The Main Dose Of Divid Love

Por lqvehero

A HEROPHINE STORY- Josephine Langford is one of the world's best actresses after staring in many films. She h... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64-My Love
NEW BOOK OUT !!
NEW BOOK OUT !!

Chapter 39

711 49 6
Por lqvehero

10 months later, 

Hero 

"Yes, bring them up to my office please." I lean against my window seal. "Mhm. Thank you very much." I place the phone down running my hands through my hair.

Where the fuck is Sasha? She was supposed bring these goddamn papers up to my office twenty minutes ago, should I fire her? Maybe? No?  I mean that's the perks of being my own boss and having a personal assistant, I can fire whoever I want whenever I want. Who knew working a little intern for my uncle could lead me into being the boss of four different floors of my uncle's building. Also this fucking business suit is really itchy, this is one of the damn perks I fucking hate. I've been the boss for about 5 months, it's been fun really, working here, doing football...living in my own apartment..my different apartment. the one without her. 

Josephine

"And that's a picture wrap on Josephine Langford!" Rob announces as Mia and Josh run over to give me a hug. Mia is staying in town until sunday, it's thursday but she's been here for a week so I'm glad she came to support me on the wrap of my new movie moxie! Josh also came to support because I mean he is my roommate, him and I are literally the best of friends! It's insane really because who would of thought. Definitely not me. 

"Aww my babyyyy" Mia fake puppy eyes running over and hugging me. "I'm kidding! I'm so happy for you jo!" she adds. 

"Thank you so much Mia, I appreciate it." I smile running my hands through the curls in my hair.

"Congrats!" Josh runs up and hugs me. "Thank you!" I smile again. 

"Should we celebrate, you know go get some food because a dude can eat." he rubs  his hands together. 

"Sure Josh, let's go." I say as we walk through the doors. "Actually, I need to go to that cafe with that dude I met..yesterday so I'll catch you guys later." Mia points her thumb behind her and I drop my hands from the door. "Really Mia? Does he know you don't even live here?" 

"Well no, he doesn't have to know either.." she winks and runs to the opposite doors as I roll my eyes and walk out the doors with Josh. 

"Gosh I can't believe filming was for four months." I say as we walk down the sidewalk. 

"I know," he nods playing on his phone barely paying attention to me. 

"Like I'm so happy about it!" I throw my hands in the air and turn him slightly as we walk. "Like it will be so good! Like yes! yay!" 

"Y-yeahhh," he says looking at his phone and I jump in front of him and he jumps. "What?"

"Are you even listening to me?" 

"Yes! Yes of course I am!" He says trying to turn his phone but I grab his phone and laugh. "Jo give me that back!!" 

"Hmmmm what are you hiding?" I laugh waving his phone in the air and he grabs it. "Nothing." he says. 

"Josh, come on you can tell me!" I push his shoulder. "It's nothing, forget it please!" 

"Okay, fine." I nod and continue walking. 

"Still haven't talked to Dana?" He asks and smirks at me and I stop right in front of the cafe we always go to. "Can we talk on that subject inside?" I ask and he laughs and I roll my eyes. 

I order a caramel Iced coffee and a muffin and he orders a coffee with a bagel as we sit down. 

"Alright, stop blowing this subject off and let's talk about this." he plops down on the chair across from me. "For real." 

"Okay jeez, you don't have to look at me like that." I say taking a sip of my coffee. "Stop stalling. Talk." he rolls his eyes. 

"Okay! No I haven't! Josh it's been five months, she told me that day she sent Hero to london and me to perth...that if I dropped and never got in contact with Hero again...she would consider reassigning me...but we haven't talked in five months and I don't know what to do!" I bite my muffin and he nods. I have a new manager now, if you couldn't tell it's not Dana anymore...ever since the day Hero and I arrived at my hotel together...she lost it and we knew we had to tell her. She sent Hero to london, like literally got security to take him there. It was a mess, I was a straight mess. She was screaming at me, yelling at me telling me how terrible I am. I don't know why she was so affected by the situation because it could of been much worse... I mean how much worse could it get but you know what I mean. 

