Alpha and elas

By Abccosplays

some short stories i wrote about my oc and another oc, some have more parts. includes aus, dnd world, smut, a... More

breakfast time
Two will give in
LDR
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
all mine
Practice makes perfect
Party for two
GC: man whores (+anyk)
daddy's pup (๐Ÿ”ž)
Overthinking
The wolf moon
the backalley
Caught redhanded
Datenight
Bad day
Akkar being a cockblocker for 6 minutes straight
forgotten days pt 1
forgotten days pt 2
first meeting
the gang in a whore house๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
jazz traditions
by the fireplace
missed u
oblivious elas (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž)
flying lessons
long time no love
late night drive in
down by the willow
a kelhana's way
the prince and the wolf
knight to remember
knight to remember: part 2
a king to rule them all
top student
double dare
blessed life
dear soon-to-be mr kelhana
surprise visit
an eventful morning
a mind of his own
liar liar
To, my king
backstory alpha dnd
(info dnd session 2022)
far far away
alpha's diary
hero
enchanted au
enchanted pt 2
Ki-Joon
the 4th date
our heroes
nightshift pt 1
nighshift pt 2
enchanted au pt 3
park day
surprise
a helping hand

the wish of life

24 0 0
By Abccosplays

*part two of down by the willow,,,,no i wasn't going to leave you like that-*

"look lenore! look dupin! a shooting star!" anyk yelled as she pointed at the sky. they both looked up with a big smile. anyk and the cubs just had a fun day of training behind them. they were laying down in the grass, looking at the stars.

"make a wish" anyk said before she closed her eyes, lenore and dupin doing the same. lenore wished for her daddy to return home, from wherever he was. dupin wished for his daddy back too, he missed him lots, even tho he never said so out loud. anyk, knew exactly where alpha was. he was smiling in the sky they wished to. anyk wished for alpha to see his family once more, since the kelhana's deserved that. one by one their eyes opened again. dupin gave a sigh.

"that was pointless, its not going to come true anyway" he said.

"as long as you don't tell anyone your wish, it will" anyk spoke before she looked at lenore next to her.

"don't listen to your brother" she joked. lenore nodded.

"i won't! mine has to come true some day" she said with a big smile. they all grew silent, taking in the stars in peace. slowly but surely anyk fell asleep, lenore too. dupin was hypnotized by the night sky. they were each in their little world, unaware of what was happening just a few miles ahead. elas cried as akkar tried his best to comfort him, he stared at the grave while holding elas close. suddenly, the letters on alpha's grave started glowing. akkar furrowed his eyebrows before pulling elas up and standing infront of him, he drew his sword to prepare for the enemy. suddenly there was a huge windstorm trying to push akkar and elas away. akkar tried his best to keep looking at the enemy but failed, he just held onto elas as he covered his eyes against the wind. then,a bright purple light showed infront of them, the silhouette of a man in the light. akkar drew his sword again as the wind had calmed down. elas held onto akkar tightly, looking st the figure before them.

"SHOW YOURSELF COWARD" akkar yelled, ready for a fight. slowly but surely a man they knew all to well appeared in front of them. a loud bang was heard, making the two fall to the ground holding their ears. then, it was silent....no wind, no nothing. elas first looked at akkar, who looked back, happy elas was ok. before they could do anything elas was interrupted by hearing heavy breathing. he quickly looked infront of him, where his husband stood with teary eyes, looking at his hands all out of breath. elas felt the tears in his eyes form, akkar noticed and looked to where elas was looking.

"ALPHIE!" elas yelled before running towards alpha and hugging him tightly.

"pup.." alpha whispered before holding onto elas even tighter, kissing his head while holding him close. elas pulled away and cupped his face, looking at him in shock.

"wha- wait?! how-" elas tried, but the words were not forming.

"i missed you too" alpha smiled before connecting their lips in a hurry. elas relaxed into the kiss as he had been waiting for months. when they pulled away alpha looked at akkar and walked towards him. he had just been standing there in shock. akkar started crying as he saw his best friend walk closer to him. alpha chuckled before pulling him into a tight hug. akkar held onto alpha like his life depended on it. once they pulled away akkar wiped his tears away.

"sup bro?" akkar said all cool, making alpha laugh.

"nothing much to be honest" he answered with a smile. then he felt elas grab onto his hand.

"alpha...how are you here? and...are you even really here." elas asked. alpha blinked a few times before making his way to the willow.

"well, i was sitting right there on that branch before....my mother" alpha started as he walked over to his mother's grave, akkar and elas following after him. elas and akkar had never seen the grave of his mother before, so it was weird to see alpha talking about his family. alpha looked at the small tree near her grave and gave a smile.

"she's right over there, she told me via telepathy that she's going to use all her might for my family. i didnt think much of it at first, but i think she helped me back here. she told me 'when a kid wishes upon a star, the wish is expected to come true'...pup, i think the cubs have done something to bring me back." alpha said grabbing elas's hands. elas smiled as a tear escaped his eye. akkar smiled to as he looked at the tree. the group made their way back to their stuff after alpha thanked his mother once more.

"do you think you're here for good?" akkar asked.

