Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Par DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

30

384 4 3
Par DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: Sona & Satsuki's dorm

After accepting their confessions of love for him Rias, Sona, and Satsuki were filled with a great amount of joy in their hearts.

Satsuki: now that that is settled and we are officially in I have no qualms about doing this~

Satsuki grabbed Y/n by the collar of his shirt she brought him up to her eye level and she immediately smashed her lips onto his she then wrapped her arms around his neck Y/n soon enough sank into the kiss and began to enjoy it he rapped his arms around her waist and the two of them shared a wonderful loving kiss after a minute the two of them separated for air.

Rias: I've been waiting a long time for this now come over here and pucker up~

Rias immediately jumped over the table lunging at Y/n and forcibly kissing him after a minute of intense making out Rias finally released him from her loving embrace.

Sona: now I believe it's my turn~

Sona gently started kissing him eventually the gentle kissing started to turn into a full-blown makeout session after they finally released for air Y/n was now a serious blushing mess he fell to the ground smiling like an idiot.

Rias: that was the best kiss I've ever had~

Soon enough all of them started to feel a burning sensation as they were being marked Rias, Sona, and Satsuki felt the burning on their back as they were now officially marked as lovers of the darkness the symbol appeared on their backs and soon enough Y/n felt three separate Burning Sensations on his body on both Palms of his hands and on his right shoulder on the palms of his hands the marks of the houses of Gremory and Sitri appeared upon the palms of his hands.

Upon upon his right shoulder the crest of Satsuki Kiryuin appeared.

After the burning sensation passed the three young women looked at each other seeing the brands now placed upon their backs.

Satsuki: what is the Mark?

Sona: it is a Celestial mark when someone falls in love with a god-level entity and a god-level entity falls in love with an entity of lower power both the god level entity and the mortal are branded with each other's marks is a sign that the two of them belong to each other.

Rias: yes that is true now we are now the lovers of the darkness and he belongs to us just as much as we belong to him~

Satsuki: how interesting~

Sona: yes it is quite interesting but I believe there is more important matters we must discuss before the night is out.

Both Rias and Sona blushed furiously realizing that they had to tell him.

Y/n: what's the matter you guys can tell me anything.

Rias: well It's Kind of a Funny Story~

Sona: to be honest with you we're both already engaged to be married to you.

Y/n L/n became extremely confused he had no idea what to say or do.

Y/n: wha?!

Rias: let me explain after you saved me from my arranged marriage I fell in love with you and I told my father about it and my father was so happy that he set up a marriage for you and me and now we are engaged to be married.

Sona: do you remember the time when you beat me at chess?

Y/n: I remember that quite vividly.

Sona: well my parents tried to get me in an arranged marriage with another Noble devil but I made them a deal if anyone can beat me at a game of chess they will be arranged to married to me many have tried all have failed except you and now we are engaged to be married.

Y/n: ooooooooooooh now it's starting to make sense okay now I guess everything is totally official and now we're married in the eyes of the universe.

Satsuki: it would seem so

Suddenly a black teleportation Circle appeared and Tohru appeared.

Tohru: hello master!

Rias: excuse me but who are you?

Y/n: let me explain this is my Queen the dragon of chaos known as Tohru!

Tohru: oh Master you know how to give me a wonderful introduction~

Y/n: what can I say I have a certain dramatic Flair so have you come back with any news?

Tohru: that I have master I have discovered the location of one of the Infinity Stones.

Y/n: excellent which one and where?

Tohru: I have discovered the location of the red reality Stone and currently it is in the hands of the Dragon Lord Ember.

Y/n: excellent sorry my loves but my destiny awaits~

Sona, Rias, & Satsuki: of course~

Rias: I hope you'll make it up to us later on though~

Y/n: absolutely!

Y/n L/n immediately makes his way over to Tohru she then activates a teleportation Circle and they teleport to the dragon lands in the Underworld once they got there I started walking towards the dragon Lord's castle but soon enough they encountered some trouble a whole gaggle of dragons of all shapes sizes and colors approach them with murder in their eyes.

Tohru: how dare you stare at my master with ill intent I'll wipe you all out and leave none of your filthy hides behind!!!

Y/n: no!

Tohru: what's wrong master?

Y/n: as much as I admire your enthusiasm to protect me I shall take care of this myself!

Y/n L/n summoned his dark Infinity Gauntlet and the dragons immediately blasted him with all kinds of different blasts he immediately absorbed every one of the attacks that came at him through the power of the Power Stone and after a little while the dragons ran out of energy and they stopped they're attacks.

