FUCK YOU- Hawk

By Hawksbadbitch

Y/n moves to live with her aunt Opal and her cousin Mikey in california, because of some at home trouble. Lat... More

☆Cast☆
Slushie
FM$
Lasagna
Soccer time!
Hands On
Project
Friends?
Seperate ways
Heartache
Another Love
Cement
Cement- part 2
A/n- Not an update!
Feelings or Fling?
Good 4 you📣
Nobody tell Hawk
Feeling like Rapunzel🦎
Red light😏
Cowgirl
Again?!
For your troubles?😏
The End of both of us
Here's to the grads🥂🎓
Back at it again
Cabin fever🏕
Time of our lives
Girls Night
Cheater!🎩💵🎲🐕🚢
Were back bitches🤪
Authors note!!
🌸Always Forever🌸
Pics or it didnt happen
Take em off
Camp?!
Camp counselor
Where to now?
London
Photoshoot
end of london
Future
Letters to y/n~
Not again

Fuck you or I love you?

2.7K 58 145
By Hawksbadbitch

A/n-

At this point I'm just finding random videos with jacob in them😭

Enjoy :)
_________________________________________

Today was the day of the party and afterwards me and my friends big sleepover. I cleaned my room and got dressed.

I put some makeup on and sat on my bed waiting for everyone to arrive. I heard the doorbell.

Mikey- " I got it."

Y/n- " Wasnt even thinning about getting up."

Miguel- " You're so lazy."

Y/n- " I know."

They all came in and sat there stuff down.

Hawk- " Yeah, were doing alright, how about you?"

Y/n- " I'm good."

Tory- " So... what are we going to do."

Y/n- " So I was thinking we got get some lunch, walk around and shop at the mall for a bit. Then maybe come back here and play video games and then order food, get dressed and then go to the partay."

Hawk- " I only got half of that."

Y/n- " Mmm, that's because you have a half a brain. Maybe even less."

Aisha- " Probably doesnt even have one."

Miguel- " If he does, it's really really really really small."

Hawk- " okay."

Miguel- " like really really real-."

Hawk- " Ok, I got it, damn."

We all busted out laughing except for hawk.

Hawk- " Alright can we go."

Everyone started to walk out the door. me and Hawk were the last people out, I was last so I could shut my door. I looked at Hawk and could tell he was mad. I smacked his butt as he was heading out the door and he groaned.

Y/n- " You may not have a brain, but you get it."

He looked at me and smirked.

Hawk- " You're right, maybe you should give me brain."

Y/n- " Not a chance, I only give brain to men who have a IQ over -200."

Hawk- " Alright, Fuck you."

Y/n- " No, no, no, dont walk away, Fuck you."

Hawk- " Fuck you."

Y/n- " Fuck you."

Mikey- " Fuck both of you and shut the fuck up."

Me and Hawk got outside to see everyone in the backseat of my car, leaving me and hawk to sit in the two front seats. We got in I turned on my playlist. Then hawk started to whisper to me.

Hawk- " Babe, give me aux your music sucks."

Y/n- " Bitch no it doesnt, you just dont have taste and I'm not your babe, were still broken up remember."

Hawk- " You didnt say anything about that when I had you in the janitors closet yesterday."

Y/n- " First off, that was heat of the moment and second off, you were the one on your knees."

He glared at me.

Miguel's POV-

Miguel- " Do they know we can hear them. I whispered to the girls.

Tory- " I don't think so."

Miguel- " He-." I was going to tell them but Aisha slapped her hand over my mouth.

Aisha- " No shut up, I wanna hear."

Hawks POV-

Hawk- "Can they hear us."

Y/n- " I hope not."

We looked at our friends through the rearview mirror and they were whispering but ince they saw us they pulled apart and gave us a toothy grin.

Y/n- " Yeah they heard us."

Hawk- " No shit."

Time skip cuz I'm super lazy

We got done with shopping and we headed to my house. We went inside and Mikeh and Reggie were there. I ran to Reggie and he picked me up and spinned me, " Regiiieee." I yelled while I gave him small pecks all over his face.

Mikey- " You guys are so weird."

Hawk- " Look its y/n's new boyfriend."

Mikey- " Bitch that's my boyfriend."

Hawk- " Oh yeah."

Reggie, Mikey, Miguel and Hawk went to the living and started to play video games. While me and the girls went to order the food and have girl talk. We headed to my room.

Tory- " So, what's going on with you and Hawk."

Y/n- " It was a one time thing."

Aisha- " Mmmhm, sure."

Y/n- " I hate you."

We started talking about random things when Miguel came and told us the pizza man was here. I went to the door.

(PM= pizzaman)

PM- " Hi, how are you today."

Y/n- " I'm good, How about you."

