An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
🎃A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
🎄A Christmas Special🎄
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
🦇💀Tales of the Pokecrypt💀🦇
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
🍋Mating Season part 3 final🍋
Christmas video and pictures
❄🎄Christmas Tales🎄❄
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
🍋Hot night~🍋
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Emerald

549 15 18
By cookiemuncher4

Narrator P.O.V

It is night time in the Pokemon world, in the Alola Region Melemele Island, on Hau'oli City all is quiet and no one is on the street. Well, except for ChamAlien who is in the fastest alien form name XLR8.

Who he is just casually speeding by. You see, he was having trouble sleeping and he was about to wake up Pop so she could sing him a lullaby, but she looks so peacefully and cute when she sleeps and he just couldn't wake her up. So he decided to just run to tired him out and on his running he is is on Hau'oli City. While he was running, he is quickly halted when he becomes trapped in a mysterious green bubble, forcing him to turn back into ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: huh?

???: hello!

A mysterious voice catches his attention and levitating down before his very eyes is a man wearing a green suite and had a green wring on his left hand finger. This guy is the ring-bearing galactic protector know as Green Lantern.

But his real name is Hal Jordan.

Green Lantern: Green Lantern, best-looking guardian of Sector 2814, at your service.

ChamAlien: I can give you ten good reasons right now to let me go!

Green Lantern: sorry weird, talking Pokemon thing. But it seems you're carrying A Galactic superweapon.

Hal then releases ChamAlien from his bubble.

Green Lantern: I'll just take this.

A solid emerald construct in the shape of an open hand beams out of Hal's power ring. But as the sector 2814 Guardian grabs ChamAlien's watch, it releases a pulse blast which knocks Green Lantern to a nearby building.

Green Lantern: okay, that's interesting.

ChamAlien: you're not the first person and alien to try to take this! It's hero time! (Wow, it's been so long since I said that.)

A bright green flash went off on his Omnitrix and transforms into Four Arms.

Four Arms: FOUR ARMS!

The mighty Tetramand leaps towards his new foe and strikes with his fist, only meeting the Lanterns forcefield. Hal quickly capitalizes on the aliens delayed strike and from behind, constrics his arms in a rope construct, immobilizing him.

Green Lantern: lights out, punchy!

And with enough force, hurled Four Arms into a nearby fire hydrant, bursting it. Green Lantern levitates near, hoping to convince the alien into surrender.

Green Lantern: come on man! Let's stop this before it gets heated.

???: too late!

The burst water evaporates to reveal a new. This alien species is called a Pyronite, also known as Heatblast.

Heatblast unleashed a burst of flame at Green Lantern. Green Lantern dodges and then dodges a few more blast before taking to the air, with Heatblast following. Heatblast unleashes another nurst of flames at Hal, who conjures a giant fire extinguisher to block the flames. Heatblast proceeds to engage in battle as the struggle goes on.

Heatblast: hey! You ever seen a supernova?

Green Lantern: several, actually I-

As Hal saus this, Heatblast unleashes a gigantic wave of flames all around him, forcing Green Lantern yo pull up a force field. Eventually, there is a huge explosion. Hal is unharmed, but tired from having to blocked an intense blast and levitate back to the ground. Heatblast also went back to the ground and takes a moment to trash talk again.

Heatblast: hah! You're so lame! I bet I even beat you as Grey Matter!

As he says this, he promptly transforms in the very alien he was mentioning.

Grey Matter: what?! I didn't mean literally!

Grey Matter then looks up and sees Hal looming over him, lantern ring pointing straight at him.

Green Lantern: cute.

Grey Matter: EEK!!

A flash of green signals the alien transformation again, this time turn into Way Big.

And promptly stomping on Hal.

Way Big: ew, I stepped in loser.

