Happy new years :)

Peter scanned his surroundings. No one. He turned on the communicator in his ear. "Wanda, how are things going for you?" he whispered.

"Not good!" she yelled. "T'Challa has this weird suit on that absorbs my attacks. Plus, there's nothing I can throw at him!"

"Can't you toss him aside with your hexes?" Peter asked.

"No! The more complicated an object is the more tiring it is for me to move it. I can only move T'Challa for a few seconds before I get dizzy. Right now, I'm holding him off by using the capture tape and my hexes together." I remember that, Peter thought. If only Flash would leave himself open! "We only have 5 minute left, Peter!"

"I know." Peter thought for a moment. He looked at his right arm. "Okay, okay. Try to find a weakness in his suit, I have a plan. I won't let us lose this fight."

"What plan?" Flash snarled. Peter dived out of the way as Flash threw a right punch into the wall. "You still think you can win?"

"I'll beat you! Even if you use your quirk at 100% Peter!" Flash yelled. "Which makes me ask, WHY AREN'T YOU USING IT!" Flash beat his chest. "Do you think I'm too weak for it? HIT ME!" Flash charged at Peter.

He threw his right arm at Peter. Just like before. He always starts an attack with his right arm. But he knows I know that already. So he wants me to punch him. With One For All, Peter clenched his fist. No! I can't use it like that!

Peter slid underneath the blow. He had the capture tape stretched out, ready to tie it around his legs.

Flash had expected it. With his left hand he grabbed Peter by the hood of his shirt and threw him several meters away. He crushed the Capture Tape. "I knew it! You're still holding back!" Flash reached into his pockets. "So if you won't fight me at 100% of your power, then I'll force you to!" Peter looked at the item in Flash's hands.

It was a gun. A pistol, to be exact, with a large plastic tube attached to the end like an over-sized suppressor.

Peter felt his breath quicken. His heart pounded in his chest. "Wh-what- Flash! That's a gun!"

"Custom-built for my quirk. Did you think these pockets were just for show? With it, I can use my quirk as the bullets for this gun." The symbiote formed around the gun. "They won't be as hard as normal bullets. Besides, if I just hit your shoulder, you won't die, so they can't cancel the training." A finger-sized bullet formed inside the tube. Flash aimed the gun at Peter. "You gonna use your quirk now, 'Spiderman'?!"

"Flash, Don't!" He squeezed the trigger.

A loud BANG went off throughout the building.

"What was that noise?" T'Challa shouted. "Was someone shot? Are there villains here? Flash, was that you?"

It sounded like a gun, Wanda thought. I'm too far away to tell, but he's distracted! Wanda made a beeline for the bomb. I've got a chance to end this!

T'Challa came to his senses. "Halt hero!" He blocked Wanda's path. "You aren't getting anywhere near the weapon!"

She aimed her hexes at his foot and made T'Challa lose his balance. "A hand or foot isn't as complicated as an entire body!" Wanda clutched her stomach. "though moving anything organic is all-around unpleasant..." her fingers reached for the bomb. "But it's worth it!"

Barely inches away from the bomb, T'Challa managed to grab her. "You forget, hero, cats can land on two feet!"

"That's not even how the saying goes!" Wanda struggled in T'Challa's grip. He had his arm wrapped around her – trapping her. With his free arm he dug into his pockets for his capture tape.