My marvel academia (~a marvel...

By neonpenguin543

Born without a Quirk, enhancements or parents, Peter Parker struggles to pursue his dream of becoming a super... More

Show down in central city
Excelsior!
M.A.R.V.E.L
Number 1 hero
*insert tragic backstory*
Unexpected encounter
Heroes
Oh god
With great power comes- you know the rest
A very dead-pool esque welcome
That time peter forgot gravity existed
First impressions
Its exposition time, my dudes
To infinity and beyond!
There's no pizza in Wakanda
Flash, learn some self restraint
Thank you for 1k!!
FinALlY
T'challa do be vibing
Happy new years :)
Peter pls, stop breaking things
Old overpowered oc's go brrr
Who's paying for all this property damage?
I'm running purely on tea and energy drinks at this point
Successfully evading homework 101
This bitch empty, YEET
New spin off idea?
I'm running out of creative titles help
Life is strange
Mj will always find a way
School is weird when you're teachers a homicidal time traveller
For tom
New item: traumatised teens
New characters yay
Guess who's back
G a s p, shuri?!
Babysitting 101
Funeral
Karen :D
Material girl karen
Villains and vegetarianism
Pigeons and bond villains

Dinosaurs and squirrels

154 4 7
By neonpenguin543

Lunella, Peter, come sit here!" Wanda called. To her right, T'Challa stared listlessly at his food. Distracted.

"Sure," Peter and Lunella sat down opposite to them.

"You two are hanging around a lot now. What's up?"

"Oh, we're partners in science class. We're working on a way to improve my Webshooters."

"They're amazing," Lunella held up a flat eraser-sized capsule. "Your friend has the ability to shoot webs out of his mouth. He took his spit and examined it until he could create two synthetic compounds. One is this powder thing you see at the bottom; the other is this small liquid in this space above. Flick this switch to combine two and it creates massive amounts of silk-like material. Web fluid. The pressure in this is what allows him to shoot the material. It also dissolves in an hour." She jumped in her seat. "It's GENIUS!"

"Agreed." T'Challa said. "Remarkable."

"I'm just good with chemicals. You're the one who made it better," Peter commented.

"Better?"

Lunella held up slimmer version of Peter's web shooter gauntlet. "He let me look at his web shooter design. I made some...improvements. Smaller port for increased pressure, stronger spinnerets. Just strengthening the launching power."

"And I'm working on making the web fluid a more thread-like version of the current web fluid. It'll be stronger and extremely stretchy. More like the strands I can shoot out of my mouth rather than just sticky webs. I have the prototype right now, actually"

"So soon?" Lunella asked. "Let me see."

He gave her the prototype. "I've been working on this stuff before school started. This was based on what I was going to use originally for the Web Shooters, but the pressure is too much. It's good for one shot, then the capsule breaks." He shuddered. "But, with your new design it might work!"

"Neat. Science nerds for the win. Up top!" Lunella and Peter fist-bumped.

"Amazing." T'Challa muttered. Wanda, Peter and Lunella looked at each other.

"T'Challa," Wanda began, "are you ok-"

"Are you upset that I'm Class Representative and you're not?" Lunella asked.

"Lunella!"

"What? Was I supposed to say something else?"

"No. She is correct," T'Challa said. "It is not for the reason you think, though. You know who my father is?"

"Yes!" Peter said. "T'Chaka, current king of Wakanda, The Black Panther. He's a big diplomat in spreading Wakanda's influence around the world, as well as running one of the best Hero companies to exist! The first Wakandian king to ever do so."

"Yes. And I am his heir to the throne."

"You are?!"

"I thought you figured this out already. I did say he was my father."

"B-but there's no one else for the throne?"

"No. Just my little sister. I try to avoid making any direct statements about my position, to avoid being judged based my lineage, but I would rather tell the truth in whole."

Wanda nodded. "In that case, why are you so worried about school? You're set for life!"

"As his heir to the throne, it is my duty to be ready to lead my people. One of the most important lessons for a king to know; one my father taught me, was that a true king must not prioritize what he can do for his country, but rather what is best for his country." T'Challa said. "It is why I wish to learn how to protect people. And That is why I voted for you, Lunella."

"You did?"

