No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Silence
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Broken Rules

1.2K 76 59
By MrsDiorr

This is not edited at all so please excuse the mistakes.
And please run up these comments cause I gave y'all a lot to work with😭

"Bodies Drop All The Time I Don't Feel Nun Swear To G** Y'all Gone Make Me Go Kill Some"

-Lil Tjay
Brothers

Isaiah

The salon was loud this Friday afternoon. A lot of people were walk ins today so the place was really busy bit of course that didn't stop the women from having an entertaining conversation. For some reason the topic in the building usually managed to be about men.

Whether they were talking about how some if them aren't shit or how others were amazing the women never ran out of stories about their men or other people's men. Isaiah of course didn't mind because the ladies often gave good advice on how to deal with certain things in a relationship.

Besides learning important lesson from random women which her mother never bothered to teach her what Isaiah enjoyed the most are the spicey stories the women had to share. They're stories ranged from getting cheated on, fighting other women over men and even cheating themselves. They had a story for every occasion and Isaiah loved the drama.

As she swept around her working station she made sure to keep her ear in the conversation one of the younger girls had about how she has receipts that her boyfriend is the father if her sisters unborn child.

"So let me get this straight. Your sister is pregnant with your boyfriends baby but she don't know that you know?" June questioned the girl.

"Mmhm" she hummed while nodding her head. "I'm waiting for that bitch to drop so I can beat her ass like she stole some. She disrespectful as fuck. I let her live with me cause her broke ass can't keep a job and she sleep with my man" the girl rolled her eyes. The whole situation had her riled up and it was obvious. She looked like she'd leave with her braids half done so she can beat her sisters and now.

"Does your boyfriend know that you know?" June asked again. Just like Isaiah she was all for the drama as long as it didn't involve her but also like Isaiah drama seemed to follow her.

"Girl no. He finna find out when I beat her hoe ass then his. Might fuck around and drop that baby when I hold it" Isaiah and a few others in the shop couldn't help but laugh. None of them took her seriously cause she didn't say it like she actually would. It came out as a joke and that's how they took it besides some others that looked at her sideways for the comment.

"Why don't you leave him?" One of the other stylists asked.

"Cause I love him and he love me" the girl sassed.

"He cheated on you with your sister and you think that's love?" An older lady looked at her with a shocked look on her face.

"Yes. I'm not leaving him so looks like imma be that baby auntie and step mother cause I ain't going no where"

"The ghetto" Isaiah laughed loudly. She knew girls out here are crazy but like this. It shocked her that she felt okay with saying that.

"Nah wait cause that dick must be outa this world" June laughed causing a few others to agree with her.

"Outa this universe" the girl said. "My first mistake was bragging to her about cause I see she wanted to see if I was telling the truth" she shrugged her shoulders.

"And you still bragging. You must have not learned your lesson yet" Braisha stated.

Isaiah brushed off the conversation once she felt her phone vibrate in the back pocket of her jean. She pulled it out seeing that Dior replied to a text she sent him hours ago. She rolled her eyes and waited a few minutes before opening it.

Dior had a habit of not texting back for hours and sometimes the whole day out of nowhere. They could be in the middle of talking and he'll just stop replying and opening messages all together. After being friends with him for the past two months she learned to get used to it which sucked because she really enjoyed talking to him.

She saw that he answered her question on if he was doing anything later on since they hadn't hung out in a week. Chilling with each other started to be a normal for the both of them after some time. At this point everyone in their circle knew that they had formed a friendship but they often teased Isaiah about it cause they all see that she has a crush on him. The only person who didn't see it though is Dior.

💙Dior💙

I'm not doing nothing.

Well we haven't had a chance to hang out in some time now☹

Yeah.

Isaiah smacked her lips. If she didn't know Dior how well she does now she's think he's just playing dumb. She learned to understand that sometimes Dior didn't respond to things the same way other people would and it wasn't too hard for her to navigate that.

She felt like he needed an extra little push just to get him to interact with her sometimes. Truth is Dior didn't want to feel as if he's overbearing or too needy. He enjoyed talking to her or just being alone with her but he shyed away from being the one to initiate certain things just cause he didn't want he to feel like he was shadowing her.

She smiled small when she saw that he replied a little bit afterwards.

"He's making an effort" she thought to herself.

💙Dior💙

I can pick you up later tonight?

Yeah. Just call me before you come over cause imma take a nap when I get home

Cool.

"Keep smiling like that and your mouth might fall off" June appeared out of nowhere peeking into Isaiah's phone. "You talking to that cutie that was here that one time?" She asked.

"First off I'm not even smiling that hard" she playfully rolled her eyes. "And yes I'm talking to him and his name is Dior"

"That's a fine ass name it suits him" June wiggled her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Please his mean ass is not even that fine" Isaiah managed to lie through her teeth.

