Marvel smut/images

By kaiavengerssmut

Smut and images for the marvel cast and their characters (marvel and other)! More

Disclaimer
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Sam wilson x Bucky Barnes (one-shot)
Stucky x reader (one-shot)
Bucky barnes x f!reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (drabble)
Sharon Carter x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (drabble)
Avengers x reader (drabble)
Avengers x reader (drabbe)
Avengers x Reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Stucky x reader (drabble)
Natasha Romanoff x reader (drabble)
Preserum!Steve Rogers x reader (one-shot)
Stucky x Reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Ransom Drysdale x reader (drabble)
Natasha Romanff x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Stucky x reader (drabble)
Loki Laufeyson x reader (one-shot)
Thor Odinson x reader (drabble)
Charles/Ransom x reader (one-shot)
Wanda Maximoff x reader (one-shot)
Chris Evans x reader (drabble)
Loki laufeyson x reader (drabble)
Ransome Drysdale x Reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (one-shot)
Peter Parker x reader (one-shot)
Colin Shea x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Colin Shea x reader (one-shot)
Chris Evans x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Colin Shea x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (one-shot)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Wanda Maximoff x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (one-shot)
Jimmy Woo x reader (one-shot)
Natasha Romanoff x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (drabble)
Steve/Bucky/Thor x Reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x Reader (One-shot)
Stucky x reader (drabble)
Sam wilson x bucky barnes (drabble)
Peggy Carter x reader (drabble)
Sam Wilson x Reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Steve x Sam x Bucky (Drabble)
Sam Wilson x reader (drabble)
Ransom Drysdale x reader (drabble)
Steve rogers x reader (drabble)
Peter Parker x reader (drabble)
Steve/Bucky/Sam x reader (one-shot)
Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers (drabble)
30s!Bucky/preserum!Steve x reader (drabble)
Bucky/Steve/Natasha x f!reader (One-shot)
Bucky/Steve/Natasha x f!reader (one-shot)
Bucky/Natasha x f!reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (drabble)
Ransom Drysdale x f!reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)
Stucky x f!Reader (drabble)
Druig x f!reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)
Chris Evans x f!reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)
Steve/Bucky/Natasha x f!reader (one-shot)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (one-shot)

20.9K 249 129
By kaiavengerssmut

Another day on the job
Pairings | pornstar!bucky Barnes x f!pornstar!reader
Warnings | swearing, smut, sybian use, toys, femme!dom, sub!bucky Barnes, use of the pet name 'puppy', slapping,
Word count | 1.6k
Summary | Bucky Barnes, the costar you hate to see, but love to work with
A/n | I feel like all the pornstar!bucky fics are dom!bucky, so I thought I'd play around with the idea of him being submissive yet just as eager! I hope you enjoy!

You loved your job at Stark Industries, you really did. Even though porn wasn't the most...normal job out there, you really did enjoy it. The people were lovely, accommodating and just fun to be around.

There were barely any costars which you didn't get along with. Except, well, except the man who was walking towards you right now.

"Hey doll, how are you?" He grinned impishly, arms outstretched.

"Fuck off Barnes, I don't need any of your shit today." You chided back, making Bucky chuckle.

"Now that's not very nice doll, I'm jus' tryin' to be civil." Bucky drawled, hands shoved into his pockets as he leant against your dressing table. You scoffed with a roll of your eyes.

"Don't call me Doll, doll." You snapped.

"Wow, I sure hope someone isn't on their period. After all, blood play isn't on the schedule for today's shoot." Oh, how you wanted to slap that grin from his fucking perfect lips.

"I'm shooting with Nat today, so it's neither here nor there whether I'm on or not." You huffed, standing abruptly and pulling your robe tighter around your body. "And besides, you know full well I don't get my period anyway, Barnes."

"Whatever you say, y/l/n. But I'd check your filming schedule with the big guy if I were you."

"Whatever, Barnes." You dismissed as you walked away. "And stop staring!" You snapped, feeling his eyes glued to your behind.

"I get to fuck it, so why can't I look?" He teased. You shook your head and gave him the finger over your shoulder before pushing through the door.

...
So, turns out you were timetabled in with Bucky today.

Well...fuck.

Natasha had a terrible cold and was off sick, so your shoot with Bucky had been moved forwards a week as you were both around anyway.

Tony clapped you on the back as he walked you out his office, a mocking smile on his face as the door slammed shut.

You took a deep sigh, collecting yourself, before making your way down to the set.

Your eyes became like a deer in headlights when you saw the black, curved saddled machine resting in the centre of the room.

The sybian had a bright dildo poking out the top that you just knew would touch all the right spots when it was on and rotating.

Plus, the little hair-looking stubs covering the surface of the saddle would tickle your clit deliciously. Oh, how you couldn't wait to get started.

"Good to see you, doll. Come here often?" Bucky sauntered up next to you, a sly wink shot your way and an accompanying sly smile on his plump lips.

"Let's just get this over with, minimum argument." You gritted. Bucky chuckled dryly.

"You haven't read the brief yet, have you?" He pondered smugly with an arched brow.