Y/n: you could all dish it out but let's see if you can all take it!!!!~

Y/n L/n immediately release the power that was dealt to him X10 the blast You released was so magnificent that The weaker dragons disintegrated on contact while the stronger dragons suffered critical damage knocking them out some were doomed to die of their injuries as soon as the dragon threat was neutralized the two of them continue down the path towards the Dragon Lord's Palace.

Tohru: wow I'm quite impressed master~

Y/n: you'll find then I am full of surprises~

Tohru: indeed~

The two of them eventually found the dragon Lord's Palace.

They they made their way towards the dragon Lord's castle their path was immediately blocked by two dragon guards Tohru blasted them away knocking them out the two of them immediately made their way into the castle eliminating any guards that came their way until eventually they were in the throne room.

???: Who Dares enter my castle without my permission!??!?!?!?

The two of them looked towards the Royal throne and they saw the dragon lord herself she was a blue dragon she was quite small compared to the other dragons they had seen before she was wielding a staff made out of pure crystals at the top of the staff held by for claw like protrusions was a giant red Crystal.

Y/n L/n noticed that his dark Infinity Gauntlet was reacting to her staff and her staff was reacting to his dark Infinity Gauntlet as if the two of them wanted to greet each other.

Y/n mind: if I was a betting boy then I'm guessing that the reality stone is in that red gem~

???: who are you and why have you invaded my home?!?!?

Y/n: I am Y/n L/n I am also known as the darkness and I have come to claim something that rightfully belongs to me!!!

???: so the rumors are true the darkness has returned and let me guess you want my staff because of what lies within?!

Y/n: yes now if you would be so kind as to hand over the staff.

???: I am dragon lord Ember and I have held the throne for 10 years my father protected the staff and his father before him and so on and so forth I'm not just going to hand over the symbol of my rule just because a so-called God wants it!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: listen I do not wish to harm you or anyone else I have only defended myself and I do not wish to spill any more innocent blood I know you are not doing this out of malicious intent but because it is your duty so please tell me what I must do to claim your staff and I shall do it your highness!

Ember: interesting the Legends spoke of the darkness as a force of immeasurable malevolence and pure evil and yet you are not as the Legends spoke of if you were you would have killed me and taken the staff anyways but instead you seek a peaceful resolution how fascinating but if you want my staff you're going to have to beat My Chosen champion in one-on-one combat.

Y/n: I shall face him or her and I shall defeat them!!!

With that said Amber slammed the bottom of her staff into the ground and immediately they were teleported to the Dragon Battle Arena the arena was quite astonishing and it was filled to the brim with dragons Ember sat on her throne in the Royal box while Tohru watched in front of her.

Ember: ladies and gentlemen boys and girls of all ages I present to you the darkness and he shall fight our chosen champion for the right to claim my staff if he wins the staff of the Dragon Lord shall become his by the laws of our people if he fails he shall die and the Darkness shall be no more!!!

The crowd cheered in thunderous Applause soon enough the gate opened up and Y/n's opponent emerged it was a ginormous magnificent dragon it had white metal like scales and it had shimmering blue eyes.

Ember: Y/n L/n I present to you your Challenger the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragon!!!!

Soon enough the battle begin the blue eyes white dragon immediately released a massive Blast from its mouth Y/n L/n dodged out of the way to avoid the blast he decided that he would put on a show to prove that he truly is more powerful than all others he used the power of the space Stone to outmaneuver the Blue-Eyes White Dragon he started blasting the Blue-Eyes White Dragon from every angle using the power of both the power and space stones the Blue-Eyes White Dragon was starting to be weakened by the constant attacks soon enough the Blue-Eyes White Dragon spread its wings and decided to go for the aerial advantage the blue eyes white dragon took off into the air ready to attack from above before he gets too high up in the air Y/n L/n decided that he would take this opportunity to really show off his might he jumped up into the air and immediately drop kicked a blue eyes white dragon back down to the ground he then began to charge up a massive attack using his own Powers Plus the powers of the Power Stone within a few seconds his attack was ready for launch he launched his attack and it was a direct hit the Blue-Eyes White Dragon was unconscious on the ground Y/n L/n was victorious in battle the crowd was totally silent but soon enough the dragonlord Ember spoke up.

Ember: the Battle Is Over The Chosen Champion has been defeated the darkness is Victorious!!!

Soon enough the three of them teleported back to the dragon Lord's throne room.

Ember: I must say I am quite impressed no one has ever been able to defeat the Blue-Eyes White Dragon before and you defeated him in an excellent time frame I never thought anyone could defeat the Blue-Eyes White Dragon in record time.