Hal then comes out from underneath Way Bigs foot, and manifests giant spiked knuckles, and gets into a giant-sized fist-fight with the To'kustar. Way Big can't land a punch on Hal because of his small size but Hal lands some blows at the alien. Way Big fall back and Hal construct a giant moon and threw it at Way Big. There is another flash of green, and there is something flouting in the air, this is a Celestialsapien, also known as... Alien X.

(Note: I'm not showing you guys the picture of Alien X yet.)

He is holding the construct up with one hand.

Alien X: yawn.

Alien X wipes the construct out, then flies in front of Hal before using a simple finger flick to send him flying into space, before following up and delivering a high-speed beat down on Green Lantern. He then grabs Hal by the throat and start erasing him.

Alien X: this is Alien X. He controls all of reality. This is over.

Right before he is completely erased, Hal unleashes a burst of power from his Power Ring and punching Alien X away.

Green Lantern: I don't care what kind of power you've got!

Alien X then proceeds to clone himself, surrounding Hal on all sides, before closing in to attack. Hal creates a barrier around himself before taking out his Power Battery and reciting his ancient oath.

Green Lantern: in brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evils might beware of my power...

As Hal says this, energy explodes from him, blowing away all the clones of Alien X.

Green Lantern: Green Lanterns light!

Hal then manifest a spear and rushes at Alien X, stabbing the Celestialsapien in the chest. In return, the Celestialsapien does a rotating gesture with his arm, and time rewinds:

Green Lantern: I don't care what kind of pow-

As Green Lantern is saying this, Alien X sucker punches him, sending him flying into a nearby asteroid and leaving him bloodied. Alien X takes the time to trash talk once more.

Alien X: reality includes time.

Hal has a sudden flash of inspiration from this.

Green Lantern: time, huh? Thanks for the tip!

Green Lantern then disappears into a green vortex. Eventually, coming out of the other end of the vortex is a familiar scene: the start of the fight. Hal was about to use the Power Ring to conjure a giant scissor to cut ChamAlien in half and crush him with a giant boot. But he didn't do that stuff when all of sudden his surroundings suddenly became nothing but darkness, and behind him was a familiar voice.

Alien X: I told you before dude.

It was Alien X, he followed Hal threw time. Hal quickly turned around and was about to punch the alien in the face with his left hand, but Alien X caught his hand.

Alien X: Alien X can control all realities, including time itself.

He then crushed Hals hand, causing the bones to break and making him scream in pain. He clutches his hand and looked up to see Alien X's finger in a snapping position.

Alien X: this is over.

Hal sigh in defeat and had a smirk on his face.

Green Lantern: heh, not bad Alien X. Not bad at all.

And with his last final word, Alien X snapped his finger, causing Hal to let out one last scream as he is reduced to dust, killing the ring-bearing galactic protector. The Power Ring that once Jal has was in the palm of Alien X. He crushed the ring, turning it into dust as well.

ChamAlien P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

I quickly smashed the alarm clock to shut it off and once I did I sat up in bed and breath heavily as I just had an... interesting dream. It was morning time and I looked to left side and saw Pop waking up and let out a yawn.

Pop: *yawning* morning ChamAlien.

ChamAlien: oh... uh, morning Pop.

Pop: you ok? You sound a bit... off.

ChamAlien: oh yeah, I just had a... interesting dream. But not right now, let's go get some breakfast.

Pop: can we have chocolate chip pancakes?

ChamAlien: *chuckle* sure Pop, wake the others up.

We both got out of the bed and Pop went to wake the others up while I went to the kitchen to make pancakes. But I still can't get over the fact that in my dream I killed someone, but that guy was about to kill me so I had to stop him.

ChamAlien: (but at least it was just a dream... kind of an awesome fight dream though.)

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 511 15
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...
21K 276 60
Millie, an eleven-year-old girl who lives in the Alola region, has always dreamed of being a pokemon trainer. But her mother believes pokemon are dan...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

14.6K 537 25
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
2.3K 84 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...