Always : Theodore Nott

By nighthawk223344

"Tell me Jenkins, do you believe in soulmates?" he asks while looking deeply into her eyes. "No, never have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 7

9.3K 200 149
By nighthawk223344

Aurora woke up to Fred poking her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open to then see George on her other side, peering down at her.

"What are you two up to?,"she asked warily.

Both of them just looked at each other and a wide grin spread on each of their faces.

"So we were thinking...,"Fred started.

"A dangerous concept to say the least,"Aurora interrupted.

"No Rory seriously! We were thinking and we both decided how bloody brilliant it would be to go for a swim at midnight. It's only September and the weather is still warm enough,"George beamed.

"Yeah, I agree,"Fred nodded.

She furrowed her brows at them. Utterly confused at the idea (today was Thursday, she thought) and they all had school in the morning. She raised herself onto her elbows.

The lack of light peering in through her windows coaxed Aurora to realisation. Her muggle alarm clock on her nightstand further confirmed her suspicions.

11:50

"Are you serious?! I've only been asleep for three hours and you two bloody idiots wake me!,"she snapped.

"Well it's still technically Wednesday if that helps,"Fred added.

Fred looked at George, who was like himself, very much afraid of a sleep deprived Aurora Jenkins. They both looked at her with pleading faces. This earned a defeated huff from Aurora.

"Fine then, grab me a swimsuit from the bottom drawer,"she said nodding at her drawers.

Fred hurried over and pulled it open. He rummaged through it slightly until turning back around to Aurora and George, a red swimsuit in one hand and a royal blue in another.

"Red or Blue?,"he asked seriously.

"Red," Aurora and George said simultaneously.

"Great minds Weasel,"Aurora said.

George sent Aurora a quick grin and then snatched the red one from Fred, passing it to Aurora.

"Meet you downstairs in five, yeah?,"Fred asked while himself and his twin walked out of her dorm.

Aurora was about to answer when she finally noticed Ginny and Hermione's empty beds.

"Yeah but where is everyone else?,"she asked.

"Waiting, hurry on will you,"George finished shutting the door.

Aurora got up and walked over to her drawers. She was putting the blue swimsuit back when a certain piece caught her eye.

Her matte black one-piece swimsuit stared back at her. She had never been one for black but she thought it was a right shame to let it go to waste. Probably wouldn't fit her this summer anyway.

With that, she snatched the black one from the drawer and pulled off her T-shirt and shorts. Once she put it on, Aurora pulled out her Mothers old robes. They were warm and comfortable, perfect for such an evening. She threw the heavy piece of clothing over her shoulders and headed down to meet the others.

The rest of the group were dressed similarly, black robes, except for Harry who stood with his invisibility cloak in hand.

"About bloody time too,"Ron huffed.

"Sorry Ronniekins, did I keep you waiting from seeing Hermione in a bikini?,"Aurora cooed.

Ron's face went nearly the same colour as his hair when the words left her mouth.

"Don't be ridiculous Rory, I was only saying, Umbridge passed not minutes ago. It'll be another few before she makes her way back around again,"he said, slightly frustrated.

Aurora could only giggle at the younger Weasley boy. It had always been beyond obvious that he had affection for Hermione, one would have to be blind not to see it.

They all made their way out of the portrait and out of the castle, then heading on toward the Black Lake. 

As she shimmied out of her robes, both twins could only stare at what she was wearing.

"I take it the red wasn't a hit then?,"George asked.

"I reckon you look better in black anyway, funnily enough,"Fred sent her wink.

Aurora shook her head and took off with both of them towards the water's edge.

•••••••••

Unable to sleep after waking up multiple times, Theo took a walk to the Black Lake. This was the usual habit when the nightmares wouldn't leave him.

He was halfway through his flask of vodka and thoughts of how to wreck Draco's twisted little plot for Aurora when he heard it. That laugh. His head twisted to the sound of it almost involuntarily. He hadn't seen her since the incident on the quidditch pitch.

Incredible. He thought as he looked back on her actions just hours ago.

He plucked his cigarette from his lips and got up from his place beside the Black Lake.

Dropping his cigarette to the floor and squishing it with his foot he made his way toward the noise.

He couldn't help but smirk when he saw her from his viewpoint amidst the trees. Half-drowning George and Fred Weasley. Both at the same time, impressive. His grin seemed to drop when he saw what she was wearing when Fred lifted her out of the water and onto his shoulders. Perfectly tanned and toned thighs holding her in place.

A black swimsuit. Perfectly fitted to her body. Hugging her hips all too well. Hugging other places fairly nicely as well if you were to ask Theo. Almost mouth watering. He simply stared in awe of her.

Perfection, who knew all that would be hidden under those ugly red and yellow robes.

His gaze then dropped to the body between her thighs. Weasley No.1. He felt his fist clenched almost instantly. The longer he watched Aurora flounder around on Fred's shoulders, the more noticeable the pang off jealousy in his chest became. He huffed in annoyance.

Ruin their fun. Who does he think he is? Between her legs like that.

Without a second thought as to why he cared, Theo lit another cigarette and strode over to the trees along the shore of where they were.

