|Doppelgรคnger| Five Hargreeves

Autorstwa whensangriacries

"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ... Wiฤ™cej

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

14.9K 461 330
Autorstwa whensangriacries

Five's pov

I felt my feet touch the floor as the blue light that surrounded me and Hazel dispersed. I looked around me, and again, didn't recognize the street.

_"Okay...what the hell was that?"

_"The end of the world, November 25, 1963"-Hazel answered, seeming unbothered, which was weird to me since we just saw hell breaking loose. But, I should,  indeed, be used to it too at this point.

_"63...You know, Hazel, I'm no history buff, but I don't recall there being a nuclear holocaust."-I looked around again, feeling a bit paranoid.

_"No shit."

_"What about my family?"-I looked up at him again, already knowing his answer.

_"Dead, like everyone else."

_"...And Y/n?"-I asked, as I had noticed the fact that she was the only one who wasn't fighting at the war.

_"I just said everyone died."-He furrowed his brows, while I rolled my eyes.

_"I get that, but where was she? She wasn't with my family."

_"The others didn't find her. So you might wanna add that to your bucket list."-I got confused at that. Didn't find her? She didn't come with us, then? No, that was impossible. I made sure to hold her hand as tightly as I could.

_"Okay...and where am I now?"

_"Dallas. Same street. Ten days earlier. Plenty of time to restore the timeline and save them."-Hazel sat at a bench in front of us. I paced nervously before doing the same and sitting by his side.

_"So where do we start?"

_"We? You're on your own, pal. I'm just here to keep a promise to Agnes."-His unbothered and sad expression made sense to me now.

_"Is she..?"

_"Dead?

_"Yeah."

_"Cancer. Took her quick. But we had 20 good years together. I guess forever just wasn't in the cards."-I felt bad for the man. I mean, it had been just a day ago that I saw him so happy that the apocalypse was over and he could spend his life with Agnes. Y/n even called them cute...

_"I'm sorry, Hazel."-We fell into a silence for a few seconds. I didn't want to change the subject to quickly, I think it would be a bit too heartless, even for me.

_"What about the commission?"-I finally asked, turning to look at him again.

_"I quit those assholes, remember? I don't owe 'em a fuzz of my peaches."-I sighed, and looked ahead of me. Three blonde extremely suspicious men were walking in our direction, with their hands behind their back.

_"Well then, who the hell are those guys?"- I got up from the bench, as the man took their hands off of their backs, showing the guns they carried.

_"Shit, run!"-Hazel screamed and shoved his briefcase onto my arms. I spatial jumped behind a car just as he got shot multiple times, pedestrians starting to run and scream.

I looked down at the briefcase I held, to see it smoking and crackling with energy as it had multiple bullet holes on it.

_"How many times did I say 'bulletproof briefcases'?"-I mumbled to myself, and looked over the car hood to see where the men were. However, one of them spotted me, and immediately started firing his gun at the car, the others joining him right after.

I let go of the briefcase, and spatial jumped again to the top of the building in front of me, laying down so they couldn't see me. I was out of breath, but tried to be as quiet as possible until the men were gone.

A few minutes after, I finally moved, grunting. I spatial jumped to the same alley I landed when I got here at first, and started walking around it, trying to come up with a plan.

A movement in one of the windows of a building caught my eyes. I looked up to see someone closing a curtain quickly, and on the top of the building there were multiple different equipment, including a camera that pointed exactly to the place I landed.

Walking to the door, I saw a sign that said "Morty's television radio, shipping & receiving". I didn't even try to open it as it was probably locked, instead, I just spatial jumped inside the building, landing on a staircase.

I climbed it with hurry, adjusting my blazer as I approached an office door that said "Mortimer Gussman D.D.S". I knocked on it, but to my surprise, the other door to my right was opened. A guy looked at me suspiciously.

_"What do you want?"-He said, looking at the hallway as checking if I had company.

_"Hi, I'm selling encyclopedias for my youth group. I was curious if-"I got cut off by the guy simply slamming the door at my face. That could have been better. Guess I could teach him some manners.

I casually spatial jumped inside his "apartment", and as soon as he saw me, he screamed in surprise and started looking for a weapon in his kitchen counter. He couldn't even stand properly, why did he think he was capable of using a weapon? I only looked at him with a discrete smirk.

_"How'd you do that?"-He asked, pointing a...butter spatula? At me.

_"Don't really have time to explain."

_"You from the Pentagon, huh?"

_"Definitely not."-I asked, kind of losing my patience.

_"CIA? FBI. KGB?"-While he tried to guess what kind of association I came from, I noticed a pot of coffee sitting on his table.