He nodded. "You are one of, if not, the smartest person in our class. During your last battle, you were able to predict and prepare for the enemy. Furthermore, you were extremely resourceful without your dinosaur partner, and showed extreme calm in the face of adversity. But your last quality is that of being approachable."

"Daisy, while undoubtedly skilled, lacks connection with the other students. I, too, tend to focus more on a person's capabilities more than their current thoughts. With that in mind, you were the best person possible for the role. And as much I'd love to be in charge, I must face the facts and accept the vote."

The group stared at him in silence.

"Wow, are you sure you shouldn't be class rep?" Wanda joked.

"A king is as much of a slave to his people as they are to him."

"You're not helping your case."

"I only wish to become as great of a man as my father. To follow in his footsteps, and usher in a new age for my people." T'Challa said. "And as a hero to the world."

Peter smiled. T'Challa's great.

"Hey, I just had a thought. Where's your pet dinosaur, Lunella?" Wanda asked.

"On school grounds, possibly near the Familiar Rec Center. Last I saw him he was hanging out with Doreen's squirrel. And he's not exactly my pet. He's more like a partner."

"W-with a squirrel?"

"Yes."

"An edible squirrel?"

"Yes. Your point?"

Suddenly, an alarm went off throughout the school.

"What is it?" Wanda cried.

"Break-in! That alarm means everyone has to evacuate!" One of the seniors yelled. "Someone's breached the school's barrier!"

"Has this happened before?"

"No! Get moving!"

Lunella grabbed her bag. "Got it."

The three of them jumped out of their seats and joined the wave of people running away. The three....

Peter glanced back at T'Challa. "What are you waiting for?"

"Wait..." T'Challa paused. "If this is a villain attack, evacuating in such an unorganized manner would make us vulnerable targets." He ran towards the crowd. "I have to find out the cause of this. Peter! Do not move a muscle!"

"Wh-" T'Challa used Peter like a ramp and leaped off his head. He hopped over the sea of bodies, straining to keep his balance.

"Hey! Get off!"

"I am so sorry, friends!" Even as stood above the crowd, he could see the corridor was filled to the brim with panick. This is bad. Uncoordinated movement. If this were a true breach, a villain would capitalize on this. Use it as a distraction for either an attack, or to steal something. But the fact they haven't done it yet...

"Get off my head!" T'Challa briefly lost his balance as one of the student tried to shove him off. He quickly regained his balance again. On Wanda's shoulders..

"Sorry!"

"It's okay. I needed a workout anyway," The sea of bodies began to crush her. "Just hurry up!"

With his position secured, he checked the adjacent window. It had a clear view of the main courtyard. There, a crowd of Journalists and reporters were swarming two heroes; Deadpool and Cable.

"We can't do anything without causing PR trouble." Cable muttered. "How the hell does Stark get anything done with this. It's a nuisance."

"Who cares? It's Lunch hour, and we've go a spicy selection here. Lookin at you, you saucy Chimichanga!" Deadpool pointed at Jameson. "You ready for our hour-past-twelve?"

"We're the ones asking questions!" Jameson yelled. "Give us a scoop on Iron Man you over-grown tumor and we'll be outta your hair. Where is Iron Man?"

"He's not on site, today," Cable's hands instinctively wrapped around his gun. "He has other priorities besides being a teacher. I'll send you his address."

"But of course! The billionaire playboy gets payed for a job he's not around for. People send their children, children! To this school to become aspiring heroes, just to find a reckless buffoon who does Jacksh t partying at his resort inside his tank-crusher! Is this what's become of MA?"

"Is this what's become of the news?"

"Can it cyborg. Just get us an honest conversation with Ironman! We want the truth!"

"I have a better idea. Stand back, everyone!" Deadpool yelled. He pulled out a purple, cylindrical object. "I have a dildo and I'm not afraid to use it!"

"Wade. Stop waving that around."

"Oh ho, you think this is funny, huh? But when I'm finished with this, you're going to be stuck in the R rated section! You'll be buried alive amongst all the SAO hentai!"

"Mr. Wilson, what exactly do you mean by that?"

"What do you think about Ironman's seemingly reckless and sudden decision to join MA?"

"How is Iron Man adjusting as a teacher?"

"IS IRONMAN A THREAT OF A TEACHER OR A MENACE OF A PERSON?"