"What? No, I've only just got here." You shook your head, walking swiftly over to the dresser that had the information sheet on it.

"Oh." Oh.

"Oh indeed." Bucky grinned, although the expression confused you.

"It's- it's for you." You exclaimed, browns sky-high.

"Uh-huh. You get to slap me around real good, doll." Bucky was much too chirpy for your liking.

"So it's...hate sex with the sybian? How the hell have they worked out that plot?" You balked, blowing out a confused breath.

"All I know is I get those pretty hands on me for the next few hours, so I'm more than fuckin' happy." Bucky grinned before wandering off to greet your usual camera man, Clint.

You shook your head before following, stripping of your robe as you did so to leave you in the straps, leather lingerie they had left in your dressing from you. The colour stood out against your skin; a stark contrast always looked best on camera, accentuating the best parts of your figure.

"You ready, ma'am?" Clint teased and you stuck out your tongue. "Woah, save that for Barnes. Now get your ass in frame."

You giggled as you followed Clint's directions, getting into place as he wanted you.

You were sat - man spreading - over Bucky, who was now straddling the sybian with his wrists bound and a beautifully red gag resting between his lips, already collecting a shiny layer of his saliva.

God, you couldn't wait to see the same shine on his pecs.

"You both ready?" Bucky gave a sharp nod and you followed suit. "Action!"

You took a deep breath, gathering yourself before beginning.

"You've been a bad boy, baby," Bucky whimpered as you dragged a finger over his perfect jaw, "so you can now face the consequences."

You kept your tone light, mocking - throwing in mimicked pouts when you got the chance for that extra effect. Bucky played his part well, too, considering he was gagged. His whimpers and wines almost sounded genuine as you made him lower himself over the fake, silicone cock all the while you refused used to help him.

An evil grin played across your lips when he was seated, a long moan pushing through the gag at the feeling of being stretched so wide.

"You want me to turn it on, puppy?" You teased, waving the little black remote that controlled the vibrations in front of his face, like you would a bone for a dog. He nodded eagerly, neon ding forwards to rest his head on your thigh.

He looked so fucking good on his knees.

"You can't think I'm that easy." You scoffed, fingers finding their way into his hair to sharply yank the man's head back. "You're going to have to beg."

The sharp crack on his cheek would've sent Bucky's head snapping to the side if it weren't for the hold you hand in his hair. His moan was duel to your fire.

"Oh? Does my puppy like being slapped around?" You bit your lip in amusement as he dried to nod against your hold, "dirty boy." You cooed, before landing another smack to his other cheek, backhanded.

Hitting Bucky Barnes felt so damn good.

You took mercy on his after a long moment of raking your nails across his scalp and fingered the little remote until you saw Bucky's hips jerk in surprise.

"Ah-ah," you lifted a foot and pressed the front of your stiletto onto his balls, "you don't move unless I tell you, understand?" You waited for him to nod vigorously before easing the pressure of your shoe. You left it resting though, as a lingering threat to do as he's been told.

"Ride it, puppy. I want to hear those pretty walls clamp down on that fake dick stuffed inside you." You could see the lust burning in Bucky's eyes at your dirty words.

Obediently, Bucky began to lift his hips off the sybian before dropping back down, moaning every time he reached the hilt.

"Good puppy, keep going." You encouraged when he started to slow down. Bucky whimpered when you applied more pressure with your foot, but he didn't falter.

You and Bucky were both know on set as sluts for both giving and receiving pain.

"Remember, don't cum unless I tell you too. You're already in enough trouble as it is." You reminded sternly and Bucky shook his head in agreement.

You sat back in your seat, deciding to play around with the strength of the vibrations for a while until you could see Bucky virtually on the brink of orgasm - his swollen tip leaking multiple beads of white precum.

"Stop." Like a good boy, he obeyed.

You dared a glance towards the camera out of the corner of your eye, where Clint was giving you an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"You can move again." You commanded coldly, carding a hand through his sweaty hair. When you sensed Bucky getting close again, you told him to stop. He whined this time.

You did it again, with Clint's indication before telling Bucky to start moving again one last time.

"Make yourself cum, puppy. You've deserved it." Oh my was watching Bucky cum a beautiful sight. His brows would furrow every time and his lips stretched around the gag even more, trying to form a moan that was trapped in his mouth. His abs would flex as well as his biceps and his cock would twitch.

You hated him, yet you couldn't get enough of working with him. Especially when he was gagged up.

"Cut!" Lights came on and the crew came over to untie Bucky and clean him up, whilst you were handed your robe and a cup of coffee.

"You get it all?" You asked Clint and he smiled wide.

"I got it. Thanks y/l/n, thanks Barnes." Bucky raised a hand in recognition before Clint got wrapped up in his footage.

"How was I?" Bucky smirked and you scoffed.

"Rogers is better. He gets a cute little blush that spreads down to his chest." You we're only failing to wind him up now.

"I know. That's not what I asked." Bucky grinned impishly and you got up.

"See you Thursday." And with the final word, you left a grinning Bucky to be cleaned up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...