Excelsior!

The two charged at the fake Juggernaut. As Groot got closer, he began to grow until h he matched the Juggernaut's size. The two head-locked each other while Rocket pumped round after round straight into the Juggernaut's head. The Juggernaut tried to swat at Rocket, but the little critter leapt over his head and shot his right knee, causing the Juggernaut to lose balance.

Groot then gave the Juggernaut a vegetarian knuckle sandwich to the face before he uppercuted him into the premium carriage. The blow also knocked his helmet off. Now Peter could see that he'd been right all along. The man under the mask wasn't the Juggernaut. It was the face of a completely different man. A very angry one, at that.

"HAHAHA!" Rocket laughed, "Juggernaut? More like Jokernaut!" Rocket looked at Groot," heh, see what I did there?" Groot shook his head. "Aw c'mon!"

"You'll pay little mammal!" The faker screamed.

"That's...better than a Raccoon. I STILL HATE IT!" Rocket climbed onto Groot's back as he fixed a second gun onto his first one. "Groot, keep him still for me, wouldya?"

"I am Groot!" Groot's arm began to separate into a forest of branches.

"I can't believe I'm actually watching two members from the Guardians of the Galaxy!" Peter exclaimed. "They only come to Earth several times a year!"

"Oh really now?" An old man in bronze shades chuckled at Peter. "Well, what else do you know?"

"Rocket was a normal ra...I mean...Mammal illegally tested on to be an expert at flying and unmatched in his weaponry. Star Lord, or Peter Quill, was born on Earth in the late 1980's. And, if memory serves, he also has a slight pimple on his left..."

The man laughed, "Kid, you some kind of fanboy?"

Peter blushed. "Y-yeah. They've got all sorts of cool technology that I'm just dying to see how it all works. A-and it looks like they're both doing their signature moves!"

While Peter had been talking, Groot's arms had grown into dozens of separate branches.

"I'll say it for you fella," Rocket said. "Iron-stalk,"

"Target," Peter repeated.

"PRISON!" Groot yelled (To everyone else, he just said his name really loud.) Groot pulled his arms back, and thrusted it at the lone Juggernaut.

Who then fell off the bridge?

All the superheroes stared speechlessly as the Juggernaut crashed on the road below with a heavy THUD.

"What in the name of Celestial's crap just happened?" Rocket yelled.

On the unconscious body of the fake Juggernaut, two figures appeared, or grew, on top of the man's chest.

"See Ant-man? I told you we didn't have to get big to knock him out." The size-shifting hero Wasp said to her partner.

"Sure, but then I could've made a pun about how the Wasp and Gi-ANT man had arrived!"

"Ugh, Scott, that might be find with you but..." Wasp pointed to the crowd of camera-wielding-and-predominantly-male cameramen behind her.

"Oh shoot, you're right! Hey you perverts!" He accused the crowd, "Stop taking pictures of her! It's creepy!" With that, the two shrank down.

"H-hey! Where'd she go?" One of the camera men yelled.

"They're too small! I can't get a good photo of them!"

"Oh bother," sighed the old man, "you know, back in the 90's, we didn't look at superheroes like that before. Then again, they used to be pictures on a paper."

"Yeah," Peter said. "You're right." He turned his attention to the fake Juggernaut.

The heroes were wrapping the Juggernaut up in chains. He now looked like a human-sized bodybuilder. So he was just using a quirk to make him look like the Juggernaut. Assuming the armor changed with him, then he could've hidden it under some clothes. Weird how a quirk would allow that, but not impossible. Now, time for other important matters. Peter took out his up-to-date ironman notebook.

Alright, he thought, so I've already cataloged Rocket and Groot, but I haven't really written much about the Wasp's abilities.

She has the ability to shrink her size, yet her strength only increases. Possibly by increasing decreasing the space between molecules? Wouldn't that increase density?

Her powers are on the same level as Ant-man's; whether they're achieved through a quirk or rumored 'pym particles.' Though if they're caused by said particles, then they would need to be a level 8 oxidizer with electrons but no protons in order to move particles. Possible solution: theoretical 'pym' particles;

Besides the problems of the ability, it's great for dodging focused attacks, but what about big spread-out ones like an explosion? Or if they had to outrun someone? Their powers wouldn't be able to beat that, though I've heard she's able to fly...

Hey kid!" The old man shook him by the shoulder; snapping him out of his trance. "Taking notes on the superheroes? Hoping to be a big-shot villain someday?" He chuckled.

"No sir! It's just, the heroes are all so amazing!"

"And you want to be 'that amazing' too, huh?"

"Yes! Yes I do!" Once again, the old man laughed. "Hey, what's so funny?"

"Sorry to tell it to you kid, but you ain't being anyone's hero if you can't save your own grades!"

"What do you mean...Oh!" Peter checked the time. Only another 5 minutes until school started. As much as he hated it, he would have to leave right now if he wanted to keep his GPA on track. He turned to face the old man, "Thanks for the reminder mister!"

"Don't mention it kid. Say, before you go," The old man held out a card, "I'm hoisting this club at my place every Wednesday. We're all old fans of comics and such. I was hoping if you could pitch in." Peter looked at the card. It read:

NAME: STAN LEE'S HERO CLUB

TIME: EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY, 4-5 PM

AGE RANGE: ?

ADDRESS: West Side of Queens, 14th maple street.

MARTIAL STATUS: TAKEN LADIES.

"Okay, I'll go ask my Aunt if it's okay,"

"So you'll come?"

"Sure, if I can," Peter replied.

"Excelsior!" the old man cried, "See you there kid!"