Karl Heisenberg Imagines

By Medea_Lee

•°It's really a shame there aren't many imagines about Heisenberg so I decided to write my own. There is goin... More

𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍
Y𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑!
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢?
𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔
𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚍
𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎
𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎?
𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎
𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔?
𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢
A little A/n
𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

5.7K 200 13
By Medea_Lee

It had been a few weeks since your brother, Ethan, died at that cursed place. You along with Heisenberg had managed to escape before the explosion.
You had persuaded Chris to let him live and he had agreed after a lot of begging and discussions.
Mia didn't want to stay at her old place she had shared with Ethan, she didn't feel safe.

You had told her she was always welcome to stay at your house and so was Heisenberg. He had nowhere else to go, you pitied him.
You had only one bedroom and one guestroom, Mia and Rose got to sleep in your bed while Heisenberg got to sleep in the guest bedroom.
He had of course insisted that he could sleep on the couch but you would have none of it.

While Ethan didn't want to help Heisenberg, you wanted to. In your eyes, he wasn't really a villain. He just wanted to be free from Miranda's grasp.
In your time at the village you had grown quite close to Heisenberg, you were happy to be a friend to him but something in you ached.
You wanted more. But you sort of knew that he probably didn't want anything so you just let those thoughts be.

You had woken up in the middle of the night thanks to a nightmare, you were still mourning over your brother's death so waking up like this wasn't anything new to you. You decided to put on a movie even though you felt numb.
"It's obvious you're tired, why aren't you sleeping?" Asked a voice from the stairs, you suddenly turned around to find Heisenberg standing there. He slowly walked down the last step before walking over towards you and taking a seat on the couch beside you.

"I can ask the same" you said, trying to sound playful but it came out more bitter than you intended it to.
"I asked first" you looked towards him and it seemed like he wouldn't give up. You sighed in defeat as you got up and brought out the wine "Wine, whisky? What you want?" You asked "Wine". You brought glasses back to the couch and poured the two of you a glass.

"It's his death, isn't it?" He stated. You felt a lump in your throat, it began to burn. "Yes" was all you got out before the lump got bigger. You took a swig of the wine before leaning your back against the back of the couch and rested your head against a pillow. You were staring up at the roof to not let the tears spill.
"Every night, the same nightmare. Over and over again" you said, he pulled you into his arms and leaned his head against yours.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this" he said softly, this was the first time Heisenberg had acted this way. He had always been sarcastic or told people to "Shut your damn hole". You appreciated to see this side off him.

"It's too late to change the past, I can't change it so I'll have to learn to live with it" you said as you moved a bit closer to the edge of the couch, you put your face in your hands and sighed. You really didn't want to cry infront of him but you didn't want to send him away either.

"Your brother was honorable, he kept fighting to save Rose so you should be proud of his sacrifice. And thanks to you I'm free. I don't have to serve Miranda anymore. If it weren't for you I'd be dead by now, Ethan would have killed me" he moved to sit infront of you and wrapped his hands around yours, you couldn't take it anymore. You wrapped your arms around his neck and cried, not only because of the sadness but also for his kind words.

"I'm glad I met you" you said while wiping your tears.
"So am I darling"  you smiled at the nickname he had gived you, you had grown used to it.
"I feel tired I should probably go back and sleep" he said before standing up.

"You never said what kept you up" you stated as you too stood up. He froze on the spot before turning slightly around.
"Same as you" You placed your hand on his shoulder and turned him around, you wrapped your arms around his neck once again.
"I could get used to this" he chuckled.
"What do you say about sleeping on the couch with me, I don't think I can be alone right now" you said, walking back to the couch. You honestly expected him to go back to his soft bed but he did join you.

"Scoot over" he spoke, you scooted over a bit but it was still tight of space. You didn't except him to do what he did next. He rolled you over so you were laying on him, face to face. He didn't expect your faces to be so close to each other, for his face had a bit of shock as well.

Fuck it. You thought as you began leaning in, to your relief he closed his eyes and met your lips halfway. You didn't feel numb anymore, you felt a bit happier than you ever had in these few weeks. You then pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes.

"Thank you darling" he said with a genuine smile.
"For what?"
"For a lot of things" he placed his hand at the back of your head and pulled you into his arms. You were happy he felt the same in the end, maybe these upcoming months would be a little easier for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 956 14
Karl Heisenberg has found her in the snow outside his factory and thinks she'll be the perfect way to irritate Dimitrescu... but it isn't long before...
3.5K 75 7
*TW: This story has depictions of PTSD-like symptoms and alcoholism. Jill has been through a lot and this story details the toll that her experiences...
156K 5.4K 20
You're last wish was to see him down the road one more time. Its been years since you last saw him, wanted wants best for you--but are you really oka...
226K 7.4K 53
Hi, reader! I'm glad you've stumbled upon my book. You will find plenty of Sherlock x Reader imagines in here, but I also write imagines/preferences...