_"Is that fresh?"-I spatial jumped to it, and the man shrieked again. I calmly put a cup of coffee to myself, and took a small sip out of it, while walking deeper inside his house.

_"Hm. This Colombian?"-I asked, looking back at him.

_"It's my own blend."-I shrugged. It was okay, I guess.

As I looked around, I noticed the multiple newspapers spread across his walls, most of them mentioning aliens and space theories. There were also many computers and radios at a table.

_"You ever heard of, uh, Area 51? Roswell?"- The man seemed to brighten up at my question, as he scoffed and started chuckling at himself. He threw his excuse for a weapon at his table.

_"God damn! Whoo! See, I always knew we weren't the only ones. See, Eleanor thought my head wasn't screwed on tight, but...but it's all true, yeah? UFOs, crop circles..."-As he trailed off, I could only think of how disturbingly easy it was to fool the poor man.

_"Well, the truth is out there."-I gave him a smirk, looking back at him.

_"No, no, no, no, no. The...The truth, it's...right here, in front of us."-The man kept coming closer to me, giving me the creeps as he seemed a bit more obsessed than I was comfortable with.

_"Tell me, why...why is it always an anal probe?"

_"Any closer and I'll melt your brain."- I whispered to him, giving a fake smile.

_"He needs a little space. Yes. I'll be over here."-He backed away from me, thankfully.

_"All those contraptions on the roof, you built those, right?"-I started walking around again, as the man watched every little step of mine.

_"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure did. Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in...in the atmosphere. Just waiting."

_"Waiting for what?"- I stopped walking, to look at him.

_"For you. For all of you."-I scrunched my brows, waiting for him to explain a bit better.

_"It all started in 1960, the year the Silvertone Omega was released. I was in the middle of a sale when something very...strange happened. So for the past three years, I've witnessed six energy surges in that alleyway out back. Same thing every time. A bright blue light, then something appears."-He said, and I looked at his walls again. There were multiple photos of my siblings.

_"Did you get a good look at any of them?"

_"Yeah, the first one. And then the big, sensitive one."-I looked back at him.

_"'Sensitive'?"

_"Yeah, cried a lot, kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hours calling a woman's name. Uh...Allison."

_"Yeah, and he wasn't the only one. The others came too, off and on over the years, looking for each other. Only one of them didn't come back. Eventually they...they stopped."

_"Woah, woah, woah. Which one didn't come back?"-I asked, raising a brow.

_"Uh...a little girl. Got a good look at her too, she seemed really hurt. Saw her sitting on the alley for hours, until I accidentally fell asleep, and she was gone the next morning."-He said quickly, and I sighed. That was Y/n. And I had no clue of where she was now. Great.

_"So, my family is alive. Shit. I think I stranded them here. Now listen to me..."-I walked rapidly to the man, as he kept backing off, scared.

_"E-Elliot. Elliot, my name...My name's Elliot."- He said, tripping on his couch. I spatial jumped right in front of him, cornering him in his wall.

_"Whatever, all right? I got ten days to find them and save the world. Now, I need your help to do that."-I pointed at him while saying.

_"You need...my...You know what, I, uh..."-He stuttered while getting something out of his desk drawer. A ripped newspaper.

_"I always thought that this, uh, mugshot looked like arrival number four."-He showed me the paper, and I immediately recognized the face of the man printed on it.

_"Diego."-I grabbed the paper, eyeing it carefully.

_"So then, that's helpful?"

_"You have no idea."-It was the last thing I said, before I spatial jumped out of his house.

- ☂ -

I was waiting for Diego in the meeting room of the psychiatric hospital, as the nurses went to get him. The silence made me nervous, but I managed to keep a calm expression, or else I'd probably end up locked up there as well.

Many things went across my mind as I sat quietly on that chair. Where my family was besides Diego, if he knew where they were...And Y/n. She was the only one who didn't come back to check the alley, and she was seriously injured, by what Elliot described.

I kept wondering if she got hurt, or someone took her away, or maybe she just gave up on us. As much as I wanted the last option to be the truth, as it was better than any other possibility, I knew it was unlikely of her to do that.

The last time I saw her, our "relationship" was so awkward. There was some sort of tension between us that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Every time I saw her, I got this weird gut feeling that made me uneasy. When she was in pain, hurt, I felt all the blame in the world on my shoulders. It reminded me of how I felt at the apocalypse. All I wanted to do was talk to her again, even if I had seen her just a few hours before, to me, at least. Admitting that, though, was close to impossible to me.

