WEDDING BREAKER | JIKOOK [✓]

By NXIMIHUDX

Park Jimin just wanted his revenge, really. But as much as the hatred, he couldn't possibly prepare for the n... More

<AUTHOR'S NOTE>
< Characters >
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
C13: THE FUTURE
C14: HEART
C15: DEVIL'S PLAN
C16: ANGEL'S VOICE
C17: DEVIL'S WINGS
C18: DEVIL'S GAME
C19: WE'LL SEE
C20: RUINED THE GAME?
C21: BROKEN DEVIL?
C22: WOUNDED
C23: WAY OUT
C24: INSIDE
C25: COMPLETE
C26: WILL
C27: IN AND OUT
C28: COME
C29: BEGINNING PT.1 🔞
C30: BEGINNING PT.2 🔞
C31: THEM
C32: UNTOLD
C33: TOGETHER 🔞
C34: HIM
C35: THIRD PERSON
C36: WRONG PERSON
C37: REVEAL
C38: UNFOLD
C39: EUPHORIA
C40: READY
C41: AGAIN PT.2
C42: STAYING
C43: TRUTH
C44: I LOVE YOU
< Author's Note >

°7°

6.9K 429 21
By NXIMIHUDX

He'll Bring The Angel With Him Straight To Hell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

The weather was cold and gloomy today and at this kind of period, everybody was leading the way to their workplace including Jimin who was stuck in the middle of the heavy traffic.

He groaned, speculating he would arrive late for attending his meeting, and as a CEO, he doesn't enjoy this at all. He glanced at his watch showing that it's already 8 A.M. He then looked at his front, checking if there's any shortcut way that he could use since he was really desperate to reach early so that he won't miss the meeting...

When Jimin realized there's no way he could escape, he sighed as he leaned back on his seat while cursed incorrectly. He hopes that the traffic will ease soon or not, he didn't hesitate to ram someone's car.

After a while of dealing with the busy road, he finally reached his company and he already saw the big building he headed to every day. Jimin then parked his car at a place given as he looked at his watch and widened his eyes when he realized.

40 minutes.

It took 40 minutes for him to arrive at the building. "What day is this? An asshole day?" Jimin cursed out loud as he shut off the engine car and turned around before he grabbed a black-colored bag that was placed on the backseat in which carried few important papers in it. He didn't waste any time and stepped outside his car and straightly leading towards the meeting floor.

He didn't bother to knock as he entered the hall only to meet with darkness. He frowned at this, shouldn't everyone is here now? While Jimin was looking around the dark hall, his phone suddenly chimed caused him to almost yelp as he slipped his hand into his locket and took out the buzzing phone.

🎶You only follow rules if others follow with you, now that doesn't sound too holy only playing the victim-🎶

He grabbed it out, meeting a sight of his phone screen with someone contact on it as he didn't waste any time that to answer it, quickly putting the phone to his ears. "Where's everyone, Taehyung?" Jimin asked not to bother to greet his best friend first as he was too confused with everything that came to pass.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that the meeting was canceled due to some issues with some of the companies..." Taehyung explained, with a hint of scared in his voice as he knows that Jimin is a scary one when he is mad.

"WHAT?!!! OUR MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME?!!" Jimin growled angrily as his unusual voice booming the whole hall, reaching until his phone resulted in Taehyung shivered by the sudden malicious voice. He understands is not Jimin's fault, the male was exhausted about what happened to his life so he easily gets mad at everything little thing.

Taehyung was thinking of many excuses he could use against Jimin so that will explain why did he forget but he couldn't find any so he stayed silent, paying attention to Jimin explosion. But did he mad? No, as a best friend who knows Jimin for years already, he knows this is some type of way; Jimin releasing his stress. Yes, Taehyung knows it's not healthy but do you blame him though? Wouldn't you break down too if you know all those years, you're giving your love to the wrong person?

"DO YOU KNOW THAT I DROVE HERE FASTER LIKE A CRAZY DRIVER ONLY TO ATTEND THE MEETING?!!" Jimin asked angrily, clearly pissed about his secretary's irresponsible action as Taehyung bit his lower lips in return, thinking many ways to stopped the burst but then an excuse flashed inside his intellect...

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! I forgot to tell you about the meeting after sending the invitation to Mr. Jeon yesterday.. I won't do that again, I promise!!" Taehyung assured and this caused Jimin to smirked, not because he assured him, but because of the particular male he mentioned. Only hearing his name caused Jimin mood to change instantly as his expression now displays his well-known smirk.

"FORGET IT!! Now tell me what did Mr. Jeon said?" Jimin shouted out loud before his voice turned into a usual one in a split second caused Taehyung to widened his eyes, shocked by the dualism. Not even a second passed and Jimin personality abruptly changed just by mentioning the certain male. Taehyung was lost at his words, he doesn't know why but somehow he's afraid of his friend resulted in him to froze, unnoticed, the other side of the line is waiting for his answer.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" The sudden devil's voice broke Taehyung trance as he cleared his throat.

"Em- He- I mean, Mr. Jeon received our invitation yesterday, and discriminating by his looks, he will definitely show up," Taehyung assured even though he doesn't know if that's even accurate but still, hoping this announcement makes Jimin cool down a little bit. But then choked hard when he realized, what if Jungkook didn't appear? Then, he'll be dead meat for telling bullshit to his unstable boss.

As for Jimin, he chuckled devilishly, feeling satisfied with the answer his secretary gave unrealized the stillness from the other side. "That's good then, perhaps I could continue my plan..." Jimin said with a well-known voice and Taehyung immediately frowned upon the male words.

The voice.

He clearly recognized the voice.

By this, Taehyung confirmed that there is no use in turning back the time. Whatever that will comes to pass in the future, he will put it in fate's hands. He knows, Jungkook is not the only one who will get hurt in the devil's plan, but ended up will hurt Jimin and the people around him when they say how miserable he's going to be later. All of these regretful thoughts were running inside Taehyung's mind, unconsciously a tear left his eyes wetting his cheek.

He wanted to scream at the top of his lung or even protest and stopped Jimin from going further but no words coming out of his mouth as if he didn't learn the alphabet. His mouth froze with no voice nor movement had been made like he's been bewitched by the devil himself.

The only thing he could do is plead to the fate that Jimin finds the angel light in his dark self. Taehyung definitely doesn't want history to repeat itself. He was into his thoughts, he didn't even realize Jimin already cut the call a few minutes ago. Well, to be honest, he is scared of Jimin and for Jimin. Hoseok, Jin, and he took five years to change Jimin into the angel he is, but now all that five years crush like nothing.

Jimin on the other side, smirking widely cause his plan was going well. The devil inside him already controlled him fully to the point Taehyung couldn't catch a glimpse of the heavenly lights in him anymore. What hurts more is that Taehyung knows this will not end well but he couldn't do anything to stop it because surely he doesn't want Jimin to despise him.

Taehyungbcouldn't find hope in him anymore.

'Vengeance'

That's all he thinks,

That's all he dreamt,

That's all he yearned,

Jimin could just strangle her, slap her, torture her physically but no. He decided to slay her mental health slowly and painfully just like what he felt. He needed to show her what she got herself into. He strived to show her that she challenged the wrong human.

Out of billions of people in this world, she just has got to pick his husband so now... She needed to be prepared for what fate has been providing her...

_________________✍

It was already 10 P.M. when Jimin got home, exhausted. Without wasting any time, he walked towards his room planned to take a fresh bath so that his body could refresh as he stripped himself out of his work clothes and shoved them inside a bucket placed neatly beside the bathroom door.

Jimin didn't waste any time as he stepped inside the toilet and started doing his business. After taking a quick bath, Jimin walked out of the bathroom as he headed to his closet and pick his usual nightwear which is a plain shirt with long sleek pants but both colored in maroon, matching with Jimin's bed cover.

He lay down on his comfortable bed not forgetting to put his phone aside on the nightstand as he closed his eyes hoping to clear his mind and straightly fall to sleep but it seems like fate knows something that Jimin didn't settle in...

Yet.

His husband...

Just now, Jimin remembered that he needed to file a court order to divorce his beloved husband so that he won't have anything to do with him anymore. Now that Jimin thinks it back, days have passed but he didn't even remember the male. Not even a little bit, not even at all... But the pain in his chest remained the same, waiting for someone to come into his life and healed the broken pieces...

Speaking about the male, where is he?

Is he even breathing now?

Has he tied the knot with another woman already?

Did he repent of cheating?

All of these thoughts were roaming around Jimin head making him frustrated. If you think that Jimin is still caught with his old feelings that you're wrong. Completely. Is not his feelings were frustrated him, it's discouraged him only to think about that bastard he married to.

Jimin sighed feeling his head start to spinning. But then a certain name, unexpectedly flashed inside his mind made him grinned without himself notice as he closed his eyes with the smile on his face.

Jeon Jungkook

"What a beautiful name," Jimin mumbled under his breath as he opened his eyes slowly, suddenly hoping the whoever male is in front of him but at the same hope the person is beautiful too because he loves to ruin beautiful things.

Yes. Even himself...

Jimin knows that it's wrong to use the male as bait to his plan but is not like Jimin has another choice. By the thought of ruining the wife, giving rise to Jimin chuckled devilishly. Jimin closed his eyes but suddenly his mind decided to stay wide awake, wondering how is Jungkook's face.

Fat? Ugly? Handsome? Tall? Skinny? Tough? He doesn't know but one thing he knows is that the plan will go on no matter what. Jimin took a deep breath before slowly fell asleep with a smile on his face, thinking of the excitement of ruining other people's marriage just like what she did to him...

The devil was so into his plan that he didn't notice he'll bring the angel with him straight to Hell.

____________________________________

Edited [✓]

Vote, comment, and, share!!

Thank You!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 17K 54
"But I don't want someone else mother"jungkook yelled. "I don't want someone else. I only want him. I wanted Jimin since the first time I saw him. B...
273K 9.1K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
11.3K 472 12
"You're coming home with me, baby..." ~A Jikook short story~ Contains: -Some fluff 😍🥰 -Oodles of sexual tension 😉😘 -Smutty smut smut (Dom Jimin X...
263K 9.8K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...