CHAPTER SIX

They had gotten home late that night, finding Derek at the school with Kate, leading her into their family vault - which for some reason was under their school

They had gotten home late that night, finding Derek at the school with Kate, leading her into their family vault - which for some reason was under their school. The sour werewolf had returned back to his normal, older self, severely confusing everyone that had been looking for him yet also relieving them. The teens had found that Peter had been robbed of one hundred and seventeen million dollars in bearer bonds, adding another problem onto all their lists.

The familiar feeling of having her sleep interrupted washed upon Venus that night, waking up with a scream and gasping for air, alerting the two males in the house to come running into her room. The girl had been checking herself over for injuries, feeling an immense pain all over her body.

"It's happening again." She admits to her father, her eyes wide. "I can feel it all over my body, like a million paper cuts all over me."

Isaac was watching the father and daughter from by the door, clearly confused. "What exactly is it that's happening?"

Venus sighs, looking up at him as her father rubs her back gently. "When Jennifer was still making her sacrifices, I used to feel all of them because it caused a great imbalance. Now, for some reason, I'm having the same thing happen all over again."

"But it's not a three fold death?" her father asks, gaining a quiet no in response.

"It feels like something worse."

•••

Venus had taken her own car to school the next morning, Isaac seated in her passenger seat as she drove him to his morning practice.

"So, you and Stilinski huh?" Isaac wiggles his eyebrows from next to her, making the girl slap at his arm with her hand before returning it to the wheel. "Why do you always have to be so violent?"

"Why do you always have to be such a pain in the ass?" Venus retorts, keeping her eyes on the road.

"You're being a pain in the ass by not answering my question."

"I don't know, okay?" she sighs, stopping at a red light and looking over at the boy. "He kissed me a few weeks ago, then we're being all like touchy but we haven't spoken about anything."

"So speak about it."

"I don't wanna make it awkward!" Venus pushes the car back into drive, continuing their journey to school.

Isaac snorts at her response. "It's Stiles. When is he not awkward?"

"Okay. Fair point." she tilts her head, moving the car into a parking spot near the schools main doors. "He would freak out though."

"Also a natural occurrence for Stiles."

Venus rolls her eyes, getting out of her car and throwing the boy his backpack from the backseat.