"Not you mad at you lil boo thing" June cooed.

"That's my friend not my boo. I don't think he even looks at me that way" Isaiah shrugged even though the thought kinda bummed her.

She liked her and Dior's friendship but she would in no what be opposed to being his girl after they get to know each other a little more of course.

"Girl please he like you trust me" June waved her off.

"How you know?"

"I just do. I'd like you too if was a boy. You're a nice ass person, you're funny and you're talented as hell and you're a loyal person. I'm sure he notices that about you and if he's got sense then he deffinelty likes you too"

"Girl if you're tryna fuck me just say that" Isaiah pouted suddenly feeling so much better about herself after hearing what June said about her.

"Nah sweetie it's strictly dickly on this side" June pointed at herself then the two burst out in laughter.

Isaiah was glad that no one was paying them any mind because Braisha was a cool aunt but she didn't hesitate to snitch on them to her Thomas and Gina. She had done it multiple times with Messaih and Josiah. She never had the chance to get Isaiah into trouble since she didn't live with her dad but she was deffinelty waiting for that day.

Without hesitation Isaiah grabbed her phone back out her pocket and started typing. For Isaiah going for what she wanted was never an issue for her but things seemed harder with Dior. She didn't want to push him away so she kept certain things to herself and didn't fully behave exactly how she wanted to around him sometimes...until now.

💙Dior💙

I like you...

She didn't want to say too much but she hoped she made a statement with her text.

Dior

Dior kept his eyes on the phone rereading the last message Isaiah had sent him. Honestly he didn't really know how to feel about it. Obviously he knew that she didn't mean it in a friendly way.

Just those three words managed to scramble his mind. He read it over and over again as if doing so would reveal some sort of clarity when it comes to his own feelings for her.

Feeling frustrated with the confusion that the words left him in he switched his phone off and slipped it into the pockets of his hoodie.

In the passenger seat sat Sekani who paid his brother no mind as he went back and forth on the phone with Magic, a girl he met at school through his friend Trey.

The two met on Sekani's first day at school and they both hit it off. Although Sekani tried his luck with her many times Magic made it clear she wanted no relationship and was not budging at all. That didn't stop Sekani from showering her with compliments and treating her like his girl though.

Dior looked at his little brother as he smiled down at his phone. He took the opportunity to must his head.

"You messing up my hair nigga" Sekani moved Dior's hand before fixing his hair.

"You staring at your phone real hard and smiling like you just got paid" Dior mushed his head again.

"Stop messing with my hair. It takes time to look this good" He fixed it once again. "And I seen you staring at your phone too. You taking to Blue huh?"

"Mind your business" Dior looked away. He didn't want to think about Isaiah right now cause he didn't know what to think.

"Mmhm but you wanna be all in my phone" Sekani laughed.

Dior watched Tari'q walk out the house with Ari right beside him. She looked adorable with a pink Barbie dress that had a long tutu with flowers and glitter all over it. She had pink furry slides and sported two curly puffs on her hair that was decorated with various character clips.

Ever since Nayeli started working for Tari'q Aria turned into the ultimate girly girl. Tari'q didn't like it since he enjoyed dressing Aria like a boy so they could match. Nayeli managed to convince Tari'q to switch up his daughters wardrobe something his mom gave up on a long time ago.

Her new choice in clothing also came with a new attitude. She was most deffinelty a lot more sassy and even more of a Daddy's girl. She played with cars and legos a lot less and turned to Barbies and tea party's which she dragged Tari'q into. Tari'q spent more time with fake busicuts and empty tea cups in the past month than he has with Dior.

"Hi Dee dee. Hi Kani" She gave them both an energetic wave as Tari'q buckled her into her booster seat. Dior's Jeep SUV is the car he used whenever he knew he would be traveling with Aria so it always had her booster seat already secured in.

"What's up y'all" Tari'q greeted when he got in the back next to Ari. He sank into his seat ad he lay out a breath.

Dior just nodded as he started the car and backed out the driveway.

"This nigga look like he just worked a 12 hour shift. What wrong with you?" Sekani looked back at Tari'q who looked defeated.

"Nayeli and Aria doing the most these days with all these dance party's and tea party's. I'm not playing if I gotta talk to another stuffed animal about how expensive imaginary cookies I'm killing someone" Tari'q said with a serious look on his face. Sekani burst out in laughter while Dior shook his head not wanting to add fuel to his fire.

Tari'q looked over at Aria to make sure her earphones were still on. She wasn't paying them any mind as she danced happily in her seat.

