Devil of Remnant

By HotDorRod

Vergil; the Son of Sparda. Dark Slayer. Alpha and Omega. Devil in a Blue Coat. He has been given many names... More

Vergil
RWBY 1
RWBY 2
RWBY 3
RWBY 4
RWBY 5
Bio Update
RWBY 6
RWBY 7
RWBY 8
RWBY 9
RWBY 10
RWBY 11
Yet Another Bio Update
RWBY 12
RWBY 13
Vergil's DxD Bio
DxD 1
DxD 2
DxD 3
DxD 4
DxD 5
DxD 6 Pt. 1
DxD 6 Pt. 2
DxD Bio Update
DxD 7
DxD Filler: Issei's Punishments
DxD 8 Pt. 1
DxD 8 Pt. 2
DxD 8 Pt. 3
RWBY 14
RWBY 15
Vergil Ability Update
RWBY 16
RWBY 17
Vergil Harem Update
A/N: Thank You!
10K Special: Surprise Party
10K Special: Berserker's Dance
10K Special: Cat's Shadow
10K Special: Royal Test
10K Special: Drooping Rose
RWBY 18
RWBY 19
RWBY 20
RWBY Harem Update #2
RWBY 21
RWBY 22
RWBY 23
RWBY 24
RWBY 25
RWBY 26
Hold Up
A/N: Thank You Again!
30K Special: Halloween Dance
30K Special: Christmas Day
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
RWBY 27
RWBY 28
RWBY 29
RWBY 30
RWBY 31
RWBY 32
100K Celebration
100K Vote Results
RWBY 33
RWBY 34
RWBY 35
RWBY Teaser
RWBY 36: Rebound
RWBY 37: Power
RWBY 38: Test
RWBY 39: Embrace
200K Celebration
200K Vote Results
200K Special: RWBY/DxD
RWBY 40: Brothers
Teaser to Sequel

100K Special: Beach Day

1.9K 27 65
By HotDorRod

It is currently the middle of July. The temperature is in the 90s, almost reaching the 100s, as Vergil lays down in his dorm room, shirtless from the immense heat.

Vergil: Ugh, another heat wave...dammit, just when my AC is starting to malfunction too.

He gets up from his bed, walks over to his fridge, and takes out a nicely chilled bottle of water. Moving over to the sink, Vergil hovers over it while pouring the ice cold water over his head, making his white hair almost shine in the light while the water falls down into the sink without making a mess.

Vergil: (Haaaah...better, but for how long?)

He hears his bathroom door open, and it reveals one Summer Rose, in a similar state as the Dark Slayer.

Summer: Fuwaah...this heat is unbearable.

She only has a light red tank top on, with her emblem located on her right breast, as well as white jean shorts going down to her thighs. Being a little sweaty, her body glistened, and Vergil glances at her while chuckling.

Vergil: How are you holding up?

Summer: Heh, well...I've been in Vacuo summer heat, so I guess this is nothing compared to that. But still, it is crazy hot...

Vergil: Yes, you are right. Vacuo may as well be hell on earth during the summer. Also, I'll have to get the air conditioner repaired soon, it doesn't seem to be working properly now.

Walking over to her lover, Summer wraps her arms around Vergil from behind, tiptoeing as she rests her head between his shoulder blades, while the young man looks through their freezer.

Summer: Mm, I love it when you're shirtless~

Vergil: Is that so? Well, tell me what you love about this.

Turning around to meet the flirty MILF, Vergil lets his hands move around Summer's body, his left going to the top of her head and the other snaking downwards to the small of her back, all while she giggles.

Summer: I can see everything, from your toned muscles, your battle scars...and maybe I can see your special package~

She teasingly grinds against his groin, a seductive smile on her face, and Vergil smirks.

Vergil: I appreciate your thoughts, my beautiful rose...

He then flicks her forehead, making Summer yelp out of surprise.

Vergil: But we've already had sex multiple times this week. We do have soundproof walls, yes, but Blake is a cat faunus, so she can most likely hear it every time. It'd probably be even more obvious in the middle of the day. How about we take a break, at least for today?

Pouting while clutching her forehead, Summer puffs a cheek before ceasing her flirting.

Summer: Hmph, alright. Next time we do it though, I'm not letting you rest until morning~

The Dark Slayer feels beads of sweat roll down his neck, and not from the heat, as he nervously clears his throat.

Vergil: Ahem, right...

That is when they hear a knock at the door, and Summer perks up.

Summer: I'll get it!

Using her semblance to reach the door in milliseconds, Summer opens the door, with Vergil approaching as well, to find RWBY on the other side.

Summer: Oh, hey girls! What do you guys need?

Immediately, the four of them blush at the sight of the two, specifically of Vergil, as Blake is the first to respond.

Blake: W-well, um, we were wondering if you'd like to come with us to the beach.

Ruby: Uh huh, we have already invited JNPR, and they're getting ready right now!

Summer: Ooh, the beach on a day like this...sounds fun! What do you think, Vergil?

Turning to the katana wielder, the summer maiden tilts her head at him, as he nods.

Vergil: Very well, the beach does sound like a pleasant place right now.

The four girls grin, and they rush back into their room.

Ruby: We'll all meet outside, so get ready!

Before he could respond, Summer grabs Vergil and drags him back inside with an excited face.

Summer: Let's go, let's go!

Vergil: Alright...like mother, like daughter.

___________________________________________________

RWBY, JNPR, Vergil and Summer have arrived at the beach, as they take in the cool air.

Ruby: Fuwaaah, this is so much better.

Pyrrha: Mm, definitely.

As Vergil helps Summer put down everyone's towels, he looks among their group in their swimsuits, including the woman beside him.

(Couldn't find any pics for Ren or Jaune, so...yeah. RIP them.)

Vergil: So, what is the plan--

Nora: EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES!!

With absolutely no warning whatsoever, Nora charges right past Vergil, gunning for the water while laughing manically.

Ren: No, Nora! You're gonna run over those kids, stop!

Ren quickly runs after Nora to prevent any casualties, while everyone else watches. Yang looks over to Jaune with a deadpan expression.

Yang: Every day?

Jaune: ...Every day.

With that, the group each split up for various activities. Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Jaune catch up with Ren and Nora, while Vergil, Blake, Pyrrha and Summer stay back in the sand. A large umbrella hovers over them, big enough to provide a shade for all four of them.

Pyrrha: Mm, such a beautiful day.

The redheaded spartan lays down on her towel, joining the other three as she smiles.

Summer: You said it, girl.

The two giggle to each other, while Vergil sighs.

Vergil: Thank you for inviting me and Summer. We were doing okay until our AC malfunctioned, so we had to use ice water or the like just to endure this heat.

Blake: It's no problem, Vergil.

Pyrrha: Yeah. We weren't doing all that good either. Nora had some...caffeine earlier today, and she's been super energetic the whole time. This was the only thing we could think of to contain her.

She looks over to the water, as they witness Nora going wild in a splashing match against Ruby and Yang, Ren and Jaune being caught in the crossfire.

Pyrrha: Well, at least she can let loose here.

Vergil nods absentmindedly, and he sits up, when the summer maiden next to him taps his shoulder.

Summer: You think you could put some sunscreen on me?

He finds the woman motioning to a bottle of lotion next to her, and Vergil complies as he kneels before her.

Vergil: Very well.

He grabs the sunscreen, pours some onto his hands, and gets to work on Summer, who blushes and lightly moans from the contact. Meanwhile, Blake and Pyrrha watch, glaring at Summer in envy, before they look at each other to come up with a plan. That plan being, they both lay onto their stomachs while unclipping their bras.

Blake: D-don't forget us, Vergil...

Pyrrha: Y-yeah, put some on me too...

Glancing over to the cat ninja and spartan princess, Vergil subtly rolls his eyes before accepting the challenge before him.

Vergil: Hopefully there's enough in this for the three of you.

After he finishes slathering Summer's back with the sunscreen, much to her disappointment, Vergil moves on to Pyrrha, and his touch causes the girl to squeak.

Pyrrha: E-eep!

Vergil: Are you alright?

Pyrrha: I-I'm alright, just wasn't expecting the lotion to be that--uh~ S-so cold...

The sudden moan escaped Pyrrha's lips, when Vergil went down her waist to her legs.

