The Ultimate Defeat

By birdgirl15-07

For almost ten years, the villains and the PJ Masks have been at each others' throats. Both sides want a perm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

489 9 12
By birdgirl15-07

Romeo paced around the museum. Luna Girl was hovering on her Luna Board, a worried look on her face. Night Ninja stared into his phone anxiously. What was taking them so long?

"Should I text her?" Night Ninja asked.

Rip had said that she would come to the museum an hour ago. They were all supposed to meet at 12.a.m and it was already 1.a.m.

Romeo nodded. Night Ninja typed furiously into his phone. Almost immediately, a 'ding' emitted from his phone. They all huddled around his phone. It was Rip.

"we widll be late. dont wait or loosk for us," the message with typos read.

"Just as I feared. It has to be the PJ Masks again." Luna Girl muttered angrily.

Romeo clasped his hands behind his back, deep in thought. They did not know where the Wolfies were and searching throughout the city would be a waste of time. Besides, the PJs may harm them instead. Then their plan to defeat them would be put to a later date. They could not postpone this meeting, Romeo thought. It was best if they waited. After half an hour of worrying and pacing around the museum anxiously, the large door creaked open. Rip and Howler came inside. There were several scratches on their faces and leaves and twigs were stuck to their hair.

"Where's Kevin?" Luna Girl asked. "And why are both of you... such a mess?"

Brushing off the leaves and sweat on her face, Rip heaved angrily.

"Kevin's gone!"

=_=flashback_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rip stared at Romeo's message. Then she slowly started to chuckle, and finally collapsed into a fit of giggles. Why would she and her brothers have to look out for the PJ Masks? It's not like they were going to do any bad stuff. They would never bother the PJ Masks no matter what. All they wanted to do was to stir up trouble in the city, but they were certainly not in the mood for that at that time. She checked the time he sent it. It was sent at 5.a.m. that morning. It was 8.p.m now. Maybe Romeo had gotten into trouble with the PJ Masks.

The moon had risen. It was time for her to change. Rip looked out at the moon and let the moonlight fall on her face. Almost immediately, her nose grew bigger and claws sprouted from her fingers and patches of fur covered her feet. Deep from her stomach, a high-pitched howl escaped her. Leaping out of the window, she howled louder, and her brothers, Howler and Kevin, leapt beside her. The pack ran off into the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in HQ, Catboy was checking the PJ Picture Player. It showed the Wolfies headed for the museum.

"Better stop them from thrashing up the museum." Owlette said and pressed the Owl Glider's icon.

The trio flew out of the HQ upon buckling their seat belts. The Owl Glider left HQ and soared high in the sky. It soon reached the museum and Owlette landed the Owl Glider right in front of the trio, almost knocking Kevin over in the process. Howler growled. What did they want?

"No way are we letting you three go inside the museum." Gekko said firmly.

"Oh yeah? Who are you to tell me what to do Lizard Legs?" challenged Howler.

However, they completely ignored Rip and Howler and surrounded Kevin instead, blocking the Wolfies' view of Kevin. Owlette asked Kevin whether he wanted to give up being a Wolfy and become a hero instead. Gekko told him that they could be best buddies, doing hero work together.

"Rip and Howler are not treating you properly. You must join us. It's for the best." Catboy said, shooting an accusing look at Rip and Howler.

'What the−, what are the PJ Pinheads thinking?' Rip thought to herself.

They were literally back talking about her when she was right in front of them. Did they really think Kevin would give up his own brother and sister for a bunch of do-gooders?

"Oh shut up, please. Kevin stop listening and get back here. We have things to do."

Just then, the PJ Masks started to run away from the Wolfies. Surprisingly, Kevin followed them on all fours like a dog.

"Kevin I said get back here!" Rip hollered once more, a little more forcefully.

To their shock, there was Catboy's Cat Stripe tied onto Kevin's neck, forcing Kevin to follow them.

"Guys! A little help please!" Kevin shouted.

The PJ Masks were definitely out of their minds. Howler's eyes widened. Nobody treated his brother like that. He howled ferociously and ran after Kevin. The 'leash' was in Owlette's hands, and she was up in the air. He leapt up like a wolf and sunk his wolf teeth into her leg. Owlette screamed and let go of the leash. Owlette flew up higher towards the sky as she checked her leg for teeth marks.

Howler snarled at Catboy and they glared at each other without breaking eye contact. Rip ran to Kevin and untied the 'leash' from Kevin's neck. Rip's phone vibrated and she saw the text message from Night Ninja. She let go of the united Cat stripe and hurriedly typed back a reply. Rip shoved her phone back into her pocket and turned to look at Howler. Right at that moment, Howler pounced onto Catboy and Rip leaped forward to grab Howler.

"Gekko!" shouted Owlette.

Gekko, who was already headed towards HQ, stopped and ran back towards them. As he was running, he activated his shields.

"Super Gekko shields!"

The shields came straight at Rip's knee at a high speed, and the impact of the shields hitting her knee made her trip over and she landed on her face, hard. She groaned and did not get up.

