A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

By macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... More

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

13: "The Incredible I-Island"

536 12 4
By macrostorn

Minato:"I hate planes."

Minato muttered, as he walked through the airport. It had been his first time traveling by plane and it was not exactly a good experience.

Mina:"(Cheerful) We know, Mi-kun! Just forget that, we're at I-Island!"

Mina said, trying to cheer up Minato. He had gotten an invitation to I-Island for winning the sports festival and, because he didn't want to come alone, invited Katsuki and Mina, since the rest of the group already had plans.

Katsuki:"Stop whining about the plane! You're out already, aren't you!?"

Mina:"Hey, isn't that All Might over there!?"

Mina said, pointing out to their left. Minato and Katsuki look, seeing their muscular teacher, accompanied by Izuku. The trio approaches the two.

Mina:"Hi, Midoriya-kun! Hi, Sensei!

Izuku:"(Looking towards the voice) Ashido-san! Minato-kun! Ka-chan!"

All Might:"What a coincidence! What are you doing here, if I may ask?"

Minato:"I was invited for winning the sports festival and invited Katsuki and Mina. I also invited Izuku, (Teasing) but it seems he didn't need it."

Izuku chuckles uncomfortably. The five then get out of the airport and, as they do, are greeted by a woman in uniform.

Woman:"Welcome to I-Expo! Do you... (Noticing All Might) wait! Is that All Might!?"

Everyone around heard her words and, within moments, the Number 1 Hero found himself surrounded by fans. He decided to humor his fans and give autographs. One hour later, the crowd had finally dispersed and the four heroes-in-training approached their teacher.

All Might:"I didn't expect this to take so long! I'm almost running late! We must move, Young Midoriya! Would you three like to accompany us?"

Mina:"(Excited) Of course we will, right, Mi-kun!?"

Minato:"Sure, I guess. You comin', Katsuki?"

Katsuki:"Count me out."

With that, Katsuki leaves, walking in the direction the crowd from before went. As they were about to move as well, the group was stopped by a voice.

"Uncle!"

As they looked towards the voice, they saw a blonde girl with glasses in some sort of pogo stick, bouncing down the stairs. As she bounces, she lets go of the pogo stick, flying towards All Might, who caught her easily. As Izuku and Minato watched All Might catching her, Mina watched the pogo stick standing in place, as she walks to it, dragging Minato with her. As they reach it, Mina looks at him with a shine in her eyes.

Minato:"You know this is a bad idea, right?"

Mina:"(Excited) Who cares! I wanna try it!"

Mina jumps onto the pogo and starts hopping, until she bounces too hard and is sent flying. Minato simply sighs, as he jumps high, catching Mina and landing on his feet.

Minato:"It's official. You're an idiot."

Mina:"(Pouting) Don't be mean, Mi-kun!"

Minato:"(Puts her down) Then stop causing trouble."

All Might:"Now now, you should treat a lady well, Young Amamiya. Anyway, this is the daughter of the friend I'm visiting."

Melissa:"(Cheerful) Melissa Shield, nice to meet you all!"

Izuku:"Hello, Melissa-san. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

Minato:"(Approaching Melissa) Minato Amamiya. (Shaking hands) It's a pleasure. (Facing Mina) See, this is a lady."

Mina sticks her tongue out at Minato, before greeting Melissa.

Mina:"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido."

Melissa:"So you three are uncle's students!? That's amazing!"

Mina:"(Cheerful) Yup! I'm gonna be an awesome hero!"

Melissa then begins asking about their quirks, as the four start chatting about it, until All Might interrupts them.

All Might:"Melissa, I think it's time to go."

Melissa:"Oh, right."

Melissa then runs to her pogo stick and clicks on a button on her wristwatch, making the pogo turn into what seemed like light and flow into the watch.

Melissa:"We gotta hurry and go see dad! This way, uncle Might!"

The five move towards a large tower, entering it and moving to a door. As they open it, All Might shouts.

All Might:"(Shouting) I am here... shaking with emotion from our reunion!"

A bespectacled man with a goatee turns, looking at All Might.

"Toshi... I mean, All Might!?"

The two then greeted and hugged eachother, while Melissa adressed the other three.

Melissa:"(Pointing to the man) That's my father, David Shield. He's an amazing inventor. He and uncle Might were partners. He was also the one who made uncle's hero costumes."

Izuku:"(Amazed) That's incredible! Now that I think about it, All Might's costumes nearly never rip. I don't think I've ever seen'em do that."

Mina:"(Surprised) Really!? (Flailing her arms around excitedly) You think he could make us some!?"

Minato:"(Lightly karate-chopping Mina in the head) Behave. Anyways, he must have more important things to do."

Melissa:"Yeah. Dad's pretty busy. Everyone here always has some new project to work on. (Shouting) It's all they ever do!"

Hearing his daughter's words, David rubs the back of his head, embarrassed.

David:"(Embarrassed) W-well, it's just that some of the stuff we get our hands on is really interesting that I can't put down my research once I get started."