I jumped in surprise as I heard the door of the room open, snapping me out of my thoughts. There stood Diego, who started coming closer to the table, as if he was seeing a ghost.

_"Five."

_"Hey, Diego. You look good in white."-He sat on front of me, leaning on the back of his chair.

_"About time you showed up."

_"How'd you know I'd be back?"

_"Because that's the kind of shit you pull."-He leaned in my direction, I did the same.

_"Where are the others? Y/n?"

_"They're not with you?"-Great. I'd have to search for the others from 0, too.

_"We'll find them. How long have you been here?"

_"Seventy-five days. Landed in the alley behind-"

_"Commerce and Knox."-We said together. I adjusted myself on the chair, sighing.

_"You?"

_"Got here this morning."

_"How'd you find me?"-I scoffed at the question, and took the ripped newspaper piece with his face printed out of my pocket, showing it to him.

_"Page 16. 'Disturbed man with multiple knives arrested outside 1026 N. Beckley. That's Lee Harvey Oswald's house. Care to explain?"-I smiled sarcastically at him, as he avoided my gaze.

_"Let's just say, Dallas Law Enforcement has not been supportive of my attempt to stop the assassination of...John F. Kennedy."-He whispered to me like he just discovered America. How can someone so dumb think he's so smart?

_"Because it hasn't happened yet."

_"And it's not going to happen. Not on my watch. Look, I've been shaving down the bars in my room. Another day or two, and I'll be out of this place, then I'm gonna stop Oswald and save the president. You want in, say the word."-I didn't blame the authorities to look him up. He sounded completely delusional.

_"Listen to me very closely, you gibbering moron. You are not going to do a goddamn thing."

_"Why not?"

_"Because we have to stop the apocalypse."

_"No shit. But that doesn't happen for another 60 years."

_"Not that apocalypse. This is a new one. It followed us. I've seen it. Nuclear war, Diego, in the days."-A flash of the explosions I saw ran through my mind, for a split second. Diego laughed softly at my revelation. God I wanted to punch him.

_"And I'm the one they locked up, huh? Fine, I'll play along. What causes it?"

_"I don't know. Maybe some looney-tuned asshole with a hero complex tried to save the president and screwed everything up."

_"So you're saying it worked? I saved the president?"-I scoffed. Was that really what he concluded with what I said?

_"I knew I could do it. Okay, okay, I'll help you."-I squinted my eyes at him.

_"Thank god."

_"After I save Kennedy. And then you swing us back a few decades so I can slit Hitler's throat off with a butter knife."-Of course. Why did I think he'd stop being stupid after listening to me? I'm no miracle maker.

_"This is why you don't have any friends."-He looked down, probably thinking about what I said. We both knew I was completely correct.

_"You know what? Guard. My brother is plotting an escape. The bars of his room have been shaved down."-I stood up, putting my hands on my pockets casually.

_"Piece of shit!"-Diego exclaimed, before trying to attack me, but the guards grabbed him and slammed him on the table.

_"Look, this is for your own good, Diego."-I looked down at him, unbothered.

_"No, Five!"-He kept struggling, trying to break free from the men.

_"Listen, my brother is a very sick man. I only pray that he gets the help he so desperately needs."

_"No, please, not the needle! No! No, no!"-He slowly started to lower his volume, as the substance on the needle they applied on him was having effect. I lowered myself to get my mouth close to his ear.

_"Be back for you later, okay? Just...Well, nighty night."-I nodded at the guards, and left the room, getting out of the hospital as well. My search for my irresposible siblings and my...Y/n, had to carry on.

A/N

Heyyyy

Just wanted to say that Y/N will take a while to actually make her appearence on this season HOWEVER, I promise the wait will be worth it. She'll still be mentioned quite a lot, though!

I might upload everyday for next week, just to test that out, so, stay tuned!

bbye <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

2K 119 30
"I'll always be here for you y/n...always forever" In which a girl named named Y/N Hargreeves reunites with her family from her father's death after...
213K 4.8K 42
"Who the hell are these guy? Are you replacing me? Again?" "No! They, uh, they took me in." "Why'd that girl call you Hopper?" "I told them that was...
444K 10.6K 27
โI แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แดกแด‡ sสœแดแดœสŸแด… แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดแดแด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส แดกสœส แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡. Eษชษขสœแด›? Yแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡sแด›, แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด›แด sสœแด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœส€ sแด›แดส€ส?โž โIแด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส sแด‡...
56.8K 1.2K 31
Guinevere was the eighth child adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves into the Umbrella Academy. Like the rest of her siblings, she grew up in the house...