Pyrrha: Mmhh, that feels good~

She soon relaxes, her head resting onto her arms while silently humming to herself.

Vergil: Oum help me, you girls are making this more sexual than it should be.

As he speaks, he transitions from Pyrrha to Blake, who was almost anxiously waiting for her turn, and was certainly not disappointed.

Blake: M-mhh...you can't blame us, you have a nice touch...

Summer watches the three from her towel, pouting, when her eyes almost light up with an idea. Back to Vergil and Blake, Vergil moves his hands around Blake's waist, and finds a spot where she seems to be ticklish.

Blake: E-ehehe, n-not therree~

Vergil: Oh? Seems I've found a weak spot.

Quickly realizing what that means, Blake looks over her shoulder to meet the Dark Slayer, her amber eyes wide like saucers.

Blake: Do not tell Yang, I beg of you.

Vergil: I won't, I'm smart enough to not trust her with this kind of power.

Blake lets out a sigh of relief, when she hears a whisper in her ear.

Vergil: That doesn't mean I won't use it.

Her cheeks becoming pink, the cat faunus whimpers, cursing herself for revealing a weakness for the young man to target.

Summer: Oh Vergil~

In a sing song voice, Summer attracts Vergil's attention, and he turns to face her, only to be left staring at her with a blank look.

Vergil: ...Really?

Summer is now laying on her back, her arms over her head in a seductive manner, proudly showing off her large breasts.

Summer: Did you forget about my front~?

Pyrrha and Blake notice, and they both blush crimson.

Pyrrha: M-M-Ms. Rose!

Summer: Hm? What's wrong, girls?

She sends a small smirk to them, and they both mentally process.

Blake/Pyrrha: (Dammit, she's good...)

Vergil shakes his head, unamused.

Vergil: This is what I get, I suppose.

But before he could move, Ruby and Nora come barreling down towards them.

Nora: Come on, come on! We're starting a volleyball game!

Ruby: You guys gotta join in! Yang's placing bets too!

As soon as she heard that, Summer quickly got up to her feet, her bra back on.

Summer: There better not be money involved!

She uses her semblance to dash towards the area where everyone else is, and Ruby and Nora chase after her. Vergil, Blake and Pyrrha look at each other before following them.

__________________________________________________

A volleyball game is about to begin, and everyone is deciding who is going against who.

Ruby: Okay, my team will be Yang, Blake and Vergil against you guys!

Nora: Oh yeah, we're gonna crush you!

The teams have been decided. Ruby, Vergil, Blake and Yang against JNPR. Summer being the judge, and Weiss won't join until the next game.

Blake: Vergil, have you ever played volleyball before?

Vergil: This is actually my first time. I've only ever watched these events when I was dragged to the beach by Dante to check out the "simmering chicks", as he would call them.

Blake: ...Your brother must have been weird.

Vergil: You have absolutely no idea.

Nora: Alright, boys and girls! Are we ready?!

She has a scarily hyped up expression on her face, as Jaune gulps nervously.

Jaune: Yeah?

Nora: Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!

She tosses the ball up, and it falls back to Ren, who launches it back up, over the net.

Yang: Here you go, Vergil!

She bumps the ball back up, and then a change could be seen in the Dark Slayer: an almost distinct look of competitiveness. He jumps up and with a hard hand, viciously spikes the ball down, as it rockets down at mach speed and buries itself deep into the sand right in of Jaune's feet, who squeals from shock. A confident smirk revealing itself on his face, Vergil runs his hand through his hair, his eyes examining each of the team standing before him.

Vergil: Next round?

All of JNPR go wide-eyed, as it is finally registering, the threat that stands before them.

Nora: ............Meep.

___________________________________________________

20 minutes later, Vergil has scored countless amounts of times, while Blake and Ruby each getting a couple points to add in. Ren, Jaune and Pyrrha all lay in the sand, albeit dramatically, at the sheer humiliation they went through. Nora is on her knees, her hands in the air.

Nora: I-I surrender!

Vergil: Hmhm, wise choice.

Blake, Yang and Ruby glance at each other nervously.

Ruby: Note to self...

Yang: Never be on the opposing team of Vergil.

Blake: Note taken.

Summer comes over, her hands clasped together as she giggles.

