The Mikaelson's Girl (Kol.M)

By t_w221

What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Nikl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note: Not a Update
we are back!: Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: End
New Story!!
Characters

Chapter 13

18K 340 22
By t_w221

Dawns head hung low in pain, tears racing down her face, heart aching sobs admitting from her mouth. "please stop" Dawn croaked out in pain, she couldn't handle it, it was like all her innocence was slowly being sucked out of her in the most painful way. "It hurts" The now know man, Noah, stared at her he started to feel waves of regret coming from him, it confused him to as why a girl's voice was effecting him so much, I mean he's done this to others before why was now so different?

"I carnet sweet heart" stroking a small knife across her tear stained face, the only pleasure out of torturing her was that it was also effecting Kol. "You know your 'perfect' little boyfriend took everything from me" Dawns head finally rose she looked at him in the eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"what did he do?" Dawn asked redundantly, she wanted to know but she also was nervous about it, I mean it must have been bad from the stuff he was doing to her. she didn't know what Kol had changed into over the thousand years; losing her, turning off his humanity, being daggered on and off through out the years. that must of really messed with his head.

"what did he do?" Noah laughed bitterly "you mean did he not do?" Noah corrected, Dawn just tilted her head in confusion but then let it drop back down praying for the pain to stop, Noah noticed her confusion "do you really not know what he has turned into over the last thousand years" he held an astonished look on his face "well, looks like I'm going to be the one to ruin the perfect little image you have of him" He walked behind her and placed his hands on her head.

"what are you-" Dawn was cut off from a vision or was it a memory popping in her head.

The early 1500

Noah was out on a field with a girl, she was a beautiful girl she had Brown hair quite like Dawns but she had emerald eyes like the stone that glowed under the florescent sun her lips were plump light pink with a smile that boys would swoon over, she had an perfectly tanned olive skin tone that girls would go green with envy for.

Noah and the mystery girl were running around laughing like nothing could hurt them "no haha you carnet get me" the girl laughed, sticking her tongue out at him in a childish matter, still running away from him but he was starting to gain on her and when he finally caught her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and started to tickle her, they fell to the floor she was a laughing mess "no, please have mercy" she said through giggles and laughs.

He finally stopped but still laughing himself he laid next to her on the minty smelling fresh grass looking up at the blue sky that went on forever. Their laughing went down but huge smiles remained on their faces unable to stop to the point their cheeks started to hurt.

"what happens if Kol finds us" the brunet girl asked rolling over onto Noah's chest, her head laid above his heart making her hear his calm heart. Noah put a hand on her head and started stroking her hair.

"then I will protect you, I will never let anything hurt you, Celeste or our little prince or princess" Noah promised whispering the last part but knowing that she could hear, but little did he know that was a short promise he could not keep, she didn't reply she just kept listening to his soothing heart beat believing his words. Dawn watched the couple in awe it kind of reminded her of her and Kol but she was confused to as why Noah would have to protect her against Kol, she knew Kol had done bad thing but she wasn't ready for what was about to come.

after a few moments of quite and familiar voice came from behind them "well, well, well would you look at this, how sweet" Noah and Celeste jumped up and Noah put Celeste behind her in a protective way. "protecting you damsel, mate" Kol smiled mischievously, Dawn watched this encounter and saw an unrecognizable look in his eyes, she saw something monstrous in his eyes it remined her of Mikael when he killed her.

"leave us please" Noah pleaded just wanting to keep his girl and his child safe.

"well, you see I carnet, I mean you lied to me you said you would do a spell to help me contact the dead and in reward I give you money but then you disappeared and I'm going to guess it has to do with that gorgeous woman behind you" Kol stopped for a moment hearing a third heart beat he looked around not seeing anyone then looked at Celeste a noticing her small baby bump a horrific smirk rose on Kol's lips. "and the little baby witch in her stomach"

Noah's eyes held terror worried for there safety "please don't hurt them, please I will do anything just don't hurt them" Noah begged for the life of his love and his child.

Kol made a 'tsk' sound "you have already betrayed my trust and taken something away from me because I also noticed with your disappearance the spell ripped up" Noah scrunched up his eyebrows

"no that wasn-" Noah was cut off by a hand around his neck and being lifted into the air and threw to the floor.

"Noah!" Celeste screamed and was about to run over to him but Kol gripped her upper arm harshly leaving a bruise. Kol bit into his wrist and gave blood to Noah and then snapped his neck like it was nothing. "NO! no, no, no, no, no" Celeste dropped down to the floor sobbing into Noah.

Dawn watched her boyfriend kill someone with no remorse stray tears fell from her sunken eyes a hand clasped on her mouth as she watched in disbelief but it wasn't finished there.

"Calm down woman he will come back I fed him my blood" Kol said nonchalantly not bothering about the thing he had just done.

"calm down?, calm down?" Celeste repeated with a hint of anger she stood up and looked him dead in the eye "you just killed my husband and turned him into one of you" she spat out with disgust "he will hate himself forever"

Kol wasn't fazed by this rant he was amused by it he put his lip next to her ear and whispered "Forever is a very long time for a vampire" Kol grinned evilly.

