A Dream Come True || Dream Te...

De S3PULCHRAL

"Imagine being the one in control of fate. The puppet-master of all who stumble onto your path. Just what wil... Mais

๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ.
๐Ÿท - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š—
๐Ÿธ - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿน - ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿบ - ๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿป - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š– ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐™พ๐š๐š.
๐Ÿผ - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐Ÿฝ - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‚๐™ผ๐™ฟ
๐Ÿพ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ "๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–"
๐Ÿฟ - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ - ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท - ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š
๐™ด๐šก๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ - ๐š„๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šข
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน - ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ - ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š› ๐š‚๐š˜๐š˜๐š
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป - ๐™ผ๐šž๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š ๐š…๐šŠ๐š—
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ - ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ - ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š•๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ - ๐™ป'๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ - ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šœ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท - ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ
๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ.
- ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ #๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท -
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ - ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน - ๐š„๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
- ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ #๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ -
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ - ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป - ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–
28 - ... Will go Wrong.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ - ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ - ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฐ ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท - ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’๐šŠ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ - ๐šƒ๐šข๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šข
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน - ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ - ๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š’๐š
Fuck Cancer.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šข๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ
37 - Decisions
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ - ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ - ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š๐š๐š˜๐š—

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ - ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š†๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š. . .

2.5K 142 167
De S3PULCHRAL

Art by @/wembly-art on tumblr!

1st Person POV -

   I walked silently down the prime path towards L'manberg. It was the day of The Election.

   I wasn't invited obviously, but I was going to attend anyways. I ditched the idea of taking invisibility potions since they made me sick the previous time I used them.

   I buttoned up my black overcoat and adjusted my beanie as I descended the stairs yet again. I took in the view of L'manberg once more, many of the nation's flags caught my attention. There were more flags then there were previously.

   Walking by various buildings, I took notice to posters of propaganda. "Vote for Pog2020" posters were seen the most. This whole election was very important to many people. I personally saw it as stupid.

   Why fight for control? Why did there have to be government and sides?

   I rolled my eyes as I passed and silently walked into a covered area; hiding as best as I could away from the stage. There were many banners with the nation's color scheme and more propaganda. Some attendees wore the L'manberg uniform, if they owned one, and were sat in the chairs in the crowd. Everyone looked excited for the event to begin.

   I turned my attention towards the stage, which was decorated in ribbons and flags. Wilbur stood nervously holding papers and envelopes scattered into a messy stack in his hands. His foot was tapping the stage's floor rapidly.

   Tommy seemed the exact opposite of this. He was smiling eagerly as he talked with Tubbo. He seemed excited and careless. He didn't seem nervous or worried at all.

   The other parties that were running were also on the stage, all looking excited for the event. The only person that didn't seem particularly happy, other than Wilbur, was Schlatt.

   Schlatt had a sinister grin plastered across his face. His hands were behind his back as he stood proudly, glancing at the people in the crowd. He seemed incredibly off. But he always gave me this bad vibe, so I couldn't tell if I should be worried.

   Suddenly George walks past my hiding spot, breaking my gaze from the stage. George makes his way up the stairs and joins Quackity. Quackity whispered to George, seemingly mad at his running mate for being late.

   Turning my attention towards the crowd again, a new man walked into the seating area. A few members of both sides were leading him around. They sat down in the audience and started talking. I heard the name "HBomb" be thrown around a a couple of times. I assumed that was his name.

Back up on the stage, the four parties began to converse. Wilbur seemed like he was going to throw up from how nervous he looked. Tommy still seemed foolishly optimistic, holding a lopsided grin.

Tubbo walked down to the seating area and joined the others in the audience. Things were about to begin.

Wilbur then makes his way over to the mic with his notes in hand. Shuffling through them he stacks the papers neatly and finally looks up at the crowd.

"Good Evening. Today I have here with me the election results of the four parties: Swag2020, Pog2020, Coconut2020, and Schlatt2020."

"YEA-" Fundy yells out in celebration, but the mic cuts him off. I laugh at this.

Wilbur continues, "I have here with me the winners and by what percentage. The turnout of this election was 220,000 votes."

I was surprised. How did this election reach that many people? I expected there to be barely any votes.

