*insert tragic backstory*

Awntie, Awntie! It's Iron Man time!"

"Already?" Aunt May sighed, "I've barely started the dishes. Can you wait?"

"No! I want it now now now!" As Peter whined, two large hands lifted him by the chest into the air.

"Don't worry hon, the superhero Uncle Ben is here!" Uncle Ben and Peter both laughed as Peter rode on Uncle Ben's back all the way to the computer room. While he turned on the computer, Peter impatiently rocked his chair to the limits.

"Hey, hey. Calm down kiddo, I'm just as excited to see this as you are. Still. I can't believe you'd be okay watch something like this. I think it's terrifying, actually." he muttered. His eyes turned to look at a glass tank full of Spiders. On the top-right corner a label read "Property of Richard Parker". Beneath it were scribbles that barely spelled out '+ Peter.' Peter had insisted they bring it from Richard's house. Saying it was for "research."

"Then again..." The video played before Ben could finish his thought.

The whole screen was covered in ash. The video shaked like it was in an earthquake; the cameraman to terrified to check his grip.

The video Peter liked had been filmed years before he was born. The hero had already been a somewhat well-known hero before, but to Peter, this movement was when he truly began to shine.

Smoke filled the air as a crowd of peopled cowered behind the police line. Likewise, the cops stood behind a makeshift barrier; their guns at the ready.

"This....this is crazy! Some villain showed up to wreck the place, then he came! He's saved what, 20,30, 50 people and it hasn't even been 5 minutes! W-what the hell is this?" a small explosion erupted from the fiery wreckage and the camera caught several human-sized robots jumping out of the burning buildings. They ran towards the barrier, carrying survivors draped over their shoulders; sometimes inside the very suits themselves. Behind them, a giant ironclad robot lumbered towards them, shaped like a massive metal sumo wrestler.

The massive robot pointed at the crowd as it arm transformed into a Gatling gun. As the barrel began to spin, another large figure emerged out of the smoke and shot the robot. The robot exploded in a bright-blue light.

The man responsible for the shot walked out of the wreckage.

It was a 7-foot tall human robot, and Tony Stark's first Zeta-series suit. It was dressed in the classic red-and-gold paint, and had defined muscles along the body. Parts of the armor were torn off in places, and a pulsar ray flickered like a broken lightbulb. The faceplate was cracked; the usual sea-blue glow of the eyes were now dim.

He carried multiple unconscious survivors. On his shoulder, being cradled in his right arm, foam-glued to his back, he had to be carrying at least a dozen of them. Despite his face-plate being cracked, Tony didn't need a microphone to amplify his voice.

"Everyone stay calm! Help has arrived!" Tony yelled as he walked towards the police.

"Make sure these people get to the nearest Stark Industries building I have several world-class doctors (some of them robots) there. Oh, and if you meet this red-haired girl, tell her she owes me dinner!"

One of the police gave a small laugh. "You'd need magic to fix some of these injuries."

Tony shrugged, "Got that covered too. Just put the critically injured into any Iron man suits. I can fly them over."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Every suit needs a test drive." Tony grimaced as he walked to some of the survivors. His suit began peeling off into multiple drones that formed themselves into a stretcher around the injured. As he did this, police were resting the injured into the other suits, as if the suits were their coffins.