"And on top of that Nayeli telling me I gotta start teaching her cause she gone start school soon. The fuck imma pay the school for if I gotta teach her"

"That just helps so she ain't behind when she finnaly start" Dior explained.

"You know how hard it is to teach a four year old math. Nigga how the fuck adding two triangles and three triangles give you ten. I be telling her count with her fingers then she come up with green as her answer" he held his arms out in frustration. "Girl that's not even a number"

"Aria be doing shit to piss you off on purpose cause she know you an easy target" Sekani said laughing. Dior agreed with him.

"Shut the fuck up" he waved them off knowing that's the truth.

° ° °

Dior, Tari'q, Sekani and Aria all sat at the table in the visitation area waiting for Ezekeial to be brought out. Aria was them most excited to see him since she hadn't seen him in months.

When Aria was born she spent a lot of time with Dior and being that Tariq's father was never in the picture Ezekeial kind of assumed the role as her grandfather.

"Papa" Aria squealed in excitement when she saw him being brought out.

Ezekial's lips formed a smile when he noticed her excitement to see him. Even Sekani never seemed this excited to visit.

"Who dressed my baby up like a disco ball?" Zeke looked at Aria's bright outfit. He had never seen her dressed like this ever.

"I look pretty Papa?" She smiled doing a twirl.

"The most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he gave her genuine smile. Being in prison really made him grateful for the people and the things he took for granted on the outside. One of those people being Dior. Being locked up and forced to have time to think made him feel shameful for the things he put his son through.

"Thank you" she beamed. "My nanny picked it out for me"

"She sure knows how to dress you better that these two" he pointed between Dior and Tari'q.

"Don't play with me cause I had her swagged out" Tari'q defended himself.

"Nigga you had her dressed like you wished she was a boy" Sekani chimed in.

"How you been?" Zeke now looked at Dior who had been quiet the whole time they were there.

"Dee dee has a girlfriend" Aria said. Tari'q was glad she said cause he was planning on saying it anyway. Ever since Ari met Isaiah she could not stop talking about her being Dior's girlfriend.

"You got yourself a girl?" Zeke smirked.

"Nah. She not my girl" Dior simply stated. He didn't like how Zeke was tryna make him the topic of discussion.

"I hope she a nice girl though. You deserve a good girl" Zeke said hoping that Dior would at least talk to him about her.

"You can chill tryna act like you care bout what I deserve" Dior said annoyance written clearly on his face. Dior managed to keep a nonchalant look on his face all the time but it's like he couldn't hide what he felt when it came to Zeke.

For some time Dior tried to mend bridges with his father but it seemed like he just couldn't move on from the pain that he suffered at the hands of the man that was supposed to protect him.

"If you ain't wanna be here should've never came" Zeke spat letting his anger get the best if him.

"I ain't here for you. I'm here for my brother and my goddaughter who wanna see you" he spat back.

"Aight Dior nobody give a fuck about you right now" Zeke waved him off.

"Nigga you ain't never give a fuck bout me anyway" Dior scoffed feeling his anger rise.

"If you really ain't wanna be in here you woulda stayed in the damn car. You come here like somebody put a gun to your head. Every time you come here you got that sour ass attitude grow the fuck up and move the fuck on" Zeke got a little louder.

"Fuck you mean grow up? That's all I ever been, a grown ass man cause you ain't never let me be a kid. I ain't gone say too much though. I'm not tryna taint the image you've painted about yourself to Sekani or Ari. They don't need to know the weak ass man I do" Dior got up and stormed out.

He hated that his father manged to get him to the point that he did today. It was just some thing that pissed him off about his father's energy. He couldn't stand how Sekani just saw his father as nothing more than a good man who just mad a few wrong decisions.

Dior knew Ezekeial for exactly who he was and this incident helped him realize what he's been knowing for years that his father will never be a father to him and he was officially over trying to form a bond.

○ ○ ○

After the whole incident with his father Dior felt drained.

He had to deal with the attitude that Sekani had when they left due to the fact that he didn't like how things went down between Dior and Zeke.

Sekani witnessed that Dior and their father shared a very strained relationship. He never asked because he knew that he would never get an answer from both men. He was over trying to get the two on good terms. Whatever issue they had with each other was obviously deeper than what it seemed and he didn't want to interfere in that. From now on he just gas to learn to be okay with his broken family.

Sekani asked to be dropped off at Trey's house instead if going home where his grandmother would be in his ass about housework like she didn't have two hands and feet.

Dior dropped off Tari'q and Ari a lilttle later too and as it got darker he drove to Josiah's place hoping that Isaiah had taken enough time for her nap so they could hang out. Usually he'd opt to be alone after a day like this but the thought if having a friend around didn't sound bad at all.

He pulled up to the house and shot her a text asking if she was up which Isaiah quickly replied to saying yes. He told her to come out so she did.