Summer: My my, that was the most brutal volleyball game I've ever seen!

Vergil rubs the nape of his neck, slightly bowing his head.

Vergil: I'm sorry about that. My nature in competitions like this stems from anytime me and my brother would challenge each other to, well, anything really.

Pyrrha: What kind of challenges would you even deal each other?

Vergil: Let's see...who can kill the most Grimm in 3 seconds, racing across Mistral, enduring Vacuo's summer heat for 10 minutes while wearing winter outfits. Ah yes, those times when we would both stab each other...

As he listed off a multitude of different "challenges" he would compete in against Dante, everyone else could feel their jaws drop to the floor.

Jaune: Wh-what kind of challenges are those?!

Yang: S-stabbing each other? Why would you stab each other?!

Vergil: Hm? Just some sibling rivalry brewing.

Ruby: That's not a normal sibling rivalry at all!

___________________________________________________

After a few more volleyball games, with the teams changing each time, Vergil sits back on his towel, joined by Ruby and Weiss, who is happily sitting on his lap. Blake is getting ice cream with Ren and Jaune, while Summer is with Yang, Nora and Pyrrha in the water.

Vergil: This must be my lucky day.

Weiss: Hmm, whatever would you mean~?

She playfully grinds her butt against his groin, but the Dark Slayer keeps himself under control, as he strokes her hair with his hand.

Vergil: I think you know.

She purrs from his petting, and Ruby watches with a blush. Then, the three begin to hear yelling nearby. Weiss, being awakened from her short trance, looks over to the source.

Ruby: Where is that coming from?

Weiss: Wait, it's coming from where Ren, Jaune and Blake are.

Ruby and Vergil follow her eyes, and they find the three at the ice cream stand, where they are arguing with a certain team of bullies.

Ruby: Is that CRDL?

Vergil: Ugh, Oum save them if it is...

Vergil gets up, and Weiss takes the lead as they go over to the others.

Ren: Just leave her alone, CRDL.

Russel: Oh yeah? Why should we?

Jaune: She doesn't deserve this.

Weiss: What's going on here?

Cardin, with a new prosthetic arm, notices her coming over and sneers smugly.

Cardin: Ah, just in time, Schnee! Me and the boys just found out that you haven't put this freak down yet!

He points at Blake, or specifically at her cat ears. She has a scowl on her face, and Vergil steps forward, ready to take Cardin's other arm, when Weiss blocks him with her arm, as she tilts her head to the side.

Weiss: ...What did you just call her?

Cardin: C'mon, you agree with me, don't you? After all, your family is the one using them like the animals they are--

His mocking is cut short, as Weiss slaps him across the face, with a murderous look in her eyes.

Weiss: How dare you call my friend a freak. You just don't learn, do you, Cardick?

Everyone is shocked at the ice queen's outburst, especially her language. The one most effected was obviously Cardin, who is taking a moment to realize what just happened before he growls.

Cardin: Did you just lay your hands on me?

Weiss: Took you that long to register? Goodness, you are hopeless. Now, apologize to my friend.

Cardin: Hmph, how about no? Besides, what're you gonna do, tell on me to your daddy?

A tick mark could be seen on Weiss's forehead, before she smiles sinisterly.

Weiss: I have a better idea.

All of a sudden, the four boys of CRDL are pinned into the sand, with glyphs appearing over their wrists and ankles.

Sky: Wh-what the hell is this?!

Vergil looks over to Weiss, who is holding Myrtenaster in her hand. She still has that wrathful gleam in her eyes, as she smiles "innocently".

Weiss: How about now?

Sky: O-okay, okay, we apologize!

Weiss: Huh, did you hear something Vergil?

She looks over to him, and he smirks, deciding to go along with her.

Vergil: You probably heard the wind.

Weiss: Mm, I agree.

She turns back to the four boys, who are completely at her mercy, and uses her glyphs to bury them a little deeper into the sand.

Weiss: Repeat yourselves. Now.

Dove: W-w-we're sorry for calling your friend a freak!

Weiss: ...Good! My friend here has a name, you neanderthals, and it's Blake Belladonna. Remember that. Now, scram!

She removes the glyph shackles from CRDL's wrists and ankles, and three of the boys sprint off in fear, leaving behind the leader. Cardin shakily gets up to his feet, before glaring at Blake for one last insult.