It wasn't a breach by villains. It was a breach by the media! No need to evacuate for something like this. But where are the teachers? No one else realizes this? I must get everyone's attention. With something loud.

"Thank you Wanda!" He leaped off her back, searching for familiar classmates. Anyone with a quirk or power for this job. Peter? No. Kei? It would take too long. Daisy? Too dangerous...

He noticed Luke and Daniel in the crowd. Luke was holding back the crowd as he tried to reach for something.

"Get off her! You're gonna crush her!" Luke cried. Short. T'Challa thought. Of course!

"LUKE! DANIEL!" he yelled. "Is that Lunella?"

"Yeah! She's getting trampled!"

"Throw her to me!"

"Fine, she's better where you're at!" Luke wrestled Lunella out of the crowd and threw her at T'Challa just as the crowd began to overwhelm him.

"I'm not a rugby ball you know..." she readjusted her glasses. "But thanks. What do you need?"

"Your dinosaur friend. His roar will cause everyone to stop."

"Won't that just scare everyone?"

"Possibly, but he is the quickest option available now. Can you reach him?"

"Yes. But he'll have to break a window or something for it to work. And there' a chance it might cause more panic."

T'Challa thought for a moment. "Lunella, how exactly do your powers work?"

"Quick explanation. I switch bodies with Devil."

Name: Lunella Lafayette

Species: Inhuman heritage

Ability: Dino Body-swap

Lunella can switch bodies with Devil Dinosaur at will. Other intense emotions can accidently cause the same affect.

"I have a better idea. But you are not going to like it."

"What?"

"Bring Devil here. Now."

"But he can't fit..." Lunella's face grew red. "Are you sure?"

"Do not worry, I will do the talking. I wish it does not have to be this way."

Lunella sighed. "It'll take a while but, fine. You owe me, though."

"Of course." He briefly lost his balance. "But I don't think I'll make it with the extra weight..."

"You can do it." She gave him something from his bag. "it'll help."

T'Challa smacked his head. He attached it to his wrist. "Of course! Thank you!" He began leap-frogging his way to the end of the hallway. Close! Almost there! In a final burst of speed he leaped towards the door. I cannot use my claws, as I'd be unable to support both me and Lunella without falling. But thanks to her... T'Challa pressed the center button on the webshooter. I can make it!

A thick foam of web shot out of the webshooter; the capsule breaking upon use, but T'Challa hand now stuck to the wall. Perfect! Right in front of everyone!

Just then, Lunella's eyes turned rabid. She began snarling, roaring, growling. Her nails clawed at T'Challa's face.

"Yes, yes. I am a bad person, keep growling!" As Devil roared with what rage a mighty beast could fit inside a 10 year old's body, people began to notice them.

"Hey, what's up with that kid up there?"

"Weird."

"EVERYONE!" T'Challa yelled. "There are no Villains here! The breach was caused by the media! There is no need to evacuate! Return to your normal duties in an orderly fashion! I repeat, THE BREACH WAS CAUSED BY THE MEDIA!" With the crowds focus now on him, the cluster of people began to slow down.

"That's was all?"

"He's right look!"

As if on cue, police cars arrived outside of MA, ready to send the pesky media away.

"All right! You asked for this! Deadpool unboxing, coming right up! Make sure to like, subscribe, and accept my legit amazon gift cards. And a one, and a tw-oh, the police are here." He glanced at his waist. "Nice. Extra runtime for ads."

"You are a disgusting creature, Wade."

T'Challa breathed a sigh of relief. "We're all safe. Good."

In his arms, Lunella clutched her stomach. "Ugh. I feel like I've got squirrels in my stomach."

"I believe he correct expression is 'butterflies in the stomach', Lunella."

"I know."

The two fell silent.

"Do you know how to get this webbing out of my hand?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Magik By DeeNOss

Fanfiction

28.7K 554 44
A hero from a different timeline has to re-experience his journey to heroism as a member of the Avengers in this alternate reality, where he will hav...
551K 19.4K 54
This is a continuation of my first one-shot book called 'Growing Up', but you don't really need to read it to read this. You might want to, though...
187K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...
65.9K 3.6K 37
Just when life finally settled down, and things found normalcy, or at least as normal as they could be for Steve, he gets a request of himself that h...