She told Josiah that she was about to go hang out with Dior and left out the house to find Dior standing out against his car smoking a blunt. His eyes were already bloodshot making it obvious that this was not just first one.

Meeting up with him today made her really nervous because she hadn't seen him in a week and because of the last text she sent him which he managed to ignore. She thought that maybe she ran him off so seeing him text her put her mind at ease a little.

"Wassup" he blew smoke as she wrapped him into a hug. He slung his arm around her shoulder to return it. Hugging is something that he had to get used to with her cause she loved hugs.

"Hey" she smiled inhaling his cologne that he always had on. He stated smelling nice and she loved it.

They pulled away and Dior opened the door for her. In no time they were on the road to find a place to get some food since Isaiah swore up and down she would die if hunger soon. Food was the last thing on Dior's mind. Just thinking of his father made him a little sick.

"You seem a little off. Are you okay?" Isaiah asked him since he was extra quiet and didn't even have any music playing in the car.

"Yeah. Just had a long day" he shrugged. "What about you" he took a glance at her before placing his eyes back on the road.

Isaiah sighed deeply. She didn't want the text to linger in her mind anymore so she felt like this was the perfect time for her to get some things off her chest. She didn't want too much time to pass before finally having the discussion with him.

"You see the text I sent you?" She spoke nervously.

"Yeah" Dior simply nodded his head.

"How did you feel when you saw it?" She felt her heart beating so fast it seemed like it would jump out her chest.

"Ion know really. Mostly confused" he admitted.

"How do you mean?"

"It just had me questioning exactly how I felt about you too. Obviously I like you as a person" he said.

Isaiah's heart sank. She wanted to sink into her sweater and just disappear. "He bout to friendzone me" she thought.

"But after seeing it I started feeling like it's past the point where I like you as just my friend. It's deeper than that" he either explained. She was so excited she had to stop herself from doing her little victory dance in her seat.

"So you started liking me after I said it?"

"Nah it's just knowing that you felt that way kinda lead me to to understanding the feelings that I was feeling and not really knowing what they was"

"Aww" she pouted. "I'm so glad you feel that way"

"Yeah" Dior responded not really knowing what to say next.

"Maybe after we get something to eat we can talk about this..." She pointed between the two of them "...a little more"

"I'm cool with that" he nodded.

They ended up getting some pizza and wings from a local pizza place. They had some small talk while they walked out the place. As they got closer the car Isaiah noticed that she didn't have Dior's full attention. He looked like he seen some thing that made him angry

"Wait for me here and imma be back right now" Dior let her into the car and he placed their food in the back seat. "Imma be back now aight?" He looked her in her eyes for the longest he ever has since they've known each other and she gave him a nod.

"Hurry cause I never took my nap and I'm tired" she said.

"Aight. Just wait here" she nodded again.

After five minutes of Dior being gone after disappearing into the dark Isaiah was hungry and tired so she decided to go see what he got up to. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't a little scared by the whole thing.

Hoping out the car she made her way in the direction she saw Dior walk. It lead her to the back of one of the closed off buildings near the restaurant. She heard some talking but couldn't make out what was being said.

Taking a closer look she saw Dior standing next to some man ad they shared some words that didn't seem very nice to each other. She noticed Dior start to walk away prompting the man to say something that obviously set Dior off because he instantly pulled his gun out and shot the two times in the head without even looking.

Isaiah couldn't believe her eyes. She ran back to the car and sat there with tears in the brim of her eyes. She felt scared and confused.

"My bad for taking to so long" Dior came back in the car and he actually looked more relaxed than he was before her left her

"Dior" she called him.

He looked in her direction to show that he was listening.

"I saw what you did back there"

She looked at him as his face remained the same. Still so nonchalant after taking someone's life.

To Be Continued

<●><●><●>

After almost a month and thassit😅

Imma jump right into it.

The women in that salon got man problems chile😂

What y'all thought about Isaiah saying she likes him?

Thoughts on Ezekeial?

I did a bit if a time jump...like two months how do you guys feel about that?

I tried my best to show progress in some if the characters lives and how they been doing.

I don't know if y'all remember but one if the chapters had something to do with "no witnesses" and Isaiah is a witness in this case so she spose to be killed...ion know might fuck around and end the book right there🤔😂

Y'all know what to do...vote and comment.

I

mma edit it later.

Hope y'all enjoyed it💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 269 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
317K 8.2K 79
*I was literally 16 when I started writing this book and finished it around the time I was 19 so the writing gets better throughout the book but the...
78.3K 1.6K 23
I never really thought about love. I never thought I'd be one of those girls falling in love. Never thought I'd need someone so much. Never thought...
4.9K 191 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **