Its exposition time, my dudes

Test 1: 50 meter run

"Good luck, I'll leave you in the dust." Sam placed the black helmet on his head. A suit of thin armor formed.

Pietro snorted. "As if."

"You're talking to the guy who can fly in space, and trained with the Guardian of the Galaxy's!"

"He just shook Starlord's hand at a convention!"

"Kamala!"

"On your marks. Get set. Go!" An automated-announcer yelled. The two blasted their way down the track.

Pietro finished first. "3.04 seconds!" the announcer yelled.

Name: Pietro Maximoff

Species: Mutant

Ability: Superspeed.

Pietro's mutation allows him to run at blindingly fast speeds, while his body is adapted to handle the drawbacks!

Sam flew in behind him. "No fair! I needed some more ground to speed up!"

Pietro blew a raspberry at Sam.

Name: Sam Alexander

Species: Human

Quirk: Nova energy.

Sam is able to generate an energy similar to that of the famous Nova Force, but cannot properly control the energy by his own will. As such, he needs a custom Nova helmet to help channel his power.

"Interesting," Nathan muttered, "his powers are reliant on outside sources, so there's room for improvement.

NEXT RACE:

"You know, when you get big, where does the extra mass come from?" Doreen asked Kamala.

"I...don't want to talk about it."

"Ready. Set. Go!" Kamala stretched her legs into stilts, each stride covering a quarter of the track.

Doreen barely finished ahead of her. "Woohoo!"

Name: Doreen Allene Green

Species: Human

Quirk: Squirrel

Doreen has all the physical features of a squirrel. This includes proportional strength, biting power, and a bushy tail. She also has the ability to speak with squirrels.

"5.94 seconds!" Kamala panted. "Much better than in middle school."

Name: Kamala Khan

Species: Inhuman Heritage

Ability: Polymorph

Kamala is able to bend, stretch or shape her body into any form she chooses, thanks to her Inhuman heritage.

NEXT RACE:

"Okay, you can do this." Wanda stretched her feet. "It's all in the legs."

"Ready. Set. Go!" she ran down the track, her heart pumping with effort.

"8.00 seconds!" As she passed the finish line she pointed her palm at the clock. A mystical hexes emerged from it and the clock made a small whirring sound.

"ReBoOt-Er- 6.00 seconds!" Wanda smiled. Still better than last year.

Name: Wanda Maximoff.

Species: Mutant

Ability: Hexes.

Wanda Maximoff has the ability to generate mystical red hexes from her hands. She can use this for a variety of benefits, mainly Telekinesis, energy blasts. She can also use it for more abstract purposes, such as causing 'improbable' events, such as a computer mysteriously malfunctioning.

Cable shrugged as he marked Wanda's score down. "Fair enough. Next test."

Test #2: Grip strength.

"490 KG! Beat that Daniel!"

"Sure Luke, but I already did! 495 KG!"

Luke clenched his hands again. "500!"

Peter watched the two boy's measuring contest. He stared at the device in his hands. Just focus. If I try to channel the One For All while focused, maybe I'll be able to use One For All without hurting myself.

Here it goes! He squeezed his eyes shut as he clenched the device in his arm. When he was done he checked his score. 56 Kilograms.

"Step aside, my friends." The dwarf boy he had seen earlier was scribbling in his book. He slapped his drawing with his hand and a creature crawled out of the pages. "Let me show you real strength!"

The creature was an anthropomorphic shark with the defined muscles of a world-class body builder. It wore sunglasses shades, and its pants reached down to knee-height. "What's up dudes? Having trouble with those biceps?" The shark grabbed Luke's and Randall's devices each and squeezed them both. Both read 560 KG. "Now that's how you catch a totally radical score!"

The dwarf boy pumped his fists into the air. "Go Rippedjaws!"

Name: Kei Kawade

Species: Human

Quirk: Artist.

Kei can draw a monster in his book and summon or create it! Creatures he creates only stay for 10 minutes, and he cannot use the same sketch again. His summon ability isn't specific to monsters, but the drawing must be  realistic .

Peter sighed. Even he's doing better than me.

Test #3: Long Jump.

Flash used his quirk to make a long pole to jump over the sand-bed. Kamala stretched herself over it. Peter tried using One For All to jump over it, focused on minimizing the damage to his body. He landed with his butt on the sandbed.

Nathan shook his head.

Test #4: Side to side steps.

"Okay Devil Dinosaur. I know I said you could grab me but don't do it too..." the girl – Lunella Lafayette – was cut short as her dinosaur partner picked her up by the scruff of her shirt and shook her like a dog with a chew toy.

"Mr. Summers?," Peter asked, "Isn't getting help from someone else cheating?"

Nathan read his tablet. "Her Inhuman lineage is that she has a telepathic connection to the dinosaur. It's within the rules, so I'm not marking her down." He covered his face as a pile of dinosaur spit hit him. "As long as she can control the damn thing."