Melissa:"(Scolding) Yes, I understand, but that doesn't mean you have to do it at the cost of your health... or higiene!"

David:"(Embarrassed) I'll be sure to pay more attention to that from now on. At least Sam helps me keep it from getting too bad, right? (Changing the subject) Anyway, it's been a while since All Might and I had a chance to talk in person. Could you kids give us some time alone? Melissa, why don't you show them around the Expo?"

Melissa:"(Excited) Of course! I'd love to show our island to future heroes!"

Melissa then guides the three heroes-in-training around the island, talking about how the man-made island came to be and the kind of work they do here, as Izuku and Mina look around in amazement, not just from Melissa's words, but also from the multitude of pro heroes who were invited to the Expo. The four then moved onto the pavillion, where the newest hero support items are being show-cased. Mina gasped at each of them, finding them really cool, as Izuku studied each one of them, thinking of what they could be used for. Minato, on the other hand, simply ignored the support items, chatting with Melissa about the island and the kind of work they do. As they got out of the pavillion, they are met by some familiar faces.

Uraraka:"You guys look like you're having fun!"

Izuku&Mina:"(Surprised) Uraraka-san!?/Ochako-chan!?"

Uraraka laughs at the duo's surprised faces.

Minato:"(Cheerful) What'cha doing here, Ochako?"

Uraraka:"(Looking nervously at Melissa by his side) Uh, well..."

Someone clears their throat as a call for attention, as the five look to see Jiro and an annoyed-looking Momo.

Minato:"(Slightly uncomfortable) Momo? Jiro?"

Momo:"(Annoyed) You look like you're having quite some fun, Amamiya-kun."

Melissa:"Are they your friends?"

Izuku:"Yeah. We're classmates back at UA. (Gesturing at his respective classmates) This is Ochako Uraraka, Kyoka Jiro and Momo Yaoyorozu. (Gesturing at Melissa) This is Melissa Shield."

Minato:"(Trying to lighten the mood) If you don't remember Mina, then you should probably go to a hospital."

Mina:"(Teasing) You're saying I'm unforgettable, Mi-kun?"

Minato:"Of course. You're the most annoying person alive."

Mina:"(Pouting) Don't be mean to me!"

Melissa:"(Smiling) If you all agree, we could have a drink at the cafe."

The group agrees with the suggestion and moves to a nearby cafe. As they sit down to wait for their drinks, the group starts talking about their classes, training and internships as heroes-in-training, as Melissa looks amazed by their experiences.

"Thanks for the wait. Here are your drinks."

As they look at the waiter, everyone, apart from Melissa, become surprised at the identity of the waiter.

Izuku:"(Surprised) Kaminari?"

"And me!"

Everyone looks towards the voice to see Mineta in a waiter's outfit. Everyone looks in amazement at their classmates, even if they aren't the most well-liked ones.

Jiro:"What are you two doing here?"

Kaminari:"They needed workers for the Expo, so we applied! Even if working during our vacation sucks, (showing a thumbs-up) at least we're getting payed!"

Mineta:"And the best part is... the chance to meet beautiful girls!"

Mineta then notices Melissa, sitting by Minato's side.

Mineta:"Hey, Amamiya, where did you meet that hottie? (Demanding) Introduce us to her!"

As Mineta focused on oogling Melissa's body, Minato got up and approached the purple-headed boy, grabbing him by his shirt's collar.

Minato:"(Emitting an ominous aura) Touch any of them and I kill you."

Mineta becomes terrified, as Kaminari speaks up.

Kaminari:"(Nervous) Uh, and w-what about me?"

Minato:"(Calm) Don't worry. I'll just break your legs."

Kaminari becomes even more nervous as he hears Minato's words. Suddenly, a voice is heard, along with a sound similar to the roar of an engine.

Iida:"If you want to earn your money, then you have to work harder!"

Iida said, sprinting at high speeds towards the two boys, stopping in front of them.

Minato:"(Slightly surprised) Nice seeing you here, Iida."

Izuku:"(Surprised) You're here too, Iida?"

Iida:"Yes! Being part of a renowned hero family, I received an invitation. Unfortunately, my father was busy, so only my brother and I are able to attend. As not to waste an extra invitation, I invited Kirishima-kun. He seemed to be quite excited to be coming here."

Momo:"You too, Iida? My father received invitations because he owns stocks in some of the companies sponsoring the Expo, but my parents were busy."

Jiro:"(Cutting in) So... since Yaomomo had two extra invitations, we girls had a game to see who would come and me and Uraraka won. By the way, how did you come, Mina?"

Mina:"(Cheery) Mi-kun invited me to come with him, so I accepted!"

Uraraka:"(Pouting) So it's like that? You could have invited your friends, you know?"

Minato:"I did try to invite you guys, but you all said you were busy, so..."

Uraraka drew a blank, not knowing what to answer, and apologized, as Minato patted her head to comfort her.

Melissa:"(Chuckles) If you all want, I could show you around. I'm not really busy right now..."

Everyone agrees and finish their drinks, getting up to leave.

Kaminari&Mineta:"Take us with you, too!"

The two boys were begging on their knees, as Minato glared at them with a deadly look in his eyes. Suddenly, an explosion goes off close-by, making everyone looks towards the direction it came from, as Minato sighs, thinking of a certain someone, before all of them move towards it. As they enter the stands of an arena of sorts that overlooked a small mountain area, a woman results on a mic.

Woman:"Clear time: 33 seconds! Eighth place!"

As the group looks down at the arena, they see Kirishima in his hero outfit, standing amidst the smoke.

Woman:"Time for the next challenger!"

Katsuki then enters, surprising everyone, apart from those who already knew he had come.

Woman:"Ready... go!"

Katsuki then starts propelling himself around the mountain with his explosions, taking out every enemy in sight, while shouting at them to die.

Woman:"(Surprised) A-amazing! 15 seconds! First place!"

As Katsuki walks back with a smug look on his face, he sees his classmates in the stands, with Minato looking at him with a smirk. Katsuki then propels himself to the railing of the stands, landing right in front of his friend.

Katsuki:"(Pissed) Don't you dare!"

Minato:"(Smirking) You know saying that makes me want to do it more."

Katsuki:"(Pissed) I'll kill you!"

Minato:"(Smirking) Go ahead."

Woman:"Ready... Go!"

The woman's words draw the boys' attention as they look to see ice suddenly covering the entire mountain.

Woman:"(Amazed) 14 seconds! We have a new first place!"

The two look down to see Shoto standing there. As he notices the two, Minato greets him.

Minato:"Yo, Shoto!"

Shoto:"Nice to see you, Amamiya."

Katsuki:"(Pissed) I'm gonna crush you, you half-and-half bastard!"

Minato then karate-chops Katsuki in the head.

Katsuki:"What the hell!?"

Minato:"Stop making a scene."

As Katsuki growled, Shoto melted the ice with his left side. Minato then jumped down, landing beside him.

Shoto:"Going next?"

Minato:"Yup. (Looking to the woman) Hey, I'm going next."

Woman:"(Surprised) O-ok..."

Shoto moves to the stands, watching with the rest of the group, as Minato gets into a stance.

Woman:"Ready... go!"

Minato lunges towards the mountain, zooming to every enemy he sees destroying them effortlessly, as the crowd only sees a blur moving around, due to his speed. As he approaches the last one, he clothesline it, ripping its head clean.

Woman:"(Stunned) W-what!? This is impressive! 12 seconds! We have a new first place!"

As Minato and the rest leave the arena, everyone looks at Katsuki's altercation with the boy.

Katsuki:"(Trying to blast him) I'm gonna kill you!"

Minato:"(Smug) Envy is a bad thing, Katsuki."

Katsuki:"(Pissed) Shut up and die!"

Melissa:"(Nervous) Is this normal?"

Izuku:"(Scratching his cheek) Pretty much. Me, Ka-chan and Minato-kun are friends since the first year of middle school. They might look like that, but they're good friends."

Momo:"(Shocked) Look at the time! We have to get ready for the party!"

Minato:"(Looking at the time, confused) There's still three hours left."

Momo:"Exactly. We have to hurry. (Looking to Melissa) Thank you very much for showing us around. Let's go!"

Momo left, dragging Jiro and Uraraka with her.

Minato:"(Confused) I'll never understand women."

The rest of the group then went their separate ways. As the time of the party came close Minato and Mina went back to the hotel to get ready.

Mina:"(Getting ready) Hey, Mi-kun. You should take better care. Your skin is really rough."

Minato:"No problem by me. Anyway, not everyone can have soft skin like you."

Mina:"(Faking shock) How do you know my skin is soft? (Teasing) Did you try to feel "something" when I was sleeping in the plane?"

Minato lightly karate-chops her in the head before whispering in her ear.

Minato:"(Teasing) We are alone here, so I might do more than just "feel "something""."

Mina starts blushing madly, being noticeable even with her pink skin, as she lowers her head.

Mina:"(Muttering) I-i don't think I'd be against that."

Minato:"What?"

Mina:"(Nervous) Nothing! Nothing!"

As she finishes, Mina gets up turning to Minato.

Mina:"So, how do I look?"

Mina wore a blue dress, with a touch of red by her cleavage, looking almost like a flower made of fabric, and a red cloth wrapped and tied around her waist. The dress' skirt stopped by her knees, exposing her legs. On her feet, Mina wore black heeled sandals. She also wore a bracelet on her right wrist as a sole accessory.

Minato:"You look good."

Mina:"(Pouting) Just good!? Fine. Then I won't compliment you!"

She then leaves the room, all pouty, as Minato chuckles. The boy then checks his tie before leaving as well. He walks by Mina's side, wearing a black suit, with a blue dress shirt and a white tie, and black dress shoes. The two then arrive to the location of the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
204K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
90.7K 197 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
27K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...