Aurora giggled on Fred's shoulders as she fought Ginny, who was on George's. A sudden noise emerging from the trees caught all their attention.

Clap.

And then again.

Clap.

Clap.

The source of the noise then came into view, cigarette slung between his lips lazily.

Aurora watched carefully as Theodore Nott emerged from the trees. His gaze glued to her like she was a vulnerable animal, ready to be eaten whole. His eyes traveled slowly down her neck, her chest, her stomach and then to her bare legs which were wrapped around Fred Weasley's neck. He looked back up and gave her an evil smirk.

"Well well well. Quite the fighter She-Weasel,"Theo drawled, earning a quiet thank you from Ginny.

Fred and George gave each other a confused glance. The others were equally baffled.

"Nott,"George nodded.

"Evening Weasley, oh and to your other half of course, Weasley 2.0 how are you on this fine evening?,"He said as he tilted his head slightly and half-glared at Fred.

Fred knew exactly what was going on. It didn't take a fool to work out why Nott was annoyed. Fred (as well as his twin) had noticed that this particular Slytherin had taken quite the interest in the girl currently on his shoulders.

So naturally, Fred being Fred, he decided to antagonise him even further. He raised both his arms up and placed them on both of Aurora's thighs, just above her knees, and held on with a light grip.

Aurora's brows furrowed at Theo as a deathly glare graced his features.

"Doing perfectly fine, thank you for asking. How about yourself Nott?,"Fred replied with a smirk, left eyebrows quirked.

Oh that slimy git. I'll hex his fucking hair off. Theo thought.

His dark gaze then switched back up to Aurora, making her breath hitch in her throat slightly.

"Little Gryffindor,"he purred as he bowed his head slightly.

Aurora looked him up and down before sending him a quick smirk.

"Nott. What are you doing around these parts?,"She said, both eyebrows raised.

Theo raised his hand that he was holding his cigarette in, and wiggled it slightly. Aurora scoffed slightly.

Only he would sneak out at this hour for a smoke. She thought.

"Awful bad things you know,"she chastised, a slight grin grazing her features.

He observed her thoughtfully for a moment, as she sat atop Fred.

What do you think of this Weasel?

"Is that so?,"he cooed.

"It is so,"Aurora retorted,  as she crossed her arms across her chest, accentuating her clean age.

Nott grinned darkly at the action.

"Ah well, you see last time I checked you seemed to enjoy having one of my cigarettes in that pretty little mouth of yours Jenkins,"he grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

His words made Aurora tense up. Apparently it had the same effect on Fred, who also shifted beneath her, ready to curse the boy standing in front of them. She could see George's clenched first out of the corner of her eye. Other boys never acted like this in front of twins, most were too afraid of the outcome, so this sort of occurrence was new. Aurora could only shake her head at him and his boldness.

"Well played Nott,"she managed to get out in a half confident tone.

He locked eyes with her once more before turning on his heels.

"Right then, I'll leave you animals to it. Enjoy,"he said coldly before beginning to walk away.

"Oi Nott!,"she called.

He spun around to look at her. She was now back in the water. Tops of her shoulders still on show.

"Enjoy the moonlight do you?,"she said mockingly.

He smirked to himself and sent her a quick wink before turning back around. He walked a step or two before answering.

"Always have,"he shouted back.

Fred and George turned their heads towards their best friend, who was wearing a smirk too wide for their liking. They then sent each other a questioning glance with furrowed brows.

After another few minutes and a few more chicken fights later and the group got out of lake to dry off. Aurora was over with Ginny and Hermione when George tapped Fred.

"Well, what did you think of what just happened?,"he asked his twin.

"Bloody brilliant,"Fred beamed.

George furrowed his brows.

"What?,"he asked confused.

"Midnight swims! They're bloody brilliant we should do them more often,"he grinned.

"No you git! I mean Nott making an appearance and Rory.......well how she acted,"George finished.

Fred's smile dropped into a serious expression.

"That. That was something alright. He was looking at her like a fucking dessert, and I didn't like it one bit. You?,"Fred said.

"Yeah me neither. Keep an eye on it will you? And I'll do the same,"George added.

"Got you,"Fred said as he got changed.

They all headed back to Griffindor tower, giggling the whole way, under the protection of Harry's cloak. Which had been elongated with a spell cast by Hermione of course.

Theo entered the castle and made his way back through the halls, cigarette still between his lips. As he puffed he began to mull over what had just happened.

Weasley, ppfff, who did he think he was. Talking to me like that. Merlin knows I wanted to hex his fucking head off but that would land me top spot in her bad books and I have to admit I don't fancy that. Although seeing her annoyed would be quite entertaining.

Her.

That swimsuit.

On her.

Perfection......but.

On his fucking shoulders.

His. fucking. Shoulders.

Him. Between. Those. Perfect. Thighs. Of. Hers

Hold on....

Irrelevant. Why do I even care? Not as if I have any involvement with her. He does. Still. He's lucky he has her. Otherwise......well let's just say.......

His thoughts were interrupted when he came face to face with the dungeon wall. He muttered the password and walked through.