PM- " Much better now."

Y/n- " Oh, Is this your last order?"

PM- " No, but I think I'm gonna order something right now."

Y/n- " Ooo, you should order tacos, I love tacos. Theres a great place on 3rd street."

PM- " y- yeah thanks."

I gave him the money and shut the door. I turned around to be faced with everyone in the house.

Y/n- " Can I help yall."

Tory- " Uhh, that guy was super hot and flirting with you."

Y/n- " Wait he was?!"

Aisha took the pizza and put it on the table.

Reggie- " Gurl, are you dumb."

Y/n- " Yeah, I think Hawk rubbed off on me."

We sat and ate the pizza. Once we were done, the girls went to my room to get ready. I put on a tight dress with white airforces.

Tory put on this (minus the cardagin and glasses)

Aisha put in this

After we made sure everyone was ready we headed to my car and drove to moon's house. I parked and we all headed inside.

Moon- " Y/n?! You made it yayyy."

Y/n- " Hey moon and yeah I made it."

Moon told us where the drinks and food were and that drinking games were outside. Miguel and Tory and Aisha went outside for the drinking games and Hawk went with the cobras. Oh so I'm by myself? Great. I walked over to the drinks and was examining the drink table,when someone pulled me back. It was Robby. The out of nowhere a drink was thrown to where I was before standing. I saw a mad Josslyn and she muttered a quick "Fuck, I missed." Before stomping away.

Y/n- " Thanks."

Robby- " No problem." He laughed as he walked off.

I saw Hawk and Demetri talking to each other and they seemed to be really enjoying it, until they both looked at me and then Hawk got up and dumped his drink on Demetri. Damn, it was going so good too.

I grabbed a drink and drank the whole thing. I went outside by the others and saw Sam and Tory doing a drinking game. Nope. I turned around and went inside a took a line of shots (17) with a random guy and we started to dance together. I was grinding against his bulge and let me tell you, I could just feel that it was big. I looked around whole dancing with the guy and saw Hawk dead staring at me. Oops. I turned around and whispered to the guy.

Y/n- " Hey, what's your name?"

Guy- " Timothy, but you can call me Tim. What's yours?"

Y/n- " Its y/n."

He smirked at me and I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. I pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips against his. Not surprisingly he kissed back, what can I say I'm hot. The kiss turned into a makeout and it got rougher and rougher. Soon enough, he started  to undo his belt and unzip his pants, pulling them and his boxers down. I was turned around to the sink and I held into it, watching him through the mirror as he put a condom on. He started to hike up my dress and pull down my underwear.

Tim- " Ready."

I nodded and he smirked.

He thrusted into me, slamming in and out of me. I was trying to keep quiet but it was definitely not working, my moans were only encouraging him to go faster. After about 5 minutes, he cummed and pulled out. We both got fixed up and headed back to the party. He headed towards his friends and I headed towards mine. I was walking over to Hawk when I saw Demetri get on stage. Wth is this man doing and why is he tapping a cup.

Hawk- " What's he doing."

Y/n- " I dont know."

Demetri- " I'd like to make a toast. To Eli Moskowitz."

Everyone was looking around whole I looked at Hawk.

Demetri- " Oh, I'm sorry, some of you might know him as Hawk. But underneath that crazy clown cosplay and whatever type of manic panic he dumps in his hair, hes still good old Eli. My binary brother. Well, he was my binary brother. You know what he is now? A real zero.

All- " ooooooo."

Hawk- " Alright that's enough demetri."

Demetri- " Dont let that angry red hairdo fool you. Hes a big softie. We watched every Harry Potter movie together and he bawled like a baby when Dobby died.

Y/n- " Aww, me too." I whispered to Hawk.

Hawk- " Alright if he doesnt shut up, I'm going to shut him up."

Mitch- " Remeber what sensi said about showing mercy."

Demetri- " In the words of Elis hero, Steve Jobs, " I've got one more thing. Have any of you heard of sleep enuresis?"

Y/n- " The fuck is that."

Hawk- " Dont."

Demetri- " That is the medical term, of course. In the king's English, it's good old fashioned bed wetting. And Eli here is a pro. My mom even had a special air mattress for sleepovers. And she called it " Elis waterbed."

I stepped forward towards the stage with Tory following behind me.

Y/n- " Alright Demetri, that's enough now shut the fuck up."

Demetri- " Why do you care so much, he cheated on you."

All- " oooo."

Y/n- " Oh shut the fuck up or I'll ooo you in ur asses, demetri get the fuck down."

Demteri- " We all know Y/n, great girl, until you learn her secrets. What a shame am I right? Let's see here, very insecure, she burns herself with lighters just below her shorts lining, If I'm being honest with you, she probably has a eating disorder too."