"i think i am, i feel very much alive...my stomach still hurts from the stab wound" alpha said, making elas stop for a second. alpha looked behind him to see why he stopped.

akkar kept walking home quietly, not noticing his two friends at all.

"puppy...are you ok?" alpha asked as he looked at elas.

"how could you die on me..." he said as he walked a little closer to alpha.

"huh?" alpha asked surprised.

"alpha kelhana how could you leAVE ME WITH TWO CHILDREN?!" elas said as he pushed alpha backwards in his chest.

"i- i didn't- puppy i-" alpha said speechless.

"DONT YOU PUPPY ME ALPHA I HAD TO COMFORT TWO CHILDREN ALL ALONE! I WAS LUCKY AKKAR WAS THERE WITH ME OR ELSE WE WOULD'VE BEEN GONE TOO" elas ranted before he walked past alpha to the way home, leaving alpha alone with many thoughts. he blinked a few times, alpha and elas only rarely argued. did elas really think he wanted to leave them behind? alpha quickly snapped back to reality as he shook his head and ran home.

.

.

dupin gave the sleeping girls a glance before standing up. he dusted himself off before something caught his eye a little further away. dupin, being the curious little boy he is, immediately walked to the moving thing he saw. he walked into the forest before he head someone coming closer. his nerves grew but were stopped as soon as he saw his father running towards him. alpha stopped before falling to his knees and opening his arms, dupin didnt waste any time to run to him and hug him as tight as he could. the two being reunited once again.

"hey buddy, its alright...daddy's here" alpha comforted as he held onto his son.

dupin let go and held onto his hand as alpha stood up.

"lets go home daddy" dupin said as he lead him home. they didn't walk far before they arrived at their house, the girls still sleeping in the grass as it was pretty late. alpha stopped a little further away, pulling dupin next to him with a mischievous smile. then, alpha gave a long loud wolf howl, dupin joined in. their plan seemed to work as lenore and anyk woke up.

"dupin stop howling at this ti-" anyk got cut off as she saw alpha next to dupin.

"DADDY!" lenore yelled as she launched herself at him. during the run there she changed into her wolf side to tackle her father to the ground and lick his face.

"ah- lenore" alpha laughed as he pet her. "ok ok that's quite enough princess" alpha chuckled as lenore changed back into a girl. she held onto alpha as alpha stood back up with his daughter in his arms. he made his way to anyk and stood before her. anyk stared in front of her in shock.

"quite funny, you had the same reaction as akkar" alpha joked as he put lenore back on the ground.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?? YOU'RE DEAD?!" anyk yelled.

"yeahhhh....about that..im back! the kids did something and i was granted my life back. akkar called it a refund on the way here" alpha smiled as he sat down in front of anyk. anyk looked at the kids in shock, knowing they wished for alpha to return. she hugged alpha as soon as she realized it, the cubs hugging them too.

"cubs, have you seen papa around?" alpha asked as he let go.

"papa went inside!" dupin pointed at the house. alpha nodded, at least he got home safe. "let's get you two to bed, give auntie anyk a kiss" alpha said before getting up. and so the cubs did.

"anyk, we will talk tomorrow i promise. i have to make up with elas first" alpha said as he grabbed the hands of his children. anyk nodded, still shocked at alpha being here.

.

.

.

the kids were tucked into bed, even a bedtime story to make it up to them. he made his way to the shared room of him and his husband. he saw that it was locked, meaning elas was in there. he sighed before knocking on the door.

"elas? can you let me in?" he asked gently. "who is it." he heard from behind the door.

he rolled his eyes. "your husband?"

"my husband is dead" elas said behind the door. alpha sighed loudly.

"please let me in" he asked again. it was silent for a few moments before he heard the lock turn, elas opened the door and stared up into his eyes.

"listen, pup, im sorry...i should have never left alone and i missed our family so much. it was never my intention t-" alpha rambled on until he was interrupted by elas's lips on his own. elas held the back of alpha's neck with care, slowly guiding him inside of the room. alpha was quick to lock the door behind them, this was going to be a long night.

.

.

.

the next morning elas came downstairs to get some water for him and his husband. akkar was reading the paper in the kitchen with dupin on his lap.

"morning elas, you're up late...and...why are you limping?" akkar asked, already knowing the answer.

"my legs hurt from the walking yesterday" elas said.

"HAH-" was heard from upstairs, making akkar laugh. elas walked to the doorway

"DOWN BOY" elas yelled at him, clearly embarrassed. he continued filling up two glasses for them while shaking his head. akkar gently smiled.

"im still glad to have him back, even tho i wont get anymore sleep, will i?" akkar teased.

"not a chance uncle akkar" elas smiled as he disappeared upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 5 18
A small collection of short stories that I just wanted to share. Enjoy!
4.1K 60 39
This is a book for short stories for when I don have time to write my books but still want stories.
112 3 7
Short story!!! I'm bored Some hella OCs I promise it's not good omens shut up (Also some other oneshots I think they're called??)
110 1 104
Just a collection of romance short stories that take place in a world where both humans and mythological/magical creatures exist. I recently decided...