Cardin: Fuck you, freak!

He then dashes off, following his friends, while Weiss has to be held back by Yang, Ren, Jaune and Ruby. Vergil watches with amusement.

Weiss: GET BACK HERE! YOU BETTER GROW EYES IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD! YOU THINK VERGIL IS SCARY?! JUST WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD MEAT! YOUR ASS IS GRASS, WINCHESTER! AND THIS SWORD IS GOING TO BE THE GODDAMN LAWN MOWER!! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU'RE GONNA BE A PIECE OF SHIT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!!

Now, literally everyone, even Vergil, is wide eyed from the heiress' shouting, and they notice a strange trail that wasn't there until Cardin ran away.

Ruby: U-u-u-umm...s-swear jar?

Weiss takes a deep breath, and Blake looks at her, absolutely dumbfounded.

Blake: W-wow, Weiss...I uh, I appreciate that...I think?

Weiss, now returning to her normal attitude, turns pink from embarrassment and crosses her arms while looking away.

Weiss: D-don't expect me to do that again!

Yang: Heheh, sure Ice Queen.

Blake: U-um, Weiss...you didn't have to do that, you know.

Weiss: No, I had to. What they were doing...reminds me of what I was like.

She smiles bashfully, rubbing her arm as a sheepish blush colors her face. Blake returns the motion, and glances away, with a small smile growing across her lips. Soon, the rest of the group catches up.

Nora: Heeeyyy! Where's the ice cream?!

Ren: Oh, it's right...here...

During the whole time, everyone's ice creams have melted in Ren and Jaune's hands. They both gulp, as they knew what that meant.

Nora: ....I'm giving you a minute.

Jaune: Thank you for that. You're scary fast.

Not wasting any time, Ren and Jaune both start running away, as Nora is now armed with her hammer.

Nora: 59...58...57...ready or not, here I come~!

She chases the two boys down, and girly screaming could be heard from their direction.

Ruby: I'm...so confused.

Yang: Right there with ya, sis.

________________________________________________

The sun is beginning to set, as JNPR and RWBY head back to the dorms, while Summer hangs back with Vergil.

Summer: Wow, today was super fun!

Vergil: Hmhm, I agree. It certainly was...eventful.

Summer: Welp, I'm gonna go catch up with the girls. You wanna come with?

Vergil: Actually, I'm going to stay back, I'd like to watch the horizon.

Summer: Okay, see you back at your dorm~

She kisses his cheek, and looks past his shoulder to wave at someone.

Summer: Bye, Raven!

Though surprised by the sudden mention of the spring maiden, Vergil takes a minute, watching Summer leave, before turning around to find Raven coming up to him.

Vergil: I certainly wasn't expecting to see you here, Raven.

Raven: The heat at the camp was getting unbearable, so I came here.

Vergil: I'm surprised I hadn't noticed you the entire day, even if it was quite busy.

Raven: Ugh, I know. A couple of damn kids ran by me, kicking sand up onto my face and hair. Almost killed them.

Vergil: Sounds like a typical Tuesday then.

He hears a rare sound come from the bandit tribe chief: a giggle. She walks a bit closer to Vergil, as she reverts to her blank expression.

Raven: I'd like for us to talk about before, not here of course, at a more appropriate place. Specifically, our camp.

Vergil: Is there a deadline to this "talk"?

Raven: No, you may come whenever you're ready.

Vergil: I see...I'll keep that in mind.

Raven: Thanks.

She walks past him, but not before gently placing a hand on his shoulder, a tiny but noticable smile on her face.

Raven: See you.

Looking over his shoulder, Vergil watches as a raven flies away, and sighs to himself.

Vergil: The future...right.

_______________________________________________

That's it for the special, hope you guys enjoyed!

Also, here's something I found hilarious!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 387 31
Aruka, the third son of Sparda and half brother to Dante and Vergil, is taken to a world that is unknown to him. In this world, there are monsters un...
734K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
49.9K 628 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...
18.5K 357 6
(A/N: No dante and vergil in this) (Y/N) sparda son of a devil dark knight sparda and human mother eva, in a night of his parents death by mundus him...