I wanted to cry because I never told Demetri about me burning myself.

Demetri- " Oh and let's not forget. She slept with her Ex's ex. How was that? You know they must've had fun because they both told me about it. Y/n, moon, how was it?"

I looked at Hawk who was looking at me like he was gonna cry or kill me, j didn't wanna find out. I looked at moon and she seen I was almost gonna cry.

Moon- " It was great, thanks for asking. Now get tf out of here."

She said as she grabbed the microphone. The music started up again and everyone went about their business, everyone except our group. I walked back to Hawk and Miguel.

Y/n- " Can we go home now?"
I asked quietly, while tears fell down my face.

We all got in the car and headed to my house, the whole car ride it was silent.
We got to my house and headed upstairs to my room. I got everyone's bed ready, Aisha on my futon, Tory on a   air mattress and Miguel on my giant beanbag chair. Hawk got in my bed and laid down turning away from me. I got in and faced him. I looked around and everyone was  sleeping already. I whispered to hawk.

Y/n- " Can we talk?"

He didnt move or say a word.

Y/n- " please." I said while my voice broke.

He turned to me, moses brushing against each other slightly.

Hawk- " why'd you do it." I could hear his voice breaking.

Y/n- " I'm really really really sorry. I know I shouldn't have done it even though you did hurt me but that's not an excuse. It was more of a heat of the moment thing. I didnt want you to find out because I knew it would hurt you and I dont wanna hurt you. I'm sorry."

Hawk- " I forgive you."

He pulled me close to him while I cryed. It felt good to be in his arms.

Y/n- " I love you."

Hawk- " I love you. But since I'm forgiving you, will you forgive me and be my girlfriend again."

Y/n- "Yes!"

Miguel- " Shut up with the Sappy bullshit."

Y/n- " Says the guy who tried to make a ' I'm sorry card/ let's get back togehter card for a girl that literally was fucking another guy."

Miguel- " That hurt y/n, it hurt right here." He said as he pointed to his chest.

We started to laugh until we got a "shhh" from Tory.

20 minutes later-

Y/n- " Follow me."

Hawk got up and followed me as I lead him to a room. We got in the room and I locked the door. I pulled him to the bed and smashed my lips into his. It got rougher and rougher. I started to lift his shirt up and threw it across the room, I then pulled down his pants whole he slipped put of the them. He smashed his lips back into mine and bad his hand around my throat pushing me more in the bed. He grabbed my short and lifted it fast. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them down so I could fully take them off. He slipped my underwear off and started to lick my clit, his tounge going in and out. I grabbed a fist full of his hair that was now down. " uhh, fuck, haaawwkk." I moaned. " shush, we don't wanna wake the whole house do we?" He said. I whimpered and hawk came back up and took off my bra, massaging my nipple and licking the other. He smashed his lips into mine again and started to grab a condom from his wallet. He put it in and started to line himself up.

Y/n- " Wait I had sex with someone to- dayyy." Hawk cut me off by thrusting himself into me really hard going in and out really fast."

Hawk- " Oh yeah, how was it?"

Y/n- " Uhh, decent  I guess. It was my first time from the back so..."

Hawk flipped me over sticking my ass in the air. Without warning he slammed into me going in and out fast. I moaned and he went deeper (R.i.p. that pussy ayye).

Y/n- " Oh my god hawkk."

I started to squirm because I couldn't tell if it hurt or I liked it alot.

Hawk- " Just take it."

The room was filled with the stench of sweat and alot of " fucks" in the air. Hawk pulled put and tied up the condom and threw it away.

Hawk- " Do you need help getting to the bathroom."

Y/n- " Yes please."

Hawk carried me to the bathroom and I went pee and he carried me back to the bed. We put our clothes back on and he carried me back to my room. I switched to my pajamas quick and got in bed.

Hawk- " Goodnight princess."

Y/n- " Goodnight Eli."
_________________________________________

A/n-

Hey wannabe strippers! No just me okay🤠👍

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

My friend only lets me have Aux in her car because I have the " best" playlist, I guess. I mean it's called being educated.

Hope you enjoyed the two hookups.

Also let me know if you want more dojo scenes, I realised that this is a karate show and I might need to put some actually karate in here. I just forgot because of all the ideas I had about scenes for the chapters latley.😭

Oh and I got my drivers license. Fun😀
Now I can legally drive myself off a bridge.🕳🏎

Byeee👋 comment and vote pls😘💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
1.7K 115 7
🥋 ❛ some things leave me confused, but especially you ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
3.1K 87 12
Miguel's in a coma, you've quit karate, and you're relationship with hawk has gone down the drain as you switch to your brother's side. Can anything...
26.3K 861 19
𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Demetri x f! Reader ...