The common room was almost desolate if not for the usual group scattered around in front of one of the roaring fire places.

Draco sat on the leather armchair, Blaise, Adrian, Mattheo and even Flint sat around too. There wasn't a female in sight.

Unusual. Theo thought.

Once Theo came into view, Draco clapped his hands together.

"Finally he returns, where did you go Nott?,"he asked.

Theo sauntered over and took a place between Blaise and Mattheo. He snatched the cigarette from Mattheo's lips and placed it between his own. He took and deep inhale and proceeded to turn his gaze to Malfoy as he exhaled.

"Walk,"he said curtly handing Mattheo the cigarette back to Mattheo.

Draco scoffed, re-igniting Theo's never ending hatred for him.

"A walk?,"He repeated.

"Yes Malfoy, a walk,"Theo clipped, taking out his flask.

"I see, well, you're just in time. We were about to start planning the trick for the Weasley's little whore,"Draco spoke with malice.

That word. Whore. It set something off inside Theo. His blood boiled at Malfoy calling Aurora a whore. She couldn't be further from it.

"She's not a whore Malfoy,"Theo said lowly, head bent down slightly.

"Is that so? Have a soft spot for her do you? Well, what did I expect? Pathetic, just like your mothe—-."

"Finish that sentence Malfoy and I'll bless your ugly little face with an Unforgivable,"Theo said bluntly now lifting his head to send a deathly glare at Draco.

Draco knew not to press. He had taunted and teased Theo Nott since the two of them were three years old. Constantly bickering and fighting through the years. They never clicked. Polar opposite on one hand but yet again the same on another. Children of the Scared Twenty Eight and their horrid beliefs. Except Malfoy seemed to relish in the title, Theo did the opposite.

Shortly after Theo's mother died, Lucius Malfoy made a snarky comment. Something along the lines of......."I'm glad she's dead, at least she won't get to see what a disappointment you are Theodore." And before he could say another word, a flash of green light came spirally at his face. If not for the deflection by Nott Sr., Lucius would have been killed on the spot.

A child of just seven conjuring an Avada curse, not to mention wordlessly. Now that is someone you don't press. So as Draco stared back into that same child's matured eyes, he decided best not to overstep. After all, he could very well end up dead.

"Right then. She's not a whore. But she is due a lesson on her to respect her superiors, to what extent I'm not sure yet,"he finished, causing Pucey to sit up with excitement.

Theo rolled his eyes and slumped back into the couch.

"What do you have in mind?," he asked nonchalantly.

"Again, I still think we smuggle her a love potion for one of the Weasels, a strong one at that,"Adrian said.

Blaise and Mattheo seemed to stay silent.

"Agreed Pucey, since I'm the best at potions, I'll brew it,"Draco announced, with a nod of agreement from Adrian.

"And how, Malfoy, do you intend on one, getting one of the Weasels hair samples, and two, actually smuggling it to her. It's unreasonable,"Theo said, trying to deter Draco from actually carrying out his little plan.

He thought he was going to be involved in the smuggling part of the plan, but what Draco said next told Theo he had been well and truly cut out of the plan.

"Leave it to me Nott, you just carry on as usual. You'll know when I strike,"he grinned wickedly.

Theo glared at the blonde, unconsciously digging his nails into the arm of the green velvet sofa. Trying to resist from hexing him all the way to Azkaban. Blaise shot him a confused look.

"Right then, I'm off to bed. I'll see you all in the morning. Also, everyone be in potions tomorrow. I predict it will be eventful,"Draco grinned as he got up from his seat and made his way to the stairs to the dormitories.

Once he was out of earshot, Blaise turned to Theo, who looked like he was about to burst.

"Nott? You good mate?,"he asked.

"Yeah just tired,"Theo replied, still trying to calm himself.

Theo got up moments later and made his way to the dormitory stairs. After he disappeared behind the pillar he heard Pucey's voice.

"What's got Nott's wand in a knot?,"he sneered.

The next voice he heard was Mattheo's.

"Give it a break Adrian. Be a good boy and kiss Malfoy goodnight for me would you,"He said as he too got up from the sofa.

Not wanting to be seen, Theo turned around and made his way to his dorm. He slumped back into his bed, for the second time this evening. He sighed deeply as he tried to gather his thoughts.

After many more attempts to drift off, he resorted to a functional source. As he sipped on the bottle of fire whiskey, that was charmed to be bottomless, he thought of Aurora.

No, her thought more about how he felt about her and why he seemed to care so much about what happens to her. But then he flipped the switch back into place......

You don't do feelings, you idiot. She is beautiful yes. Nothing more than a quick shag at most. Do it. You know you want to. Is she worth all the pain that would most definitely come from anything more than a friendship? Probably not.

Probably?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 161 41
Maeve Black has always had a knack for finding herself in trouble. Now that she is at Hogwarts and feeling the real implications of the Black name, s...
133K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
246 42 16
TW:mature language, sexual content, Use of alcohol, and Violence Aurora grant has a big secret only her four best friends Elodie Blackwell, Lee Jord...
1.3K 51 26
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." - John Green - In which Celeste Malfoy rebels from her family, much like a ce...