"your sick" Celeste snarled at him, her head snapped to the loud gasp from behind her. "baby, baby are you okay?" she asked in worry Noah nodded and looked up at the grinning Kol in so much anger he stood up and was about to hit him but Kol grabbed his shoulder, keeping him in place and looked straight into his eyes.

"Your not going to hurt me, you need to feed and you will on the pretty girl behind you, and drink her dry"

Kol let go of Noah who's eyes widened in fear not being able to move his body in a different direction he turned to look at the woman he loves with all of his heat, the woman carrying his child. Tears fell rapidly from Celeste's eyes she was scared but embraced death knowing that she wouldn't be able to outrun this "I don't blame you my love" Celeste said softly before Noah's eyes turned black and red veins popping out from under his teeth sinking into her neck, he sucked every last drop out of her, tears admitting from his eyes and she dropped down to the floor.

Noah turned around back to Kol who had a satisfied smile on his face but what no one knew is that Kol had turned off his humanity when he saw the ripped up spell thinking that, that was the only way he could speak to the dead, speak to Dawn was gone. Noah vamp sped up to him and punched him in the face and was about to again but Kol grabbed his fist and twisted it round and Noah went to punch with his other hand but Kol did the same thing. Kol once again stared into the new vampires eyes "you are not going to kill yourself, or going to get someone else to kill you" he said letting go of him and walked away leaving Noah in an eternity alone and grief.

Dawn stood frozen in horror replaying what just happened in her head over and over, she knew Kol had done bad things throughout the thousand years but she never imagined that he would do the same thing that happed to him to another man but worse.

Dawn gasped she was back in the cold room with the faulty light and Noah's hands leaving her head he walked back around to face her. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry you went through that no one, no one should have to go through that" Dawn apologized honestly her words coated with sympathy. Noah just stared at her and a small smile appeared on his face knowing that she meant that with every fibre in her bones. Dawn didn't want to see Kol she was terrified to look into those once innocent eyes, he had changed forever in her eyes with the events replaying in her head.

Noah knew now that Dawn saw Kol as a monster, he untied the ropes from her arms and legs. Dawn looked at him confused she tried to stand up but fell straight to the floor instantly her body was exhausted, Noah bit into his wrist and fed her some blood healing her, she finally stood up with the small energy she did have and walked out with Noah guiding her, she didn't ask any questions not wanting to get hurt again so she followed him out side to a car and sat in the passengers side and Noah drove off.

* * * * *

Niklaus paced around his room anxiously he was terrified to find Dawn and see what stated she would be in, he called up Davina wanting to know if she had made any progress on finding her.

"what?" Davina questioned angrily down the phone

"what do you mean what? you know what have you found her?" Klaus said in 'duh' tone.

Davina huffed in frustration she was only doing this to help Josh and Kol, she knows that she shouldn't still care for hi but she couldn't help it and she could see how happy Dawn made him in the few moment she saw them in so if he couldn't be happy with her and Dawn could she wanted him to be him to be happy. "No they have strong witches and our witches don't rally like you and there still drained from that resurrection spell" Davina explained.

Nik growled angrily down the phone "Just hurry up and find her" and with that he hung up the phone and went to go see his brothers.

* * * * *

Josh had a ghost white face, sweat dripping down his face, his breathing uneven and blood stained on his lips. Blood bags surrounded him while Marcel was on the phone to many different vampires asking for them to find Dawn and sending them a picture of her to them.

"Marcel?" Josh asked in pain from the wound on his arm spreading slightly up his arm. Marcel turned around to his right hand vampire.

"yeah? what's wrong? do you need more blood?" Marcel fired questions at him, but josh just shook his head 'no' and began coughing up blood "oh my god, here here" Marcel put a bucket in front of Josh for him to vomit in. "I hope they find Dawn fast" Marcel whispered under his breath.

Josh nodded agreeing hating every moment of this bite.

* * * * *

Dawn and Noah had stopped in a street not to far from the compound, Noah knew if Dawn saw Kol as a monster it would break him and that's what he needed was to break him just like Kol broke him. Noah turned to the side to face Dawn who was already looking at him "you can tell them everything, I want Kol to know that I'm now the author of his going to be soon pain" Dawn didn't say anything she just nodded and got out of the car and walked into the compound to be greeted with a trashed up house and a stressed out Mikaelson family.

"hi"

Authors note:

hey the updates might be slow this week as its my birthday on Thursday and school is stressful so ill try and update when I have spare time.

I hope you like the twist I put on the story and I have twisted the story I do know that as I don't follow the original plot of TO but I do really hope you like it.

and thankyou to everyone who has read this it means a lot to me, I mean 6.67k just is unbelievable to me so thankyou <3

Have a lovely dayy :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 419 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...
45K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
325K 5.7K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ} ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴜɴᴇ} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...