake in my bed
Jake vs Rose
Hearing thoughts
Love and friendship
Spilled blood
Renesmee's birth
Youngest family member
Defending my imprint
Dating proposal
Surprises
Family reunion
Children of the Moon
Old friends
Does Charlie know the truth?
Father and daughter meet again
News and arm wrestling
The second first time
Renesmee has been discovered
Death penalty
Caught in the act
The Denali
The shield
Full house
The truth about my aunt and my brothers
Vampire union
Final battle - part 1
Final battle - part 2
Happy endings
Mary Alice Call
Bachelorette party
I now pronounce you husband and wife
Telling the family
Epilogue

Is Bella dead?

1.2K 27 0
By VittoriaBitencourt

It has been a few months since I have been living temporarily with Sarah and Jennifer. I didn't want to live away from my parents and siblings, but since Grace and Helen arrived in Forks I wanted to continue living here.

As I expected, Bella was not able to stay out of danger. In the beginning, she went to La Push every day to meet Jacob Black and the two of them rode motorcycles together. She was almost injured by werewolves, almost rode a motorcycle with an unknown person, and almost was seriously injured by falling off her bike. All these times I warned Alice, but since nothing really bad happened to Bella, Alice never went back to Forks.

One day I was at Helen and Grace's house, having dinner, and when I went to get up after dinner was over, I had one of my visions, the ones that show the present. Bella jumped off the cliff and fell into the ocean during the storm. At the same time I fell to my knees on the ground.

"What's wrong, Violet?" Grace and Helen asked, very concerned.

I stood up and looked directly at them.

"Bella is in danger. I need to call Alice and let her know." That's all I could say.

I called my sister.

"Alice! Bella, she-"

"She jumped off a cliff I know! I'm in Seattle, I'm with Carlisle's car. Meet me at her house, I'll be there as soon as I can."

She hung up.

"What exactly happened, Violet?" Helen asked me.

"I have these visions, visions of things that happened in the present, it happens everytime someone close to me is in danger. I saw Bella jumping off a cliff..."

"Just like your mother" Helen said.

"What did you say?"

"Your mother also had this gift, Violet. The gift to see the past and present of people. She used to see the past of anyone she touched, and she also used to have visions of the present."

"I need to go to Bella's. Alice asked me to go and I would meet her there."

"Calm down, Vi. Alice is going to take a while until she arrives in Forks. Have some tea, chill, we'll take you to Bella's." Grace told me.

Grace prepared tea for me while Helen put me on the couch and tried to calm me down.

"Here, it will help. As soon as you finish your tea I'll take you there." Grace said.

"Which tea is it?"

"Melissa."

I took the tea with calming properties. When prepared by witches, the teas have an almost immediate effect, like potions, I felt the effect immediately.

"We can go now." Grace said.

I said goodbye to Helen and thanked her for dinner. Then Grace and I walked to her car, where I sat in the passenger seat.

"Call your sister and tell her you're coming."

I called Alice and she told me she was coming too.

We arrived at Bella's house. Grace dropped me off and went back home. When I arrived I saw Carlisle's car parked nearby, Alice was already inside. I opened the unlocked door of the house and Alice was waiting anxiously for me.

"Alice!"

Even with all Bella's situation I couldn't forget how much I missed Alice. We hugged.

"Violet! I knew Bella wasn't capable of taking care of herself... I tried warning Edward, but you know how he is..."

Soon we heard Bella's car parking on the street. I could feel her nervousness at knowing that one of the Cullens would be waiting for her. She walked into the house and saw us.

"Oh, Alice, Violet!" Bella screamed and hugged us.

"Bella?" we said.

"I'm... sorry. I'm just... so happy... to see you two!"

"It's okay, Bella. Everything's okay." I said.

"Yes." she said as she started crying.

"I'd forgotten how exuberant you are." Alice said, with a disapproving tone.

Bella hugged Alice again. But Alice stepped back. She was thirsty.

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's my own fault. It's been too long since I hunted. I shouldn't let myself get so thirsty. But I was in a hurry today. Speaking of which, would you like to explain to me how you're alive?"

"You two saw me fall."

"No. We saw you jump." Alice said.

"I told him this would happen, but he didn't believe me. 'Bella promised.'. 'Don't be looking for her future, either. We've done enough damage.'. But just because I'm not looking, it doesn't mean I don't see. I wasn't keeping tabs on you, I swear, Bella. It's just that I'm already attuned to you... when I saw you jumping, I didn't think, I just got on a plane. I knew I would be too late, but I couldn't do nothing. And then I get here, thinking maybe I could help Charlie somehow, and you drive up."

"I stayed in Forks. Alice found out and asked me to keep and eye on you in case anything happened. I couldn't go to school and watch you from there because you would know I stayed here, so I asked Sarah to do it instead." I said.

"I saw you go into the water and I waited and waited for you to come up, but you didn't. What happened? And how could you do that to Charlie? Did you stop to think what this would do to him? And my brother? Do you have any idea what Edward"

"Alice, Violet, I wasn't comitting suicide." she interrupted Alice.

"Are you saying you didn't jump off a cliff?" I asked.

"No, but... It was for recreational purposed only. I'd seen some of Jacob's friends cliff diving. It looked like... fun, and I was bored... I didn't think about how the storm would affect the currents. Actually, I didn't think about the water much at all. So if you two saw me go in, why didn't you see Jacob?"

"I woke up from the vision just after you jumped, I didn't actually see you go into the water." I said.

"It's true that I probably would have drowned if Jacob hadn't jumped in after me. Well, okay, there's no probably about it. But he did, and he pulled me out, and I guess he towed me back to shore, though I was kind of out for that part. It couldn't have been more than a minute that I was under before he grabbed me. How come you didn't see that?"

"Someone pulled you out?" Alice asked.

"Yes. Jacob saved me."

"Don't be ridiculous." Alice said, sniffing at Bella.

"What are you doing?"

"Who was with you out there just now? It sounded like you were arguing."

"Jacob Black. He's... sort of my best friend, I guess. At least, he was... What?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure what it means." Alice said.

"Well, I'm not dead, at least."

"He was a fool to think you could survive alone. At least Violet stayed and watched you. I've never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy." Alice said, rolling her eyes.

"I survived."

"So, if the currents were too much for you, how did this Jacob manage?"

"Jacob is... strong."

"He's a werewolf." I said.

"Yeah. The Quileutes turn into wolves when there are vampires around. They know Carlisle from a long time ago. Were you with Carlisle back then?"

"Nope. Alice and Jasper hadn't found us yet." I answered.

"Well, I guess that explains he smell. But does it explain what I didn't see?"

"The smell?"

"You smell awful. A werewolf? Are you sure about that?"

"Very sure"

"Your best friend is a werewolf. How long has this been going on?" Alice asked.

"Not long. He's only been a werewolf for just a few weeks."

"A young werewolf? Even worse! Edward was right... you're a magnet for danger. Weren't you supposed to be staying out of trouble?" I asked.

"There's nothing wrong with werewolves."

"Until they lose their tempers. Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find." Alie said.

"No, Alice, the vampires didn't really leave... not all of them, anyway. That's the whole trouble. If it weren't for the werewolves, Victoria would have gotten me by now. Well, if it weren't for Jake and his friends, Laurent would have gotten me before she could, I guess, so-"

"Victoria? Laurent?" I said.

"Danger magnet, remember?"

"Tell us everything, start at the beginning." Alice told her.

Bella told us everything, but she didn't mention the motorcycle part.

"Our leaving didn't do you any good at all, did it?" Alice asked.

"That was never the point though, was it? It's not like you left for my benefit."

"Well... I guess I acted impulsively today. I probably shouldn't have intruded." Alice said.

"Don't go, Violet, Alice. Please don't leave me."

"All right. We are not going anywhere tonight. Take a deep breath." Alice said.

"You look like hell, Bella." I said.

"I drowned today"

"It goes deeper than that. You're a mess."

"Look, I'm doing my best."

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

"It hasn't been easy. I'm working on it."

"I told him." Alice told herself.

"What did you two think you were going to find? I mean, besides me dead? Did you expect to find me skipping around whistling show tunes? You two know me better than that."

"We do. But we hoped." Alice said.

"Then I guess I don't have the corner on the idiocy market."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
54K 1.8K 39
Tony Stark has one tool up his sleeve that no one knows about. He found her after getting reports of weird goings on in New Orleans, Louisiana. Come...
407K 10.3K 32
Jasper finds his true mate... Emily's little sister. When Nala moves to the res in order to start a new life with her daughter, she meets a stranger...
281K 5.2K 52
Alexis Cullen is the biological daughter of Carlisle Cullen. At one point, before he met Esme, he was in love with a human and ended up marrying her...