TREACHEROUS 🪐 STILES STILINS...

By vividtoxicity

└➤ TREACHEROUS ✑ ─────┐ /ˈtrɛtʃ(ə)rəs/ ❝ guilty of or involving betrayal or deception, ... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

4.7K 162 38
By vividtoxicity

It seemed like failure was a running theme in Beacon Hills. The Dread Doctors experiments failing, the pack losing Hayden and Liam that night at the school and Joshs body being taken from the clinic. It felt like the pack couldn't do anything right anymore, all their plans seemed to be coming back to bite them in the ass at the end of the day. To top it all off, Kira had been arrested for homicide.

Scott had went straight to the station as soon as he'd heard. The body was found on his kitchen table with Kiras belt sword going straight through the stomach. Apparently her father had covered for her saying it was his sword, leaving the remaining members of the pack to gather at the McCall household to figure out their next move.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles questions the McCall boy as soon as he's stepped foot into his home. Scott walked straight past his best friend who was stood in the living room along with Venus, Theo, Isaac and Malia, making his way straight to his room where Mason was with Corey and Lydia.

Venus was the first to move to follow after him, the rest following shortly after. Her eyes widen as she witnesses the scene in his bedroom. Scott was stood in front of Corey, his nails stuck in the back of his neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia warns the group as they halt by the door. The shock was evident on both of their faces as they watched Coreys expression morph into one of pain.

"What is he doing?" Theo asks, clearly haven't seen anything like this before

Venus sighs before answer his question. "Tapping into Coreys memories, something only alphas do." she stresses, looking over at him and trying to ensure he didn't get any ideas of trying this himself.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles responds, his eyes not leaving his best friends claws.

"Does anyone know if it's working?"

No one had to answer him though as Scott lets go of the Chimeras neck, Stiles having to grab him before he collapses to the ground.

"Is he okay?" the werewolf pants, leaning onto his dresser.

Corey hadn't taken the actions lightly as he yells. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be alright."

"There's blood."

"You'll heal."

Stiles neck snaps his direction, almost giving himself whiplash. "Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" the alpha yells, taking the whole group by surprise. It wasn't like him to act so recklessly and carelessly, he knew fully well that he could've killed Corey if he did this wrong yet he did it anyway. "Listen, I think it worked."

"What did you see?" Isaac asks warily, the group watching as Scott picks up a notepad and starts scribbling across it frantically.

"There were tunnels, pipes along the walls. There were these two hugs blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides."

"Wait a second." Stiles speaks, moving to stand next to Scott. "I know this, I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?"

"You used to skateboard?" Venus asks at the same time time as Lydia informs them, "It's the water treatment plant."

The Nymph clears her throat as she notices the dumbfounded looks coming her way. "Right. Sorry."

"That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." Scott declares, throwing the notepad aside and rushing down the stairs with everyone trailing behind him again.

"Scott, slow down." Stiles had been the one to reach him first. "Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going."

The boy in questions scoffs, making his way in front of Stiles. "Liam's my best friend, I'm going."

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

At that, Isaac snorts. "You don't have them either, moron."

"If you're not going then I could use the help." Scott ignores the beta, recognizing the rising tension in the room again.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia frowns, the idea not making sense to her since they couldn't do it.

"I don't know but whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep."

"We can bring Theo."

All eyes turn to the boy, waiting for an answer. "Maybe I better stay here. In case the doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

"Okay then Venus."

"No way." Isaac argues, Stiles immediately agreed along with him. "Not after what happened last time she was around the Dread Doctors."

"Scott, Stiles is right." Venus interrupts their arguments. "We need to slow down and think."

"I am thinking." Scott asserts once more. "About how Liam and Hayden could already be dead."

"You could've hurt him, Scott!" Lydia backs her up, referring to Corey. "Really hurt him."

"I have to find Liam." Scott speaks with finality, turning and leaving through the back door with Mason, Malia and Isaac following after him.

That left Theo, Lydia, Stiles and Venus standing in the middle of the McCalls kitchen to watch over Corey. Since Stiles' car was at the mechanic, Venus had offered to drive him to the hospital, clearly not wanting him to go alone. The couple had been cautious of leaving Lydia behind alone with Theo but the strawberry blonde had quickly assured them she'd be fine so they left, but not before Venus placed one of her daggers in the Banshees palm.