"Now I will say that there was some voter fraud. People were able to repeatedly vote for one party. At one-hour intervals when I noticed we had spam votes I looked further into the voting forms. Luckily I was able to clear the issue and I got rid of the fake votes. These results are fair and final."

"I hope they're getting sent to jail too!" Quackity shouted out. Tommy laughed at this in shock.

"Do you want to know what party had spammed votes for them?" Wilbur asks, the audience all giving some form of yes in response.

Wilbur simply turns to his son, Fundy. People started chuckling while Fundy and Niki remained silent for a moment.

"I think we should continue with the votes." Fundy said awkwardly laughing.

Wilbur then turns back towards the podium and flips to a new paper.

"Coconut2020 has had 120,000 disqualified votes." Wilbur says, people's eyes widening at this. Tommy walks in front of the mic.

"And Wilbur I hate to say this but there seems to be one person part of Coconut2020 who is good at that kind of stuff!" Tommy laughs. He turns to face Fundy after this statement.

"I think you should count every single vote, including the spammed ones..." Fundy says slowly. People either laugh or shake their heads at this. He looks around nervously.

"We still have a quarter of a million votes left though!" Wilbur says turning back towards the mic.

Everyone moves back into their previous positions and Wilbur glances over his papers once again.

"With 9% of the vote, which is about 20,000 people or so. In fourth place... is Coconut2020!"

Niki and Fundy cheer together, joyfully celebrating. They smiled at each other seemingly just happy to have been able to participate and run together. Many people in the audience applauded for them.

"Thank you Eret for your support!" Niki says excitedly as she waved at Eret.

"20,000 PEOPLE YEAH!" Fundy yells out jumping up and down.

"The pity votes..." Quackity mumbled out into the mic. Tommy laughed at this while Niki and Fundy's celebration stopped.

Once things settled down, Wilbur spoke up again.

"With 16% of the vote, coming in third... is Schlatt2020."

People looked over at Schlatt, people in the audience respectfully clapping. Schlatt's expression didn't falter though. He kept his same unsettling smile and nodded at Wilbur who looked back at him.

Wilbur turned back, swallowing the lump in his throat and continued hesitantly.

"That leaves two parties left. The two major front-runners are the final options here." Wilbur says, looking over at Quackity.

George and Quackity nod at each other and hug for a brief moment. It was quite awkward to watch, and I ended up chuckling a bit.

Wilbur takes a deep breath and glances back at the papers in his hands. He looks back up at the audience.

"In second place... with 30% of the vote. Is..."

Tommy looks nervous now, crossing his fingers keeping his eyes shut. People wait in anticipation for him to finish.

"...Led by the party leader... Quackity!"

Quackity doesn't even look sad or surprised. He just smiles, George and Schlatt doing the same. Tommy start celebrating and shouting. The audience bursts into applause and begins to cheer.

Wilbur looks sad as he watches Tommy celebrate. Why wasn't he happy, didn't he win?

"WE WON!!" Tommy exclaims jumping around and smiling.

"Wait- Wait please!" Wilbur attempts to shout over Tommy. He is unsuccessful.

"Tommy we won, BUT LISTEN!" Wilbur yells out, but Tommy ignores him and continues to celebrate.

"Listen, listen! Please, stop celebrating. Please!"

Tommy looks back at Wilbur. "WE DID IT! WE WON WILBUR!! WE ACTUALLY DID IT!"

"Tommy please, Tommy calm." Wilbur says grabbing Tommy's shoulders. Tommy looks at his brother with a confused expression. Wilbur faces the microphone once more.

"Two nights ago, when we had the endorsement ceremony... after the announcement of Schlatt2020 and Coconut2020." Wilbur begins. In the back, it seems that Schlatt has begun to laugh. Tommy looks at him worriedly.

"Quackity uhm- made a deal! He made a deal with the leader of Schlatt2020." Wilbur continues. Schlatt begins to laugh more. Tommy's face went from a look of worry to one of confusion.

"Quackity said that no matter what happens, Quackity would pool Swag2020 votes on with Schlatt2020 votes." Niki gasps at this and various audience member begin to mumble. Tommy looks back and forth at Schlatt and Quackity with a puzzled expression.

I froze. I knew exactly what Wilbur was trying to say.

Wilbur sighs and turns back towards the podium.

"Pog2020 got 45% of the popular vote! And the coalition government of Schlatt2020 and Swag2020 got 46% of the popular vote."