Y/n: it's just like I said before I'm full of surprises now about your end of the bargain?

Amber immediately kneeled before the darkness and offered her staff to it Y/n L/n immediately took the staff and he immediately ripped the gemstone from the staff he then handed the rest of the staff back to Ember she took it and immediately went back to her throne.

Y/n: it's just like all the creatures of this world they barely scratched the surface but they never think....

Y/n L/n immediately crushed the red gemstone in his hand causing a small explosion of Crimson energy to erupt from the destruction of the gemstone he opened his hand and revealed the reality Stone in the palm of his hand surrounded by the fragments of the red gemstone that encased it.

Y/n: to look Within.

Y/n L/n blew away the red gemstone dust he held the reality stone at the tips of his fingers and then he brought it to the dark Infinity Gauntlet he felt the reality Stone being pulled towards the empty socket and within a few seconds the reality stone snapped into place.

As as soon as the reality Stone became a part of the dark Infinity Gauntlet Y/n L/n felt an incredible Rush of power and within a few seconds the rush ended and he could feel a permanent increase in his power now what reality could be whatever he wanted it to be but he still had a long way to go until he could become the all-powerful god he once was.

Y/n: 3 down 3 to go~

Tohru: I have to say master you do look quite spectacular~

Y/n: thanks I appreciate it let's go home~

Y/n L/n immediately used the power of the space Stone to teleport him and Tohru back to the new age Academy once they were back at the new age Academy Y/n L/n I was immediately greeted by the loves of his life Rias, Sona, Satsuki, Sun, and Rachnera.

Rachnera: hello honey how was your day?~

Y/n: it was quite interesting to say the least.

Sun: interesting how?

Y/n: for starters I went to the underworld more specifically to the dragonlands I fought a dragon Matt the dragon lord and I collected something that belongs to me~

Y/n L/n presented the glowing red reality Stone to everyone and it was nestled comfortably in the dark Infinity Gauntlet.

Everyone: OOOOOOOH!

Soon enough his other roommates entered of the room and saw The dark Infinity Gauntlet.

Maka: what's that black glove thing is that your weapon?

Soul: looks pretty cool if you ask me.

Y/n: it's a creation of my own design I call it the dark Infinity Gauntlet it is an object created from my own hardened and petrified blood.

Cecilia: don't you think that's a tad bit unpleasant?

Y/n: sorry but I needed a material that could hold the power of all six Infinity Stones and now I have three and now I just need the other three unfortunately I have no idea where they are or where they could be.

Yuno: well if you need me help you can ask us if we can help you find them.

Y/n: that is very much appreciated but unnecessary I already have my best agent on the job.

Maka: so what can it do?

Y/n: well right now it can control three aspects of the universe that is power, space, and reality but right now the other three Infinity Stones are out of my reach and inaccessible all I have to do is find them and put them into the dark Infinity Gauntlet once I have all six I will be restored to my original form and I shall be what I once was all those Millennia ago.

Rachnera: and what are the other Infinity Stones?

Y/n: the other three are the Soul Stone the time Stone and finally the Mind Stone alone they can only be used up to 10% of their full power but together when backed by all the other stones they can make someone totally and unquestionably omnipotent omnipresent invincible and without question Unstoppable.

Cecilia: how impressive~

Y/n: indeed now if any of you need me I've had a long day and I think right now I'll be a good time to hit the hay.

Y/n L/n immediately left to go to bed once he was in bed he was about to go to sleep until he felt something moving under his covers he removed the covers from his body and was immediately greeted by the women in his harem.

Sona: you said you would make it up to us for leaving so suddenly so we want to cuddle with you tonight.

Y/n: as you wish so shall it be.

With that said the loves of his life cuddled up to Y/n and they slept the night away.

??? POV.
Location: [UNKNOWN]

Right now in an undisclosed location there is a female looking at a tiny screen her room is dark and is only illuminated by the tiny screen she is looking at.

???: oh my love soon I shall be part of your harem and your heart will belong to me I can't wait!!!~

With that said the mysterious girl fell asleep in her bed with her small device held over her heart she fell asleep with a huge smile on her face she had dreams of the love of her life Y/n L/n.

???: Y/n L/n and soon enough he shall be my husband and I shall be marked by him and I shall Mark him~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3020)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
58.3K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
176K 2.5K 54
#1 Terminator 5/13/2023 & 3/26/2024 #1 Rosariovampire 5/6/2024 Y/n L/n has been sent to a brand new world thanks to an accident that took place durin...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...