She told me she didn't wanna be my manager anymore and I respected that, then she told me that if I stayed no contact to Hero ever again, dropped him out of my life she would take me back. She was an amazing manager, I grew really close to her but screwed it up by..doing things with her son. 

She told me go to perth, like didn't ask me she demanded I went to perth so I did. I went with my Aunt Joc, she let me move in for about four months because I couldn't move back to los angeles, Hero tried reaching me but I blocked him on everything. My phone ended up breaking and he called me and I answered, not knowing it was him. It was like three weeks after the situation. 

I was a mess, my aunt took great care of me though and I couldn't be more thankful for her. 

He called me, begging me to go to london and I refused, he was really upset, as much as I was. Dana found out about the apartment also and she got all my stuff sent to my aunt's. Then I told him for me to get Dana, we needed to have no contact and he was upset but I was honest. I told him not to call me or text me. I didn't block his number I just left it and he never contacted me in 10 months. 

10 god damn months. I've missed him the entire time, I won't lie. Some nights I just wanted to call him, tell him to come over and be with me when I needed him most. When my aunt had to fight in court for Riley because my mother tried getting custody, my aunt won. When we found out my mother was on drugs and we sent her to a hospital to get the help she needed. When Tommy's dad came out of nowhere and tried getting full custody of Tommy but he only won half custody. It was all so stressful so I took a break on acting, I didn't have Hero when I needed him the most. I couldn't imagine what he was going through. I really can't. I just know he was a mess and needed me. Which is what pains me the most. 

Has he not thought about me? Is all I wonder, he's my every thought,. every single day. 

"Earth to Josephine?" Josh waves his hand in front of me. 

"O-oh yea?" 

"How about we go to the apartment and just watch some kardashians? Or take a nap, you seem like you could use one." he stands up. 

I shake my head and follow him out of the cafe. 

Josh let me move in with him, like I said, we've became best friends which is amazing! I stayed with my aunt for four months then Josh let me move in with him. I've been living with him for six months and it's so fun and I'm so thankful for him. 

I wanted to move into my own apartment here in los angeles but Josh refused to let me live alone here so he said I should move in with him. I did. 

Hero 

"Hero!" My Aunt Darla runs and hugs me as I walk into my Aunt Diane's house that I once lived in. "Hi, hi." I say adjusting my suit. 

"Straight from work?" she asks placing a artificial plant on the table. I cough, "Yep, Very busy day I could eat." 

"Well that's great because your aunt and I cooked! Your uncles are in the living room if you wanna go in there." 

I nod and walk down the big hallway to the kitchen and huge living room of the house. 

"There's my favorite nephew!" Joseph stands up from the couch with his beer in his hand chuckling. "How was the office while I was away for the day?" he asks. 

I pat down my gelled down hair, "It was good, busy." I cough. 

"Okay foods ready!!" My aunt diane yells walking into the dining room and we all follow her. 

Sitting the seat, she sat in. Every single fucking dinner she sat in.

10 months. 10 fucking months, no contact, no sight, no sign of her. 

It was really one of the hardest things I've gone through and I still miss her a lot. I haven't tried moving on, things aren't the same. Dinners are awfully quiet, my mother doesn't come around anywhere where I'm at. She has so much hate built up in her from me, she despises me. 

I do feel selfish I ruined Josephine's relationship with my mother but I was so damn selfish to keep going around her because I was just in love with her. I couldn't stop myself. 

My whole family knows about the situation just they don't bring it up. I hate to say it but I do cry about it, all the time. 

Things haven't been easy for me. I thought when we didn't speak for hm maybe a day was terrible, fuck hero try 10 fucking months. 

I wonder how she's doing everyday, every single fucking day that is my only thought. Has she moved on? I wouldn't have a damn clue because of how damn private she is. I just know she was shooting a movie called moxie, because of the internet and the cast of course. I wonder what part she's playing...did she enjoy it? Did they wrap? Are they still filming?

She consumes my thoughts, I can't stop.

I should move on but it's so fucking hard, I just need her but I know, I know she had to of moved on but one little piece apart of me, makes me feel she still feels the same. 

I kinda lost it when my mother sent me to london that day, haven't spoken to her since. She's really that fucking butt-hurt? She's old enough to to learn that the world doesn't fucking revolve around Dana Tiffin. Erm, I thought wrong. 

I started drinking more, would stop doing football and my intern. Until my uncle came over, talked with me. Cleaned me up and I started working so much, made it my #1 priority and five months ago I became a boss of two floors of my Uncle's publishing company warehouse. 

Now, working is my life. I have good money now, got myself a huge apartment that is way bigger than the last. I have a personal driver too. A couple workers for me as well, props to my uncle though, learned from the best when security is everywhere surrounding his goddamn fucking mansion. 

I just need to try my best, to focus. To continue what I'm doing. It's september now, I haven't seen her since november last year. God it has been a long ass time. 

I mean it's been 10 months, maybe...I should just focus on me. 

"You guys ready for the party this weekend?" My aunt asks as I stuff my face with chicken. 

"W-what party?" I ask. 

"The opening of the building party my son," My uncle joseph says raising his glass. "What building party?" I ask. 

"We're opening another building! It's a great opportunity for our business and we needed to take it!" He says and I nod slowly. 

"Yeah son, we bought different properties like that old apartment you used to live in with-" my uncle ralph begins and I clench my jaw and my aunt diane notices. "Ralph.." she begins. 

"Don't even mention her name." I grit. 

"Sorry son.." he says and we continue dinner. 

Josephine

"Joshhhh," I yell from my bedroom and he busts in seeming like he's on facetime with someone. "Yes Josephine?" 

"Can you bring me my ice cream?" I smile as I'm laying on my bed watching netflix. "Of course, anything for you," he fake smiles walking out of my room. 

"Thank youuu!" I yell. 

"I'm free tomorrow night," I hear outside my room. "Here ya go," he places it down on my dresser and quickly walks out. 

I just ignore it then I get a call at my phone at a unsure number, "Hi, who is this?" I ask into the phone. 

"Hi, is this Josephine Fiennes Tiffin?" The line says and I choke. 

"It's Josephine Langford." I say. 

"Hi miss langford, did you used to live in apartment building the c-way city view apartments?" 

I sit up, "Uh yes I have..why?" 

"Well, it has been bought by the fiennes tiffin company and your name is still on the lease and we owe you money, just it was kinda left here with nothing in it.  We figured you might of moved to another home in a different location in london, would you mind coming down here tomorrow and signing this paper for us to confirm it?" she says. 

I have to go to london for that... this is so fu-

"Could I do it over the phone?" I ask. 

"I apologize ma'am, it has to be done in person." 

"I can be there tomorrow night, thank you." we exchange goodbyes and hang up. 

Bought by the fiennes tiffin company?

 What the actual hell...

I decide I'm going to need to go either way, I don't really have a choice. Why would Hero just leave the apartment without telling them? God is he still that irresponsible? 

I get up and quickly get a suitcase, I pack like two days worth of clothes because I'll be staying one night there. No longer. I don't want to be there for any longer than I should be. 

I pull my hair into a bun quickly as I'm packing and Josh walks in my room, "Woah woah, where are you going?" he asks pushing the door open slowly. 

I place my hands on my hips and sigh, "Apparently I need to go to my old apartment that Hero and I shared and sign a waiver to get my money back because apparently he just left it, with nothing in it and stopped paying for it. I didn't even pay for it, he did so I'm not sure why I need to go?" I sigh. 

"Jo that's in london?" his eyes go wide, "Yeah, I know. That's why I'm packing now, gonna fly down and stay a night. To get this stupid shit over and done with." I zip up my suitcase. 

"Well, call me." he walks towards the door, "Goodluck, safe travels." he solutes and laughs.

"Thanks so much Josh," I roll my eyes and walk out of the apartment. 

Hero 

"What the hell do you mean by I need to sign a waiver?" I grit into the phone as I'm sitting on my balcony. 

"Mr Fiennes Tiffin, if the company is buying the lot, we need to make sure it's one-hundred percent sure with you that you don't use the apartment anymore, to get your money back." the line says and I stand up and walk inside shutting the sliding door. "Okay, it's fine when do I need to be there?" 