Kevin gaped at Gekko in disbelief. Kevin was about to say something when he felt a strong blast of wind. Howler came crashing down on him and the both of them hit the ground. Kevin pushed Howler off his body and looked at the red figure in the air, that was about to blow another gust of wind. All of a sudden, blue stripes wrapped themselves around his body and arms, constricting him, and Kevin lay on the ground trying his best to wriggle off the stripes. Gekko got hold of Kevin's midsection and hauled him up in the air. Rip got up and instinctively let out a sonic howl, but Gekko activated his shields once more and the sonic howl bounced off his shields. The red rings of her howls hit her in the face and the vibration of the powerful howl blew her away. Howler rose to his feet and looked up at the sight of the PJ Masks running away with his brother, into HQ. Howler howled with all his might, and just at that moment, a translucent force field enveloped HQ. His howl bounced from it and hit him and Rip instead. They flew back several feet and landed on the ground. Rip, who was filled with rage, got up, ran towards HQ and pounded on the force field, but to no avail. Howler clenched his teeth. They had to inform their fellow villains about this. As the duo ran towards the museum, a commotion broke out inside HQ.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NO! I do NOT want to be a hero. I will be what I want! Let me go!" Kevin howled.

It seemed like their plan was not working. Asking Kevin to give up villain work seemed like the worst way to make a bad guy become a hero. They had thought that Kevin would agree as he had helped them stop villains on many occasions and had even said once that he wanted to be a Good Wolfy. However, for some reason Kevin was not very keen on being a hero all of a sudden. When Gekko questioned him about this, Kevin snarled.

"Do you think I would follow you three even after you treated me this way?" He growled.

It was his choice to be whoever he wants. Some random bunch of kids did not decide what he would be. Catboy spoke up.

"Kevin, why do you want to be a villain? I thought you liked being the good guy."
"I am the villain because I chose to be one. Just like you want to be a hero, I want to be a villain."

With great effort, he leapt up from the chair that he was tied to and landed headfirst into the red elevator. The elevator went down and Kevin came out of the HQ, only to see a translucent force field surrounding HQ. He let out a sonic howl, and the force field disappeared. Apparently, howling at the force field only worked from the inside. He wriggled himself loose from the chair and stripes.

It was not true that Kevin did not want to be a hero. Sometimes, he actually enjoyed being the good guy. But after they had treated him that way, he was in no mood to talk nicely to the Masks and become goody-goodies.

He ran towards the museum afraid that the PJ Masks may be tracking him, but they were too disappointed that their plan did not work and failed to notice Kevin on the picture player.

"I guess he's not like what we thought he was," Gekko said, scratching his head. He then looked at Catboy.

"Catboy, what was with that Cat stripe? Why did you wrap it around Kevin's neck?"

"Yeah that wasn't nice Catboy," Owlette said, folding her arms.

"IーI didn't mean to. Honest. I had meant for it to wrap it around his wrists not neck. My hand slipped." Catboy said, alarmed and agitated.

"I feel bad about it. I'll apologise to him soon." Catboy said gultily.

Owlette continued to stare at him, while getting closer and closer to his face in an attempt to seem threatening, but she sighed and shrugged in the end.

"Whatever. I'm going back."

Owlette pressed a button on her bracelet and disappeared. Catboy and Gekko glanced at each other and an awkward silence filled the air. They both stared into space until Gekko spoke up.

"We haven't really taken down any of the villains yet, Catboy. What are we going to do?" Gekko questioned.

"I'm trying to think of ways that will weaken the villains, but we keep doing them a little harsher than we meant to." He exhaled forcefully. "We'll try to think of other ways. Eventually."

Catboy too pressed a button on his bracelet and disappeared without another word. Gekko stood there, staring into space, not knowing how to feel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=_=flashback end_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Howler huffed when he finished explaining. Rip suddenly shoved Howler.

"It's all your fault!" Rip grumbled.

"What did I do? You were the one who was looking at your phone!" Howler shot back.

"You didn't even try to save my brother. You were so keen on pouncing around."

"He's my brother too! What do you mean I didn't try to help him?"

"You are so immature and childish." Rip rolled her eyes.

"Who's being childish now? If I am childish, so are you! An age difference of 2 minutes is not that big."

"So what if we are twins?! It's our duty as older siblings to protect Kevin. Now thanks to you, he's gone!"

"Shut uー"

"EEP!"

A high-pitched screaming sound was emitted from Luna Girl's Magnet.

Luna Girl glanced at her Magnet and brought near her ears.

"Little sis?" she spoke into it.

There was an awkward silence that followed her words. She didn't know that Motsuki would be able to communicate with her through the Magnet. She decided to check it out later. Luna Girl tucked her Magnet away and they all averted their attention back at the Wolfies.

"Well, now what?" Howler questioned.

Just then, a loud creaking and groaning sound was heard and the museum's door opened slowly. Kevin stumbled in and collapsed on the floor.

"I... am back..." He said, huffing and puffing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 45 22
Just for fun! Please don't kill me folks! Thumbnail from ( https://youtube.com/channel/UCON0zJaBcjZxCKzH6ADlu2g ) (Discontinued, Reasons: So many stu...
10.6K 107 22
when octobella gets corrupted with a crystal and goes to the ocean the pj masks have no choice but to leave the city and go to the ocean to stop and...
35.2K 324 43
Catboy, A hero of Paris, A leader, a Friend, a Son, and a Boyfriend. He started to date Karla and both Karla and Catboy love each other until one day...
7.9K 143 12
Catboy and Owlette have been fighting crime side by side ever since the day they and Gekko became superheroes. Little do they know that love will sta...