The blood from Tommy's face drains. He grows pale and a look of dread takes over him. His jaw drops as he frantically looks around at everyone. People from the crowd began to yell or cheer whilst Quackity and Schlatt started laughing.

"Meaning that tonight, ladies and gentlemen! On Tuesday the 22nd of of September 2020..."

Tommy didn't want to believe what he was hearing. All I could see in his eyes was panic and worry. I quickly looked away and towards Wilbur.

"Schlatt2020 has been inaugurated."

People in the audience started freaking out at this. Quackity joined Schlatt and began celebrating. George kept a stoic expression while Schlatt continued laughing.

Tommy was frozen where he stood, shocked. Wilbur turned towards his brother with a sad smile. Wilbur placed his hand Tommy's shoulder as a form of comfort.

"Mr. JSchlatt- I want to say it was an honor competing against you but I- please Schlatt step up to the podium and please deliver your speech." Wilbur stutters out.

Wilbur walks away and makes room for Schlatt at the podium.

Schlatt walks up and gives a low sinister chuckle. He glances over at Tommy who was still standing on the stage in disbelief. Wilbur has already left and he was now staring up at his brother.

"Tommy. Get off my podium." Schlatt says coldly. Tommy looks at him in terror before leaving the stage.

"Tommy we're citizens tonight. Just listen to Schlatt." Wilbur says with a sad smile once Tommy joins him.

They take a seat in the audience together. Niki and Fundy also joined them.

Schlatt taps the mic and leans into it. He grins.

"Well... that was pretty easy!" Schlatt and his fellow party members laugh in response to this.

"And you know what I said? The day that I got unbanned from the Dream SMP? And the day I said I was running? In an election that I won, by the way." He whispers the last bit. He stays silent for a moment before continuing.

"I said, 'Things are gonna change'. I looked every citizen of L'manberg in the eyes, and I said, 'You listen to me. This place'll be a lot different tomorrow'."

Schlatt grins menacingly at Tommy and Wilbur, his intimidating red eyes glare into their gaze. Seeing Schlatt on that podium hurt them. Schlatt couldn't care one bit.

"Let's start making it happen." Schlatt laughs a bit as he breaks his stare, turning his attention towards everyone in the crowd. Some seemed excited while a few seemed frightened.

"Wilbur- Wil are you sure I-" Tommy stutters. He was at a loss for words.

"My first decree, as the President of L'manberg. THE EMPEROR of this GREAT country!"

"YESSIR!" Quackity shouts out, laughing.

"Wilbur surely not- Wil I'm.."

Tommy stares at Wilbur, hoping for any good news. Wilbur just looks at his brother and shakes his head.

"IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!"

"NO!" Niki cries out. People in the crowd began to shout out random things. Wilbur's eyes widen in fear and Tommy begins to shake his head in disbelief.

"YES BABY!" Quackity smiles at Wilbur and Tommy.

"GET EM OUTTA HERE!" Schlatt laughs manically. He grasps the podium aggressively; his expression striking fear into me. I quickly snapped my head towards the crowd.

A few audience members pull out weapons and aim them at Tommy and Wilbur. They looked at each other unsure what to do.

   And before Punz could pull the trigger of the crossbow right into Wilbur's head, everything stopped.

Time had frozen and everything stood still. I looked around with confusion.

[Well... seems we have a little predicament here! I think it's that time again.]

   The voice startles me and I jump a bit.

"What..? What are you talking about?"

[Just watch.]

Hello <USER>!

POLL ACTIVATED!

____________

Time to decide what YOU want to do next!

LOADING CHOICES. . .

LOAD COMPLETE!

OPTION A) Help Tommy and Wilbur ESCAPE.

OPTION B) Help the audience SHOOT at them.

____________

[You have three days from the moment this chapter drops to decide!]

[Whatever has the most individual votes will be chosen.]

[This choice is very important. This can affect your relationships with future characters.]

[Good luck! I hope you choose the best option.]

_______________
2098 words, unedited

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

352K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
5.3K 249 22
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ-" His voice fell low. "๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐?" " ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
13.4K 322 21
Slightly cringe</3 read my other books๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ A fanfic in which an oc ends up falling for one of the dream team members. It wouldn't be a fanfic without...
815K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...