"Sometime by the end of the day, the lot is getting sold tomorrow morning." 

"Got it," I say and hang up. 

"Sign it on your own fucking dumbasses" I say out loud to myself 

I decide that I can just go on my way back from work, I go up the stairs of my penthouse apartment, I get my suit on, gel my hair and I'm on my way to the warehouse. 

Josephine

"Hi, I would like to check into a hotel." I say to the receptionist playing with my sunglasses trying to hide myself as much as possible. 

"Okay here honey, room 111" she hands me keys and I nod making my way up the stairs. 

I go into the hotel and begin making my flight for tomorrow morning, I want to get in and out of here as soon as possible. 

It's only noon, I have so much time here and she said not until tonight so I guess I should go out, very very low chances I'll see Hero's family or him. 

I decide to jump into the shower and then curl my hair. I place on just eyeliner, mascara and powder. 

I change into some light blue jeans, brown looking ankle boots, a nude top along with a olive green jacket. I place my sunglasses on even though it's like 60 degrees here, it's colder now but I still need to hide myself. 

This hotel isn't super close to the apartment but it's near enough so I know where I'm at. 

I walk down the sidewalk to a coffee shop to get some coffee and maybe something to eat. I walk into the coffee shop and order a caramel iced coffee, along with a caesar salad. 

I sit down and just go on my phone and text Josh because I'm still logged out of social media; i also brought a book with me to pass time. 

After it being now around three, I actually am halfway through the book. I clean up my food and as I adjust my sunglasses walking towards the door of the coffee shop I bump into someone. 

"Oh jeez I'm sorry!" I say to them as I help them pick up they paper bags they had in their hand and their water. 

They drop down helping me back up, "It's no worries-" they begin to say and my jaw drops to realize it's felix.

Oh shit. 

"I'm sorry I have to go-" I begin to say walking towards the door and I make my way outside then a grab on my elbow turns me around. 

"Jo what the hell are you doing in london!" he says and I take my sunglasses off, "I have to do something here! I'm literally leaving tomorrow! I promise you I'm not here for any other reason that you think I am." I cross my arms.

"Have you seen Hero?" he asks and I choke. 

"What? No of course not!" 

"Sorry, I just thought since your here.." he begins. 

"No, oh my god no, I'm not associated with him." We just look at each other. "Yeah, I'm going to be on my way," I pat my jacket grabbing my sunglasses. "Jo-" he begins and I place my sunglasses on. 

"You never saw me here, okay?" I say and he nods and I quickly walk away. 

Way to not bump into anyone Jo. 

Hero

God today has been one hell of a busy friday. I just wanna get this 'waiver' shit over with and go home and just watch tv, maybe drink a couple beers. Just relax. 

I get into my car and decide to drive down the apartment complex now and get this signing shit done. 

Once I park my car, I adjust my suit and pat down my gelled hair and walk into the apartment building to looking at the back of a girl who looks awfully similar. 

I just look down, waiting behind, not thinking anything until the receptionist says my name, "Mr Fiennes Tiffin?" she says and I look up and the girl turns around, her grey eyes wide and jaw practically dropped. 

It's fucking Josephine. 

***********

Don't hate me for the 10 months 😃. anyways,, hope you all enjoyed the chapter,,please comment and vote and don't forget to follow me if you want ofc :)) ( Also, no one asked but I think of Josh as Shane McGhie :))) erm also might change that concept but that's whose in my mind for rn ) 

Much Love, A♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.3K 1.2K 21
New student Josephine Langford joins Brownings. She is an expert cheerleader and is quickly picked up by the team and she doesn't go unnoticed by foo...
17.4K 982 14
herophine fan fic When Josephine langford a librarian new to london meets Hero Fiennes-Tiffin a saxophone player at a Jazz club. Her world gets flipp...
75.9K 2.6K 35
What really happens between Jo and Hero is for them to know and for everyone else to speculate
1K 58 3
From a stately country house in Hampshire to the dazzling drawing rooms of London Society comes an exquisite tale of an elfin beauty, a vengeful lord...