"Go for the abdomen." she had whispered, knowing fully well Theo could hear her before grabbing her keys and leaving with Stiles. The boys phone rang as they walked through the front doors, the hospital seeming more busy than usual. She drowned out the noise of her boyfriend arguing with the mechanic, looking around her carefully for any sign of the Dread Doctors.

Stiles' dad made his way over to them, grabbing his sons phone and hanging up the call. "What are you doing here?"

"Dad, you gotta leave the body, okay?" Stiles instructs. "Leave it and let whoever wants to take it just take it. Trust me."

"I'm doing my job, Stiles." the man huffs, turning and leaving them behind, but his son had other plans.

"Yeah, you've been real busy. Arresting people you know are innocent."

"Go home. Now." he orders as the reach the elevators, his gaze settling on Venus who had felt very out of place as the father and son argued. "Both of you."

The girl cleared her throat, stepping forward a little. "With all due respect, Sheriff, Stiles is right. Whoever's taking the bodies doesn't care who they hurt in the process, you could lose everyone up there tonight."

"I'm doing my job." Stilinski stresses once more, pressing the elevator button. "This is not up for debate."

"Then I'm not leaving." Stiles declares following his dad into the metal box, leaving Venus outside.

"I'll call my dad." she tells the Sheriff. "At least you'll have someone up there who knows how to deal with supernaturals."

She watched the doors as they closed before making her way down the hallway and calling her father as promised. He was at the hospital in a few minutes, guns in his holsters at the ready. She lead him up to where the Stilinskis had gone and the pair was instantly met with havoc.

Ahead of them, the fire extinguishers on the ceilings had gone off, shrouding the room in a grey mist. The Sheriff was yelling at everyone to move back, the rattling above them getting louder. And then they heard the screams. Whoever was taking the bodies was here and they weren't sparing anyone.

Alexander spots the Sherif onto the side, pushing his daughter behind him and making his way over. "What the hell happened?" he yelled, pulling his guns out and positioning his arms ahead of him. The alarms had started going off by that point, adding to the mayhem across the hall.

"Someone triggered the extinguishers from above." the Sheriff yelled back, holding out his own gun as they kept their open all around them.

"The body." Venus reminds the Sheriff, this was all a distraction and she was sure as soon as they got their bearings together the corpse would be gone. Her father and Noah had moved, the latter calling out to his deputies as more screams and yells echoed around them.

"Sheriff." Parrish calls out from behind them, the girl immediately noticing the dazed look across his eyes. "I think I saw the suspect."

Could Parrish be the one taking the bodies?

Noah seemed to have noticed his faraway look as well since he had stood frozen, analyzing the younger man in front of him. In the distance, they could hear footsteps rushing towards them and Stiles' voice calling out to them. Venus didn't stick around to hear what Parrish had to say next as she spots her dad walking into the morgue, his arms dropping to his side.

Moving to stand next to him, her shoulders deflate, her eyes focusing on the pulled out drawer where the Chimeras body was supposed to be. Stiles and his dad followed after, their reactions the same as the father and daughter next to them. The man moved away first, back into the hall to call in the missing body then Stiles moved forward, his eyes seeming to have caught onto something. Picking it up, he turns to show them the name tag. Parrish.

It was times like these Venus had hoped to be proven wrong, they still had no idea what Parrish was and now this was only adding onto the mystery. She looks over to her dad, hoping to get some recognition, anything, out of him yet he stood as shocked as they were.

Then she remembered what Lydia had told her. Parrishs dreams, how he somehow knew about the Nemeton. How could they not have noticed this sooner? Suddenly it felt like they were back in the start of junior year, everything leading back to the telluric currents and the Nemeton. They could only hope and pray that they came out with less casualties this time.

AUTHORS NOTE
i absolutely hated writing this episode/chapter and i'm fully aware that this isn't my best work and for that i apologise

in other happier news, Venus had 100k reads last night and i almost cried. when i published that book back in mid February i never expected anyone to read it let alone for it to gain this much attention. the only reason i started writing it was for my sister, who i told the idea and she encouraged to do it, if not for the world then just for her to read.

i want to thank all of you with all my heart for the support you've shown me and Venus so far, i appreciate every single one of you so much!! <3

as always, stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.3K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
41.2K 1.2K 27
On the eve of their senior year, Meilani McCall and her friends find themselves facing the possibility of a future without one another, a next phase...
1.4K 66 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...
185K 5.3K 49
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑...